Vince's Devil's Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Candice removes the strap on from Mickie's pussy until only the head is inside of her. After a few seconds of making Mickie wait Candice slams the dildo back inside her hard but not so hard that it hurts her.

Mickie cries out in pleasure now knowing for sure that she has the full fake cock inside of her and loving it as Candice starts to fuck her with it making her grab the rug either side of her having never been fucked like this before.

Seeing Mickie grab the rug either side of her causes Candice to press on faster and go deeper while maintaining the force of her thrusts.

Candice didn't have as much experience as Victoria, or even Torrie, when it came to using strap on dildos, but ever since she had first started using them a little over six months ago she had worked tirelessly to improve her skills, and from the blissful look in Mickie's face and the cries of pleasure falling from her mouth Candice's skills are evidently more than good enough.

The cries of pleasure from Mickie's mouth are also enough to encourage Candice to really show off those skills she had practiced so hard to learn, Candice slamming into her slave with increasing speed and intensity, Candice pounding Mickie's pussy harder in her attempt to encourage Mickie to totally submit.

"I want more." Candice suddenly hears Mickie say, causing her to look into her eyes as Mickie looks back at her, "Please Mistress Candy give me more."

Candice smiles a rather wicked smile at Mickie deciding that she isn't going to wait for Mickie to totally submit to her willingly she is going to make Mickie totally submit to her and so with this in mind she removes the dildo from Mickie's pussy and looks at Mickie doing her best to once again look as serious as possible.

"If you want more Mickie turn over and get on all fours." Candice says in a tone that lets Mickie know she isn't asking.

Mickie looks at Candice shocked by her tone of voice as well as the look on her face and in her eye having never seen Candice this serious all night and feeling a tad worried that maybe now Candice is going to do everything Mickie imagined her doing earlier, however Mickie does as she is told, rolling over onto her stomach and then getting up onto all fours turning her head around to look back at Candice.

"Face forward!" Candice snaps causing Mickie to immediately snap her head back around.

Torrie and Victoria both smile ear to ear smiles knowing exacterly what is coming while Trish and Ashley both look on worried as to what Candice is about to do to Mickie due to her entire demeanour having changed in an instant.

"Reach back and pull your butt cheeks apart." Candice says doing her best to maintain her dominant and controlling voice not used to being like this and yet feeling the need to be like this if she is going to get Mickie to totally submit to her.

She watches as Mickie does as she is told reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks.

Mickie wait's a few minutes after she has spread her ass cheeks apart to see what Candice does when suddenly she hears a strange noise and feels something wet on her ass hole and realises Candice has just spat on her butt hole but instead of being disgusted Mickie finds it a bit of a turn on as she feels Candice start to rub her finger into the spit or rather rub the spit into her ass hole evidently trying to get her butt hole ready for her fake cock.

Even though she has been expecting this was coming Mickie is a little worried by this due to the fact that while she has taken it up the butt before she has never taken anything so big up her butt as the monster strapped around Candice's waist. However Mickie is in no position to argue so she just tries to relax and prepare herself to take a 12 inch dildo up her butt.

After Candice rubs her spit into Mickie's ass hole she spits onto her finger and presses her finger back to Mickie's butt hole, this time slowly forcing her way in so she can use her spit covered finger to lube up the inside of Mickie's ass.

To make extra sure her slave's ass is nice and lubricated Candice takes her time fingering Mickie's butt, gently twisting her finger around inside her bitch's bowels as she slides in and out of her slave, Candice then spits on a second finger so she can shove that up Mickie's butt as well for a little extra shit shoot stretching.

Once she is happy that Mickie's ass is lubricated enough Candice positions her fake cock at the entrance to Mickie's butt hole and slowly presses it against Mickie's ass hole.

Mickie feels the fake cock slowly start to get pressed into her ass hole and feels it start to stretch her hole like nothing has ever stretched her before until Mickie is able to feel the head of the cock force its way inside her bowels, causing her to cry out in pain slightly. Despite the size of the strap on thanks to Candice's fingering of her ass, and that butt plug which had been in her rear for hours, the fake cock enters Mickie's back passage with a surprising lack of pain, the pain still enough to make Mickie cry out but it's not as painful as she imagined it would be.

