Weekend Therapy

Story Info
Cheating and betrayal turns to gaslighting into perfect end.
11.1k words
3.52
10.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers

Rob squeezed Amanda's hand smiling at her hoping beyond hope this weekend saved their marriage. It was only two days, but it was at one of the most luxurious resorts in the area. The hotel boasted all sorts of amenities and promised a new outlook for all those that stayed. They offered not only the typical spa treatments but also therapy.

A new outlook was needed after what Amanda had done. Cheating on Rob with not just anyone but his best friend since childhood. They hadn't even been discreet about it. That was in the past Rob thought as he looked over the luxury accommodation knowing this was going to be a weekend of healing.

He wasn't sure even this place could help their marriage but Rob truly loved Amanda with all his heart and wanted to try and fix things. The white marble accented with gold left everything feeling a bit too expensive but not out of place. The ornate furniture looked inviting.

"I got us checked in with the app. Why don't you head up to the room. I am going to go to the concierge and make sure everything is in order. I can't wait to get started, it's going to be so much fun!"

Amanda beamed as Rob let go of her hand, nodding and heading to the elevators. It was only 9:30 in the morning and there was plenty of time to enjoy the day. He could tell how eager Amanda was which made him feel a lot better. He was eager to get things set right.

Making his way to the elevators pushing the button and waiting for the ding. Stepping inside he hummed to himself before making the floor selection. Watching as the doors slowly slid closed almost lazily, a little shocked, he had the elevator all to himself as it quietly and effortlessly started to glide up on slick rails. The blinking red light in the corner behind frosted glass was the only indication anyone was even watching him.

As Rob relaxed, the sweet perfumed scent seemed to seep into the elevator with him, taking in a deep breath the scent intoxicating as his eyelids started to become droopy. He felt sluggish and tired. He could hardly keep himself upright as he leaned against the wall of the elevator. The trajectory up he had taken suddenly came to a soft halt as he started to descend. The elevator took him to the lower floors.

The doors opened with a Ding as the Doctor and several nurses waited at the elevator doors. The doctor's mask betrayed nothing. As the Doctor simply nodded and instructed the nurses to get the male to preparation room 3.

This was the Doctor's favorite part, something they didn't just enjoy but took great pride in. They would reshape this man into something so much more if he could even be considered a man. He was only 19 and already married to his high school sweetheart for almost a year, their marriage on the rocks for her infidelity. That was neither here nor there to the Doctor. They knew in the end everything would work out.

Making their way to the exam room and stepping inside, the Doctor was pleased that the nurses had already set up the men readying him for the first step in his treatment, naked laying on the table Rob was completely out of it. The only signs he was even still alive was the rise and fall of his chest.

The nurses went through the process of removing his clothing, tugging away his jeans and t-shirt folding and leaving them in a neat pile. The Doctor walked up looking Rob over with a smile, the doctor hoped to see more of Rob but was unsure if that would happen. Instead, the Doctor focused on the hear and now taking a pair of latex gloves from one of the nurses before speaking

"No latex allergies? We don't want to make our new guest sick."

The nurse's eyes went wide but then relaxed shaking her head no as she quickly put on a smile feeling those piercing eyes of the Doctor on her. All the nurses had been guests at one point or another. They had all fallen prey to the Doctor and the Doctor's whims.

"Good"

The only response the Doctor needed to give as the nurse turned, grabbing the tray and offering it up. The doctor quickly selected one of the bottles. Grabbing it and squirting the thick goopy liquid into the gloves before grabbing the boy's soft cock and balls. Messaging the liquid in.

Rob was soon standing at attention, his cock throbbing into the air as he grunted and groaned his eyes dancing behind his lids. His dreams fevered and erotic as he twitched and exploded into the air, the hot semen landing on his stomach as the Doctor continued to stroke. Rob's grunts turning to groans as the sensitivity became too much. His cock still throbbing and weeping exploded a second time with much less force as the Doctor smiled behind the mask.

"Perfect, I hope someone enjoys having a hair trigger from now on."

The Doctor chuckled as she took a cloth off the tray the nurse was holding, wiping the cum off the boy's stomach, and then squirting more of the pink gel on to him. Working it into him she paid careful attention to his lower tummy around his pelvis and even messaged some into his navel. The nurse from her snickering.

"This one is going to be super Kinky Doctor."

The doctor simply nodded, before squirting some of the gel onto Rob's nipples and working it in causing the fine little nubs to perk up and stand at attention. The gel increasing sensitivity making anyplace it was rubbed into a permanent erogenous zone.

Motioning for the nurse to flip the boy over she did so quickly, as the doctor squirted a liberal amount of the gel between the boy's cheeks rubbing it into his flat backside before messaging it into his naughty button. The Doctor made sure to liberally apply it inside and out, knowing what this much of the gel would do to the poor boy.

He would never be able to sit the same way again, always squirming and excited, his cock leaking almost indefinitely. The thought excited the Doctor as they smiled and continued to rub. Moving only slightly as the nurse wearing her own gloves started to message the gel into the boy's feet. Making sure to rub it between the boy's toes. Covering them all the way to the ankles in the special goo. Walking would be another challenge, a special and fun challenge.

The Doctor wasn't worried though, they knew the boy would adapt and adjust quickly enough. Once they had finished the doctor took off their gloves careful of the gel throwing them into the waste receptacle. Grabbing what looked like a tube of lipstick from the tray. Carefully the Doctor pulled the boy's cheeks apart exposing his tight little bucker and rolling the tube of lipstick against the entry.

Almost instantly the boy's little hole puckered up, becoming just a little more puffy and shiny leaving behind a cute little pink tinge that almost looked like he bleached but still had a natural look. Nodding at the nurse. The boy was flipped over, and the Doctor brought the tube to the boy's lips, coating them in the same material as they also took on a bit of a pink natural shine and puffed up.

"Doctor, shouldn't we have changed the tube out?"

The Doctor simply shrugged while answering.

"Why bother, he will be eating ass and he is clean so I don't see the issue."

The nurse simply nodded, shivering as she went to get the boy dressed again so they could get him up to his room and ready for the next part. Her mind thinking of her own transformation and what happened, her little dick getting hard at the memories as she squirmed.

Sometime later.

"Remember to be gentle, he is still going to be very sensitive and we want to ease him into things."

The nurse spoke but was smiling and giggling as Amanda smiled back and licked her lips

"Yea I know I will be gentle I was warned and is he already smaller? My husband is going to have a cute little dick?"

The nurse chuckled, nodding her head and putting out her fingers to show just how small Amanda's husband would be when he was finished with his treatments.

"Yes, he's going to be adorable and cute just like me."

The nurse lifted her skirt showing her hardly there bulge before putting it back down to a snickering Amanda.

"So cute"

Was all Amanda said before turning her attention to her husband splayed out on the couch. Her hands went to his jeans and worked them open as the nurse slipped out of the door. Pushing her hand into the waistband of his boxers she could feel he had grown smaller, but he was still much bigger than he would end up.

Fishing him out of his boxers she licked her lips as she looked down at his cock. It was so pretty she thought as she lowered her lips down feeling it instantly moisten and twitch. Rob's sensitivity to high now as her tongue swirled the crown causing him to grunt and gasp. His eyes once more danced behind his lids as he stirred and didn't take Amanda long as she lapped at the sensitive head she was met by a spray of his cum as his balls emptied into her mouth.

Swirling the thick gooey elixir around she savored his flavor on her tongue before swallowing. Watching his heavily lidded eyes start to pop open.

"Hey sleepy head, you fell asleep during the movie."

She smiled leaning over and kissing him with her cum stained lips, his mind too foggy to even register what was going on as he felt some goo left behind. His tongue reached out and tasted his own cum. Shook his head trying to understand what was happening.

"Movie, and why are my pants down?"

He asked curiously, blinking away the sleep and looking at the end credits of some movie he couldn't even remember sitting down to watch slowly cycle on the screen. Frowning he looked at Amanda who looked somewhat different but could have just been his still focusing eyes.

"Time for you to wake up and you better go shower, remember you have a spa appointment at 11:30."

Blinking the sleep from his eyes finally, he glanced at the clock, gasping as it was already 10:45 and he didn't want to miss his appointment. Part of the trip wasn't just trying to get their marriage back on track, it was relaxing and being pampered.

