Virginia Beach Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you see who that was?"

I shook my head.

She leaned in and whispered his name in my ear. I looked back at the guy. Angela shook his hand and left his side. Holy fuck, it was him. An A-lister movie star.

Kelly smiled at me. "Same first name, baby! And I got to taste his cum!"

Angela arrived. "You did more than that baby. He wants to see you outside of the mansion."

Kelly looked alarmed.

"Don't worry, I keep everything confidential. I won't give any details unless you say so. And I don't recommend it. Besides you have a husband and a better Don, here." Angela smiled at me and we carried on.

Kelly took a moment and I thought I heard her whisper to herself. "Right, dammit, I'm married..."

We passed by another room. Inside men were having sex. At least a dozen but it was too hard to count the writhing bodies.

Angela stroked my cock watching with me. She looked down as I lost my erection. Nothing about seeing men fucking each other turned me. I failed to see the attraction. She tutted.

"Too bad. I was hoping this would turn you on. The men in here love this place. It's all bareback. They enjoy the freedom and lack of worry. Men are so horny. They'll be in there all night and into the morning. You can smell the cum and ass in the air. We have special ventilation for in here."

I looked at Kelly. She was loving the room. She was practically salivating.

"Look at all that cock. That's so hot. Jesus."

Angela moved over to Kelly and hugged her from behind and dipped her fingers into her quim. Kelly shuddered. Angela grabbed a breast and squeezed it and pinched her nipple. She murmured into Kelly's ear and Kelly had a little orgasm. Angela sucked at ear lobe. I felt my erection stir to life watching the two of them. Angela smirked at me.

"So that gets you hard? I guess you're not homophobic, huh? Come on, next room. Any guesses?" Angela asked.

"Lesbian," I said hopefully.

"Right in one," smiled Angela.

We stopped at the room and looked in. This appeared pretty hard-core to me. These women were ravaging each other. They plundered pussy and assholes equally. They were far more vocal then the men. The room was one constant moan and highly pitched screeching. Some women were pulling hair. Some women were choking their partner. It was pure wanton sex. Curse words filled the air and made me blush. Angela came behind me and stroked me. She reached between my ass cheeks and rubbed my anus. She stroked me softly, going from the base of my cock and hard over my glans. I shuddered. Every time I felt close to coming she would stroke my glans hard and my cum receded against the intense stimulation. She murmured into my ear. "Look at all that pussy. Smell it? So heavy and musky. Look at her over there. She's being fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time by two chicks with strap-ons. Look at her face, she's gonna cum soon."

I watched and she did, letting out a screech and swearing at the women who were servicing her. The two women didn't stop pounding and the woman shut up and threw her head back, grabbing her own tits and pulling the nipples out so hard, I thought she might rip them off.

Angela let go of my cock and I gasped. My cock and balls were full of cum. I was ready to release but Angela denied me.

A couple of the women called out to Angela to join them. Angela waved but shook her head. "Not tonight, ladies." The women complained vocally. Some flipped her the bird.

"This is my usual room. Come along. A few more rooms to go."

Kelly wrapped an arm around my waist and wiped the pre-cum off my swollen head and sucked it off her finger. We followed Angela.

The next room was a mix of men and women. A full-blown orgy was underway. Limbs and torsos crossed and mixed. It was a mass of undulating bodies. I could smell cum, pussy and ass. Cum was everywhere along with other liquids. They all looked wet and freshly oiled. Skin gleamed. I had never seen anything like it. Not even with porn. Nothing was off limits in here. Tongues mashed wherever there was a space. Fingers probed deep. Tits were smashed and sucked. Nipples twisted and bit. Cock plunged into any available hole. We stood watching for a long time. We watched men and women orgasm and explode their bodily fluids wherever they wanted. It was disturbing and so very stimulating.

Part of me wanted to enter. I could hear Kelly breathing deeply beside me. Angela wrapped an arm around me from the other side and pressed up against me.

"I went in there once years ago," she murmured. "I couldn't walk for a week. Literally. There's no limits. I had two cocks in my ass and one in my pussy. I remember a third guy trying to slip his cock in, too. He tried really hard and I wanted him to succeed. There was no room. I had a cock in each hand and two in my mouth. I swear they all came at once. I was pelted with cum. It rained on me. It never ended. I'm one of the most sought-after women in the club because I own the place. Men and women want to own me. I was choked out eventually from some over eager woman. I blacked out and woke to two guys fucking my ass and pussy. They didn't care that I was passed out. They might not have noticed. They just took me. There was a certain pleasure but once I could escape I did. I cried for a day, mad and sorry for myself. I had ice pressed between my ass cheeks and thighs for days.

"I came hard in there, don't get me wrong. I knew what would happen. I did it anyway. That was the last day I had cock. Until last night." She looked up at me. "Thank you."

I was disgusted and said so. Angela shook her head at me.

"It's not for everybody but look at them. Those people want that. They crave it. Once they taste it, there can be nothing else."

I watched and could see the lust in their eyes. Women and men. They thrust against each other. Men sucked cock without seeming to realise. Women ate pussy. Cum sprayed. Pussies flooded the floor. Thank goodness the floor was padded rubber. I saw a drain in the room and shuddered. A man pushed past us and into the room. He took one look and got behind a woman with her ass in the air. He lined up his and shoved it deep into her ass without the mercy of lube and started jack-hammering her. "Let's go." I looked at Kelly. She looked green.

Angela moved us along. The next room was a massage room. Naked masseuses tending to people. The room smelt pleasant. Lavender and vanilla. Men massaged women and women massaged men. Some were getting a happy ending by mouth or finger. Soft music played.

Kelly looked happy seeing this room. Angela kissed her. "Later, tonight. We all come here and unwind, okay? There's a spa here too, Kelly. Pedis and manis."

Kelly nodded happily and I smiled.

"The massage attendants are the best. Picked from some of the best rub and tugs in the US, Canada and Europe. You can just get a massage. They're all qualified. But most want the happy ending. Come on."

We followed farther down the corridor. She stopped by a closed door. A skull and cross-bones were displayed on the door.

"This is the dungeon. It takes up four rooms all on this side. You are either a dom or sub once you cross over. Lots of rules inside. No one has ever been hurt beyond their own line. It's supervised by my staff. Discretely. We have a doctor on call, just in case, but so far she's only dealt with one broken boner—sad story there—and raw pussies, cocks, and assholes. If you're into BDSM, it's in there."

She considered both of us and we shook our heads. She smiled and pushed us along.

We crossed the corridor. There was another closed door. Someone had hung the mask of a cat on the door.

"This is fetishes. Anything you want. You sign up with your request and wait for a response from someone willing. It's all electronic."

Kelly frowned. "Fetishes? What kind?"

Angela laughed. "Everything. Feet, armpits, urination, scat, edging, shaving, furries, diapers, nursing, the list goes on."

Kelly looked up at shaving. "Shaving?"

Angela considered Kelly for a moment. "Yes, Don shaved you yesterday, didn't he?"

Kelly nodded and bit her lower lip.

Angela leaned in and spoke huskily to her. "And you loved it, didn't you?"

Kelly nodded.

Angela beamed at her. "That's a fetish!"

"Oh," replied Kelly. She looked at me and smiled. "I liked it a lot."

I hugged her and kissed her ear. "Anytime, babe."

Angela showed us her pussy. "Lasered. Nothing will grow here again. You should consider it Kelly."

"I like it when Don takes care of it."

Angela nodded. "I think I might be regretting my decision to have my kitty-kat lasered. "Come on," she said. "Almost done."

We walked a little farther and then up another double flight of stairs. We landed at the end of a long corridor. Doors lined both sides. We walked down the corridor and saw the doors had little occupied or vacant signs.

"These are private rooms. For couples or a few couples. I call them mix rooms. A lot of guests spend the night here and stay in the rooms. Each room has an extremely large bed, a stand-up shower, towels, wipes, lube—oil and water based, toys, whatever you need really. If it isn't there you call the help desk and its brought to you. I'm proud of these rooms. They're a huge hit."

We continued to walk the corridor. We held hands with me in the middle.

"Where are we going, Angela?" asked Kelly, asking the question that was on my lips.

"To my part of the house."

"Oh," replied Kelly and me at the same time. We laughed and Angela picked up the pace. "Where's your husband, Angela?"

Angela laughed. "You saw him in the gay room. He's a bottom. He had his ass full of cock."

Kelly and I glanced at each other and burst out laughing.

Angela had us lost in minutes. We wound down corridors and up flights of stairs. I noticed when the décor changed. It suddenly had a more female touch to it. At the end of a corridor I spied two large guards, dressed and imposing. They said hello to Angela, and one moved to the side revealing a security device.

Angela pressed her palm on a small screen. It flashed green and the door clicked. Angela pushed it open and dragged us inside and closed the door with a click.

Inside was a beautiful and tasteful home. Angela gave us a tour. It was like a massive condo. It had everything you would find in a condo, except very expensive. I admired her kitchen and opened the fridge to find it fully stocked.

"Grab a bottle of wine!" called out Angela as she dragged Kelly down a hallway.

I found the wine fridge and pulled out a nice Pinot Grigio. I found three wine glasses and hurried after Angela and Kelly. I saw a door and popped through. Kelly was spread eagle in the middle of a huge bed, the size of two king sized beds. Angela was buried in her snatch and making loud sucking and licking noises. She made exaggerated growling noises.

"That looks fun," I said.

Angela lifted her head. "Pour the wine and take a seat. We're gonna have fun first." She returned to eating Kelly and then looked at me again. "Don't cum. Hold it. We want it."

I nodded and watched Angela's face disappear into Kelly's groin. I would never get tired of this. I put down the wine glasses and unscrewed the wine bottle and poured myself a glass. I took a sip and found it marvellous. I had a thought and went back to the kitchen and found six bottles of water. I lugged them back and put three on each side of the bed on the nightstands.

I pulled a comfortable chair over and sat and watched the girls. I would sometimes tell them what to do, and sometimes they complied. I asked for a taste and Angela sucked hard on Kelly's pussy and then kissed me. Then she pushed me away and I sat back down laughing and smacking my lips.

I had looked at the clock on the wall when they started. An hour and a half later, they both kind of collapsed. They lay next to each other holding hands. Toys littered the bed. I went into the bathroom and ran hot water and soaked two face cloths. I then ran cold water and soaked two more cloths. I came back into the bedroom and placed the hot cloths between their legs and covered their swollen pussies. Then I place the cold cloths on their faces.

They told me just how wonderful I was and how they loved me. I chuckled and went back to my seat and sipped my wine. They slept for a bit. After thirty minutes I gave up watching them and went out to explore the condo. Angela had exquisite taste. I ended up in the kitchen and rummaged through the fridge. I pulled out eggs, chorizo, red and green peppers, green onions, jalapenos, sliced mushrooms, sour cream, salsa, and heavy cream. I busied myself and soon had a massive omelette sitting steaming on a large plate. I grabbed three forks and came back to the bedroom.

Angela was lying back against the headboard and watched me enter. Kelly was snoring through the cold compress. Her legs were spread open and the hot cloth had fallen away. Her pussy was gaping open. I stared at it and licked my lips. She looked so delicious.

"Hey," said Angela. She spread her legs for me and used her fingers to spread her lips. "I have one too." Then she saw I was carrying a large plate. "What's that?" she asked and sat up.

"Omelet!"

Her face lit up and she stretched out her arms. "Gimme, gimme!"

I went around the side of the bed and handed her the plate and a fork. She attacked the food. I loved watching these women eat. They weren't dainty. They ate full of life. They ate with hunger. I must've said something because Angela looked up at me suddenly, mid-chew.

"What did you say?"

"I said, I love how you eat. Both of you."

"Oh, I thought you said you loved me." She dug her fork into her food and tore off a big chunk of omelette and stuffed it into her mouth. She chewed with her cheek bulging. "So good."

I stared at this woman. Her face was perfect. Her tits rose up off her chest with prominent thick nipples. Her pussy was perfectly hairless, and I could see her lips pouting between her legs. She was beautiful. I think maybe I did love this woman.

I looked at Kelly. Her legs were akimbo. Her arms were up beside her head. Her face was turned to the side and she snored rather loudly. Her breasts were large but soft and spread out across her chest. Her nipples were as large as Angela's. I think maybe I loved this woman, too.

I shook my head and crawled up beside Kelly.

"Let her sleep," said Angela around a mouthful of food.

I shook my head. I Iifted the cold compress off her face and kissed her. I parted her lips with my tongue and ran it over her teeth. I could taste Angela on her mouth. I looked up at Angela. "I can taste you."

Angela's smiled from ear-to-ear but kept chewing.

"Hey," I whispered to Kelly. "Wake up, love." I kissed her again. Angela had stopped eating. "Honey, wake up."

Kelly stirred.

"Wake up, love. Get something to eat. We haven't eaten in hours. Angela is scarfing it all, so hurry up." I kissed her again. This time Kelly kissed back, still waking up. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me.