The noticeable but dull feeling of pain fluctuates slightly as Candice slowly but firmly slides more and more of the fake cock up Mickie's butt, Mickie softly mewing or whimpering with the addition of every bowel stretching inch. As they reached the halfway point things became more uncomfortable, Mickie's shit passage being forced to stretch like it has never been forced to stretch before, Mickie struggling a little to take it but still spreading her butt cheeks like a good little slave as her mistress slowly stuffs her ass with strap on dildo.

Just as Mickie starts to think her shit pipe can't possibly stretch any more she feels Candice's thighs pressing against her spread ass cheeks, announcing that she has the whole 12 inches up her butt.

Mickie waits, wanting to feel Candice's fake cock do the same thing it did to her pussy, only this time she wants Candice to do it until she cums, however Candice doesn't move. Although she wants to look back and see what Candice is doing Mickie does her best not to do that and simply waits.

"Let go of your butt cheeks Mickie." Candice orders finally.

Mickie wordlessly obeys, her arms dropping loosely by her sides as she remains in that position, waiting for Candice to start the butt fucking.

The wait seems endless, Candice doing nothing for a long time before she finally begins moving her hips side to side, and then up and down and then in a circular motion, Mickie groaning and moaning each time as every movement causes the dildo to move around inside her bowels.

"You said you wanted more Mickie... I'll give it to you..." Candice says playfully after a while, continuing to move her dildo around inside Mickie's ass, "But first there is something I want from you."

"What?" Mickie asks, swallowing hard.

Suddenly Candice stops her movements and becomes deadly serious.

"I want you to surrender to me totally. I want you to tell me that you want to be my slave forever. I want you to beg to be my slave forever." Candice says.

Mickie closes her eyes thinking about it. She also thinks about everything she has gone through tonight and how it has all made her feel.

Candice waits patiently however Mickie doesn't say anything.

"Can't make up your mind?" Candice asks, "Well maybe this will help."

With that Candice takes a firm grip of Mickie's hips and slowly pulls the strap on out almost all the way before she slams the dildo back inside with all her might and proceeds to slowly but forcefully fuck Mickie's ass, waiting to hear Mickie's decision as she continues her slow and steady pace.

Candice had been surprised just how tight Mickie's pussy had been but her ass hole was even tighter, which didn't surprise Candice as much because if Mickie hadn't been seeing a lot of action or simply had been fucking mediocre size guys as she expected earlier then it made sense that Mickie's back door would be nice and tight, just like her front door.

Neither of those doors were going to stay that way for long, or at least not as much, as Candice plans on doing some serious pussy and ass stretching, loosening up her slave to make it easier for her to take the large collection of dildos Candice plans on using on her.

As of late Candice has been really into dildo fucking and she has assembled a large collection of toys, all of which are sooner or later going to be inserted into all of Mickie's holes.

From the moans falling from Mickie's mouth Candice can tell her new slave certainly wouldn't mind what she has planned for her, but first Mickie has to submit and truly, willingly become her slave forever. Candice craves to hear those words of total submission falling from Mickie's mouth, but the wait to slam fuck this hot piece of ass is becoming unbearable.

With every gentle thrust into Mickie's ass Candice's desire to pound Mickie's pooper increases, Candice desperately wanting to go faster but refusing to allow herself until Mickie surrenders to her totally and says what she wants to hear.

Mickie closes her eyes unable to believe how good Candice's ass fucking feels. She has never felt anything so wonderful. It is by far the best sex of Mickie's life, not that it's up against much competition. In fact this is the best sex of her life from the pussy eating. The ass fucking, that was something that was nearly out of this world in terms of pleasure. And Mickie wants more. She desperately wants more. Mickie desperately wants Candice to go faster, deeper and harder so bad, and yet she knows what she has to do in order for that, and Mickie still isn't sure weather she can do what Candice wants her to do.

If she is honest with herself there is nothing more in the world Mickie wants to do right now than to submit, and not just because of the overwhelming pleasure she is now receiving which could so easily lead her to an amazing orgasm if slightly increased, but the fact that in her head she can imagine life as Candice's slave and it seems... wonderful.

