Victoria's Misfortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria stopped her motions and stepped back from Mrs. Trustworthy, pulling her clothes back down as she did so.

"You may go," Sir Robert told her.

She stood back up on unsteady legs and asked, "Do you not wish me to assist in the punishment of Victoria?"

"No. I will deal with her myself."

Mrs. Trustworthy left the room and closed the door behind her. Victoria awaited her fate. If the Master was capable of punishing the housekeeper in such fashion, what would he do to her?

Sir Robert circled Victoria as he spoke, "Do you agree that you deserve to be punished?"

"Yes, sir," she replied.

"And do you agree that I have the right to punish you in any way I see fit?"

Vicky's mouth suddenly became very dry. "Yes, sir," she croaked.

"Anything at all and you will do precisely as you are told without hesitation or complaint?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Take of your clothes and lay on the bed."

Victoria suddenly felt as though she was in a dream. She paused only to take a deep breath before starting to undress. She removed her boots first and then unfastened her skirt. Sir Robert watched, never taking his eyes off of her. She removed her blouse, aware that her nipples were standing erect and were clearly visible beneath her chemise. She then took off the first petticoat followed by her silk stockings, one by one, aware that the Master was looking at her exposed legs.

Whatever she removed now would expose her naked flesh. Another deep breath and she unbuttoned her chemise. As she slipped it off she heard Sir Robert make an appreciative sound. She then unfastened her second petticoat and let it drop to the floor. She swallowed to try and wet her dry throat and walked across to the bed. She climbed onto it and lay on her back. Sir Robert walked to the foot of the bed. "Spread your legs," he told her. "Wider."

Victoria complied immediately.

"Start rubbing yourself. Show me how you masturbate."

Vicky's left hand moved to her breasts, the right to her pussy. She gently teased her nipples with the one hand, while circling her pussy lips and clitoris with the other. She looked down past her legs at Sir Robert. He was licking his lips while staring at her body. The dressing gown had come undone and she could see his penis hanging down between his legs, the head hanging lower than the testicle sack. It was starting to rise again, but not very much yet.

The robe dropped to the floor and Vicky realised for the first time that Sir Robert had quite an athletic body. He moved around to the side of the bed and climbed on. He straddled her head and then brought his face down to her pubic region. Victoria felt his tongue on her fingers as he began to lick her. She took her hand away to allow him full access. Meanwhile, she had a remarkably close up view of the Master's genitalia. He seemed to be dropping his hips lower, bringing the dangling weapon ever closer.

Victoria lifted her head a little and began to lick Sir Robert's dick. It started to respond slowly, so she opened her mouth and enveloped the head. The tongue playing with her clit was having a dramatic effect upon her. She wanted to make Sir Robert hard again. She knew it was terribly, terribly wrong to do it before she was married, but she wanted to be fucked now, more than ever before. She started to tremble with the approach of an orgasm and this seemed to spur the Master's cock to life. Suddenly it filled her mouth and throat.

Sir Robert stopped licking and slipped his cock out of Victoria's mouth. "Turn over and position yourself on your hands and knees. As she did this, he left the bed and walked across to the dressing table, returning with the riding crop. The end was still coated with Mrs. Trustworthy's juices, which made it easier when he began to slide it into her anus. It felt more uncomfortable than painful and very soon he was moving it in and out of her at a pace. He changed from a straightforward motion to using a slightly circular one. The effect was no less arousing and seemed to be making the entrance wider. "Open your legs wide and drop onto your elbows," he ordered.

The whip landed on the pillows in front of Victoria, who looked round to see what was happening as she felt Sir Robert's weight nestle between her legs. She knew immediately what he was using to invade her body this time and although his cock was bigger than the crop handle, it slid in relatively easily. He pushed his entire length home in one go, his balls slapping against her pussy. The fucking he gave her arse was almost violent, but by now it was what she wanted. She was being driven slowly up the bed with the force of his thrusts and he had to pause occasionally to re-position himself. Once, he slipped out and very nearly plunged into her vagina, but instead slid through the folds of flesh and across her clitoris, before returning to her arse.

Sir Robert began to grunt with the effort. Vicky felt that he was not far from coming, but wanted to achieve an orgasm herself, so she slipped a hand down and began frigging herself. She wasn't sure who started to come first, but whichever one did, he/she triggered the other's orgasm.

Victoria lay with Sir Robert on top of her, his weigh almost crushing her small frame, his dick still buried deep within her bowels. Some time later he rolled off of her, his cock slipping out from the gooey wetness. He lay on his back and said, "You may go now."

Vicky quickly dressed and left the Master's bedroom, feeling her pussy juices trickling down the insides of her thighs and mingling with the semen leaking from her anus.

*****

Chapter 10

Mrs. Trustworthy was extremely displeased for three reasons; first, she had been denied her (perceived) right to punish Victoria. Second, Victoria had taken part in the punishment meted out to herself (which she felt was totally unwarranted anyway). Lastly, she guessed that Vicky had been given the honour of satisfying Sir Robert. She was determined to find out if the maid had fucked the Master. If that bitch has given up her virginity to him, she would be out the door like lightening. Amanda Trustworthy was the only woman who was allowed to fuck the Master.

Victoria was immediately aware of the housekeeper's displeasure. She harried her continuously looking for the least excuse to harangue her. It was inevitable, and only a matter of time before Vicky made a bad enough mistake to justify punishment.

Vicky rapped on the door. "Come," said the housekeeper.

Mrs. Trustworthy was not about to belittle herself by asking Victoria what had happened with Sir Robert, but she had ways to find out.

The maid stood in front of the desk, looking down at the leather surface, waiting for the expected tirade, before being told to go to the chair. Instead, she was made to wait, while the housekeeper disappeared into her bedroom. When she returned, she said, "Come in here and take your clothes off."

Victoria did as she was told, removing her clothes and placing them on a chair by the wall. The bed was a smaller version of Sir Robert's, it too had four posts. It was only when she turned round that she noticed silk stockings tied to two of the posts. She was told to stand at the end of the bed and then Mrs. Trustworthy secured a wrist to each post, high enough that Vicky's arms were outstretched and she could hardly bend her knees.

The housekeeper took her time, inspecting Vicky's flesh for any marks. Clearly, she had been neither whipped nor spanked by the Master. She smiled, knowing that she would leave her marks upon her buttocks instead. She forced the maid's legs apart and secured her ankles with another pair of stockings to the feet of the bed. There was no longer any leeway in her bondage. Victoria could not move; up or down, left or right.

Mrs. Trustworthy remained on her knees and peeked between Vicky's legs. She couldn't yet see if she had been deflowered or not. There would be time later to ascertain the answer to that question. She stood, picked up the cane from the bed and positioned herself behind her victim.

The cane swished through the air and landed squarely across Vicky's cheeks. There seemed to be no pause as the wood lashed down again and again. The tears were already running down the young woman's face. Respite only came when the cane snapped during a particularly vicious swing. Mrs. Trustworthy dropped it on the floor and then began spanking the criss-crossed buttocks with her hand. When her hand began to sting, she picked up a slipper from beside the bed and used that instead. Finally, exhausted from her efforts, she dropped to her knees behind Victoria.

She looked up and saw the puffy red lips of Victoria's pussy. She reached up and began to explore with her fingertips. The clit was hard and the slit was wet, but as she probed deeper she felt the resistance of the girl's hymen.

So, she hadn't fucked Sir Robert. Damnation! Maybe the face fucking he'd given her was enough for him? But she decided this couldn't be so. She was fully aware of how long Victoria had been with him, because she had watched secretly when she returned to her room. Then, suddenly, like a blinding flash of light she knew the answer. It was right in front of her face! Vicky's anus was looking slightly pink and sore, but noticeably dilated compared to when the housekeeper had used the handle of the riding crop upon her.

"So," she said. "You like things up your arse do you? Well, we'll just have to see what we can find to satisfy you."

Victoria, already in a lot of pain, was now terrified. She heard the woman walk away, pick something up from her dressing table and then return. It wasn't that she wanted to make things easier for the girl, merely that she need some gratification of her own that she pulled her skirts up and began to slide the handle of the hairbrush into her own pussy. Having plunged it in and out a few times, she took it out and positioned it the target. She nudged the anus three times, before plunging it in up to the brush. She kept forcing it into her in this way. After a couple of minutes of this, Mrs. Trustworthy felt that it wasn't enough and went looking for another weapon.

In the dressing table drawer she found an unused candle. Slightly thicker than the hairbrush, it was also longer. As she inserted it, Victoria gasped. She continued to pant as the candle was pushed deeper inside. With Mrs. Trustworthy holding the last three inches, fully seven inches was disappearing and reappearing rapidly. Pushed beyond endurance, Vicky begged her to stop. She had already lost count of her orgasms. The housekeeper finally stopped and removed the candle. Vicky heard her walk away and begin to rummage through drawers.

She came back and climbed onto the bed in front of Victoria, gleefully showing her what she had found. How she had got hold of and why she had possession of a policeman's truncheon is unknown, but this was a typical one of its time; two inches thick, with a girth of over three inches and a length (excluding the handle) of twelve inches.

Victoria nearly fainted, but the housekeeper was viciously teasing. She said, "This is what will be waiting the next time."

Mrs. Trustworthy rapidly untied Victoria's feet and hands. She collapsed onto the bed. She felt movement and when she looked up the housekeeper was kneeling in front of her. She raised her skirts and lay back with her legs wide apart. "Now, make me come you little slut."

Vicky crawled up the bed aware of the pungent odour emanating from Mrs. Trustworthy's pussy. So much lubrication had flowed down her vaginal canal that her exertions had caused it to start to froth. The maid worked hard to bring her to orgasm as quickly as possible so that she could escape. Once, twice she came before she pushed the girl's head away and told her to leave.

*****

Chapter 11

Hardly able to walk back to her room, Victoria was determined to escape. She had to. The housekeeper was clearly mad and if she made an excuse to punish her again and used the truncheon, she would surely die.

The next day, Vicky rose along with Jenny and got herself ready for her working day. Before she left her room, however, she quickly packed her few possessions into her carpet bag and left it under the bed.

She ate her lunch with the other members of staff, but then excused herself quickly for a call of nature. She ran to her room and grabbed her bag. The only way that she could escape without anyone noticing, was when the staff were dining in the kitchen. Of course, that meant that she couldn't leave the house by the staff doorway - but nobody would be watching the front door. She closed it quietly behind her and sped down the driveway and out onto the lane. She ran most of the way to the barn, where she tied the yellow ribbon she had taken from her sewing box. She then slipped inside to wait, leaving the door slightly ajar and causing another piece of ribbon to be left visible on the floor.

An hour later, the door opened and Jim poked his head in. "Vicky!" he shouted. "What a surprise!"

He stopped suddenly, realising that she had been weeping. "What's the matter?" he asked.

Victoria didn't tell him everything, just about the housekeeper's vindictiveness. He seemed uncertain as to why she had to run away. But she hadn't told him about the corporal punishment, he had assumed that it was additional chores of something. To emphasise what she had meant, she turned her back to Jim and raised her clothing. She had no idea what it looked like, but from Jim's face she knew it didn't look very pretty.

"She… she did that to you? You're right; you couldn't stay there any longer."

"Yes, but what am I going to do now? I don't have anywhere to live, I don't have a job and I don't have references."

Jim looked at her for a few moments and then said, "I know of a position that's available and I think that you would be perfect for it."

She looked up into his eyes and her heart melted as he said, "Will you be my wife?"

"Oh yes Jim, yes!"

*****

Chapter 12

Jim's uncle provided him with a run-down cottage at the far end of the farm. Victoria moved in there and began to clean and tidy the place, turning it into a home. Jim remained at the farmhouse itself, for decency's sake. He didn't mind; the wedding had been set for only a month later, he could wait that long.

The day arrived and Jim's uncle escorted Victoria to the church. To her delight, her mother was waiting there. She had written to her, but hadn't received a reply. Her mother beamed with pride and had to keep dabbing at her tears of joy.

Vicky's wedding dress was simple, she had made it herself of course, but all of the village women remarked upon how fine it looked. She realised that there might be an opportunity to earn a little extra money by using her dress-making talents.

When she met Jim at the top of the aisle, in front of the altar, she couldn't believe how smart and handsome he looked. For his part, he thought that he must be marrying a princess.

The Reverend Smith carried out the service, explaining the meaning behind the ritual; the bride and groom travel by different routes to the church, representing separate paths in life. Then, when their paths meet, it is within the sight of God in a church. The marriage ceremony was completed and the couple emerged from the church to be congratulated by most of the villagers. Jim was well-liked and respected in the community and in the short time that they had come to know Victoria they had gotten to like her too and considered her a good match for the local lad.

The wedding breakfast was held on the village green. Everybody chipped in to help what was a communal event. Eventually, late in the evening the couple made their excuses, thanked everybody and made their way to their new home. Uncle Edward had loaned Jim his cart which had been bedecked with white ribbons. One of the other farmhands had volunteered to drive them home and return to pick up the guests and take them home.

The newlyweds waved goodbye to everyone and, as they rounded the corner out of sight, began kissing. They didn't stop until a polite cough informed them that they had arrived at their destination.

They thanked Tom and watched him turn the cart round. Jim walked Victoria to the door and opened it. He smiled at her and picked her up easily. The low doorway meant that he had to bend his knees to get through. Once inside he lowered her gently to the floor and kissed her again.

"There's a candle on the shelf by the door," she said. Jim felt for it and found that a box of matches had been placed alongside. He lit the candle in its holder and turned round to face her. She had walked over to the fireplace, where she was outlined by the embers burning in the grate (she had lit the fire earlier in the day). Although the light was dim, the difference in the room was astonishing. In the month since he had last seen it she had done wonders. The walls were freshly whitewashed, there were curtains at the windows and the floors had been scrubbed until the stonework shone.

"The cottage looks wonderful Vicky. I'm a really a very lucky man to have caught a wife like you."

"Perhaps you would like to see upstairs now?" she asked coyly.

Victoria walked across and took his hand, then led him to the stairway, picking up the candle as she passed. Jim's desire began to bubble as he watched her buttocks move beneath the material of her dress. His hands had a mind of their own as they reached out and began to fondle them. She chuckled and said, "Patience, dearest. We have the whole of our lives together."

"Patience bedamned. I've waited over a month and something is going to burst before long."

They reached the bedroom which looked equally well cleaned and decorated. The bed looked big and old and inviting.

"Jim, promise me that you will be gentle with me. I know that you are desperate to make love to me, but please take it slowly."

By the time she had finished speaking; Jim had already removed most of her clothes. He bent down to remove her shoes and then rolled her stockings down her legs. She stepped out of them and unbuttoned her chemise, which she dropped to the floor. She then untied the cord of her drawers and allowed them to fall to the floor with the other garments. She stood before him, naked. By the light of the candle, she could see a hint of a tear in his eyes as he declared, "You are so beautiful."

Jim laid Victoria on the bed and began to kiss her gently. Touching against her lips first, but then spreading their light, gentle caress all over the rest of her body. She opened her legs for him and he began to turn his attention to her clitoris and pussy lips. The anticipation of this evening had already made her wet and now she was becoming very highly aroused. Her husband paused to remove his own clothing; his own arousal was very obvious.

When he entered her, she felt pain at first, but soon the incredible sensation of his marvellous penis stroking in and out of her overtook it and took her to new heights of pleasure. She wasn't aware of anything else in the world. She orgasmed again and again. For the whole of the night they made love, only falling asleep when the light began to force its way through the window.

*****

Did Jim and Victoria live happily ever after? I'd like to think so. But remember; the year was 1913 and the skies were beginning to darken over Europe, eventually plunging the World into the abyss of war.

*****

Epilogue

The railway line was closed in 1961; the tracks lifted and re-laid elsewhere, but the track-bed remains. The surge of healthy leisure pursuits in the 1990s have led to it being used by walkers and cyclists alike, as a means of exercise and as a way to see the countryside, away from the bustle of the roads and the crowds.