Surprise from Wife on My Business Trip

Story Info
I did not expect such a surprise on my trip, let me tell you.
4.3k words
4.13
62.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last few years, especially the last three our sex life had almost come to a void and it is due to my wife getting two strokes, that did not paralyzed her but did some damage to her, that mixed with the onset of menopause at early 50 made it hard to get some precious time to say the least. We used to be very active lover and on occasion swingers, so we are very open minded. That said they was no way that I would go out and find a fuck friend as I have too much respect for Linda (My Wife) and it would not be fair to her or our couple, anyway that's what I thought.

That said in the last three year I have masturbated a lot, and I mean a lot has my libido is still very high. My wife knows and she helps with masturbation on occasion. I also watch porn and most of the time, I watch porn with older man and younger woman, this helps feeding my fantasies.

Linda is a nurse and she is still working but only part time. She keeps working, just because she likes the interaction with some of the other nurse. She is closed to a few of them and she can chat with them at work and on social media. These chat helps her a lot. She discusses a lot with Maryline, a young black air petite nurse. She is a stunning young woman, but for some reason does not have a boyfriend and has been single for a long time. I must admit that the nursing profession is so demanding with lots of overtime therefore this makes it hard to meet a steady friend.

Sometimes she visits for dinner, she is very friendly, and I like her a lot. She seems to like me as well; we always have great conversation about many subjects. We can't stop talking, and at times, way too much, which is a running joke at home, Linda on occasion will probe us to see if she can join the conversation...then we realize we have been talking for so long and we all laugh and I normally end up apologizing.

---------------

One Friday I came back from work and told Linda I had to go on business trip for a week, to a city nearby but still a couple hours away, so I would be staying in a hotel. I asked her if she wanted to come with me and she said "No, I will stay home, I have to work Monday and then I will just relax."

"Ok Hon, if you change your mind, I will leave instruction that you could arrive and to give you the key. Your name will be at the front desk"

"Thanks hon! you always think of me, love you so much!"

Sunday came around and I kissed Linda goodbye and left for the trip. The road trip went without issue, got to the hotel and I had a great room with a Spa, has I'm a VIP with that hotel due to the amount of trip I do. I thought to myself that's nice. I sent picture of the room to Linda and said wish you were here to use this with me. She did not answer.

Monday come around no Biggy! did my days' work, got back to the hotel and went straight to the bar for a couple drinks. I called my wife and we discuss a bit. I ask her how her day went, and she said great. Then we had some small talk and then she said, "Poor Maryline, we were talking yesterday, and she is wondering what is wrong with her, unable to find a boyfriend. I told her that she is beautiful, petite, sexy, great personality and maybe she was just unlucky. Then she told me that she needs to find a fuck friend for occasional fun at least! She mentioned that she is fed up of her toys. I am telling you; I think she would fuck the mailman if he would ask."

We started laughing and did more small talk. Then she became serious and said, "Hon, you know I lost all my sex drive! I wish I would still have it, but it just does not work anymore. Remember when we were younger, and we used to swap and had a limited open marriage! We should go back to that on occasion! and I would allow you to have some fun when on business trip alone, but only to one condition, you must tell all the details to me after, just like the past!"

"Hon, I am not looking, I still have my hand and this week there is a lot of good hockey on TV, so when I get back I will come straight to the bar for a few drinks and then go up to the room to watch sports and sleep, but thanks for the offer. I love you and even more so for thinking of me like this!"

We kissed and said good night.

Next day (Tuesday) comes around and I go to work and upon my return go to the bar for a couple drinks. After a couple drinks I decide to go back to bed but before I go back to my room, I called my wife.

"Hi Hon, I am at the bar and going to my room for the evening, the day went ok, just wish you were here!"

"You are at the bar? have you gone to your room before?"

"No why? you Hereeeee!"

"Your silly you just called me home not on my cell!...no I was wondering that's all, anyway good night and let's talk tomorrow, but before you go to the room stop at the front desk I have a gifts waiting for you there!"

"Now you intrigue me? ok! I will, talk to you tomorrow, kiss you."

I went to the front desk wondering what this gift was. Probably a card for a massage or something of the type has she likes doing this to me sometimes. At the front desk I ask if they had anything for me at the reception and the lady at front desk said, "Here it is Sir!". It was an envelope and when I opened it, I found a get out of jail free card from Monopoly game and a set of tongue panties. When I took the panties, they were wet, I brought them to my nose and they smelled wonderful. Did my wife sent me panties to help with my masturbation, but I have never seen them before! I was so intrigue! Also why get out of jail free card...now my mind is all over the place.

I took the elevator and got to my room, I opened the door and I saw on the table at the end of the room a champagne bottle and two glasses, as I walked in I heard the spa running, confused I walked in slowly and looked and heard, "Hello Stud, Linda asked me to ensure your stay at the hotel is all but boring and considering we always had great connection, I thought you might like the extra attention! I sure can use that extra attention myself! Did you like the panties! they got all wet on my drive up here and I though before I got out of the car, that it would be a nice addition to Linda's card!"

All that time, I was stunned and frozen like a deer in headlight, not knowing what to do next? call my wife? tell Maryline to get dress?...all these thought were rushing to my brain, but also my cock reacted on its own, seen this petite black hair sexy women in the spa in the nude. I was not sure what to do next, still had my briefcase in my hand, then I heard. "Ok! shake it off stud! drop that briefcase and come join me for spa with champagne, I have been waiting for you for sometimes now! Let's talk hihihi!"

To that, I started to move, drop the briefcase, went to the table and poured two glass of champagne. I brought one to Maryline and then I said. "I should call Linda; I am really not certain anymore?"

She giggled and said, "Look on the bedside table there is another card for you, Linda really knows you, hihihihi!"

I got there opened it and all it said was "Stop been so dumb! I am very fine with this! she needs it has bad as you do! and don't you dare call me for the rest of the week. She is yours to entertain and to tell me on your return!".

Maryline looked at me and said, "What did it say? the envelope was sealed with instruction to only be opened by you, I am curious also, Pleeaassseee Teeelll Meeee!"

I read it to her, and she burst out laughing and said, "I knew she was wild with all the talk at work, but now I know she can plan a blind date really good. Yes! she is right! It has been almost a year for me since I had a man in my bed, and I know it has been more than 3 years for you so please join me in the spa and let's continue the talk!"

To these word she got out of the spa, came right at me with that beautiful small body of hers, with these small breast with really dark areola and long perky nipples and that shave pussy of hers! except for a small patch at the top of it that formed an arrow pointing to her clit. She arrived beside me and grab my cock and said, "I see you need it has bad as I do! Your beautiful erect cock is speaking for you! so let's go join me in the spa!"

She started to undress me, and I downed my glass of champagne. Then I got us more champagne and went in the spa with her. She was sitting across me and we started to talk about many thing and I started to relax, to be more at ease, knowing that my wife had set this up for me, then Maryline got me out of thoughts and said, "You know I am on my week off work and I was asked by Linda to stay the week with you. She told me how kinky you are, and I have to tell you, I am willing to do anything you desire, anything as I am really in need of a good fuck STUUDDD!"

To that she moved closer to me and started to kiss me. The champagne was working wonders on both of us. Then she grabs my hand and put it right on her pussy and said: "COMMMMEEEE OOOONNNNN! I need it! Please, play with my pussy!"

"Maryline! do you realize what you said? that you are mine and would do anything I tell you too! That could be intense. I have a wicked dirty mind!"

"I know! Linda told me and frankly I could use the attention!"

"Ok let's send a text message to Linda and it will be a picture of you with my cock in your mouth! That way she will know that her plan worked, and she will be happy, as I am certain knowing her, that she won't sleep wondering if her plan worked!"

"Ok"

To those word, I sat on the side of the spa, told her to start sucking my cock! I took Maryline cell phone and snap a picture close up of her with my cock in her mouth, Maryline was looking right at me. We could clearly see her face and brown eye open and my cock in her mouth and those beautiful lips around my cock, it was so erotic! I sent the picture out to Linda and no more than 2 minute later we heard the bell from incoming message. We looked at the phone and all that was written was, "SOOOOOO SEXY!"

"Maryline looked back at me, grab my balls in her hand while holding the bottom of my cock in the other and said, "NOOOOOWWWWW! Let's play!" To those word she started sucking my cock really slow and pushed my cock down her throat until she hit the bottom of my cock. She was doing a sucking pressure at the same time. She raised her eyes and looked at me and slowly backed out AAARRRGGGGGHHHH! The feeling was so intense. Then she went back down again like this, always making sure that she hit the bottom of my cock. At that I am not a small cock type of guys, nor a Horse, but with my 8 inch and very large cock, it is not everyone that can do that.

I did not want to cum yet! But if she would have continued it would have been too late. Therefore, I grabbed her hair, pulled her up, held her face closed to mine with a certain strength, I looked at her in the eyes and said, "You little slut! You will cum tonight on my terms and you will submit to my desire!" I pulled her to me, kissed her passionately and at the same time my other hands grab her nipple and pinch it. She practically lost it and tried to rape me. I held her back, got her out of the spa and pushed her to the bed. Then I said, 'ON MY TERMS, GOT IT SLAVE!"

"OOOOOHHHHH SORRYYYYY SIRRRRR! I got carried away with the moment!"

"Don't do that again!" She then understood that the mood changed from regular affair to a master slave relationship. She seemed to like it. I pushed her to the bed, I spread her legs with the knees bents up and started to look at her pussy. I told her to keep her legs like that, I got down on my knees and I took both my hands to spread her pussy lips wide. She was dripping wet and creamy already.

I looked at her in the eyes and said, "Do you want me to suck on your clit! Beg me if that is what you desire!"

"Pleeeaaaassssseee suck my clit! I want to feel your tongue on my pussy, Plllleeeeaaaasssseeeeee!"

"Good girl!"

I started to lick her pussy lips from asshole up to her clit very lightly, barely touching her, she was arching her body for me to touch her more, then I started to bite her pussy lips lightly and pulling on them. She tasted sooooo sweeeettttt! Then I went up to her clit, sucked on it, bite it and suck on it even more. She was soooo excited that her pussy juice was dripping like crazy. I had such a hard on, I needed it so bad, but I wanted to enjoy this moment. I started to probe her pussy with my tongue, going in and out of it, she was breathing so heavily.

I directed her, "Maryline, Play with your clit for me! Show me how much you want it, but DO NOT bring yourself to orgasm yet, it is too early!" I took her phone and filmed her wetness and play, sent it to Linda with a mention "Wish you were to taste her like old time!"

Linda answered almost right away, "Hon she looks so wet, you must be playing your teasing game, again aren't you?"

"Yes Honey! I am playing this, should I keep her like this for a while?"

"Hon, do what you do to me, remember when you put your dick on my pussy lips push it in just so slooowwwwllly and just to enter and withdraw right away slowllllyyy! That is just crazy!"

"Linda! Do you want me to show you!"

"Yes! PLEEAASSEE!"

To those words, I sent a video call to her, she answered right away, I looked at her, then looked at Maryline and said, "You will show Linda how much of a little sexy slave you will be for me!"

"HOOOOOO! Linda please tell him to do me I am so ready! I love you so much for this gift to me!"

My wife answered, "Maryline! I know what you will go through tonight, all I can say is you are very sexy, and you will cum! but he will make you wait and wait for it!"

I took the phone did a close up of Maryline playing with her clit and then brought my throbbing cock to those wet pussy lips. I kept rubbing her pussy and asshole controlling the movement with my other hand, back to her clit. I was going crazy as well as I wanted to feel her so much. I placed my cock head to the entrance of her wet creamy pussy and started to push in very slowly, we could see her finger on her clit! She was so warm and tight! I just pushed the head of my cock in her pussy, you could feel it had been a long time since the last time she had fuck. She was so tight. When it entered, she looked at me in the eyes, all I heard was "AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH it feels so good!"

At those word I pulled out and started to rub my cock from asshole back to her clit again. She yelp and said, "Pleaassse! I won't be able to control myself too much, Pleaseeeee!"

Linda said, "Come on Hon! Do her!"

I put my cock yet again on her pussy and again push the head of it slowly inside, she was contracting her pussy lips on my cock head, it felt so good! Then in one long burst, I pushed all the way in! She went crazy raised her upper body and grab my ass cheeks with both hands and held me there while she started to rock her pelvis.

Maryline started convulsing right away, she yelled, "FUCK MEEEEEE, YES! I AM CUMMIINNNGGG! PLEASE FILL ME UP!" it got me over the edge and filled her up with the most intense orgasm! Linda said it is soooo sseexxxxyyyy! Then she told us to take care of each other for the rest of the week. She hanged up the call.

Maryline looked at me and said, "I want more, I need more!"

I said, "Maryline, get up bend over I need to take you from behind, I want your asshole, have you ever done it in your butt hole!"

"Only once, but it was good, just go slow!"

"I will!"

"Please take me, I am your slave after all!"

To that I pushed in slowly and she gasp, while I was fucking her asshole, she was masturbating herself and again it was not very long before she came for the second time.

she then turned around and said, "I am yours for the week!"

Next morning, we had a quickie and got ready to leave. I told her, "While I am at work, you must get yourself ready for a surprise. When I arrive this afternoon, you have to be nude on the bed and I want you to use your nylon to tie both your legs spread to the bed and one arm. I will tie the other upon my arrival!"

"Really! Ok Kinky man!"

The day went by and all I could think of was what I will do to her. When I arrive, she had complied and was ready! I said to her, "Good girl, you look so sexy and I see you are already wet!"

"I have been all day! not knowing what you will do to me, please tell me!"

"Nope not yet, now let's tie that other hands and I will ensure the rest is tied properly."

I verified everything and all was solid. Just then I took the phone and called room service for a bottle of wine.

"You will cover me, will you?"

"Nope, showing you will be fun and exciting, let's hope for you that the bell person is good looking!"

Knock, knock. Maryline looked at me scared and exited I could see it. She was breading heavily; she closed her eyes. I opened the door and it was an older lady at the door with the wine. That! was not in my plan! I though a young guy would come in. what do I do, then I thought to myself she does room service, it is surely not her first show. I said, "Can you put it on the table for me!"

"Sure, can do. hooooo!" she stops and looked at me then said "You certain!"

"I am if you don't mind!"

"I don't...it is actually a sexy view in this room!" as she winked at me.

She gave me the price and I took all my time to go get the cash while she was looking at Maryline. Maryline opened her eyes and was so red and blushing looking at this lady.

"Don't worry honey! I have seen many of these situations in my career and they are all sexy!"

I came paid her up and gave her a really good tip. Then I said, "I may order other things later will it be you?"

"Now that I know what I can look for, it will be of course!"

"Thank you!"

When she left Maryline was so quiet, I got close to her on the bed and bent down to her pussy, I took a lick and she was so wet and tasty. I raised up and said, "You liked this! didn't you my little fuck doll!"

"It was different for sure! but to be expose like this, left me really horny!"

To that I snap a picture of her and sent it to Linda, she replied right away but this time she sent a picture of her with a finger in her pussy. That was new to see her excited again, was she coming around, I wished!

I got undress and put my cock in Marlyne's mouth and ordered her to suck me. While she did, I was playing with her Nipple twisting and pulling them between my fingers, her body was jolting a bit and she moaned like crazy. Then I got lower and since she is petite, I was able to keep my cock in her mouth and started to play with her clit and pushing a finger back and forth in her. I had to stop before she reached an orgasm. That went on for about an hour of teasing we had wine also. I also poured wine on her tits and suck them, so we were out of it. I picked up the phone and called for another bottle.

Knock, Knock. I opened the door it was the same lady. I remarked that her blouse button was undone to under her breast and I could see she had no bra. But earlier she did have one has I saw the outline of it. I told her the direction, she came in and saw me nude, she just winked and lick her lips.

"You are still tied honey; I hope he treated you good all this time!"

Maryline answered in a shy voice "Yes! he has been teasing me to a point of orgasm, then stop before I climaxed, he is cruel!"

"Ho honey! you are so lucky to have a man like that and he is well endowed also!"

She told me the price. I again slowly took the money out and brought it to her. When I got close to her I saw that she had her hand on her tits, she was turning her back to us getting the wine ready and I said, "Ummmmm I see you like the view a lot!"

"I do, very much, just wish it was me there!"

To those word, I grab her tits, she looked at me and ask if she could take her break here and help me suck the lady's clit. I concur and she called in to say she was going on break. when she hung up, she turned around got her shirt off went straight to Maryline and kissed her, then she started kissing her going down her body and sucking her clit. She got up from sucking and said, "Please raise my skirt, I have no panties and fuck me I do not have much time, but I want it!"

12