Village Tales: Alexia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexia looked at herself.

"Impossible! That big thing could no more fit inside this hole than a baby could come out of it. Your thing would come out the back."

Her father reached between her legs again and pressed a finger into her slick vagina.

"Let me show you something. Can you feel this?"

"Oh yes," she exclaimed "it gives me a nice tingly feeling when you do that."

Her father now inserted two fingers while Alexia let out a subdued whimper.

"Oh, papa." She murmured contentedly as he slowly moved his fingers in and out of the flexible sheath. After several minutes of this he said.

"I want you to stroke the little knob I showed you while I get something from the chest."

Alexia eagerly sought out her new found toy and massaged it deliriously while her father opened a chest at the other side of the room.

Alexia was oblivious to her father when he returned. Her eyes were closed and her slot dribbled freely in response to her impassioned caresses. He looked at her lovingly. She was the most beautiful young woman he had ever seen, a good example of the end result being better than components. As a carpenter he was well aware of how the combination of good materials can often result in a better finished product. Alexia was their finished product and they were proud of her. Being chosen to be Spring Maiden at eleven was almost unheard of and Muriel had told him she performed faultlessly during the rites. But, her success also made them worry about her and decide to restrict her contact with boys.

Her virgin slit was as eager to be corked as that of any fallen woman in a bordello and he knew he must provide her with a way of controlling her eagerness for carnal knowledge.

He opened a wooden box to reveal three beautifully crafted short wooden shafts. Lifting one from the box it was revealed as a perfectly formed copy of a penis. It was designed with a wide heartshaped flange that divided it into two members; one three finger lengths long and the other approximately two hand spans long. He then lifted the remaining two penises from the box and laid them on the bed next to the squirming figure of Alexia. Similar in length each shaft differed from its fellows only from the viewpoint of diameter; the smallest having a diameter of about two finger widths and the largest, a diameter of almost four fingers.

Alexia's father took the thinnest shaft and using the shorter portion, threaded it carefully into Alexia's wet hole until the flange pressed against against the soft cushion of her sex. Because of it's ingenious shape it did not prevent Alexia's busy hands from their willing duty

.

"Oh papa, that feels good. Ah ... something is happening, I feel so feverish uh ... uh ... oh ... ahhhhhhhh.

Alexia reached her first climax with convulsive pitching and cries of unaffected lust.

"Oh, papa, is this how babies are made? If it is, I can understand why there are so many in the village."

"If I had been your husband I would have entered your tight hole with my cock and squirted my seed into you and you would have had a baby. I made these shafts for your mother when she was young and I was away many a night and she yearned for a stiff cock inside her. This way she could remain true and faithful to her vows."

"Did she ever have other cocks inside her?"

"No she only ever danced to one. I breached her and trained her. We want you to have these now. Only use the short ends because otherwise you will ruin yourself and become unmarriageable. Whenever you feel the urge to be naughty, use these."

Alexia held them reverently as she said.

"Thank you father. I will be good. I promise."

"Don't let your sister see you using them. I don't want her getting any ideas either."

"I'll be careful."

Alexia dressed and left the room quietly and her father sat down wearily. Notwithstanding his basic decency, he could not help feeling the gnawing desire to breach his beautiful daughter's slippery notch. Walking to the wall he put his eye against the small unchinked hole and sighed to see his oldest daughter lying on her bed her hand eagerly driving the smallest rod into herself as her other fingers weaved their magic over her all too impressionable clitoris.

"Bronwen." He called gruffly

.

"Yes my love?" She asked coming into the room. "Did you explain to Alexia why she needs to be modest?"

"Yes." He responded, pulling her skirts up and pressing her against the wall. "Now you can show me the pleasures of being immodest."

Alexia's reverie ended abruptly when a searing pain exploded across her bottom. Her torturer bent over to her and nibbled her ear as her whispered.

"Now my dear, are you ready to display yourself?"

"I will not." She whispered back her resolve sorely tested. She did not know if she would be able to hold out much longer.

She was unceremoniously bent forward, her legs pushed apart and turned so that her bottom faced the onlookers. Again the board cracked across her unprotected rear and she cried out in pain and capitulation. But this time, there was no respite however, instead of the paddle, she felt the sharp burn of a switch across her bottom. She could not withhold a sharp cry.

She was pulled erect and the man came to face her enfolding her in his arms and kissing her unabashedly while his fingers dipped within her fount of pleasure. Then standing to one side he flicked the switch across her breasts catching the nipples harshly. She screamed out with surprise and fear. Although Alexia felt her nipples swell painfully she had no time to think about it because the next stroke caught her across the tops of her thighs, stinging her sensitive vulva.

Again he flicked the rod across her heaving breasts. She felt the man who was restraining her push his leg against the backs of her knees until she was leaning backwards her pubis pushed forward indecently. The rod swished across her thighs again catching the delicate folds of her sex. Again and again his switch shifted from her breasts to her glowing vulva and thighs. At times he whisked the switch up between her legs where it stung the delicate entrance. This random diversion became more frequent until the touch of his slippery rod was a welcome relief from the growing desire that had imperceptibly overwhelmed her. The feel of the rod sliding against her tumescent clitoris was impossibly seductive. He again stood against her and lowered his mouth to her ear.

"Are you ready to give up your futile rebellion my dear?" He whispered, his fingers fingering her brazenly rampant clitoris.

"Yes." She whispered, tears trickling down her face.

"You have been bad though, haven't you? You must be punished for your impudence."

"Haven't you punished me enough?"

"No, for disobeying me you must be taught a hard lesson. In fact, several hard lessons. Although I suspect you are already well versed in this area. You will take each of my men into your secret hot wetness. First, you will offer this slippery mouth to each of their mouths and then you will receive each of them into your hot slot and pleasure them until they squirt their barbarian seed into you."

"No! Don't make me do that. I will show myself ... perhaps we could go into the bedroom in privacy. Have I not already lowered myself enough. You have had your way with me, made me violate my wedding vows by letting you inside my guilty sex. Please ... take me into the bedroom if you must yet indulge your wickedness. I will not gainsay you if you do not hurt my husband. Do not shame me in front of both my husband and your men. I'm sure I couldn't bring myself to fornicate with your men."

"Such begging means nothing. Your marriage vows will soon be forever severed. You are mine now to do with as I will. Your body is not yours to tempt men with anymore, but mine to use as I choose. If I choose to stroke your breasts like this, that is my right. If I please to stroke your little furlined treasure like this or stick my cock into it, that is my right. But enough talk, I fear I must continue with your punishment."

He stood up and taking some feathers from a man selected one and kneeled down in front of her burning sex. Using the tip of the feather he slowly traced it along the slippery groove until it touched her clitoris and circled it slowly. Alexia was in glorious agony. The humiliation was subsumed in an overwhelming lust. Alexia squirmed and blubbered frantically in response to his stimulating titillation. One feather mercilessly attacked her heated nub while another circled the entrance to her vagina. She could not repress her cry of undisguised lust when he plunged one feather deep into her sex and moved it back and forth and finally took all the feathers and inserted them at once. Again he leaned over to her, whispering while he twisted the feathers inside her.

"Are you ready now my dear? Or must I continue?"

"I will do as you ask." She whispered quietly.

He stood back and removed the feathers from their ocean scented nook. He put his arms round her and pulled her close to him so that her breasts flattened against his chest and she could feel his hard maleness pressing against her sex, then one by one he inserted the quills into her bottom until the they spread out behind like a plume.

"Now that you have a tail you can waggle it for my men!"

He backed away and Alexia nervously scanned the eager faces. Haltingly, her hands reached between her thighs and parted the distended folds of flesh which shrouded her amorous endowments. With his permission she walked to the first man and asked him to kiss it. Quick to oblige, the man kneeled and roughly opening her attached his mouth to her oozing slit and inserted his tongue first into her vacant hole and then rasped it across her susceptible clitoris touching off an explosion of raw lust in her loins and causing her to gasp out loud. Each man was anxious to outdo the other and her reticence to their indignities faded as her passion grew. When she stepped away from the last man her sex yawned longingly.

