Visiting An Old Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Playing with fire leads to more when visiting a friend.
1.5k words
4.13
14.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All in all it was a good day. I went to the publishers and finished the paperwork I needed to have my first book published. Dropping off the kids at the in-laws and hear all about how they never get to see them and its all their son's fault, like I really wanted to hear them drone on. And then that quick stop at James's office. Not a bad day overall. Still . . . Was it a good idea to slip in the address of my hotel and room number in his pants? Not like he was going to show, he never did before when I asked him to. Just all the same it was a good idea the in-laws were going to keep the kids tonight. It gave me a night to myself; I showered, washed my hair, and now was laying on the floor in a terry cloth robe laughing at corny late night porn on the cable while munching on spicy pork rinds. "Oh please, like if THAT could ever happen," I exclaimed when a dorky fat plumber put the moves on a sexy redhead.

There was a knock at the door. Wondering who could it possibly be at 11pm I cracked open the door while the chain was still linked. "I thought you were not going to show up," I exclaimed as I unlatched the door and let James in. "What, pray tell, took you so long to get here? It's late!"

"I was thinking," he replied.

"Thinking," I questioned. More than likely he was thinking more along the lines of trying to come up with some kind of excuse to his wife. "What were you thinking about?"

"Just wondering if I should come. Maybe playing tricks on me or something." He looked a bit distraught. I wanted to reach out to him, but for all I knew this was some kind of trick on his part. I wondered what his plans were.

"I'm afraid you took so long I decided to just relax all by myself," I indicated my robe and lack of sexiness. Unfortunately I did not change the channel on the television and at this point the lusty gasps from the actors caught his attention. I felt quite embarrassed, I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. I had to say something, " there was nothing good on TV. I was just making fun of the corny acting. You can feel welcome to sit with me and laugh along."

So he sat back against the headboard while I laid belly down towards the television. We laughed a little at the bad scripts until the show was over and another came on. Darn Skinemax, why did my favorite show have to come up just now. The hot hostess began to read a letter from a woman with low self esteem issues who went to a sex therapist. The way the man was caressing the woman and let his hot breath fall on her was turning me on. Suddenly I felt James's warm hand on my ankle, he started caressing it slowly. Small circles and then slowly up my calf. "I don't think you should do that," I barely heard myself say over the growing emotions building up inside me.

"I seem to remember someone saying they had 'leg issues.'" He chuckled lustfully as he began to trailed kisses on the pit behind my knees and up my thighs. Oh, he's good! I began to turn over but he forced me back down, "not yet, it's my turn to tease you."

He began to pull the hem of the robe up. He continued trailing his kisses up my butt cheeks. I arched my back to meet his hot lips; he took opportunity of the moment and slipped a hand under me and began playing with my hot-button, his other hand tugging at my robe and taking it off. My warm skin exposed to the cold room air, the feeling of his hand playing with me while he continued to trail kisses up my back was all driving me to distraction. I turned my head and kissed him. He withdrew perplexed, "what have you been eating?"

"Oops, that would be some spicy snacks earlier," I confessed.

"Spicy kisses from a hot Hispanic woman, why didn't anyone think of that before," he chuckled and kissed me deeply, darting his tongue deep in my mouth.

"Do you want me," he whispered in my ear.

Breathlessly I replied, "yes." He began slipping one finger between my hot pussy lips. The feeling was erotically wonderful. He began thrusting in and out, then two, then three; I began to rock to the rhythm of his hand.

"Look at the screen," he ordered. I looked, the woman had now straddled the man and were kissing and caressing heavily; naked on a settee facing a window. "Before the night is over, I want you to do that," he said. The scene was very hot, it didn't take long before I came on his hand.

He moved up, caught up in my own pleasure I didn't notice when he took his pants off. He slid his rigid penis inside me. Just what I wanted! We began to rock to the rhythm of the music on the television. He kissed my back, grabbed my breasts; just as I was getting lost in the moment he would spank me. Shocking, yet the feeling of his hand upon my buttock felt good. He picked up speed; went deeper, faster. I matched his every thrust wanting to take him in deeper to myself.

Finally we came together and collapsed on the bed. Actually exhausted, I nuzzled against him and fell asleep. Not long after I awoke to his tongue trailing up and down my breasts. I smiled, "what are you doing?"

"Trying to wake you up." He smiled and continued to explore every inch of my chest.

Knowing it was late, and though I enjoyed the attention very much, I knew reality had to intrude sooner or later. "James, it's late. I don't want you to get in trouble. Maybe you should go home to your wife."

"Now you think about the spouses? Let me ease your mind this time." He smiled as he turned away and rummaged through his clothes. He withdrew an envelope from his jacket pocket and laid it carefully on the valley between my breasts, being sure to let his hand caress against one of them.

I opened it up and read the documents inside. The papers looked very familiar, having seen similar ones the year before. "You got a divorce three months ago and didn't tell me?"

"I was only taking your advice," he responded. "You said I had to make up my mind and decide 'what I really wanted in life' I think were your exact words. If I should be in an unhappy marriage, or go after what I wanted."

Suspicious, yes I was. He never was really one to go after what he wanted before, but that was years ago. "What is it you want now," I inquired.

"I lost you nine years ago for not thinking. I want to make it up to you, I want you." These last words he said with a hunger in his eyes that I had not seen before. Gone was the geek and the smooth-talker . . . My goodness, he's serious! He descended down to kiss me, but then stopped. "What's wrong?"

"I have one question for you. I noticed your not wearing your wedding ring. There isn't even a tan line nor those annoying creases." He demonstrated by taking my hand and inspecting my ring finger. "Is there something you are not telling.

"It's been eight months for me," there I confessed. Did I really want to give him that bit of encouragement? He bent down and pressed his lips on mine. It wasn't a lustful kiss; it was filled with love and emotion. I had not been kissed like this in thirteen years, oddly enough it was he who gave it. He pulled me up and sat up against the headboard again.

He was hard and ready again, I took him in one hand and began stroking me. He stared at me, a silent request that it was not what he wanted. Yeah, I know what you want. I straddled him and lowered myself on to his lap. He pulled the pins from my hair and let it fall moistly about my shoulders and over my sensitive breasts. We made love that time; not just sex, it was much more. It started slowly, then built up with the hunger that had been consuming us for the past years. It seemed like we were at it forever; my legs began to ache, but still I wanted more. He laid me down beneath him and crushed me with his hot weight. Exhausted and sweaty, we final found release together.

I took a brief glimpse out the window, it was sunrise. We had been at it all night, but what a night!