After fighting so long to get to the top of the wrestling world and finally making it as a RAW diva totally surrendering to another woman seems blissful. The fact that Candice is an eye candy diva who she could easily beat in the ring only seems to be more of a turn on for Mickie... but while all this seems blissful it also seems so humiliating. Totally submitting to someone like Candice would destroy any lingering amount of dignity and self-respect Mickie had and turn her into a shell of a woman... a total bitch slave.

And yet... she wants it.

"You want me to fuck your ass harder Mickie?" Candice says, breaking Mickie from her thoughts, "Then say what I want to hear you say and I will fuck your ass harder. I'll go as hard and as fast and as deep as you want me to Mickie. By the time I'm done with your ass you'll feel as though you where an anal virgin before I got a hold of you. Not just tonight but every time I fuck you up the ass."

After hearing Candice say this something inside of Mickie snaps as she looks back at Candice who looks at her.

"I surrender to you totally Mistress Candy. I want to be your slave forever. Please let me be your slave forever Mistress Candy." Mickie says in pure submission, totally submitting to her new mistress.

Candice smiles the biggest smile of the night.

"Consider yourself exacterly that Mickie." Candice says.

With that Candice pulls the dildo almost completely out of Mickie's ass hole and then slams it back in, this time using every ounce of strength she possesses to bury every single inch inside her now totally subservient slave's bowels. Candice continues to do this, going harder and faster and deeper with each stroke, hearing Mickie moan as she does so, moan like the slave she is, moan like the slave Candice has turned her into.

Mickie can't help but moan as her Mistress fucks her ass the way she promised harder, deeper and faster. Even her imagination hadn't done justice to just how hard, deep and fast this butt fucking is, Mickie's Mistress Candy making all those stupid boys she had been with look like complete amateurs with this skilled ass pounding.

Her new mistress was so right, she feels like she was a total anal virgin before her Mistress Candy got her hands on her and showed her what ass fucking is really all about. In fact as far as Mickie is now concerned she was a total anal virgin before her Mistress Candy got her hands on her, because those previous butt fuckings were nothing compared to this. They weren't even butt fuckings, they were butt stretchings, loosening Mickie's butt up so when her Mistress Candy claimed Mickie as hers Mickie would be able to take the real butt fuckings her Mistress Candy could give her.

In the back of her mind Mickie knows that Victoria and Torrie as well as Trish and Ashley are watching her get brutally fucked up the butt by Candice, and she knows she should be ashamed of that, but she doesn't care. Actually, the fact that people are watching turns her on even more.

Turning her head round to look at her friends Mickie sees Trish and Ashley staring at her with looks of disgust on their faces. Well, Trish had a disgusted look on her face, Ashley had more of a look of amazement, but Mickie still didn't care what they thought as she was no longer ashamed of being dominated by her Mistress Candy and being her slave.

Again turning her head Mickie sees Victoria and Torrie cheering her Mistress Candy, their words faint and distant in Mickie's heightened state of arousal, but those words she couldn't make out encourages her Mistress Candy to pound her ass even harder, deeper and faster so Mickie welcomes them.

Suddenly Mickie has a thought. These women are witness to her submission to her Mistress Candy. They know of her complete and total devotion to her, and that makes Mickie happy. She wants them to know of her submission. She wants the whole world to know. Mickie wants her Mistress Candy to bend her over in the middle of the ring during RAW and fuck her up the ass just like this, showing the whole world Mickie James is now the happy little slave of Candice Michelle and will do anything she wants.

The thought of this sends Mickie's horniness into overdrive and despite how great her mistress is fucking her tight ass hole it isn't enough for Mickie in that moment so she lifts herself up from her face down position so she's on her hands and knees before she starts thrusting herself backwards, impaling her horny ass on her mistress's fake cock wanting to get all the pleasure she can as well as show her mistress what a good slave she can and is going to be for her.

As Candice continues to pound into Mickie's backside she smiles as she see's Mickie start to respond by forcing herself back on her fake cock. There's something Candice finds so endearing about her slave's total anal lust, probably something to do with the fact that it is a lust they share, making Mickie even more the perfect slave in Candice's mind.