After telling his men to lower their breeches he instructed her to serve each man in turn starting with Edwin her faithful restrainer. No man was to assist her in her self-sacrifice and she was lost in haze of desire as she walked to Edwin and lowered herself onto his rampant prick. Sublime thrills of exquisite pleasure rose through her loins as she felt his rammer fill her aching sex. Unable to control his ardour he quickly filled her with his seed and she moved to the next man.

The third man, who was particularly large, had a cock of commensurate size which, as it slid into her, enlarged her tight orifice irresistibly, making her giddy with wild emotion. The thick coarse hair covering his pubis scratched and teased her unprotected clitoris until she felt a climax building irresistibly between her thighs. She could do nothing but hug the stranger closely, allowing him to grind his cock into her until it pressed against her cervix. She orgasmed noiselessly but deliriously while the soldier, conscious of his triumph, nibbled her stiff nipples until she whimpered in pain tinged frenzy while he bathed her cervix with his slippery wet offering. The other men passed between her legs like visions.

She climaxed more than once before her duties were fulfilled. So bemused was she, that she moved to Ingemar and had impaled herself on his thick cock before she was pulled off roughly. She slumped to the ground wearily but was immediately pulled to her feet by one of the men and told to kneel on the floor. Her thighs were pushed apart and she was not allowed to place her hands on the floor or sit on her heels. She was told to keep her hands on her head. When she did not respond quickly enough her hands were held while one of the men artfully slapped her already inflamed breasts and nipples until each swat touched off sensations of both pain and pleasure and her overheated sex throbbed impatiently.

She wondered how they could treat her this way, how she could let them use her this way. But worse, how they had overcome her virtue so easily and were able to get her to degrade herself for their entertainment.

Opening her eyes she saw Ingemar, still bound hand and foot dragged over and placed in front of her. He had been ungagged and smiled at her as his head was pushed down between her legs. His tongue was like fire, curling gently around her stiff nub. With his skilled tongue tracing a path from clitoris to vagina she lost all restraint. Her hips heaved toward him as his agile tongue plumbed her torrid depths. First cleansing her of their debauchery he turned to her conspicuously enlarged bud, which reared its head in response to his gentle encouragement. She barely noticed when the stiff member of the leader pierced the tight sphincter of her bottom and began to thrust into her. She was cast back in time; she was again fourteen.

Ingemar had been apprenticing with father for two months. He was always nice to her and she liked to be near him. The summer of her fourteenth year was important for many reasons; the spring festival, burgeoning love and shocking discoveries. The summer she remembered was warmer than usual. She was returning home after washing the laundry in the river. All was peaceful as she entered the yard around her cottage. Alicia, her sister, she knew to be visiting a friend and she noticed the door of the barn closing as her mother went inside.

All was as it should be. She took the clothes indoors and went to tell her mother that she had returned. For a change she climbed the old cherry tree that leaned against the barn and entered through the loading door into the loft. She walked quietly so as not to alarm her mother. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness she could, at first see nothing, but could hear her mother working in one of the stalls. As she approached she heard her mother talking quietly to herself but was astonished when her mothers mutterings were answered by a deep male voice.

Gripped by curiosity, Alexia got on her hands and knees and crawled toward the voices. It seemed to take for ever but eventually she could see her mother by putting her eye to a wide crack in the floorboards. What she saw shocked her to the core of her being. She had always viewed her parents as the ideal of unfailing love and fidelity and yet her eyes belied this childish notion. Her mother was standing below her, clad only in her knee length leggings she leaned against the pen displaying herself. The man, for such was the source of the other voice, was in similar state of nakedness. Her mother was pressed against the side of the animal pen as the man nibbled and sucked on her wellformed breasts and is hand worked busily between her legs.

"Quickly Baldric," she urged "before Alexia returns and comes looking for me."

"Such a body is not to be rushed." He responded tersely.

"All will be lost if we are caught."

"Then you would be all mine and I would not need to share you. I would keep your damp womanhood constantly satisfied. You would be at my every beck and call. Your every waking moment would be consumed with giving and receiving pleasure. When you slept you would dream of my rammer filling you unto your heart. In the night when you lay abed dreaming I would wake you and again stretch your tight cleft until you cry out in ecstasy."

"But, I love my husband and daughters. I would die without them."

"Yet, he cannot give you this." said Baldric drawing back and supporting his massive cock in his hand. Alexia saw a combination of anxiety and desire illuminate her mother's eyes as she examined the stout member he placed in her hand.

"Come let us put him in his place."

"No you must not get me with child, but there is yet a way for you to pleasure me."

Her mother spread her skirt on the hay and kneeled on it lifting her bottom up to him. Baldric kneeled down and, spreading apart the compressed hemispheres of her bottom with his hands, buried his nose into the tight cleft between. Bronwen groaned lustily as his tongue circled and jabbed the taut ring of muscle gently enlarging the small aperture until it yielded sufficiently to admit the fluttering intruder. Alexia could hear the loud clicks and slurps as his tongue pursued its passionate course. Alexia found herself becoming wet in spite of her dismay at her mother's sinfulness. Baldric at last kneeled up and placing his thick rod against her bottom pressed it into her to the rude accompaniment of Bronwen's sharp cry. Soon Baldric's knob was buried deep within her distended bum.

Baldric pulled back slowly until only the head remained concealed and Alexia could see the muscle stretched tight around his member as hands sought out the frontal access to her charms. One hand rotated over her sensitive knot of passion whilst the fingers on the other hand pierced her moist warm vagina. With a quick jab he again impaled her bottom. The engagement became more frantic as Balric's knob flashed into her and his fingers weaved their irresistible wizardry over her. In minutes it was over. He grunting like a pig while she providing complementary squeals like a piglet. Bronwen disgorged his cock with a loud slurp and Baldric lifted her to her feet and turned her to him.

"You are a wicked woman Bronwen, just the way I like them. I will be back tomorrow for more. And I will decide whether to stretch this warm little hole." He said plunging a finger into her slit.

"No Baldric. I will not let you get me with child. you must be satisfied with my bottom. My notch is already bespoken."

"We will see. You are a hot one and we will see if your self-restraint is a match for your insatiable vagina.

The vision in her mind faded and as she looked down with love at Ingemar, busy in his duty was replaced with yet another vision of the past.

The time was some weeks after the revelations of her mother's salacious behaviour with Baldric. She had decided to visit her favourite place in the forest after completing her chores. It was far from habitation, a sunny clearing surrounded by tall pine trees. She arrived late in the afternoon and lay own in the grass. She loved this spot and considered it her secret domain. The sun was hot and she felt dreamy. Her eyes became tired as she stared at the clouds and soon was asleep. She had vivid dreams. In one, Ingemar came to her and told her he loved her and then kissed her hotly. She experienced familiar tingles in her thighs as she usually did when she thought of Ingemar.

Abruptly she awoke. Standing over her were two of the village boys Eric and Jostens. She knew both boys, Jostens sixteen, was something of a village rowdy. Eric was fifteen and quite nice normally but in company of Jostens, adopted many of Josten's worse habits. The boys were staring boldly at her exposed legs and thighs which she realized they must have become exposed while she was sleeping. She pulled her dress down angrily and stood up.

"So if it isn't Miss Alexia. What are you doing here so far from home? Waiting for one of your fancy boys to come by and play with you?" said Jostens

She blushed wildly.

"Don't be silly, I just came here to relax. Why don't you leave me alone and go annoy someone else.

"Why don't you let us feel your pretty little tits and then we'll leave you alone."

Alexia blushed again.

"Leave me alone. My father will be very angry with you if touch me."

"Oh, I don't think you'll tell him. He'll want to know why you were out here and I'll say you tempted me here and let me play with you and then decided that to preserve your oh so holy reputation you decided to accuse me of forcing you. Besides I have a witness, Eric will say that you flirted with me, letting me feel you and kiss you."

"Eric, you're a nice boy you won't let Jostens do this will you?" asked Alexia appealingly.