Vince's Devil's Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"We're going to leave you like this for a while." Victoria says looking at Mickie but then turning her attention to Trish and then Ashley.

"But we'll be back later." Candice then says.

"To see if any of you want to submit to us." Torrie adds.

"Keep in mind that if you refuse we'll just leave you up there longer." Victoria then says.

With that Victoria, Candice and Torrie all turn and head for the stairs. They stop once they reach the stairs and turn back and look at Trish, Mickie and Ashley.

"Have fun." They all say in unison.

And with that they head up the stairs one by one leaving Trish, Mickie and Ashley alone down in the basement tied up naked and gagged with a vibrating butt plug and vibrator both on full power inside their asses and pussies.

As soon as Victoria, Candice and Torrie have left the room Trish immediately starts to struggle again against her chains. Both Mickie and Ashley watch her and then Mickie starts to struggle against her chains as well not because she is trying to get free but simply because Trish is doing it.

Ashley simply watches the two of them as they struggle sure that they know how pointless it is due to all three of them having already tried to escape from their restraints and all three of them having already failed. Even if they didn't know if she could she would tell them how useless their struggling is however with the ball gag in her mouth she can't so she simply watches them. After a long time Mickie finally gives up however Trish being the stubborn woman that she is continues a bit longer before she too ultimately gives up too exhausted to continue in what is a battle she knows she can't win.

***

Trish, Mickie and Ashley are all exhausted. Trish and Mickie are exhausted partly due to their attempts to escape from their shackles but also due to the countless orgasms the butt plugs and vibrators have given them. Ashley is simply exhausted because of the orgasms.

Not only have the trio lost count of how many orgasms they have had they also have no idea how long they have been down in Victoria's basement for it feels like hours. Each of them are wondering when their captors are going to come back.

Trish Mickie and Ashley all lift their heads as they hear a door open and see three sets of feet once again make their way down into the basement and once all three of them are in the basement they walk up and stand in a line opposite them.

Whatever they have been doing it is obvious they have changed their clothes due to Candice now wearing a pink top with no bra underneath pink shorts and white shoes while Victoria is wearing a red top black wrist bands and gloves black shorts and boots and Torrie is wearing a lime green top trunks and boots.

"Let's turn the plugs and vibrators down to low." Victoria says looking at Trish Mickie and Ashley in turn able to see that they are all exhausted and yet curious to find out if any of them are willing to submit to them yet.

Candice and Torrie don't say a word they simply walk up to one of the three captives and first turn down the speed of the vibrator and then turn down the speed of the butt plug before stepping back and smiling at the relived expressions on Mickie's and Ashley's faces. Trish is doing her best to keep her facial expression emotionless, although she too deep down is grateful that the speed of the plug and vibrator has been turned down.

"Now, we need to decide which one of us get's to go first at picking their slave... and since it was Candice who came up with this brilliant plan I think she deserves to pick her slave first." Victoria says, looking at Candice with a smile and Candice smiles back as she turns her attention from Victoria to the three potential slaves on display, "What do you think Torrie?"

Torrie nods her head having wanted to go first herself due to her having already selected which diva she wants as her slave and yet willing to let Candice go first due to the fact she is sure she won't choose her slave.

"In that case Candice." Victoria says turning her attention from Torrie to Candice, "You may pick your slave."

Candice smiles at Victoria as she turns her attention back to the three girls on display for her to choose from.

After a few minutes of looking each one of them up and down Candice walks up to Ashley, grins at her before sliding her hands all over her body. Candice spends a lot of time particularly on Ashley's boobs and butt, examining them as if she was judging a contest before moving to Trish and then Mickie to do the exact same thing.

Much to the annoyance of her teammates Candice spends a long time greedily groping the bound divas, the whole time trying to look thoughtful instead of happy as she has her way with three other WWE divas. If her teammates ask Candice will say that she is trying to decide who to pick as her slave and she wants to be absolutely sure about her choice, but that would be just an excuse. In truth Candice would be happy with any of the three choices, but she knows which two she wants the most and she wants to make sure they are as hot as possible for when she finally makes her pick.

After a few minutes of groping each one of them Candice stands in front of Trish Stratus and smiles at her widely.

Realising Candice is picking her Trish looks down at Candice, unable to believe that she actually thinks she is going to submit to her of all people.

"I'm going to remove the ball gag from your mouth. After I have done that I am going to ask you if your willing to submit to me and be my slave and if you are willing I want you to say I submit and I will be your slave Mistress Candy." Candice says looking Trish right in the eye and Trish looks right back at Candice, "If you refuse it means staying up there with the vibrator and butt plug until either Torrie or Victoria are ready to come down and have their go."

With that Candice takes a step forward reaches up and removes the ball gag from Trish's mouth.

"Are you willing to submit to me?" Candice asks.

Trish doesn't say a word she simply stares at Candice knowing what her refusal means and yet unwilling to submit to somebody as beneath her as Candice is.

Candice looks over at Victoria and Torrie. Victoria's face has no expression on it while Torrie is actually smiling. While Candice isn't sure why Torrie is smiling she does her best to ignore her friends smile and focus on the task at hand.

"I guess that's a no." Candice says turning her attention back to Trish and with that she places the ball gag back into Trish's mouth and moves on down the line to Mickie James.

Trish watches as Candice moves on to Mickie a tad stunned at how unfazed she was by her refusal to submit to her.

Candice although tempted figures there is no need to repeat herself and so she simply takes a step forward and removes the ball gag from Mickie's mouth.

"Are you willing to submit to me?" Candice asks looking Mickie dead in the eye just like she did Trish.

Mickie looks Candice dead in the eye seriously thinking about her options, either submit to Candice and be her slave or spend god knows how long hung up with the vibrator and butt plug once again on full power forcing her to have even more orgasms.

Although Mickie is worried as to what type of things Candice will have her do or do to her she can't help but feel that whatever Candice does to her it will be better than staying where she is and being forced to have more orgasms due to the fact she isn't sure if she can handle that.

Having made up her mind Mickie goes to speak however before she can utter a word Candice interrupts her.

"I guess that's another no." Candice says and with that she goes to put the ball gag back in Mickie's mouth.

"Wait!" Mickie snaps grabbing everybody's attention.

Candice looks at Mickie who turns her attention from Candice to Trish and can tell by the look in Trish's eye that she doesn't want her to submit however Mickie's mind is made up.

"I submit." Mickie says swallowing hard as she turns her attention from Trish back to Candice, "And I will be your slave... Mistress Candy."

Mickie feels really nervous about what her new mistress is going to make her do and hoping that she has made the right decision by submitting rather than staying where she is and going through god knows how many more hours of orgasms at the hands of the vibrator and butt plug.

Candice smiles an ear to ear smile happy that at least one of the two top RAW babyfaces, heck one of the two top RAW divas, has submitted to her.

"Girls would you kindly release my new slave from her bonds and remove the vibrator and butt plug please. I'll be right back." Candice says turning and heading for the stairs.

Mickie watches her go wondering where Candice is going and what she is going to do while Victoria and Torrie turn off and remove the vibrator and then turn off and remove the butt plug forcing Mickie to breath a heavy sigh of relief.

Once both of those two things are removed from her body Victoria and Torrie then proceed to unlock the chains holding her legs apart enabling Mickie to stand on her own two feet although due to how long she has been in the position she was her legs are a little shaky at first. Finally Mickie is completely freed from her bonds as Victoria and Torrie release her arms and hands from their chains.

Mickie suddenly hears footsteps on the stairs which causes her to turn and look in the direction of the stairs and sees Candice walking back down the stairs carrying a wooden chair.

Candice carries the chair and places it down in front of where Mickie was hanging up with Trish and Ashley on either side once she reaches her spot she puts the chair down and sits down in the chair.

"Come over here Mickie." Candice says patting one of her knee's as a sign that she wants Mickie to sit on her knee.

Victoria and Torrie both smile as they stand either side of Mickie and watch this.

Mickie rather reluctantly walks over to Candice and slowly sits down onto her knee.

Candice looks up into Mickie's eyes with an ear to ear smile on her face as she slowly turns her attention from Mickie down to the two clamps that are still on Mickie's breasts and nipples.