"Hey, gorgeous," she said.

"Evening, love. Get something to eat. I made an omelette."

Kelly perked up and I helped her sit up. She spied the large plate of food Angela had and crawled over. I watched her ass from behind and felt my cock stiffen. I loved that ass.

Angela handed her a fork and Kelly settled beside her and started gobbling up the omelette. I came over and took a fork and joined them. We ate in silence looking at each other.

Soon the omelette was gone, and the girls looked disappointed. I took the plate and brought it to the kitchen and returned with the wine I had put back into the fridge. I poured our glasses, handed them out, and sat on the bed.

I raised my glass. "To us, and our new friendship and trust."

Kelly raised her glass and looked at me. "And love," she added and smirked at me. She had heard me.

We looked at Angela. Her chin trembled a little and then she firmed her resolve. "And love," she said quietly. We clinked glasses and drank in silence.

Angela chugged her wine and put the glass down on the nightstand. She had to lean way over to do so, with one leg in the air for balance, and Kelly and I caught a great look at her pussy and ass. Kelly reached out and stroked it and Angela refused to get back up until I did it too. Kelly got out of the way and I used my tongue. I ran it up across her asshole and parted her pussy and then sucked on her clit.

Angela purred and then sat up. "Nice." She took our wine glasses and put them with hers. She noticed my cock and frowned.

My cock was hanging limp between my legs. I looked at it. Kelly picked it up and dropped it.

"Pretty sad," said Kelly.

The girls stared at my cock. The attention on it had an effect; it rose and swelled until it stood jutting out from me. The girls cooed and slid over to either side of me. Kelly grabbed it gently and stroked it. I moaned. Angela leaned over and put my engorged head into her mouth and sucked gently. Kelly stroked the shaft.

They kept it up and I felt my cum boil. I wanted to cum, but Angela noticed and removed her mouth. Kelly let go. It was a close call. I had to fight it and my cock twitched hard. They watched it, fascinated.

"I love when it does that," said Kelly.

"Me, too," added Angela. "I can't believe I love cock again. Well, this one anyway."

Angela grabbed the strap-on lying on the bed and started to buckle it on. Kelly helped her. Angela smiled at me.

"Ready for your ass fucking, Don?"

"Um, what?"

"I'm gonna fuck your ass. Right now. I promised you I would. Assume the position."

"We don't need to do this," I stammered.

Angela smiled sweetly at me. "Yes we do. I want to watch this cock slide into your ass, big boy."

Kelly laughed and said she did to and started positioning me. I tried to fight but knew it was hopeless. I looked back and saw Angela lube up the strap-on. It looked so big. Kelly grabbed the lube and poured on my ass. It felt cold and I shivered. Kelly rubbed it around my asshole. I clenched hard.

"Relax," she whispered and started to insert a lubed finger into my ass. Angela coached her. She took her time and slowly inserted her finger with short thrusts. She added more lube and soon her finger was thrusting in and out of me. It hurt at first but once her finger was well inside it started to feel good.

"Press down on his prostate," said Angela.

"Where's that?" asked Kelly.

"I'll show you." Angela lubed up a finger and slid it into my ass. I felt my ass stretch to accommodate her. I hissed my breath. Angela called me a baby and then I could feel her probing. "Now slide your finger alongside mine," she said to Kelly.

My eyes went wide and suddenly two fingers were deep in my ass. I could feel Angela twitching her finger and I felt a sensation I had never felt before. I rush of pleasure washed over me. Kelly's finger joined Angela's and Kelly made a happy noise.

"That's it?" she asked.

"Yup, it's the male g-spot. Wait to you see him cum. Buckets of it."

Kelly made a smacking noise with her lips. "Yum."

Angela removed her finger. "Put two inside him, Kelly. Stretch him out. Then add a third."

My world focused in on Kelly's fingers. She moved her fingers so gently. I felt the second one enter my ass and clenched. She waited and then resumed fucking my ass with her fingers.

"This is so hot. I can't believe I'm doing this," she said. "Look at it. So dirty. Jesus. You like this, Don?"

I nodded my head.

"He can't speak. Look how he's loving it. Wait until this cock gets in there. He hasn't felt anything yet."

Angela's words frightened me. Then I rationalised it. I had fucked her ass pretty mercilessly. She had taken it like a pro and loved it. Perhaps I will too? So far it felt good. Having two women worshipping my ass felt good to me.

1...345678