Mickie's round little bubble butt is perfect in Candice's opinion. Those soft butt cheeks feel so good against her thighs, and they make such a wonderfully loud smacking sound with every thrust, and yet at the same time they're not too flabby or anything, just round and soft. And that ass hole, so wonderfully tight and a joy to stretch out.

From this one butt fucking Candice can tell she will be finding any excuse to bend Mickie over. In fact she won't even bother with excuses. From now on when ever she's in the mood to pound some ass all Candice is going to do is snap her fingers and Mickie is going to bend over and spread her butt cheeks like a good little slave. Candice will make sure of that, not that she thinks training Mickie to do so is going to be any problem considering the way she's responding to the anal fucking.

Candice absolutely loves the moans and cries coming from Mickie as well as how she is responding to the ass fucking she is giving her. Candice's friends and fellow Devils, not so much.

Faintly Candice can hear both Victoria and Torrie tell her to punish Mickie for starting to fuck herself on her cock without permission.

Candice certainly doesn't think Mickie deserves to be punished, but is not in the mood to argue with her fellow Devils and knows they won't shut up until she punishes Mickie so Candice starts smacking Mickie's ass as she fucks it, causing Victoria and Torrie to cheer in approval. Luckily it doesn't seem to matter when the 'punishment' remains playful, perhaps because Candice makes a great show of it, posing happily to her friends as she spanks and fucks her new slave's ass.

Even though she was in no mood to spank her slave Candice finds herself really getting into it, the light, playful spanking adding to her overwhelming feeling of total dominance.

Candice knows she isn't all that in the ring and Mickie could easily kick her ass... but Mickie wasn't kicking her ass right now, she was too busy taking Candice's 12 inch strap on dildo up her ass.

Turning this skilled female wrestler clearly above her in the diva pecking order into her little slave who loves taking it up the ass is an incredible thrill for Candice which is easily going to make her cum soon, but Candice is determined to make her new slave cum first to put the explanation point on Mickie's submission to her.

Luckily Candice didn't going to have to wait long.

As the ass fucking continues the pleasure becomes almost too much for Mickie as she feels herself on the very edge of what she is sure will be the most powerful orgasm of her life, at least that is the way it feels, and she has an idea just how to send herself and her new mistress over the edge.

"Fuck me Mistress Candy!" Mickie says looking back at Candice with a smile on her face, "Fuck me harder deeper faster!"

Mickie moans as she continues to shamelessly now throw herself back against her mistress's thrusts repeating the words harder deeper faster.

Candice just smiles knowing that no matter how good Trish and Ashley are going to be when they get broken by either Torrie or Victoria she knows she made the right choice in picking Mickie to be her slave as she does her best to give her what she wants fucking her harder, deeper and faster.

"Oh my god Mistress Candy!" Mickie suddenly says, "I'm going to... oh my god I'm going to cum!"

And with that Mickie screams hysterically and Candice watches as Mickie's body starts to shake and shiver. Seeing this and feeling Mickie's orgasm take a hold of her is too much for Candice to bear as she too screams almost as loud as Mickie and explodes along with her slave.

Despite both of them now being in the throws of the most powerful orgasm of the night, if not of their lives, neither Mickie nor Candice miss a beat and continue to fuck, Candice impaling her clit on the little nub inside the strap on while Mickie is impaling her pooper on the huge fake cock, both women looking like they're working together to destroy Mickie's ass hole when in reality they are both savouring a mind blowing orgasm, which eventually leads to another, and another and another. The two women are absolutely relentless until exhaustion forces them to both slowly stop fucking until the dildo is just all the way inside of Mickie's ass and both Mickie and Candice are doing their best to get their breath back.

Torrie and Victoria applaud Candice as she get's enough strength to slowly pull her fake cock out of her slave's ass hole. Once she has pulled it out with a little popping sound Candice slowly starts to undo the straps. After she takes it off Candice lazily sucks the toy clean, loving the taste of her new slave's ass hole on the cock.

Candice smiles widely around the cock in her mouth as she looks down to see Mickie still obediently on her hands and knees. Her smile widens as she focuses on Mickie's ass hole gaping obscenely, that little hole which had seemed so tight now totally stretched out and properly broken in... just like Mickie herself.