"Would you like me to take these off?" Candice asks turning her attention from the clamps back up to Mickie.

Mickie slowly nods her head still wondering what Candice has in store for her and not sure weather she should trust this 'nice girl' act that Candice is putting on for her right now.

"I can't hear you." Candice says her smile disappearing from her face.

"Yes please." Mickie says.

"Please what?" Candice asks.

"Please remove the clamps." Mickie says.

"Mistress..." Candice begins.

"Mistress Candy." Mickie says quickly finishing off Candice's sentence for her.

"You should punish her for that." Victoria says with a smug smile.

Candice looks over at Victoria and Torrie who both have smug smirks on their faces as they watch the show Candice and Mickie are putting on for them.

"Is she right Mickie?" Candice asks, "Should I punish you?"

Mickie shakes her head.

"No Mistress Candy please don't." Mickie says with genuine fear in her voice even though there is a small part of her that for some reason actually feels as though she should be punished.

"I'm sorry I didn't say what you wanted me to. I'll do whatever you want from now on." Mickie adds, not sure why she wants Candice to punish her however doing her best not to think about the reasons why and focusing on trying to get Candice not to do it.

Candice smiles as she slowly moves forward and kisses Mickie right on the lips.

Mickie is shocked and surprised at first however what shocks her even more is how quickly she get's into the actual kiss and starts to return it.

After a few minutes Candice runs her tongue across the middle of Mickie's mouth where her upper lip and bottom lip meet causing Mickie to open her mouth just enough for Candice to slide her tongue in and turn the kiss into a French kiss. Mickie is once again shocked however again she quickly get's over her shock and starts to return the kiss and even starts to enjoy kissing Candice back.

Candice smiles as she continues the kiss with Mickie having thought that Ashley would be the easiest of the trio to break. Then again Candice was sure if she had asked Ashley to be her slave the blonde would have been just as easy, if not more easy to break than Mickie. Not that Mickie is completely broken, at least not yet, as she is still reluctant, but even though Mickie is reluctant Candice is sure that it won't take long for that reluctance to disappear and for Mickie to become 100% hers.

With this thought in mind and her intention now to remove any reluctant thoughts or feelings Mickie might be having and to make RAW's newest diva 100% hers Candice breaks the kiss making both girls gasp for air.

"Did you enjoy that?" Candice asks as she slowly get's her breath back.

"Yes Mistress Candy." Mickie says partly saying it because she feels she has to and yet also partly saying it because it is the truth although she has never kissed a girl before Mickie can't help but like it and deep down she wants to do it again.

Candice once again turns her attention to the clamps that are still on Mickie's body.

"Would you like me to take those off?" Candice asks.

"Yes please Mistress Candy." Mickie says smiling a small slightly nervous smile at Candice.

Candice smiles back as she slowly removes one of the nipple clamps once she has removed it she lets it fall to the floor not bothering to put it back in the black bag which is underneath her seat. She then removes the other nipple clamp.

"Thank you Mistress Candy." Mickie says without a second thought, shocking both herself and Candice a little.

Candice quickly get's over her shock and immediately takes Mickie's right breast into her mouth deciding to reward Mickie for her show of appreciation.

Mickie grits her teeth as she feels Candice take her right breast into her mouth and start to gently suck on it due to the fact that although having Candice suck on her breast and nipple does feel nice due to the nipple clamp being on there for so long it also hurts a bit however the pain slowly disappears and is replaced by nothing but pleasure as Mickie starts to enjoy Candice's attention to her breast.

Candice moves over to the other breast sucking on that just as firm but as gentle as she did the first breast again Mickie feels a slight discomfort to begin with however that quickly disappears and is replaced by pleasure.

"Come on Candice your taking forever." Torrie says causing Candice to release Mickie's breast from her mouth and look over at the Boise Idaho native.

Victoria also turns and looks at Torrie rather shocked by her out burst.

Candice is a little pissed off that Torrie has interrupted her fun however she does her best to get over her anger and slowly smiles.

"Come on Torrie you know I'm a naughty little devil... at least that's what the Internet fans call me... and our group." Candice says.

Torrie's impatient looking expression slowly turns into a smile.

