A Scrupulous Bull Ch. 01

Story Info
Rents due, time to pay.
3.3k words
4.33
31.5k
38
0

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my room door with the tiniest of clicks, revealing my deceit. Celia strictly prohibited any use of the back stairs in her boarding house unless an emergency ensued. An urgent situation arose for me, but I doubted my devastatingly beautiful, much older landlady would agree to my subjective claim.

Only one wooden board groaned as I crept down a winding staircase, but that slightest of mousy squeaks gave me up. Just a few feet away, her parlor door was a final obstacle, standing between me and a surreptitious escape. I might as well be a matchstick amid tempestuous seas with no chance of vanishing without shame.

"Andrew, you've avoided me for days now. It's silly."

"Fuck!"

"Never mind, fuck, get in here now."

"Sorry... did I say that aloud, Celia?"

"Yes. You're a naughty boy, Andrew."

"I'm sorry about my late rent payment."

"Oh, I couldn't care less about that. I'm cross because you've avoided me."

"Okay, well, I'm sorry about that too."

"Am I not approachable, or do you think me a cruel and unscrupulous boarding house landlady?"

"No, Celia, you've been very kind since I moved to London for work."

"Sit down and enjoy a breakfast before you rush through traffic to your office."

"I haven't paid for it, though."

"You will soon enough."

I sat down at the community dining table, glancing between Celia's stunning pencil skirt tight ass and a news stream on her kitchen/diner TV screen. I couldn't recall what story trended because my situation was dire, preoccupying all thoughts aside from the aforementioned glorious ass cheeks.

Her breakfast was an immense pile of fried delights procured from an expensive local butcher.

"I don't deserve this kindness, Celia."

"I have a good feeling about you, Andrew. You'll turn things around if you behave well and make good choices."

She eyed me studiously while I carved a delicious butcher's sausage into smaller pieces, adding a few beans and a slice of fried tomato and squashing everything onto my fork.

"I can't eat all of this."

"I noticed you worked out a great deal until last week. Are you attending the gym?"

"Not at the moment. I can't pay my fees."

Celia stood up, fetched her purse, and placed a credit card on the table. I noticed hers was platinum and issued by a private bank in the City.

"I can't accept your generosity."

"Can you be trusted with my card, Andrew?"

"Of course. I'd never steal from anyone. Although technically, I am stealing right now by not paying the rent."

"That's nuanced, and I haven't chased your payment either. We're in negotiation."

"That's very kind of you."

"My PIN is 3769. Use it to pay for your gym fees and keep that physique looking damn fine. You can also buy yourself lunch while at work."

"Umm, are you sure about this, Celia?"

"I'm positive. You can spend up to fifty pounds each day, with no questions asked."

"I could pay my rent with it."

I chuckled ironically at my good fortune, confused as to why my landlady might be so generous. She sipped her tea, eying me somewhat like a spider readying to eviscerate a fly.

"I have another plan for your debt restructuring."

"Oh... might you enlighten me somewhat, please?"

"You just get that gym membership, train after work, and then we'll talk about how you might be useful to me. Be home by 7 pm."

She stared at my crotch when I rose. My morning wood was very evident because I hadn't the fortitude to rid myself of it in the usual manner, focusing instead on my situation. Celia smiled lasciviously, glancing briefly at my constrained cock, and I found myself hoping she approved of its mass.

I stared at the credit card in my hand and smiled again at the good fortune that had changed my life in half an hour. On the tube train, I keyed Celia's card details into my phone and paid for a gym membership, looking forward to the first session in over a week.

I nailed my working day, feeling lifted by my landlady's support, although by mid-afternoon, thoughts of what repayment might look like troubled me.

Gym buddies were pleased to see me, high-fiving while catching up on all things testosterone. My heavy free weights session was a welcome break from recent self-inflicted mental torture as I sweat profusely and broke muscle fibers under extreme pressure while re-engaging an under-exercised body.

In a hormonal ecstasy, I bathed under a hot shower, revived and replenished, finally feeling properly horny.

When I reached home, all negative thoughts were expunged, aside from a slight nagging doubt about Celia's plan for my repayment.

I'm sure she won't fuck me. A beautiful woman like her cannot lack fuck-buddy's.

"Hello, Andrew. Come and sit with me."

"Hi, Celia. I feel so much better this evening, thank you."

I slid her platinum card across the dining room table. She glanced at it, then me, ignored both, and poured us coffee.

"You didn't eat lunch."

"How do you know?"

"My phone banking app tells me everything I need to know."

"I felt it would be taking advantage."

"I gave my consent."

"I'm sorry, Celia."

"It's fine. Would you strip naked for me, please?"

"Umm... w-w-what?"

"You heard me, Andrew. Be a good boy and remove all of your clothes."

"What for?"

She eyed me like a headmistress about to cane a naughty boy. I felt stirred by her disposition, commanding tone, and gentle expression, convincing me not to worry. I stood up and removed my clothes, folding and placing each garment on a nearby chair.

My cock was already semi-hard.

"I knew it."

"Knew what?"

"That you'd be uncircumcised and no less than nine inches long with the girth of a soda can."

"Do I please you, Celia?"

"Definitely. We'll make lots of money together, you and I."

Her words filled me with terror, and an icy bolt ran up my spine, causing a stabbing pain in my head. My hands felt cold, and my brain screamed to run away, so I glanced at my clothes.

"Run if you like; stay and hear me out if you want to."

"I don't understand."

She stood up, strolled to me, and cupped both my balls gently in one palm. When she squeezed, my cheeks puffed, and my nostrils flared. Her grip relaxed, and gentle fingers played a pianist tune-up my almost ten-inch shaft until she reached the head of my cock.

"Blue veins on a gnarly cock this length and girth are in big demand."

"Y-Y-You'll make me a prostitute?"

"You'll make yourself a paid bull, dear. I won't ever make you do anything."

"What the fuck, Celia? I thought you wanted to fuck me for a minute."

"Maybe. But I don't need a fuck buddy today."

"What do you need?"

"You'll figure that out in time."

"What do you need from me today, then?"

She kneeled down, closely inspecting my cock before peeling back a heavily cream-laden foreskin that oozed more pre-cum than a breeding stallion.

"Oh fuck, Celia... please!"

"Do you enjoy having your cock sucked, Andrew?"

"Yes, yes... oh fucking please, yes."

She sniffed my glans, inhaling deeply several times, and I saw a wry, lewd smile curl gently on her beautifully full lips. She licked the tiny slit, taking musky man cream that oozed out, flicking gently with a sharp tongue before sucking my entire cock head, bobbing up and down for a dozen or more strokes.

When she stopped, I felt deflated. When Celia stood up, I was a rampant lion and putty in her hands.

"You'll do."

"Do for what, Celia... fucking what? Please explain."

"Do you need to fuck right now, Andrew?"

"Yes! Fucking yes, please... please. I'd fuck a cracked plate right now."

"Your first client is waiting in our front room. She's here for blowjob training. Your cock is too generous for her mouth to deep throat, but she can try sucking you off and learn through failure."

"Blowjob training?"

"Yes. She's only just turned eighteen, has never been fucked, and her father wants the girl prepared for marriage."

"Marriage to her dad?"

"Don't be silly. He's paying for the training she's asked for. The girl is a virgin and not to be touched by you in the hymen department."

I fell backward and naked onto a smart chocolate-colored leather couch while Celia laughed hysterically at me.

"Let me get this straight. You're my pimp?"

"Sort of, but I prefer to see us as business partners."

"Okay... and right now, you want me to present my cock to an eighteen-year-old virgin for her to practice oral sex on?"

"Perfect. You're a clever boy, Andrew. Don't forget that you can't fuck her."

"Does she have a boyfriend?"

"According to Dad, yes."

"Dad, who is paying for her daughter to have a cock available for blowjob training?"

"You're making it sound weird, Andrew."

"It is fucking weird."

"Dad's paying five hundred pounds each for ten sessions."

"Five grand?"

"Yes. We'll split 50/50 minus what you spend on my credit card each day. We can settle up daily or weekly per your wishes, Andrew."

"And minus my rent, of course."

"No, that, all meals except lunch and promoting you as a bull on my reservation is my contribution to our partnership."

"Fucking hell, Celia."

"I know. Seriously decadent, right?"

"Very."

I sat there, lost for words, staring at her wondering how Celia could be so casual about the whole thing.

"Is she beautiful?"

"Of course. I'll never sell you short in that regard."

"Okay, I'll do it."

"Great, now run along and have your cock sucked already."

"Do I dress again for her?"

"No, just get in there and fucking hurry."

"What's her name?"

"Ella."

As I walked down the corridor, completely in the buff, my cock swayed like a club, pointing proudly in front. I giggled when opening the room door, imagining the sight I must seem.

Ella's head snapped up, and she looked terrified. I cut my laughter short, realizing this was a serious matter.

"Are you laughing at me?"

"Definitely not. I'm laughing at myself. Sorry."

She couldn't take her eyes off my cock but still looked incredibly nervous. I felt bad about an arrogant, overly casual entrance and stood still, letting Ella soak in her training cock and the man attached to it.

"Why would you mock yourself?"

"This is my first time."

"Seriously? Are you a virgin... umm-?"

"Andrew, and no, I'm not a virgin. Far from it, if I'm being honest."

"Ahh, I see. You meant this is your first gig as a hooker?"

"I prefer being referred to as a bull."

"Okay... umm, can I ask a question please?"

"Of course."

"Does that cock fit inside girls easily?"

I chuckled again, but she seemed serious.

"Sorry for laughing. I'm always gentle and take my time, making sure my girlfriends are well-lubricated before fucking them. I haven't had a failure yet and even a couple of successes in the back passage."

"You fuck girls in the ass with that huge cock?"

She pointed at my cock. Her eyes looked wild with emotion, and I thought perhaps she'd imagined what taking my shaft in her asshole might feel like. Her expression contorted painfully, and then she relaxed it quickly, shooting a kindly smile, realizing her tone was somewhat demeaning.

"I have done, yes. You know we're not allowed to fuck, right Ella?"

"Yes. Dad told me it's forbidden, and he paid for your integrity in that regard."

"He sure did. I don't understand why you needed to pay for this, though. You are a beautiful woman."

"It's simple, Andrew. I want to be ready and expert in cock sucking for the night my boyfriend proposes our marriage and don't want anyone to know about this, umm... tryst of ours."

"Your secret will be safe with Celia and I."

"Fucking hell."

"What is it, Ella?"

"Can you believe we're talking like this?"

She cupped one hand over her mouth, stifling a laugh, and I relaxed finally, joining her in seeing the funny side of it.

"Please, would you sit next to me, Andrew?"

"Of course. I'm here to help per your wishes within reason."

"How do you lubricate girls?"

"With my tongue. I enjoy giving them cunnilingus, mostly until they orgasm, then I fuck them in many positions, or they straddle and ride me."

"Rest assured, you wouldn't need to lubricate me, Andrew."

"That's a lovely compliment."

I smelled her arousal. A faint whiff of musk, pheromone delight, a touch of perspiration from her brow, and the heavy coating of lathered hormones on her pussy lips drew me in, making me wild to fuck her. Long blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, a figure to die for, and the face of an angel presented an intoxicating combination.

"How would you like to begin?"

"I've never sucked a cock before. Where do I start?"

"Well... most guys I know enjoy a woman in a submissive posture while sucking their cock. You kneeling in front of me might be a good place to start."

"Okay, then what?"

As she kneeled, I shifted my ass around, spreading my knees wide until Ella could nestle between them.

"Take my shaft in hand and inspect it for cleanliness. Never suck a cock that isn't washed, no matter how much you love the guy. If he can't wash his dick for you, fuck him off."

"You're very clean. I can smell a musky hint."

"That's my pre-cum. Most guys like a girl who licks that off and swallows it."

"May I taste your pre-cum, please?"

"Of course."

She held my cock between both shaking hands; I saw her face contort, flickering nervously one second, then bathed in lewd desire the next. Her bright red lips trembled as they neared my veiny shaft, but her tongue poked out confidently, touching my outer foreskin.

"You can either dip your tongue into the pool of wrinkles on the end of my cock and taste pre-cum there or peel that layer of skin back, then suck my glans."

"Umm... okay. I'm scared but fucking excited."

"That's a good girl. Tell your boyfriend the same on the night, and he'll love it."

"It's true now, though. It won't be after ten sessions on your cock."

"It doesn't have to be true Ella. Giving head is part theater, too. Don't forget, your guy won't know you've been training for his cock."

"Yeah, that's a good point."

She peeled back my foreskin, licking the helmet eye carefully. I noticed her lips stopped trembling, her eyes grew bigger, and her pupils dilated as a confident smile appeared.

"Do you like the taste of my cock?"

"Very salty but fucking delicious."

