Village Tales: Alexia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is much better, but you must be taught the consequences of defiance."

He took one of the feathers that was in his hand and twirled it around one of her nipples, causing it to stiffen lewdly and mother to moan submissively. After some moments of this torment he shifted his salacious attention to her sex, drawing the feather through the moist furrow until she suddenly started wriggling frantically and making choking noises in her throat. I had never seen mother in this way before and I could see right into her sex. Her bump was stiff and red and he was lightly circling it with his feather. While he did this, he took another feather and used it to tickle her little hole, which kept opening and closing like a fish gasping for air. Eventually, I could see him insert the feather right into her and leave it there, sticking out like a little flag. But, he was still not finished. He finally took four feathers and plunged them deep into her until she whimpered amorously. He then stepped back and after extracting the feathers from her, said.

"I think you are ready now to gratify my wishes."

Mother glowed a deep red as she opened her sex for all to see.

"Take it to each man and ask him kiss it."

She walked splay footed to each man, letting each kiss her on her sex.

"And now, my disobedient slave, I want you to perform what you promised to do while you were being disciplined. I want all you men to display yourselves. There you are my dear. Every size and flavour. Perform your duty. Start with Edwin, and then each in his turn."

Alexia walked reluctantly over to Edwin, who was unsure of what was to develop. He was surprised and aroused when she put her arms round him and then, pressing her inflamed breasts against his chest, sheathed his hard manhood inside her dribbling vagina. The voluptuous rise and fall of her body soon obliged him to release his pent up ardour deep into her yielding slit. Mother went from man to man each eager to lose themselves in her slippery warmth. With each fresh infidelity her grinding hips bucked and wriggled more desperately. While coupling with the third man she suddenly threw her arms around him, crushing herself against him and bouncing wildly on his massive member. I could see his knob flashing in and out of her distended slot until she finally stopped moving, her body quivering oddly. Her legs squeezed together jerkily and she gasped as though she was in pain. After a short rest she recovered and lowered herself deliberately onto the stout member of the next soldier. This strange reaction happened twice more during her degrading ordeal. When she had favored them all she tried to do the same for father but the leader would not let her.

I thought her humiliation would be over, but his demonstration was not yet complete. Taking the gag from father he told him to kneel between mother's legs and clean her trickling slit with his tongue. Father pleaded with him to let her go but the leader said.

"Lick! or I will hand her over to my men to do with as they please. I would be sorry to do that as she is supremely responsive, given the right encouragement. However, she needs to be shown who is master now and what will be expected of her when she reaches my province. As this is the last time you will ever touch her, you might as well enjoy your last moments with her. Give her something to remember you by or would you rather watch one of my men make her hot. They are vulgar and crude, but exceptionally vigorous, as you have seen."

Realizing that he could refuse and have one of the brutes touch mother or he could lessen her humiliation, Father allowed himself to be dragged over to mother and have his head shoved between her legs. While Father licked, the leader thrust his knob into her bottom. It was strange though, how she didn't seem so frightened with father there and she even pretended that she liked what the brute was doing. She moaned and bucked and finally made little grunts like Ernst's pig, but I knew she was just doing it to make the man think she liked it. I think she thought that it would appease the man so that he would not take his anger out on father. The leader also started to grunt and moan disgustingly mashing her sex against father's face until he at last withdrew his member from her. Her bottom hole looked red and stretched although surprisingly, mother looked almost happy as she gazed down at father. She was so brave and didn't want him to worry about her.

Alexia's legs were released and she lay trembling while linked sensations of mortification and sensual expectancy vied for ascendancy in her mind. Guiltridden images of these vulgar outlanders watching her coupling indecently with their leader bespoke erotic propensities that startled her with their power over her behaviour. Her nipples tensed spontaneously as she felt their eyes on her seeping slot and an uncontrollable flush of desire mounted between her thighs. She sensed her traitorous nether lips thickening and swelling in response to unchaste mooning. The assistant, fascinated by her stiffening dark nipples, imitated his master by rolling them between finger and thumb and rudely pulling and squeezing them until they throbbed feverishly. The salve the leader had spread on them, which had initially soothed them, now made them impossibly sensitive. The lightest touch gave her intensely sinful thrills.

