I Got What I Asked for Pt. 01

Story Info
I asked my wife to dominate me and she did part 1.
3.5k words
4.17
49k
48

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday evening after a very long week at work. I was talking to Karen while driving home. We had a nice conversation not much different than our typical conversation. She had the day off and told me about her day.

I asked what was for dinner and she said "porterhouse steak and I want it very rare." She giggled a little and said "if it is over cooked, you will regret it." I took this as a joke because for whatever reason things have just been over cooked recently and we like our meat juicy.

I got home and much to my surprise, Karen met me at the door with an awesome looking drink in her hand. I gave her a kiss that was a little wetter than usual as I was squeezing her ass. She was wearing a pair of black shorts that displayed her cheeks nicely along with a very deep V t-shirt that clearly presented her wonderful cleavage.

I asked if the drink was for me and she smiled and said "no its mine and it is my second one." She went on to say that "you will not be allowed to have anything to drink tonight because I want your dick to perform at its best."

I smiled and said ..." ok."

With that she said, "so you want to be dominated, then dominated you will be." She said, "take your clothes off."

I said "right here in front of the door."

Yes, "do it now!"

Clearly the drink and a half was giving her a little liquid courage and I did tell her I wanted her to dominate me like her little slut. Not wanting to miss out on this adventure I did as instructed and removed all of my clothes.

She said "just in case I decide to suck it later I want a clean cock; you have four minutes to get upstairs and take a shower, I want your balls and shaft to be clean shaven, and make sure you don't miss a hair. When you are done in the shower, go in our room and put the outfit on that I left on the bed for you. Remember four minutes".

At this point I was very excited, this would be fun, and my dick was stiffer than it has been in a year or so. I got in the shower and did a quick shower paying particular attention to making sure my dick was as clean as could be, and not a hair out of place. I dried off, put a little pit shit on than brushed my teeth and hair. When I went in our room I found a pair of briefs with a cock pouch in the front and a collar on the bed. I thought ok I can play this game. I put the briefs on which took a little bit of adjusting to get my stiff dick in place without sticking out. The briefs were sheer and left little to the imagination. The collar was thick and had large metal rings in the front.

I went down stairs expecting there would be a drink waiting for me only to find Karen in the kitchen. She had a padlock in her hand which she used to secure the collar on my neck making sure I could not get the collar off until she released me. She said "you have a couple steaks to cook and you took more than the four minutes allowed". She continued in a stern voice, "I'm in charge and you will do as you are told. Now, drop your briefs and bend over this chair." I looked at her like yah right, she said "NOW!"

I said..." ok" and bent over the back of the chair while she pulled my briefs down to my knees. Now I am here with my ass in the air completely vulnerable to her demands.

She said "I'm in charge and you will do as you are told, remember you asked for this. I am just playing out your fantasy. Who knows, so far I'm having fun and my just want to do this again." With that I felt something whip me on the ass. I jumped a little to only get another slap than another. After six whacks on my ass I was feeling a little fire. She said "stand up and put yourself back together, I want my dinner so get to it."

It was then that I saw the flog that we bought together at a sex paraphernalia show which I had previously used on her ass and pussy. As I recall, her ass was bright red and her orgasms were powerful.

I got up and tucked my dick back in and wondered what she had in store for me since she is off to a good start. My ass was a little on fire but it was a good fire. I started cooking and she reminded me that if it is overcooked, I would regret it. At this point it was clear to me that she meant business and if I didn't do as I was told my ass would be crimson for days. I made french-fries and steak and to my delight everything came out looking good. We enjoyed a great dinner and I have to say the steak was perfect. I'm happy that dinner was good but a few more smacks might have been fun as well. Oh well, I'm sure there will be more where they came from.

She said "dinner was great now clean it up while I sit here and watch, you have five minutes." I was obedient and did as I was told while she played with the dog. I had the task completed in less that the allowed 5 minutes.

She handed me another pad lock. She said "you are to go up to the tv room. You will find a pair of handcuffs and a leather blindfold on the ottoman. You are to cuff your hands in front of you and put on the blindfold. I will tell you now if you can see around the blindfold you will regret it. Once that is done, get on all fours on the ottoman and use the padlock to attach your collar to the chain that is attached to the leg of the ottoman. I want your ass to be up in the air when I come in. Now go, I will be in when I'm good and ready."

I did as I was told; after all, this is my fantasy come true. I found a black leather blindfold and a pair of real metal handcuffs, clearly, she was not fucking around. I put the cuffs and blindfold on while hoping she had the key. Next was the collar and chain. I knew when I snapped that padlock, I was now completely at her disposal allowing her to do to me whatever she pleased. I knew my ass would be a little sore but certainly knew she would never really hurt me. I could not wait for whatever she might have in store for me. I snapped the lock and it left me completely vulnerable to her imagination. Oh wow was my dick ever stiff.

I could hear her in our bedroom and the bathroom but was not really sure what she was doing. She left me bound for at least fifteen minutes with no discussion. When she came in she said nothing. I could not see her so I don't know what she had with her or what she was up to. The next thing I know is that I can feel hands sliding down my back over my brief covered ass and over my now aching balls. The touch was very gentle almost an agonizing tickle.

She came around to my head and I could feel her squeeze my head between her thighs, oh god did she smell good and at this point I could blow my load with just a touch. She continued touching my back and ass with my ears between her thighs. I felt something on my back that felt good as she was sliding it gently across my bare skin. I realized it was the flog. Remembering how I had cracked it on her bare ass and across her tits a few times made me brace for what I knew was coming. However instead she flogged me gently in a playful way. She flogged me a couple times more, she was gentle but I knew at any time it could sting intensely. She cracked one more time a little harder and said, "ok mother fucker, you wanted this, do as you are told or it will get harder." I was enjoying the erotic nature of her little cracks, really didn't want her to get any harder so I will disobey just enough to continue with the mild punishment received so far.

She said "I had planned to make it sting a bit more but you did a fine job with dinner and bound myself just as I wanted. Good job you little slut."

She stepped away and I could hear her doing something but was not sure what was coming. She said "stick your ass up as high as you can". I did as I was told and she removed my briefs very carefully avoiding making any contact with my dick. She paused for a minute or two, I would guess to reinforce driving me crazy. The next thing I knew was that something wonderfully warm was slowly dripping into the crack of my ass. I could feel some kind of liquid running down to my balls and dripping off the end of my dick. While at the same time the liquid was running down my back, hitting my neck and ultimately dripping off my chin.

Karen started rubbing the liquid into me paying particular attention to my ass. I was truly in heaven but didn't want her to do more than brush against my balls as that is all it would take for me to explode. She gently inserted the tip of her finger in my ass and must have sensed that I was about to blow. She pulled her finger out and said "you had better not blow your load before I give you permission."

I responded "I am on the edge of losing it".

She said sternly" shut your fucking mouth and do as your told". She continued with the seductive rub down for a few more minutes and I was in heaven. Then she climbed off and once again there was a bit of time that I was left to wonder what was next.

She said, "roll over I want you on your back." I quickly rolled as I was told. Once again, I could feel her soft thighs squeezing my head.

She reached down and squeezed my cock, "just checking," she said. Next thing I sensed was a very familiar fragrance. It was that wonderful pussy only inches from my nose. It smelled so good and all I wanted to do was dive in sucking it until it filled my mouth and covered my face with its pussy nectar.

Karen is a squirter and she has filed my mouth so many times. Karen would always apologize to me when she covered my face and I could never understand why, as I knew how much I get off when she takes a load of my juices in her mouth which I never apologized for.

She said "don't even think of touching my pussy you little slut. If you do be prepared for what you might receive". I was obedient and just laid back and enjoyed the fragrance. I noticed her pussy getting closer and closer until I could feel the panty clad lips rubbing on my face. Since I could not see the panties I could only imagine that they were very thin and Karen's swollen lips were doing everything they could to break free. I have seen the image of her magnificent pussy bulging through sheer panties so many time that the image was burned into my head. I could not help myself; I needed to taste that box. Before I knew it I was rubbing her fuck hole all over my face. It was dripping wet, clearly she was getting off. It only took a minute or two and she was riding my face like the little slut that only I know she can be.

Once her orgasm calmed down, she said, "you fuck I told you not to touch my pussy."

I said "I didn't touch you, you touched me".

"You are chained down like a vulnerable slut and you dare challenge me. You will pay for that.". With that she got off me. I heard a little shuffling but didn't know what it was. I expect she was going to roll me over and whip my ass until I begged her to stop. To my surprise, that didn't happen. Next thing I knew her naked cunt was back on my face and she ordered me to eat up. I thought, this is punishment than have at it. With that, as directed, I dove into her pussy like it was the first time I had talked her out of her pants. My god, her snatch was dripping wet and tasted fucking awesome. She rode me like this was going to be the last time anyone would ever go down on her.

Karen has the most wonderful pussy, very sexy smooth lips and a clitoris that sticks out just right for teasing. Karen can put on a squirt show that would make any squirting porn star envious. Perhaps one of the best things about her pussy is that she can orgasm like few others. Many times, it will be one right after another, an evening with six to eight even a dozen is not uncommon. I love so much to just sit back and watch her get herself off but I have to say there is nothing more gratifying when her orgasms are the result of my attention to her exquisite cunt.

As expected it didn't take long for her pussy to reach an orgasm and she almost smothered me grinding her pussy into my face. By now I am soaking wet in a combination of the liquid that she poured on me and her cunt juices. I was truly in heaven. Between those warm, luscious, wet folds of flesh lies all sorts of pleasure and possibility, the wetter, the better! I love it when she gets so wet, it embarrasses her, but she just can't help it because that's how her body is reacting.

A few minutes later once she had regained her composure, I felt her get off of me and once again a few moments pasted where I could hear her doing something but can't be sure what. I sensed that she was very close to my now spread legs leaving my cock and balls very vulnerable to anything she wanted to do to them. I felt her straddling me and the dripping wetness of her cunt touch my dick.

She said "I'm going to slide my cunt right down on your cock and I plan to ride you until I have another one. Remember you are not to cum until I say you can." With that she drove herself right down on my cock and as much as I wanted to hold on it was not going to happen. Two thrusts and I was blasting her full of my cum. She said "I knew you would not be able to finish the job with you dick so now you will finish with your tongue."

I felt her slide her cum filled pussy right up to me face and she said in a very stern voice "clean it up" and with that she squeezed the first big glob of cum into my mouth. This was the first time I ever licked a full load of cum from her pussy and I have to admit being forced to do it was incredibly erotic. It was fucking awesome and I felt like I could not get enough of that pussy -cock cocktail. Moments later I could feel Karen's fingers sliding up my cock. She said I want to make sure you get all of it and she stuck her cum covered fingers in my mouth.

She got off of me and said "now I'm pissed... you fucker, I told you not to cum until you were told to and what did you do... two pumps with my pussy and you blew off. You have had your share of pussy tonight and I want more cock". Now I'm getting a little nervous, what the fuck is she going to do? My mind is spinning.

Next thing I know she is unlocking the chain from the collar that is around my neck and demanding that I stand up. I still can't see what is going on and I really don't know where I am in the room. I feel her smack my ass with her hand as she demands that I put my still bound hands over my head. I do as I am told and in a flash I hear the pad lock snap shut again. Oh fuck, here I am with nothing on but a collar chained to the ceiling with my wife who says she is pissed at me.

At this point my dick is totally drained and she says "I didn't get my share of cock so I want that thing hard again and it had better give me more cum." With that I felt a very firm crack on my ass.

She reminded me that it was me that wanted to play this little dominatrix game and that she sure hoped I was getting what I had in mind. I didn't respond and she cracked me on the ass again. Her physical assaults were all relatively minor as neither one of us have any interest in real pain but I knew I have from time to time given her a few minor red marks and was sure that she was capable of doing the same to me.

She was standing behind me with a flog in her hand and she said "spread um." I did as I was told and spread my feet apart. She was dancing the flog in my back and ass in a tickling way which caused me to squirm. She said, "does that tickle?"

I nodded affirmatively.

She said "well this wouldn't" and she cracked the flog on my ass. I winced and she did it again. With that she noticed some excitement in my cock and flogged me several more times with just the right amount of time between to build the tension. She never hurt me but I knew she could at any time.

By now my dick was stiff again and she turned me around. She said "you I have been a good little bitch, if you give me a load of cum in my mouth, I will free you from most of your restraints."

With that she took my dick in her mouth and sucked on it for all it was worth. She pleasured my dick for about five minutes and she said "so you think you are going to make me earn this load, don't you?"

I smiled and she said "no problem," with that I felt the flog on my ass again but this time she meant business. Holly fuck did that hurt. She smiled and said "don't fuck with me, I want a load of cum and I want it now!" She took my hard dick back in her mouth and a I felt a lubed-up rubber cock being slipped into my ass and that was all it took; I blew my load.

She continued milking my cock to get every drop than she stood up next to me and shared that load with me. We swapped that cum back and forth several time and when we finally stopped for a minute I said "I thought you were done punishing me when I came in your mouth."

She said "sharing your cum was not punishment, it was your treat for letting me have so much fun, if the truth be told I know how much you enjoy tasting cum."

With that she unlocked the cuffs and I thanked her for letting me live out a fantasy. She said "I had so much fun as well maybe we should do this again sometime."

I agreed "yes, I'm up for it than asked if she had the key for the lock on the collar."

She said "I do but it is only Friday and this little game isn't over, I assure you, the key is in a safe place and I will get it when I am dam good and ready."