Virgin Gigolo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I said, shaking my head, finally admitting a bit that having had my cock sucked was good, whether it was a 62 year old Mary or a 30 something year old kinky bitch named Lindsey or her husband. "Don't expect me to suck his," I said, not admitting anything.

"Too bad," she said, motioning for Paul, his erection still front and center, to come closer to her. He moved in until she could lean in and take him in her mouth. Taking the first few inches of his cock deeply into her mouth she then pulled off and looking up at me said, "You never know what you might like until you try it."

Lindsey and Paul became once-a-month regulars, always with some type of similar occurrence. Lindsey loved being serviced by two men, on the bed, me doing her doggie style or eating her pussy while she sucked on Paul. Lindsey sucking on my cock while Paul fucked her or ate her, or some similar arrangement. I was pretty sure what was going to happen the next time she locked my head between her legs, and as expected, Paul sucked me off and then shared his mouth full of cum with her.

"Brent?" Lindsey said the next time we were together. "Was that so bad letting Paul do you with his mouth?"

I thought about it, wondering what modified kink or new thing she wanted to introduce. "Why? I keep telling you I'm not into men."

"I know, I know. You said you're not into men, but I am. I like watching him suck you. I want to jack you off into his mouth, give you a hand job while he's sucking you, and you can finger me at the same time. I want to see him licking your cum from his lips and kiss me and share it afterward."

"That's it?" I asked, still wary that she had something else in mind that I would probably object to.

"That's it," she answered with a nod. I glanced over at Paul, who as usual was sitting on the couch stroking his erection. "I just always find it so hot to watch Paul sucking your cock. I love that. I want to feel your cock throb when you cum in his mouth." Her hand was on my cock where I'd finally hardened up again after our previous tryst, slowly stroking. I didn't say anything, which she took as a yes, and motioned to Paul who stood up and moved over towards us. My mind was screaming no, even as Paul dropped to his knees and bent forward, Lindsey guiding my cock to his mouth. Although my stomach flopped at the thought of me sucking him, I had to admit Paul's mouth felt just as good as Lindsey's.

For the first time, leaning back on the couch with Lindsey next to me, I watched a man suck me off. Lindsey's hand reached down and gripped my cock; stroking, keeping pace with Paul's mouth. Paul's hands came up to fondle my balls, and finally, after my load expended into his mouth, Lindsey slid further down on the couch and locked lips with Paul to share my cum.

I never touched Paul, but got used to him sucking me off.

It wasn't too many sessions after that, when Lindsey and I, having both cum, were lying back on the couch, my cock limp as a wet noodle. "Oh Damn," Lindsey said, her hand playing with me.

"What?" I said. "Give me a few minutes and you know I'll be able to go again."

"I don't want to wait a few minutes. I want to fuck again now."

"Use your mouth and I'll be ready sooner."

It was quiet for a moment before she said, "Paul, you heard him. Come over here and suck Brent hard so I can fuck him again." She didn't ask, and neither did Paul; she ordered, and Paul obeyed.

Rolling over onto his knees he crawled the few paces to where Lindsey and I were. I watched as he pressed my knees apart and reached for my cock. Bending forward, instead of taking my cock in his mouth, he licked up and down the shaft before lowering and sucking my balls into his mouth. No one had ever sucked my balls before, and although it didn't feel like much, I felt my cock begin to swell in his hand. Slowly jerking me as he sucked my balls, he didn't keep that up for long, moving up to take my cock in his mouth as soon as I stiffened just a bit. "What do you think?" Lindsey said when my cock was fully erect again. "He's a pretty good fluffer, isn't he? I just might keep him around." Reaching down, she pushed against his forehead. "That's enough. Back to your corner my husband, and watch while Brent and I fuck."

special thanks to Peter_Cleveland for his suggestions and editing, especially, on thwacking, the back of my hand, for my extraordinary use, of commas.

12