Nodding his head, he heads to the shower not even bothering to put his cock away or zip up his pants. Instead opting to strip as he headed that way. Throwing off his pants and pulling off his boxers, turning around to give Amanda a wink. Unbuttoning his shirt, course material rubbed against his nipples causing him to whimper his cock to throb into the air and the tip to moisten with excitement. Shivering in place a blush coming to his cheeks as Amanda smirked and stuck out her tongue.

Hurring to the shower, turning on the water, he was instantly greeted with a stream of warm water. Stepping in he cooed letting the warm water run over his body helping him to relax. His eyes closed as took in a deep breath before opening them to grab the body wash off the built-in shelf. Squirting some of the fragrant gel on to the complementary loofah.

Leathering up he could feel the tingle of the suds on his body as they, unknowing to him, also washed away some of his body hair. Leaving him smoother, softer and more luxurious. He also hardly noticed as he soaped up his backside feeling the tingle deep in his tight little hole. That caused his cock to throb violently in the air stabbing at the water cascading off.

The scent of apples with undertones of cinnamon ticking his nose. He breathed in the scent deep as he picked up all in one complimentary shampoo and conditioner. Pouring a generous amount on to his hair and working it into his scalp. The tingle spread to his head as he felt a bit fuzzy. His thoughts are becoming slightly duller, losing their edge. He continued to work the leather into his scalp and short hair. Enjoying the way, it feels the way his fingers feel as his hair takes on a brighter luster looking healthier than it had in years.

Knowing his time runs short he washes off the body wash and the soaps from his hair, not even noticing the fine hairs swirling down the drain in the shower. He did notice how much softer his skin feels. Rob is slightly worried about the scent. He quickly files that into the back of his mind. He doesn't want to be late for his spa appointment.

Drying off he enjoyed how soft the towel feels against him, how the fibers seem to cuddle and tingle as she smiles paying special attention to his chest which feels so good. Then his cock looking down at it tries to remember if it was always so small. He thought he was bigger. The more he tries to focus thought the more the dull edges of his mind intrude.

Finally, he gives up and dries his backside his fingers paying special attention to that cute little pucker of his. The permanently bleached and puffy little region causes him so excitement as he nibbled his lip a fresh wave of pleasure shooting thought him. Shuffling his feet on the bathmat adding to his erotic pleasure. His toes seeped through the soft material. He shakes his head knowing he needs to focus.

"Don't forget, you only need to wear a towel to your appointment. Grab a dry one and wrap it around your waist. Also, you need to get going, you're going to be late, don't worry, sure your hair will dry by the time you get there."

Amanda said with a smirk from the doorway as Rob blinked, nodding. Given the time Rob would have been embarrassed about walking through the hotel in nothing but a towel. He was far too overwhelmed and excited to pay much attention to that at the moment.

Grabbing one of the dry towels from the rack, he dropped his soiled wet towel into the laundry. Quickly finding the complementary wicker sandals he slipped his feet into them and got ready to head out. The sandals were slightly too tight, but he figured that they were one size fits all. He headed out the door to a snicker Amanda.

"Have Fun"

Amanda said before blowing him a kiss and retreating into the room. He wondered what her plans would be as he made his way deeper and deeper into the hotel passing other smiling guests who all seemed so beautiful, he thought. He even passed a few guys that looked like they had been carved from Granite or chiseled from Marble. There was that soft white noise that seemed to play everywhere in the hotel.

"Hi, and welcome to the spa, come in."

The sweet voice spoke startlingly to him; he was so lost in his thoughts that he hadn't even noticed he made it to the spa. Standing before him his jaw dropped, she was gorgeous. She was obviously Asian with rich straight back black hair that reached her back. She had an hourglass figure and breast that looked like two honeydew melons tacked on to her front. Her eyes were a deep chocolate brown and her hips curved out perfectly. Her bubble butt was also intoxicating and hard to miss.

She wore nothing more than a silk slip that hardly did anything to cover her luscious full body. Unable to make words, the girl continued.

"My name is Lu-Lang, and I will be your spa therapist and masseur, please join me."

She smiled, taking his hand in hers, her skin so soft as she led him into the spa proper deeper and deeper to several tubs big enough to sit multiple people.

"Please take off your towel and slip into the tub. I know you already had a bath, but this isn't a normal bath, we call it a relaxation bath. While you relax, we will get other things prepared for you."

She said with that same smile as he blushed and blinked his voice still lost to him. Though he did do as he was told, slipping the towel from around his waist as she drank in his body. Her eyes roaming over him like a hungry predator roaming over their next meal. His blush became even deeper as her eyes lingered on his cock.

Not wanting to wait any longer he slipped into the tub's warm waters. The seat of the tub seemed to grip him, spreading his cheeks apart as he wiggled, finding himself oddly comfortable. He laid back relaxed as he watched Lu-Lang push a few buttons near the tub.

Jets of water suddenly peppering his body as he cooed, one particular jet starting up shooting right between his cheeks into his tightened little pucker caused him to moan. He felt the water stimulating and messaging him. Causing him to naturally relax as it penetrated. His nipples likewise being hit by the swirling jets sent shock waves of arousal through him.

Looking around he couldn't see Lu-Lang or anyone else, as he decided to just relax. Allowing the warm sensation of pleasure to encompass him. His cock once more throbbing into the waters as another jet started to work the soles of his feet leaving him even more pleasure. The final jet that shifted on seems to be one designed to massage the tip of the shaft. Leaving him whimpering his balls already so spent from earlier. He could only fire blanks as he continued to moan.

As Rob was lost in pleasure, the medicinal agents inside the waters started to go to work softening Rob's skin and making his already delicate and very sensitive places even more sensitive. The waters also loosened what was left of Rob's body hair while the jets blasted it away. Leaving Rob even silkier and smoother than before.

His dulled mind was unable to keep up with any of it as he closed his eyes letting the pleasure envelope him. A bit of drool escaping his mouth he was so lost in the sensations, he didn't even hear Lu-Lang return and call his name, it wasn't until the jets finally started to shut off that he regained his bearings able to focus. His cheeks cherry red as he looked up at the smiling Lu-Lang, her breast hanging precariously from her top ready to spill free at a moment's notice.

"I can see this has helped you relax and feel good."

She nodded towards his still stiff cock as he finally tried to make words.

"I um I sorry I umm"

"No need to be sorry, the bath feels really good and is meant to relax the body, spirit, and mind. There is nothing to be ashamed of." She smiled offering him a delicate hand even as his cock still throbbed into the air.

Pulled from the warm waters the sudden shock of the cool roomed air caused him to go flaccid almost instantly and shrink even further into himself. Unsure if this was an improvement he felt his hard little nipples teased by the cool room air also ready to cut glass. Lu-Lang ignored it all instead bringing him over to a table and asking him to kindly lay down on it.

Unable to resist and unwilling Rob did as he was told, laying there his cock and balls finding their way between his thighs. He smiled up at Lu-Lang. He hadn't even noticed that his body was devoid of hair. Those parts of him felt even more sensitive than before. He also felt much softer than before. Lu-Lang reached behind him pulling forward a headset.

"These go over your ears and they will help you relax."

She smiled as she placed them carefully over his ears adjusting his hair. Her touch sent little shocks through him. Until they were firmly seated. The background noise from before playing through the cups. Then turning into a more low-level rumble, it wasn't long before his eyelids became heavy closing on their own. Lu-Lang smiled excitedly knowing she could finally get started.

This was Lu-Lang's favorite part, she got to let her creativity come out. She also got to help others as she was herself-helped. She hadn't always looked this amazing or even this good. She once was so humble looking so plain but once she had stayed at the hotel that had all changed.

Looking down at the little note that preceded Rob detailing the work that would be done. She knew he would be special dawning her special gloves, she took the special cream squirting a generous amount into her palms and rubbing it around.

She went to work on his face, rubbing the cream into his cheeks and nose pinching and pulling, pushing and tucking. She paid special attention to the area around his eyes and she even massaged his forehead leaving behind a light shine in her wake. The transformation wouldn't be instant, instead he would wake up in the morning feeling completely different and with a new outlook on life she grinned.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers