Victoria's Misfortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria was sure that Sir Robert was still asleep, but in his dreams he was fondling her. Not surprisingly, it began to have an affect on her and she had to bite her lip to prevent herself from moaning aloud. She could feel the tell-tale wetness gathering between her legs. The Master's hand left her breast and moved onto her hip. She kept her legs tightly together as it slid onto her stomach and then down. Although his hand couldn't go very far, she could feel his fingers rubbing her pubic hair through the nightgown. Vicky gently pulled her knees upwards to prevent any further movement.

The hand moved back to her hip and she breathed a silent sigh of relief, before the hand slid the other way and moved between the cheeks of her bottom. The fingertips were now brushing the covered lips of her pussy. Victoria found herself almost overwhelmed by a passion she could hardly understand -- lust. Her mind fought a battle with her body. She half wanted Sir Robert to rip the material aside and to use his hands on her naked flesh, but the other half knew that this was wrong. Her juices had begun to soak into the cotton fabric. She had to escape now or… or what? She wasn't sure, but an instantaneous decision helped her to roll onto her front and slide from the bed. Sir Robert remained where he lay and the snoring resumed.

When Vicky caught up with Jenny, the other girl wanted to know all about her new duties. It was only when they got back to their room that evening that she was able to relate all that happened. But Jenny couldn't stand he suspense, "Did he fuck you?" she demanded to know, with an excited expression on her face.

"What?" The blank look on Vicky's face told Jenny of her innocence.

Jenny explained, in possibly more graphic detail than was necessary, what was meant by fucking. Vicky realised that her arousal that morning may well have led her to allow Sir Robert to do such a thing if he had wanted to - if she hadn't escaped when she did.

Later that evening, Mrs. Trustworthy came and told Jenny that she had been chosen for special duties tonight.

*****

Chapter 8

"I touched it!" Jenny said.

"No!" said Vicky. "What happened?"

"Much the same as happened to you the night before except that when I felt it press against me I couldn't resist putting my hand down there. It felt so big! And it sort of throbbed."

Vicky remembered Jim, "Did you rub it?"

At first Jenny looked shocked at the question, but then sheepishly replied, "Yes. He seemed to enjoy it, so I carried on."

Victoria waited, but when Jenny didn't continue she had to know, "Did he… spurt?"

"Did he? It was all over my nightdress. It was soaked with it!"

"What happened then? Did he carry on sleeping?"

"Yes, but it didn't stop his hands from wandering. He started rubbing my pussy and even tried to push a finger in, but the material stopped him." She paused for a moment. "You know, if I hadn't had my nightgown on, I think I would have let him… you know. He made me come as it was."

Vicky knew how Jenny had felt. She too had experienced the desire to go further.

Mrs. Trustworthy rotated the bed warming duties around the younger female members of staff. Rumour had it that a girl -- Mary -- had actually fucked with Sir Robert, but she would never admit to this and one member of staff who was caught by the housekeeper discussing the subject was summarily dismissed.

Victoria spent two more nights in bed with Sir Robert. On the second occasion she plucked up enough courage to do what Jenny had done and masturbated him.

Pretty soon the winter months gave way to the milder days of spring. Bed warming was no longer required, so life and work continued normally. Once, Vicky received punishment from Mrs. Trustworthy, but this was the only occasion -- unlike Jenny, who seemed to almost enjoy it and found herself in the housekeeper's office at least once a month.

Victoria didn't know that she was suffering from sexual frustration. She didn't know what it was and even if she did, she would have assumed that the fairly regular sessions with Jenny would have dealt with it. However, what she really craved was to see and touch a man again. She kept dreaming about her hand being wrapped around a thick blue-veined shaft. She wanted to look closer at it; she wondered what it would be like to kiss it.

Once more, Victoria was given an afternoon off, which she decided to spend in the village again. The day was overcast, with a slight wind and the threat of rain. As she strode along the lane, she kept looking behind and to see if there was any sign of Jim. Realising that it was unlikely that he would be coming along on his bike again, she turned her attention to the fields around her. But there was no sign of him.

Still some distance from the village, the dark clouds began to unleash their contents. At first it was the odd droplet, then a fine misty spray. After a short pause the large drops came crashing down, almost painful where they collided with exposed areas of skin. Visibility dropped to around seventy yards and streams began to form at the sides of the road she was walking along. A break in the hedgerow revealed an ageing barn. Perhaps it would provide some shelter from the rain.

Jim had been watching Victoria from the hayloft of the barn for some time -- until the rain set in and he lost sight of her. He had been wondering what to say to her as she passed. Wondering if he could persuade her to stop and spend some time with him. Wondering if he would let him kiss her again and, who knows what else?

Victoria pulled the large door closed behind her and turned to look at the interior of the dim barn. A figure dropped down onto a pile of hay off to her right and she jumped with surprise.

Jim rose to his feet and said, "You poor thing you're soaked! Come on up to the loft where it's warm and you can dry off." He led the way up the vertical ladder and then turned to help her clamber onto the upper level. He held Victoria's arm to steady her.

"Your coat is sodden. You'd better take it off to dry." He helped her out of it and then hung it on a nail in one corner. Looking at her dress, he realised that the rain had soaked right through this as well. "Your skirt is wet too. You'd better take that off, before you catch your death of cold."

Victoria knew that she should object, that she should tell him that she certainly wasn't about to take off her skirt in front of him. She paused, about to say as much, but an involuntary shiver made her realise that keeping the thick material on would not be advisable. Besides, she told herself, she was wearing two petticoats underneath, so she would remain pretty much covered anyway. She stood up, turned round and began to unbutton her skirt.

Jim couldn't believe his eyes; as the skirt was lowered to the floor, the dampness in the material caused the petticoats to adhere to Vicky's bottom. He watched while she hung up the garment on another nail close to her coat. He held his breath as she turned around. Victoria was unaware that her contours were vaguely showing through the material. She walked back to where he stood and promptly sat down on the soft hay by his feet.

The young man quickly dropped down next to Victoria, hoping that she wouldn't notice the rapidly growing lump in his trousers. He tried to take his mind away from the erotic situation he found himself in. "So, what have you been doing with yourself since we last met?"

"I'm still working for Sir Robert, still doing the same old cleaning, polishing and mending. And I've been making some new uniforms for the other members of staff recently. They seem to be pretty happy with them. What about you?"

"Farming is different and the same all at once. You do different things throughout the seasons, but each year comes around and you start all over again. I'm lucky. Now that I can plough, I can do just about any job that's needed on the farm. My Uncle hasn't got any sons of his own, so maybe, one day… well you never know." He smiled wryly.

Jim gabbled on in this vein for a few minutes, trying to ignore his rising desires, until he noticed Vicky shiver. "Are you still feeling cold? Come closer to me and get warm."

Victoria snuggled up to him and he wrapped an arm around her. She liked the feel of his muscular arm and body pressing against her. She could feel the heat emanating from him and it warmed her quickly, although her earlier shivering had been more as a result of secret arousal rather than the cold. He placed his hand under her chin and raised her face towards his. He kissed her deeply. Vicky returned his contact, opening her mouth to allow their tongues to entwine once more. She didn't object when his free hand rested upon her left leg and began to stroke it lightly.

Lost in her lust, Vicky hardly noticed as Jim's hand moved further up her leg. He lingered at her hip, before slowly inching his way under her blouse. The fingers traced their way up the seam of her chemise. When they reached the underside of her breast, she jumped. Her mouth still pressed against his, she was unable to do more than mumble a protest. Her hand came up to hold his, but it had already moved onto her breast. He began to squeeze and knead the flesh beneath the cotton. Not roughly, but firmly. His fingers found the nipple and began to pinch and rub the very sensitive tissue. Her protests subsided after only a few seconds.

Vicky's hand dropped from Jim's and fell straight onto his lap, where she felt the hardness. She opened her hand and then wrapped it around the lump, beginning to rub it the way she had learnt before.

Jim's mouth left hers and let out a moan. He dropped his hand down from her breast, tugged the chemise out of her petticoat and immediately slipped his hand underneath it to hold and caress the naked flesh. Vicky groaned aloud. She had never experienced such a fire in her body. The hand moved across to her other breast and repeated the process.

By now Victoria was squirming with pleasure. Her legs kept moving; the heat in her pussy forcing her knees to stay apart. The juices were trickling down the crack in her arse. Jim slid his hand down, down under the waistbands of her petticoats, past her navel, down through her pubic hair, down to hottest wettest pussy he had ever encountered. His fingertips brushed across the hardened clitoris and Vicky came, yelling out his name as she did so.

Jim knew that Victoria was ready to be fucked and that if he wanted to, he could take her right now. And he really wanted to, but something held him back. Meanwhile, his own arousal was evident by the pole that appeared to be residing in his trousers. Once Vicky had finished her orgasm, Jim took his hand out of her clothing and tasted his fingers.

Thus far, Victoria had been passive, but months of fantasies about their last meeting began to have their effect. She wanted to see his dick again, to hold it and rub it. She sat up and moved onto her knees, reached down and began to unbutton Jim's trousers. As she did so, Jim unfastened his braces allowing her to pull his trousers down his legs. He wasn't wearing any underpants and having pushed his shirt out of the way Vicky could now see everything she had been dreaming about.

She wrapped her tiny hand around the thick shaft, causing Jim to gasp aloud. Her other hand cupped his testicles. She wanted to know all about it. Vicky was fascinated by the way the skin on the penis moved as she rubbed it. The little hole at the tip oozed a tiny droplet and she picked it up on the tip of a finger and looked at it. It was sticky, yet clear.

Victoria remembered her desire to kiss Jim's cock. She leant down and gently touched her lips to the head. "Yesss," hissed Jim. She did it again and he squirmed. He seemed to enjoy this, so she experimented, kissing all over the head and then on down the shaft. When she looked at Jim's face it had gone red and his eyes were closed.

The musky male scent was almost overpowering and Vicky's arousal hadn't waned since her orgasm, so she pulled her petticoats up and slid her left hand between her legs and onto her pussy, where she began to rub her clitoris. She had seen Jim taste her juices and now wondered what they had tasted like. She moved her head away from Jim's dick and brought the fingers up to her mouth. She could smell her own scent and tentatively poked out her tongue to lick the fingers. Another orgasm began to overtake her -- and she wasn't even touching herself!

Vicky managed to turn her attentions back to Jim's genitalia. Another drip had formed in the eye and in her post-orgasmic haze, she was drawn to taste that liquid too. It was slightly salty, she wanted more but there wasn't any, so she licked the head instead. Jim went wild as he looked down at what she was doing. His hand shot up between her legs and a finger tried to force its way into her vagina. Her legs snapped together, but her mouth opened in shock. Jim's other hand grabbed the back of Vicky's head and pulled.

Before she knew it, the head of Jim's penis was in her mouth. He was trying to push her head down further onto the shaft. Vicky was scared that she would choke if he didn't let go and fought not to let it go too deep, although the shuddering response to yet another orgasm were not helping. And then suddenly there was more of the salty-tasting liquid in her mouth and Jim was yelling at the top of his voice. With Jim's hand still holding her mouth in place, she had no choice but to swallow the liquid.

When Jim finally let Vicky go, he sat up immediately and kissed her on the lips. "Nobody has ever done that for me before Vicky. It was wonderful. Thank you."

They kissed again and fell back into the hay together. After kissing for a long time Jim suddenly sat up again and pushed Vicky's petticoats up to her waist and knelt between her legs. "No! You mustn't," she protested.

"It's alright; I just want to do the same for you." His head dropped to her pussy and as his lips made contact, she drew her legs up and apart to allow him complete freedom. Jim's cock was already hard again and he had to fight very hard the temptation to deflower Victoria there and then. She quickly rose to her most explosive orgasm of the afternoon and afterwards collapsed into Jim's arms and drifted off to sleep.

*****

Chapter 9

The rain had stopped and the light was fading when Victoria awoke and realised that she would be late getting back to the house. Her clothes had dried out a lot and didn't feel quite so heavily laden with water.

She kissed Jim goodbye and told him that she didn't know when she would see him again. He told her that if she came this way again to leave a yellow ribbon on the barn door and he would look out for her on her way back from the village.

Victoria walked as quickly as she could, occasionally breaking into a run, but she was more than half an hour late in getting back. She knew that she would be in trouble with Mrs. Trustworthy.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Trustworthy, but it was the rain. I got caught in a downpour and had to take shelter until it stopped," she pleaded.

"But the rain stopped two hours ago, girl. See me in my office this evening. In the meantime, Sir Robert needs a repair in his riding jacket. He was unable to go out because you weren't here to mend the sleeve. He is very unhappy about it."

Mrs. Trustworthy's words kept repeating in Vicky's mind. She had managed to stay out of trouble for so long, but when she made a mistake it had to be a major one that affected the Master. She wondered if Sir Robert would be involved in her punishment again. Incredibly, through her fears a tingling of excitement began to spread.

That evening, she reported to the housekeeper. As she walked in, she could see that Sir Robert wasn't present and felt a little disappointed. Then Mrs. Trustworthy told her, "Follow me. We are going to the Master's room where you will receive your punishment. I'm sure that it will be severe."

They arrived at Sir Robert's bedroom door and the housekeeper knocked. "Come in," he commanded.

While the two women stood in the centre of the room waiting, Sir Robert finished working and then stood up from his writing desk. He walked across the carpet until he stood in front of the two women, with his hands behind his back. Although Victoria's eyes were lowered, she couldn't help noticing that something was stirring within his bathrobe. Looking at his feet she realised that he was wearing carpet slippers, but his ankles were bare. She wondered if he was naked underneath, but her thoughts were rudely interrupted as he spoke.

"I have few pleasures in life, but one of them is riding. I have only one riding jacket and I needed a tear in the sleeve to be repaired. You were not here to do so and as a result I had to forgo my plans. Mrs. Trustworthy tells me that you were given the afternoon off, but that you came back late."

"Yes sir, sorry sir," she whispered.

He turned to Mrs. Trustworthy, "However, my ride was due to take place well before the girl was due to return, so you must take responsibility for there not being anyone present to do the work. Therefore, you will be punished first."

The woman licked her lips, "But Sir Robert, I have never been punished before!"

"You dare to question?"

"No, Sir Robert," she replied meekly.

"Victoria, fetch that chair over here."

Vicky hurried to the writing desk and picked up the heavy chair. Bringing it back, she set it down in front of Mrs. Trustworthy, with its back towards her. She gave the maid a black look before bending herself over the back of the seat.

The Master nodded at Victoria and she raised the woman's skirts and petticoats up over her back. Sir Robert walked up behind her and pushed a knee between hers. "Feet apart, please."

Victoria had stood back, awaiting instructions. She was now immediately behind Mrs. Trustworthy. She noticed the surprisingly shapely legs and bum, but what caught her attention most was the completely hairless pussy. The pink gash of her pussy vagina was clearly on display and she could see every detail -- more than she had ever seen of her own. She watched, transfixed as Sir Robert's hand began to fall on the soft flesh of the housekeeper's rump. He paused to regain his breath after a while before continuing.

As Victoria watched, Mrs. Trustworthy's pussy began to take on a darker shade and started to glisten with juice. The lips looked puffier and the slit more open. Suddenly, the Master spoke to her, "Fetch my riding crop from the dressing table."

When Vicky returned, trickles of moisture were running down Mrs. Trustworthy's legs. "Use the handle on her," he commanded.

Victoria now knew that this was what had been used on her before. The spanking paused for a moment and she placed the handle at the puckered hole of the housekeeper's anus. "No! Use it on her cunt!" he told her.

A gentle push and the handle slid straight in, up to the strap. It was almost as if Mrs. Trustworthy's vagina had sucked the object in. A loud "Ohhhh!" was the first sound that the woman had uttered.

Vicky slid the handle in and out gently, but was then told, "Harder, faster. Make her come on it." The end of the crop quivered with the force and speed that she used.

Mrs. Trustworthy screamed as she started to orgasm and let loose with a filthy stream of words, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Harder you slut, make me come."

Sir Robert stepped round in front of the woman, pulled her head back by the hair and pulled his solidly erect dick from his robe. He silenced the obscenities by pushing his cock deep into her throat. He continued to fuck her in this fashion, attempting to time his thrusts with those of Victoria at the other end. Finally, he began to shoot his semen, almost drowning her, yet pushing over the edge into a prolonged orgasm.