"You'll need to decide what to do at the end. Either move away, let me cum all over your face, neck, and tits, take it in the mouth, and spit or swallow completely."

"That's a lot of choices, Andrew. Have you ever been shopping with a girl?"

"Just take your time, enjoy my cock, and do what feels natural when the time comes."

She licked my glans much the same way I imagined Ella would have dealt with an ice cream a decade ago. She lapped my soft, swollen tissues, stripping off a thick veneer of pre-cum, working up and down from the sharp edge to the eye that oozed more delicious treat.

"Now try to suck the whole head inside your mouth."

"Yes, Andrew."

I gripped the back of her head to help the submissive, naughty girl in her. She realized long hair was a problem and, with my cock nestled gently in her mouth and while whimpering like a delighted kitten, she rolled an elastic off her wrist, tying a perfect ponytail that drove me crazy with desire.

"You knew that would turn me on, right Ella?"

She nodded gently while staring up with big virgin, innocent blue eyes, keeping her teeth away from my glans. When Ella gripped my cock shaft again, this time much more tightly, she sucked my cock almost like a girl with a few years of regular practice under her belt.

"Try wanking the shaft gently to coincide with your head bobbing up and down my cock."

"Mmm, hmmm."

"Good girl."

She loved being complimented, so I did that from time to time while she sucked and wanked my cock increasingly emphatically as each minute went by. She purred, then moaned like a whore while I guided her head up and down my cock, never forcing, always allowing Ella to find the perfect depth of penetration to suit her.

"Flicking the banjo string, balls stimulation, deep throating, and sucking my urethra can be learned in future lessons. Are you enjoying sucking your first cock?"

"Mmm, hmmm."

She nodded enthusiastically without pausing the excellent rhythm and stroke work she'd discovered. Ella sucked my cock harder, clenching her lips more tightly around its solid shaft, squeezing while slightly rotating my cock as she wanked it.

"I'll tap your head gently three times when I'm about to cum. You must choose what to do. Nod, if that's okay."

She nodded, and I smiled, resting back on my arms with palms planted flat on the bed behind me. Ella bobbed up and down on at least five inches of my cock, slurping and drooling saliva all over, dripping some from her chin to the floor. She devoured me, took a spurt of pre-cum, paused, swilled, and tasted, then smiled before swallowing.

She plowed on with gusto, and for a first-timer, her technique was excellent, driven by the desire, lust, and exuberance of a young girl enjoying her first submission and cock sucking session. Her teeth rasped against my shaft slightly, but she realized and compensated, drawing them wider open. Her mouth and hand blazed up and down my shaft, desperate to satisfy and empty my seed.

I tapped three times on her head, and Ella carried on, hitting my point of no return, determined to go all the way.

"I'm cumming... oh fuck Ella, oh my... Jesus, that's so fucking good."

She choked delightfully on the first few ropes of my cum, caught desperately between wanting to taste, savor and swallow. When Ella got into her stride, she wanked my shaft harder and faster, adding a tongue lashing to her sucking technique that drew out my semen like a dam bursting.

She was almost screaming while milking my cock inside her mouth. I knew, but wouldn't say, that Ella was a cum princess forever. I felt proud of my work and smiled as such when Celia peeked in discretely, nodding her approval before closing the room door silently.

"Now slow down and clean every drop of semen off my cock Ella. Your guy will have excessive orgasm pain if you continue sucking him."

"Sorry."

She smiled up at me so sweetly that my heart fluttered for a moment, almost catching some mild feelings. Ella licked her lips, stripping off tiny white beads of my semen from her bright red lipstick.

When my first trainee went back down on my cock, she sucked, then licked it clean, rooting out errant semen drops squirreled away in every fold of skin. When she finished a final, diligent inspection of my shaft, Ella pulled the foreskin over a shrinking glans.

"That was fucking unbelievable, Andrew."

"You were incredible, Ella."

"Really? Did I do good?"

"If you had a report card, I'd fill it with gold stars."

She sat down beside me, still swallowing occasionally.

"Have you got the aftertaste of my seed in your mouth?"

"Yeah, it's fucking delicious and driving me insane for your cock. I'm desperate to be fucked."

"I can't."

"I know."

"Don't misunderstand me, Ella, I'd love to."

"Andrew, after I'm wed, and my husband fucks my virginity out, I want to come here the next day and pay Celia myself to be fucked good and proper. Will you do that for me?"

"Of course. You'll have to speak with Celia."