Village Tales: Alexia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric blushed but said nothing. Jostens stepped forward quickly and put his hand on one of her breasts through her dress.

"Ah, Alexia you were always so virtuous. But I'll bet I'm not the first person to feel your tits."

Alexia blushed at his language and backed away from him. She was a swift runner and suddenly bolted for the trees at the edge of the clearing, she might have escaped but for the misfortune of catching her foot in a rabbit hole. She fell awkwardly and before she could get up and run again, the boys had seized her.

"Hold her arms Eric," shouted Jostens "I'll take the legs. Little Miss prude is going to show us her goodies, before we let her go."

Alexia struggled and kicked but Jostens and Eric soon had her immobilized. Jostens sat on her legs whilst Eric held her arms.

"So, shall we start with these soft bumps." Said Jostens as he leaned over her and molded her yielding breasts through the thin fabric of her dress. Alexia screamed.

"Keep her quiet Eric, bellowed Jostens "we don't want the whole village here! They'll want to share and we wouldn't like that."

Kneeling on her arms, Eric removed his neckerchief and bound it around her mouth. Although he was unable to completely prevent her cries they were muffled. Jostens imitated the affected patter of a travelling player.

"If I may be so bold miss, could you aid me as I perform my next trick. Yes? I need the use of two wholesome tits. I see you have two which will suit my purposes perfectly."

Jostens leaned over and while Alexia struggled vainly, unlaced her shirt, opening it wide to expose her well formed breasts. The white globes, tipped with prominent pink nubs, were uncommonly large in one so young.

"For my first trick I will cause little knobs to rise out of the centre of each tit."

He stroked his fingers over the tender nubs goading them to stiffen and extend. He took each delicate nub between finger and thumb and rolled them rudely, provoking muffled objections from his struggling captive. When he let them go, they were dark and tumescent.

"You should feel them too Eric. They're so soft and warm."

Eric reached out tentatively and touched them as though they were hot coals. He teased the tender nodules like Jostens, fascinated by their ability to swell up stiff and hard. He had never had the opportunity to actually touch a girl before and the feeling it engendered in his thighs was indescribable. His cock strained against the unnatural restraint of his pants. At that moment Jostens spoke, breaking through his reverie.

"Those are nice Eric but she has more goodies hidden down here." He declared sliding Alexia's light skirt up to her thighs.

Her legs were lithe and their colour varied from dark brown at her ankles to pale white at the hips. Both Eric and Jostens' eyes were irresistibly drawn to the golden red delta shaped bush of hair that stood out in stark relief against the whiteness of her thighs. Eric's mouth went dry when Jostens reached out and ran his fingers through the coarse hair.

"She's so warm here. Look how it quivers when I touch it. Girls are really ticklish here. At the May dances, Sylvia let me feel hers and she told me it made her all fluttery inside when I stroked my fingers through this fur between her legs like this. She said that girls like to have their quims stroked this way, but it can get a girl into trouble.

It was dark so I never got to see what was happening, but after a few minutes she started wiggling around and then she wouldn't let me do it again. She said she had to have a leak. It's much better when you can see what's happening. Sylvia's nice but the real prize is Alexia.

Village spring queen three years in a row. Sylvia told me that she isn't so stuck-up if you know how to handle her. I asked her what she meant by that but she said it was a woman's secret. But you know, I've always wondered what the women do when they go off after the dancing. They seem so happy when they come back the next morning. Father says it's because it's going to be a good year in the fields but then he locks himself in the bedroom with mother for most of the morning.

I tried to hear what they do in there but all I could hear was squeaking noises and the occasional moan. Look at her thing now, it's opening up like the petals on a flower. I didn't realize it looked like this, I've seen my mother's not close up but I always thought there was just a little pee hole. But it's a slit like somebody split her open. See! I can put my finger inside. Can you feel my finger inside your little crack Miss "never had a hand up your skirt" Alexia. It's damp in here, she must have been peeing. Have you been peeing miss? Out here in the woods where no one can see you? You've been a naughty girl and you know what we do with naughty girls don't you? We punish them."

Alexia's eyes widened with alarm as he said this.

"What do you think is a suitable punishment, Eric. You know what I think would be good? I think we should tickle her where she has been so wicked. Eric, do you see that that piece of grass beside you, the one there with the big woolly head on it? Yes that one. Pull it out and give it to me."

Jostens tested the grass stalk against his cheek.

"This is a good one. I'll just pull her dress up a bit further so that you can see better. Isn't it interesting. You know, I believe that while we've been talking her little slit here has opened up even more. You get a piece of grass too and tickle her tits while I tickle her furry slit. Then we'll see how high and mighty she is. She might even like it."

Alexia lay trapped consumed with impotent fury. Her father would tear them limb from limb for what they were doing to her. Jostens stroked her breasts over her dress surprisingly softly for such a rough individual. "My God" she thought, "he's going to unfasten my shirt and look at them." Her face reddened with embarrassment. His hands were now caressing the tender tips, rolling and kneading them until they stiffened mutinously.

She unsuccessfully tried to will them not to give away their susceptibility. Her body writhed both in an attempt to escape as well as evade the subtle torment of their fondling. She felt trapped, unable to move or flee she was helpless to stop the two boys. Alexia struggled violently as Jostens raised her skirt and exposed her sex but he was too strong to oppose. His strokes through her exposed pubic hair provoked further futile exertions to throw him off her. His touches began to rouse her, defying her opposition to his attentions. Already she could feel the lips thickening and soften, reacting to his unwitting stimulation.

She heard Jostens boasting about having felt Sylvia's sex. She couldn't believe that Sylvia would let Jostens touch her there, much less talk about Alexia to him. His fingers continued stroking her as he told Eric about his sexual exploits and her thoughts dwelt more and more on the mounting desire that concentrated around her vulva. Now Jostens was talking about the spring festival where the women went away to a secret rendevous and spent the evening communing with the gods of fertility.

Every woman who had reached puberty was expected to participate in the ceremony. Each year a spring festival queen was chosen based on her acceptability to the gods. For the past three years ever since she had been able to go, Alexia had been chosen as the queen. The ceremony was old and arcane. With the advent of Christianity it had become frowned on to perform pagan rites, but old customs died slowly. On the spring festival night the women of the village left the dancing an hour before midnight and assembled together in a clearing deep in the woods and well out of earshot of the village itself.

It was considered bad luck if a man saw any of the ritual and therefore the men were careful not to allow themselves to succumb to curiosity. They had all heard the story of Hagan who reputedly had trailed the women to the clearing and observed the rites. Apart from Hagan having been mysteriously struck deaf and dumb, the crop year had been devastating, resulting not only in the death of Hagan but several other villagers.

Once at the ritual site the oldest capable woman in the village became the high priestess and led the proceedings. The festival queen was taken by six chosen women and bathed in a pool of water and clothed in a green dress. Her hair was bound in garlands of spring flowers. At midnight a bell chimed and the festival queen was led to the centre of the clearing where a large slab of rock had been uncovered, lifted by the chosen few and lowered to the rock. The high priestess then brought a golden chalice to the queen and asked her if she would drink of the earth. After answering in the affirmative the queen was offered the chalice. Alexia thought back to that first time. She remembered the liquor as bittersweet.

After she had drunk, the women chanted a plaintive lament about the coming season as they paced around her in solemn parade. As she lay, the voices penetrated into Alexia's mind and she began to feel dizzy and saw the other women as if a haze had dropped over them. The song buzzed incessantly in her head and she felt as light as a feather, floating above the clearing and watching someone else on the slab. Suddenly a green clad figure sprang into the clearing. He was covered in what looked like leaves, his hands were scaly like bark and he exposed a monstrous member which stiffly swayed and bobbed as he sprang around. The other women backed away from him in apparent fear as he approached the supine body of Alexia.

Alexia would have fled, but her limbs seemed incapable of movement. The figure stood over her, grotesque and powerful, his monstrous appendage swaying suggestively. He bent to her and she could smell the rich earthy scent of his body. Surprisingly she felt no fear and indeed welcomed his notice. Taking hold of the neck of dress he removed a bone knife from his belt and slit it from neck to hem, leaving Alexia exposed to his examination. Her body felt lethargic and heavy as the green man circled her like a wolf sizing up its prey. Finally he approached her. Kneeling beside her, he bent down and kissed her full on the lips. His touch was like nothing she had ever experienced. It sent indescribable thrills through her chest and thighs and immense joy spread through her. His hands like fire, now caressed her budding breasts. He absorbed the tender nubs in his mouth, nibbling softly until her passion smoldered. Her limbs splayed wantonly as unfamiliar sensations tugged at her modesty. She desired him to continue his torrid massage caring nothing for the consequences.

His long tongue traced a path between her breasts, over her navel to the yet sparsely veiled pubis. His tongue lapped at her like a cat, awakening yet more undiscovered joys, whilst it insinuated itself into the narrow gap. She could not contain her enthusiasm, moaning uncontrollably, as the tongue discovered her virginal clitoris. Her hips rose and fell in mute testimony to the effect of his tongue. At the climax the gathering women let out a shout of joy as Alexia legs wrapped around the head of the green man forced his tongue into her while she thrust her hips one foot off the slab and cried out in her uncontrolled throes of abandoned passion. When her passion had abated, she found the dawn breaking, the green man gone and the women clustered around her. Some stroking her face, others fondling her small breasts and more squeezing and massaging her still sensitive sex which seemed red and inflamed when she looked at it. She was hugged and kissed by each woman in turn and congratulated on her admirable fulfillment of the ancient rites. They dressed her in a white gown, again decking her hair with flowers and carried her on their shoulders back to the village.

Her reverie was broken by the application of Jostens grass tickler against her increasingly sensitive vulva. Her hips heaved violently as he, in his ignorance of the female anatomy, sporadically grazed her raised clitoris with his grass tickler. Eric, meanwhile was leaning over her face twirling his grass stalk around her sensitive nipples. On an impulse, he leaned over further and seized one in his lips. Alexia gasped as his delicate little nibbles threatened to overwhelm what restraint she retained.

"Sylvia was telling the truth Eric, I think she likes having her little pee hole tickled. Her little mouth is wide open now and look how pink it is inside. What are you doing there? Gods, Eric she is squirming like an eel. Either she likes that, or you're smothering her. I'd like to do that, want to trade places?"

"Alright" said Eric, the first thing he had said since their debauchery had started. Actually he didn't really want to change places but he knew that when Jostens asked for something it wasn't a good idea to say no.

Jostens lay flat on Alexia in order to prevent her from escaping while Eric released her hands and quickly moved to her legs, sitting on them as Jostens had. The sharp scent from her sex rose to his nostrils. He found he liked the fragrance from her open slit and stroked his fingers along the length of it. He was surprised by how wet it was. She must really have been peeing a lot he thought. Her back arched and he could hear her making noises and thought he might have hurt her. But, looking at her face he thought that it might not be pain she was experiencing. He tried it again. Again when his fingers reached the top of her slippery slot she struggled and made the same noise.

Using his intuition, he repeated this procedure, only this time he started from the top and moved down towards the bottom. Again she heaved while his fingers were at the top of the slit. Intrigued, he spread the lips apart with his fingers, provoking more noises from Alexia, and examined the moist pink interior. He noticed a lump, about the size of the tip of a baby finger, near the top of slit and touched it experimentally. Yes, here was the reason for her struggles. He decided not to tell Jostens about it. Anyway, he was completely occupied with nibbling on Alexia's tits.

He placed two fingers on the nodule and rolled them around. The effect was magical. Her body writhed and her eyes closed and her mouth opened a bit. Again he got a whiff of her sexual perfume and decided it would be interesting to taste it. He lay down on her legs to stop her from being able to move and put his mouth against her slit. His tongue instinctively sought out the button he had just found and started to lick it. Although he held her firmly he could feel her pressing against his mouth. Lifting his head and examining her sex he noticed that she seemed wetter at the bottom of the slot.

Taking his finger, he dipped it into the wet area and was astonished when her hips heaved toward him and his finger disappeared inside a slippery hole. He could feel contractions around his finger which he found pleasing. He removed his finger and placed two fingers against the entrance to the hole and was equally surprised when he found that both entered quite easily. He was just about to try three fingers when he felt himself being lifted off his feet and thrown some distance away. He stood up to find a tall blonde man pulling Jostens off Alexia.

The intruder turned to the two boys with a face like murder and said.

"Get away from here now before I do something to you I will ever regret."

Both boys needed no second bidding and were away before he could change his mind.

Ingemar removed the gag from Alexia. She buried her head into his shoulders and began to cry."

"If you want I will find these boys and kill them for you." He said.

"No, it would go bad for you." she said.

"Oh Alexia, I'm so sorry this happened."

Alexia who was still aroused from the clumsy attempts of the two boys lifted her head to Ingemar and kissed him on the lips. He kissed her back with a passion that indicated his fondness of her. They sat locked in this embrace for some minutes. Ingemar's hand had fallen to her still exposed breasts, where it adeptly fondled them. Alexia wasn't sure what to do, on the one hand she did not want to repulse him on the other she enjoyed his closeness. Before she could decide what was proper he had lowered his mouth to them and his delicate attentions soon overcame her chastity. He lowered her gently to the ground, continued his torrid assault on her breasts. His hand slid between her thighs encountering no obstruction to her clitoris.

His mouth kissed her everywhere, but finally rested between her thighs where his tongue explored every nook and cranny until it concentrated its attentions on her rampant nub. The effect of this coupled with her recent arousal was that she quickly experienced a lengthy orgasm which seemed to last for hours. By the time he released his cock she had decided that this was the man she wanted to spend her life with. She eyed with some trepidation his large erect penis which he wasted no time in applying to her slippery vagina. He was gentle, and what pain there was was over quickly and she soon learned the joy of being filled by a lover's cock. They made love twice before he sat her up, cleaned off the residue of their lovemaking from her slightly sore slit and retied her shirt.

Too soon it was over. Her eyes opened and Ingemar smiled again at her again before she was pulled away and the outlanders dragged her out of the house.

"Because you proved yourself to be a good warrior, I have treated you and your former wife with more respect than I normally reserve for conquered foes. I will try to purchase her from the slave block. She should still be there when my turn comes, the young virgins usually go first, though God knows why. Certainly, they are quickly brought to the cock and they rut like mares in heat but it takes years before they know how to really please a man. The stiff cock tends to miss the more experienced merchandise that knows how to raise a man's manhood and milk his seed. Fear not, I will treat her well as I do all my women. Her sex will ever be full, her bottom well exercised and her every waking minute will be occupied with erotic preparation for her next call to the bed chamber. You men, this a warrior, make his end swift."

Then the leader seized and dragged her, crying out of the door. Small streams of milky liquid trickled down the insides of legs as they dragged her by the secret room. She took one last terrified look back at father and then another at our hiding place as she was pulled out the door. The other men laughed at father and told him he'd never see mother again and what they thought mother would be doing tonight. How they would brand her and she would be the property of their leader to do with any way he liked.

Anyway they said, in a few weeks she would have forgotten father and would open her legs to any man she was instructed to and when he had finished beg him to do it again. She would offer her soft breasts, her sex, her bottom, anything that would secure a hard phallus in her hot box. She would perform for strangers, play with herself before others just to get a stiff cock into her sopping slit. He was a sorcerer.

They recounted a story of a princess he had captured in one of their raids. Beautiful, proud, unattainable, she had even spit on their leader when he had tried to feel her soft breasts. He took her to his mansion for re-education and a month later invited members of the ruling class and arm to a party at his mansion. The highlight of the party was the exhibition put on by this princess. The leader told one of his servants to go into the street and find a beggar. The servant brought back a dirty and decrepit man. The leader told the princess that this man was her lover for the evening and that her job was to entertain his guests by showing them all she had learned in the past month. She then approached this man, who couldn't believe his luck, and performed every depravity, denying him nothing. When the exhibition was over she had to be dragged away from this grub. She offered herself to the guards, servants, anyone.