Virgin Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll have the only key," Helen said. "Except for my spare, of course."

---

It was three weeks later that Mary Gorrell next visited Naughty But Nice. Helen looked up from her reading and smiled brightly.

"Mary! What a nice surprise, dear. Come in!"

She swept into the store like a victorious general, squatted before Helen where she sat, and planted an enthusiastic kiss on the shopkeeper's lips.

"You are a genius."

"Why, thank you, dear. So my idea for enhancing Adam's interest worked out well for you, then?"

"You know it! He's always hard, never wants to stop until he falls dead asleep. It's been heaven!"

Virgin Bride

"I'm glad. Was he difficult to cope with at first? A lot of freshly locked-down men are, you know."

"A little. But when I told him that he either wore it full time or got no nookie from me at all, that was all it took." Mary smirked. "I make him get right back into it the moment we're finished."

Helen's face was curiously solemn. "I see you took a very firm line with him."

Mary nodded. "I just thought of what you would say if I wimped out."

"A good idea, dear. I would have been cross with you. So what can I do for you today? Some nice lingerie or a pair of bedroom shoes, perhaps?"

Mary fluttered her fingers. "Maybe later. I was thinking of a bath...and a shave." Helen's eyebrows rose. "That tub of yours is large enough for two, isn't it?"

There was a moment of profound silence.

"Broadening your horizons a little more, dear?" Helen said

"Nope. You broadened them for me." Mary stood and peered at Helen from under lowered brows. "You knew what you were doing all along, didn't you? I mean, that we'd get to this point. With each other."

"Let's say I had my hopes, dear. I was a virgin bride once myself, and I had a lady friend who helped me, much as I've helped you. But let's not dawdle." Helen rose and took Mary by the hand. "We have a tub to fill."

-- The End --

12