In this state of heightened sensitivity the crude fingering of her captor sent waves of desire through her that quelled all resistance. When he bent over her and took her nipple into his mouth and teased and stretched the glowing nub with his teeth, Alexia was unable to choke back an amorous moan. She responded to his advances by squirming enticingly, mashing the soft mound against his teasing mouth; raising herself mindlessly to his lips; eager to feel her nipples gripped by his tormenting teeth.

Oblivious to everything but her mounting agitation, she was unable to follow the conversation between Ingemar and the leader of the raiders, particularly when her new seducer placed his hand over her gaping sex, roughly penetrating her with two fingers and pressing the stiff nodule of her clitoris with his thumb. Abruptly, the leader returned and she was abandoned, abashed and frustrated, by her seducer. Still agitated, the leader asked her to do the unthinkable. She could not display herself to these brutes and was terrified as the man who had been holding her turned her onto her stomach and spanked her across her bottom. The pain though sharp was bearable and she decided that she would no longer succumb to their crude perversions.

She was pulled to her knees and smacked repeatedly. After some time the leader took over the spanking. His blows were sharp and though not as biting as the other's, seemed worse because he varied their pace and force, making it impossible for her to anticipate their fall and therefore intensifying her expectation. He moved her legs further apart so that each blow stung the delicate folds of her sex.

Curiously, his blows produced a throbbing in her sex that built slowly but insistently to an almost exquisite anticipation. Periodically, her seducer would lean over and, while caressing and kneading her distended sex, ask her whether she had reconsidered her position. She refused each time but found it increasingly more difficult to resist his offer. She realized that her refusal would mean nothing if she again found herself cooperating in her violation. Unexpectedly, she found herself thinking about her own father and the only time he had ever punished her. She found it strange that she hadn't thought about it for years.

She had been fourteen. Her parents had told her that they didn't want her to meet with boys except at the cottage where they could be supervised. Alexia never understood what the problem was but she followed the rule. She had become interested in one of the village boys, David. He was a quiet shy boy, son of the blacksmith. He was a large boy and reasonably handsome. Alexia liked him because he was not crude like many of the other boys and they had met at each other's cottages several times.

Her father had warned her not to take short cuts through the woods after twilight. He told her there were wild animals that might attack her and worse, people who might steal her and take her away to a distant village where they would treat her badly. She was always careful in the woods.

It was coming home one afternoon she had first met David. He told her he liked to just sit amongst the trees and think. He took her to his favourite place and they sat there and listening quietly to the birds and the wind in the leaves. It was a beautiful spot looking out over the edge of the bluff toward the barbarian lands to the north where it was reputed that the baby stealers came from. Although, the stories also talked about the odd man or woman having disappeared too. David told her that this is where the Watchers, those people whose job it was to watch out for these raiders, used to wait. The past several years had been untroubled and the practice of setting Watchers had petered out. David and Alexia met here regularly and it was here that Alexia experienced her first kiss.

It had happened quite innocently on a warm summer day in August. Alexia had finished her household duties early and told her parents she was going to visit friends. David and Alexia had basked in the sun, trading village gossip, when the conversation had turned to the perennial matter of who was courting whom. The local scandal was the hasty marriage of Catriona the sister of one of Alexia's friends, Sheila.

Sheila, had been scandalized to find out that her sister should be compelled to marry Timothy, the intinerant tinker who wandered from village to village mending pots and pans. Alexia thought her parents had arranged the marriage because Catriona was getting fatter and becoming less desirable. David said that he thought it was funny that she should get fat, because she had always seemed so slim, but even he had noticed her recent weight gain.

David asked Alexia if they were courting and if so shouldn't they kiss. Alexia, with consideration, decided that they were courting and that it was probably all right for them to kiss. To which David responded by kissing her. In the next days, their simple kisses and embraces became more confident and lingering. Alexia enjoyed the kisses and willingly flirted with David. David seemed insatiable and one day about two weeks later asked her whether he might touch her leg.

"My legs are much like another's." Said Alexia.

"No, my dear Alexia, yours are special. They seem so smooth and soft. I would like to feel them."

Alexia was not unaware of the emotions that having one's legs stroked could produce, having already served her first year as the Spring Maiden. She could see no harm in her letting him touch her.

"Alright." She said naively.

"Pull up your skirt, so that I may see then better."

Alexia pulled her skirt up to her knees.

"Higher, I want to see your thighs too."

Alexia pulled her skirt up as high as modesty permitted. She shivered involuntarily as his hand touched her thigh just above the knee and stroked upward toward her skirt. His hand did not stop at her skirt hem as she had expected but slid underneath the dress until it came to rest against her lightly furred mons veneris and scratched across it lightly. Alexia gripped her legs together and pushed him away.

"I thought you were going to touch my legs not my privates."

"Do you dislike me so much?"

"I like you David, but I don't think I should let you touch me there."

"Can I kiss you?"

"Alright, as long as you're good."

David embraced her and their mouths were soon locked together in passionate synergy. David's hand stroked uninhibitedly over the bulge of her budding breasts. Alexia had for some days allowed this liberty, finding it arousing but manageable. Today, inspired by his contact with her veiled modesty, he wormed his hand inside her blouse until it embraced her plump breast. Encountering no resistance from Alexia he unlaced her blouse and pulled it open, revealing for the first time her pale breasts to the inspection and entertainment of man.

Her throat went dry as his mouth closed about her virgin nipples. She revelled in their sensitivity hardly noticing the furtive foray below her skirt that now met with little resistance. When his finger by chance found her innocent clitoris, she was subverted forever. It was like she was in a dream. He brought her to climax so many times that they fused into amorous fantasy and the ground between her thighs was slippery with her copious spendings. Too late they noticed the sunlight failing. Alexia arranged her clothing quickly and they ran to the path. She pecked David on the cheek and turned around to see her father coming down the path, his face showing a mixture of anger and sadness.

"Get you here, Alexia. You boy, we will see about later."

Her father dragged her home in mute silence. Alexia's mother was at the door looking anxiously at both Alexia and her father.

"Found her with the blacksmith lad. Kissing and carrying on down the forest lane and night coming on."

"How could you, Alexia. After all we've told you about being in the woods at night and meeting boys without our knowledge. You don't want to end up like Catriona do you?" Said her mother, concern unmistakable in her voice.

"What happened to Catriona?" Asked Alexia.

"We'll discuss it some other time. You go with your papa now. We both feel that you need to be punished for disobeying our rules."

"Come into the bedroom, Alexia." Her father commanded quietly.

Alexia felt nervous and shivered unconsciously, having always been a good girl she had never been seriously punished before. Her father closed the door of the room and sat on the end of the bed.

"It makes me sad to have to do this Alexia, but we only have your best interests at heart. We love you and want to keep you safe, but we cannot do that if you are disobedient."

"Please papa, I will be good. I won't disobey your orders again."

"I hope that is true Alexia, but I must show you that we are earnest about this. Come and lie over my lap and take your discipline."

Alexia dragged her feet over to him, looking at him sadly and hoping vainly that he would reconsider and lay reluctantly over his knees.

Her father raised her skirt over her hips until her bottom was bared. She cried out ruefully as the first blow fell, stinging her bottom sorely. Each blow seemed to sting more than the last and her bottom burned hotly. Her father watched her closely as he delivered each blow, noticing the quivers in her legs. It pained him to perform this task but he gained comfort from knowing that it would make her less vulnerable. She was an innocent in a world of wolves; easy prey for smooth talking seducers. He contemplated her bottom closely and noted her delicate fissure that fluttered open and closed with each blow. The light coloured down gleamed moistly, further indication of her responsive nature and perhaps of more serious dalliance with the boy.

Alexia cried softly after he had stopped punishing her. His hands stroked soothingly over her flaming bottom, though he was shocked to note that the lips on her little notch had spread apart to reveal its moist pink secrets. He parted her legs to gain a better view and was further surprised to note the stiff button of her clitoris, rampant and even larger than her mother's. He could not resist sliding his fingers into the warm moist slot and fingering the presumptuous knob. Alexia's crying stopped and her bottom moved seductively under his hands and her breathing came in short gasps. Suddenly, comprehending the extent of his immorality he stood Alexia up.

"I hope this teaches you a lesson, Alexia. Go to your room."

"Yes, papa." She said, her eyes red with crying and began to leave.

"Wait!" he cried "come here my dear."

She ran back to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, papa. Really I am."

"I think Alexia it is time I told you a few things that you should know to protect yourself from men."

"From men? What do you mean?"

"Take off your skirt and blouse."

"And show myself naked?"

"Yes."

Alexia complied mystified.

"Stand in front of me, Alexia."

Again she obeyed his command.

"How do you feel when someone like the blacksmith boy touches your breasts like this." Her father said as he cupped and squeezed her budding breasts.

"It makes me feel happy." She said as her eyes closed and she let the stimulation wash over her.

"So, you have let him play with these teasers."

Alexia blushed redly.

"And if I kiss them?"

"It is a nice feeling too."

"Sit on my knee, Alexia and kiss me on the lips like you do with the blacksmith boy."

"David?" She said as she sat on his knee and they locked lips, his hand still stroking and teasing her breasts.

Alexia felt bemused. She forgot that this was her father and kissed him passionately; familiar urges growing in her body.

"Put your hands between your legs, Alexia and open your little mouse."

Alexia was in a dream as she spread the lips apart and felt her father's fingers stroke along the slippery crack. When he touched her clitoris she sighed heavily and wiggled her hips mouthwateringly.

"Lie on the bed Alexia. That's a good girl. Now tell me, what do you want me to do now?"

"Anything." She whispered abashed.

"That is what I was worried about. You are innocent and wondrously sensual, but you must learn to control your amorous nature. I was right to ward you from the unsupervised attentions of boys. You would certainly have ended up like Catriona. I am going to instruct you in how to pleasure yourself. So that you can save yourself for the right man."

Sitting her up, he opened her legs and placed his hand on her throbbing sex.

"Put your hands down here. That's good. Do you feel this knot of flesh here?"

"Yes." She moaned passionately.

"Slide your fingers down here. Can you feel this little hole. Do you know what it is?"

"Yes, it is the hole pee comes out of."

"No, it is not the hole your pee comes from. That hole is here. Can you see the difference?"

"Whatever is this hole for then? It feels strange when I touch it."

"This is the hole that men come out of when they are born and spend the rest of their lives trying to get back into."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you know where babies come from?"

"Of course, everyone knows that. From women's bellies."

"That's sort of true, but how do you think the baby gets out."

Alexia looked puzzled.

"I saw Eileen have a baby and I saw her belly open up and it came out of her belly."

"Babies come out through this little hole you are touching."

"Oh papa," she laughed "you are always making jokes. A baby couldn't get through there. I've seen them, they are far too big to fit through this little hole."

"This is not a joke Alexia. I am going to explain to you how babies are made. It takes both a man and a woman to make a baby. That is why Catriona gets so big, she was diddled by a tinker and is now bearing his babe. First the man touches the woman between the legs and makes her feel funny. Like I am doing to you now. Now I am going to show you something, but I don't want you to be scared."

Alexia's father lowered his pants and extracted his rampant cock to Alexia's astonished eyes.

"This is the man's instrument for making babies and also for pleasure. Touching this makes me feel the same as you feel when I touch your mouse. The man continues to excite the woman until she feels wet, just like you feel now Alexia. Feel yourself."

"Yes, you are right. I feel so ticklish here."

"When the woman is ready the man takes his cock, for that is what this is called and pushes it into your little hole, which in our tongue is called a cunt. The one that the baby comes out of."