Visiting Sis Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers

My heart was beating so hard I thought it would either fail or come completely out of my chest. My hands were still on her tits and I felt her nipples harden. I heard a sniffle, like she was crying. I was confused. I tried to rationalize everything that I have said and done with this amazing woman and couldn't figure out why I got this type of response. It was then that I realized what was going on. Realization struck me in the face like a freight train. I broke out in a cold sweat. The room was dark but everything was suddenly bright as day. My thoughts and feeling were defined with clarity like I had never before experienced. I tried to clear my head and somehow respond to the situation. I closed my eyes and concentrated on what was currently happening. In my hands, it felt as if Shannon's boobs had gotten a little harder, firmer. I thought it may have been the excitement of the evening. I needed to confirm my suspicion. I leaned forward and slid my right hand down her flat tummy to the spot just above her pussy. I couldn't feel any hair. Every fiber of my being screamed to back away, leave the room and confirm my discovery by looking to see if Shannin was still in bed.

As if she knew what I was thinking, a hand was placed over mine and pushed down over the silky smooth pussy lips and my fingers were shoved deep into the hot wet crease, along side my cock. I heard a whisper, "Please don't stop. I need this." It was Stacy's voice. I paused for a moment to take all of this in. My knees were getting weak. She continued, "Please. I know Shannin loves you, she told me earlier this evening that she loves you dearly, but I haven't had sex in over five years and dancing with you tonight, you... you made me feel so beautiful and sexy. When we kissed you made me feel things I've never felt before in my entire life. I had awakened. I felt alive. I felt wanted. Feeling your hard cock between our bodies as we danced and then when Shannin gave you a blow job and swallowed your cum, and then watching you with her in bed; well, it all just got to me. I desperately need fucked. I need you to fuck me. I want to feel your cock explode deep inside of me."

As she was saying this, I noticed that my cock remained rock solid. Actually, I couldn't remember being so hard in all my life. Here I was, thinking I was having sex with my girlfriend, telling her that I love her and I end up getting surprised by her gorgeous sister. I wasn't completely sure what I should do. I thought for a moment then slowly I started to pull away. I could feel Stacy's hot little body wither in disappointment as each hard, wet inch left her body. When my cock was almost all of the way out, I paused and then slowly pushed it back in. I heard Stacy moan in pleasure. Now I knew we really needed to be quite. I picked up the pace as we got lost in our own private pleasures. Once again, the bathroom was quiet except for the sound of our sloppy embrace. The air was filled with the sweet smell of our hot sex. I could tell by her breathing that Stacy had regained the buildup of her orgasm and I was nearing mine.

I let my hands slip down the sides of her smooth firm body and placed them on her hips. I wasn't going to last much longer. I needed to make Stacy cum. I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "Stacy. You have such a hot, sexy, exotic body. All of the guys in the club wanted to fuck you tonight. I was so lucky to be dancing with such a wonderful, beautiful, desirable woman. I want you to let go. I want to feel your hot cream as it drips off my balls. I want to feel you release everything that is keeping your sexy beautiful body from enjoying this hard cock as it fills your aching pussy. When you finally do let go, I'm going to fill you with my hot steamy cum. I'm going to squirt so much cum into your pussy that it will drip down your legs and onto your feet."

Stacy took a deep breath and then held it. When I had reached my peak, I gripped her hips and pulled her hard against me, shoving my hard shaft as deep into her body as I could. I leaned forward, pinning her against the countertop, bending her over. It was then that I released my seed into Stacy's hot sexy body. I could feel her quivering beneath me. My arm and leg muscles were cramping as load after load of hot cum was deposited into her body. I could feel Stacy's ass clench against my stomach as she rode out her own orgasm. I held her against the bathroom counter for what seemed like an hour. Our heavy breathing and moaning filled the bathroom. I could feel our juices trickling down my leg and dripping on my feet.

I closed my eyes and tried to figure out what had just happened and what will come of this. Stacy's body was hot and my cock was still buried deep within her soft pussy when I felt another warm soft body press up against my back. Startled, I jumped slightly which caused Stacy to yelp out in surprise. It was Shannin. I wasn't sure what would happen but my panic quickly faded when I felt her arms surround both me and Stacy. I was enjoying a sister sandwich as Shannin started to press her hips against me.

From behind me I heard Shannin softly say, "So Stacy. Doesn't his cock feel absolutely wonderful?"

All Stacy could do was let out a long moan.

We stood there for a few more moments when Stacy started to move. She spoke up saying, "My legs are cramping. Let's go to the bed." We walked out of the bathroom. Stacy flopped down onto the bed with Shannin following beside her. Shannin practically attacked Stacy, starting to kiss her while massaging her breasts. I stood there in awe as Shannin's hand snaked down Stacy's body and I watched her push three of her fingers into Stacy's gaping, dripping pussy. Shannin scooped up some of the liquid and put it to her mouth.

She looked at Stacy and then at me and said, "My boyfriends got the best tasting cum and my sisters got the best tasting pussy." As she said this, she moved herself around so that she could eat more of my cum out of Stacy's pussy. I was so hot from watching the exchange that my cock started to get hard again. I moved around behind Shannin and slipped my cock, still wet from Stacy's pussy, deep into her body. Shannin's pussy was dripping wet.

I wasn't sure if Shannin knew what I had done to her earlier while she was passed out, but my question was answered as I settled into a steady fucking rhythm. Shannin pulled her mouth away from Stacy's pussy and let out a long moan. Her pussy clamped down onto my cock as another orgasm shook her body. When it had subsided, she took a breath to compose herself and she said, "It's now time for Stacy to lick your dried cum from my tits."

Needless to say, it was a little while longer before anyone got any sleep. My story continues the next morning...

Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers
12