"Your right." Torrie says as she suddenly get's an idea, "Hey maybe that should be our official group name."

"What?" Victoria asks looking at Torrie curiously.

"Vince's Devils." Torrie says proudly.

Victoria chuckles softly, causing both Candice and Torrie to look at her.

"It's a cute name but Vince would never go for it." Victoria says.

"Why not?" Candice asks also liking the name and not seeing any reason why Mr McMahon wouldn't go for it.

Victoria looks at Candice a tad shocked.

"Well for one it's an obvious rip on Charlie's Angels right?" Victoria asks looking between Torrie and Candice.

"Right." Torrie says.

"Well... did you ever see Charlie?" Victoria asks them.

Torrie and Candice slowly turn and look at one and other before bursting into a fit of giggles themselves as they realise what Victoria is getting at.

"You're right it would never work... Vince is too much of a spotlight hog." Torrie says.

Victoria and Candice both nod in agreement.

Victoria suddenly notices Mickie looking at Candice with a rather shocking expression on her face.

"I think your slave is waiting for you to continue using her Mistress Candy." Victoria says causing Candice to turn her attention back to Mickie and see the same expression on Mickie's face that Victoria saw a sort of almost desperate need to be used type of look.

Candice decides to see just how submissive Mickie is willing to be to her.

"Are you willing to prove that you have totally submitted to me?" Candice asks her doing her best not to smile but to look serious and stern something she finds very hard to do even at the best of times.

Mickie takes a deep breath and swallows hard still feeling nervous however the more time that passes her nervousness fades and her desire to be dominated or to submit to Candice grows.

"Yes Mistress Candy." Mickie says, wondering how Candice will have her prove this.

"Stand up." Candice says.

Mickie does as she is told.

"Now lay across my lap." Candice tells her.

Mickie immediately knows what is coming as does Victoria and Torrie who both smile ear to ear smiles in eager anticipation of seeing RAW's newest diva be put in her place finally at the hands of their friend and her new mistress Candice Michelle.

Trish watches as Mickie slowly positions herself face down across Candice's lap unable to believe that her best friend has and is submitting to the newly named or nicknamed Vince's Devil's. Seeing Mickie submit like she is makes Trish more determined not to submit to Victoria or Torrie especially not Torrie due to her being just like Candice below her.

Candice smiles as she looks down at Mickie's well rounded backside and she runs her hand over both cheeks gently, loving the feel of them underneath her hand.

Mickie does her best not to let Candice's gentle caress fool her due to the fact she is sure that any minute now Candice will start to give her a really hard spanking and she does her best to mentally and physically prepare herself for what she is sure about to come. Again despite being a little bit afraid Mickie can't help but also be turned on and want to get spanked by Candice and as things go on Mickie's desire to have Candice do whatever she wants to her outweighs her fear and nervousness.

Suddenly Mickie feels Candice remove her hand from her ass and is sure that the spanking is about to begin and so she does her best to really mentally and physically prepare herself. However much to Mickie's surprise the first hit from Candice's hand to her ass isn't hard at all in fact it is very gentle and almost playful as is the second one and the third and the fourth and the fifth. With each strike that Candice gives her Mickie can't help but slowly start to relax and enjoy the 'spanking'.

Victoria watches as Candice 'plays' with her slave's ass turning to look at Torrie who slowly turns and looks back at her with the same disapproving look on her face.

Victoria slowly turns back around to face Candice.

"Candice what the hell are you doing?" Victoria finally asks or rather snaps having grown tired of watching the show.

Candice looks up at Victoria rather surprised by her friend's sudden outburst.

"Giving Mickie a spanking." Candice says matter of factly.

"You call that a spanking?" Victoria asks, "I call it petting."

Candice smiles at her friend able to imagine the kind of ass whooping she would give Mickie had she submitted to her due to her having a serious grudge against all three of their soon to be slaves especially Trish.

"Well Mickie has been a good girl." Candice says looking down at Mickie's ass as she continues to 'spank' it.

"She hasn't done anything to earn a really hard spanking yet." Candice adds, doing her best to convince Victoria that if Mickie did do something wrong she would give her the hard spanking Victoria is looking for her to give.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers