Visiting Aunt Gwen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thickfinger
thickfinger
90 Followers

Hearing her sister-in-law's voice, Gwen thought Pam sounded as though she were speaking through a long tube as she asked, "Hi Pam, what's going on?" It was all that Gwen could think of to say, and knew right away how lame she must have sounded.

When Pam had finally finished relating all of the damage that the freak tropical storm had done, Gwen was genuinely concerned.

"I hope that you and Frank weren't hurt in anyway?" Gwen asked, after her sister-in-law had related the number of fatalities that had arisen. When she heard what the company had planned for her brother, she repeated, "A year, maybe longer?" Gwen answered another question. Both Katy and Sam were listening carefully and could get the drift of what had been said from the other end. "No, you should both stay; Frank is going to need all the support he can get," Gwen replied.

She glanced at both girls before answering, "They seem to be adapting very well to California. In fact, they seem to be having the time of their lives." The two sisters grinned naughtily at each other as their aunt answered truthfully on that score.

Her brow furrowed as she replied, "School? Well, there are three high schools within a couple of miles from the house." Katy perked up, certain that it was her immediate future that was being discussed. Gwen cast her niece a warm smile before listening very carefully into the earpiece.

Gwen answered another inquiry from her sister in law, "Well if she was accepted by Cambridge I doubt U.S.C. or even Berkley would turn her away." It was Sam's turn to feel the uncomfortable sensation of being discussed as she listened. Gwen finally said, "Don't worry about the girls we'll find a way to work it out. I'm sure they will understand and I think they may even thrive, the young are so resilient."

Tim, sensing that the call was beginning to wind down, began to slide his rigid member slowly in and out of Gwen.

He had thought that his clandestine maneuver had gone unnoticed. But when Gwen groaned loudly into the 'phone as he buried himself to the hilt, he was rewarded with a very sharp slap on his shoulder. Gwen put her hand over the receiver as she harshly scolded him. Keeping her tone even as she spoke again to Pam, Tim heard her say, "Oh, that? I'm fine. I was just doing a little exercising, 'Winsor Pilates,' you know."

She looked back and scowled at Tim for his impatience and continued, "I'm going to have to stay in shape if I have to keep up with your two for the next year!" Gwen laughed. "You take care now, and give my love to Frank would you? Okay. Bye, Pam."

Gwen ended the conversation and carelessly flipped the 'phone over her shoulder. She looked down at the girls and announced, "Bad news girls, your little visit has been extended for the foreseeable future, and I'm counting on you both to find some way to get along and make the best of it."

Sam and Katy answered their aunt's facetious admonition with a contrite, "Yes, Ma'am." Both of them grinned at each other mischievously and broke into giggles.

Smiling brightly, Gwen turned away from them both and stared into Tim's dark eyes and said huskily, "Now where were we, big fella?"

'Fin'

thickfinger
thickfinger
90 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
One Teen, One Mom, Three Aunts and a Cousin Guy discovers family female sex secret at Christmas wedding.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories