Virtual Slavery Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're late!" growled a man sitting on a chaise lounge. He was thin enough to be the girl's twin if he had been twenty years younger, with thinning hair, dyed black. He had on a long sleeved cowboy shirt, dark blue with silver buttons and silver stitching, jeans, and beautiful tooled cowboy boots. A few scraggly hairs poked through the v of his shirt, which was halfway unbuttoned, exposing an unimpressive sickly white chest. He was the palest man I had ever seen in California.

"Sorry. I got lost."

"Don't care why. So come'n over here so I can look at you."

Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched me walk across the flagstones.

"O.K. Far enough. Turn around. Slowly."

I did.

"Well at least asshole George didn't lie about your looks this time. He's sent me some pigs. You haven't been here long?"

"No."

"What other work have you done?"

"Well, nothing professional, really. Didn't George explain?"

"Yeah. But I want to hear it from you. You familiar with my work?"

"Yes." I lied.

"Then you know what to expect. You had the enema, right?"

"Yes."

"Good. Shit wastes time. Have to keep cleaning up and reshooting."

"I...I don't think it will be a problem." I could not believe I was having this conversation.

"O.K. O.K. Too late now anyway. We'll soon see. George said that among your many talents you deep throat?"

"Yes."

"Well I want you to gag, drool, fight me some. Not too much. But if my cock goes down too easily, fake it. They want to think I'm forcing you. Got it?"

"I think so."

"Married?"

I looked down at my ring. "Sort of."

He snorted, "Sort of? What's that mean?"

"He's still back East."

"Where?"

"Boston."

"And you came out on your own or he sent you?"

"He doesn't exactly know what I'm doing."

"Love it. I love it. This is going to be great." He turned and grinned at the others, who grinned back like good little sycophants.

"Let's get going. We've got three cameras: Charlie, Mike, and Jesse. Some of the footage will just be in the European release. Different rules, in case you don't know. We can show more over there.

"We'll start with you coming from the house, just the way you did. Pretend you've been sent from a modeling agency, thinking its just swimsuits or something. Act as though you are shocked when you discover what I really want, just for a minute or two, then give in. Mostly its just raw sex. Do what I tell you to. And remember to gag. I don't claim to have the biggest cock in the world, just the luckiest."

I've never had such a workout. Not even from Jefferson. Skinny Rex turned me upside down and inside out. Literally. I've seen the finished product, both the domestic and foreign cuts. And by the time he was through with me, part of my colon had prolapsed and was sticking out angry purple.

His cock wasn't 't exceptional, but he had a way of using it, thrusting to the side and twisting, then pulling out and stretching my cunt and anus with his hand.

I gagged when he stood above me on my knees and held my head and throat and forcefucked my face, even though I could have taken it. Saliva and drool dripped front my chin to my tits. After the first sixty seconds I was completely naked.

Two of the cameramen were on top of us taking extreme closeups.

I gagged again, when he lay back on the diving board and had me stick my tongue up his ass. Captured in full detail and living color.

I threw my head back and screamed when it was my turn to be on my back on the diving board and he jammed his fist up me. One cameraman taking a full body shot for Europe, while the other framed my face for America.

Spreading my cunt with a plastic speculum, he lifted my hips until all my weight was on my shoulders, while he fucked my ass. Then he flipped me over and squatting fucked my ass from behind. Frequently withdrawing and stretching me open for the camera.

Fortunately my ass was clean, because he went back to my mouth with his cock. All the time telling me what a dirty slut I was to suck shit off his cock.

I gagged again when he pulled his cock out and blew a big wad of spit into my mouth, then followed it with his cock. Then stuck it up my ass again, withdrew, and spit into my ass.

Although almost all of it was done in one take that lasted only a half an hour, I was drenched in sweat and drool and juices, when he finally had me get on my knees, still on the diving board, fucked my mouth a few more times, before he pulled out, saying, "Keep it open wide you little whore. Swallow it all." and shot his load onto my tongue and face, wiping the last of it in my hair. And then, totally unexpectedly to me, he pushed me off the board and laughed as I fell into the pool. The cameras caught it all.

Coming back, gasping to the surface, I swam a couple of strokes and held onto the side, thinking that at last it was over.

"Come on out. We've got two more shots."

I pulled myself up. Water streaming from me. I reached up. The wig still seemed in place. But plastered down I thought it probably did not disguise my features much.

"Over here." Rex was pointing to a spot near a drain. "On your knees. Head back. Mouth open. Come on, Ronnie. Your big moment."

One of the hangers on stepped forward and unzipped his shorts.

My mouth started to close.

"Keep it open, I told you."

In the American version you just see a yellow stream descending from the side of the frame into my mouth, then bubbling out, over my face, running down my throat and breasts, until I am kneeling in a pool. The European version includes the cock, which looks enough like Rex's to pass.

"You like to drink piss?" he asked when Ronnie ran dry.

"Frankly, no."

"Good. That's what I like to hear. One more shot. Over into doggie, reach back and spread your ass open. More. Get your fingers closer. Beautiful. A beautifully fucked asshole. Now who else has to go? No. I'll start. I think I can piss even though I just came. Let me see."

And three of them pissed into my open anus.

He made me hose off before I was permitted to go inside to shower and try to shit piss.

When I was dressed and ready to leave, Rex told me he would like to use me again, maybe in one of his overseas shoots, and that I was a good sport and had a great future in the business.

I did not know then that Brad owned the rights to the video and that, so far, it has not been released.