Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the work day I went into the parking garage and saw Tesra waiting by the elevators. She didn't look at me directly but scanned the crowd of people coming and going. Many looked at her curiously, but most have become used to the occasional guardian around the city. I approached her and she looked down at me curiously. She wasn't quite as big as Tama but she seemed every bit as confident in her abilities. Her arms were crossed tightly underneath her tits that were hidden underneath the tight confines of her body armor. Her red hair fell down in sheets to the middle of her back and freckles lightly decorated her face. She had deep green eyes like emeralds. She instantly reminded me of Red Sonja from the Conan comic books, except a foot or so taller and more muscular of course. "Hello, are you looking for someone? Maybe I can help you."

She raised her eyebrows and lowered her arms, "perhaps." She scanned the people shuffling past and her eyes returned to me, "I'm looking for a man."

I stifled a chuckle but it must have slipped because her lips curled into a sneer, "there are a lot of men who would be willing to meet you," I said, struggling to remain nonchalant, "is there one in particular you're looking for?"

Her expression flattened and I couldn't read her eyes anymore, "of all the men I've met in this building today only one so far has been brazen enough to make jokes at my expense. Mr. Eric?"

I nodded, "yea," I pointed at my car a short distance away, "that's me over there, I'll see you in a minute."

She nodded and let her eyes return to the crowd, "have a good day, sir." She said flatly.

I bowed my head, "you too." I went to the car and relaxed in the seat while listening to a few tunes. I've usually done this ever since Tama started riding to work with me. She watches the people leave until the crowd dies than comes to the car when there won't be as many prying eyes. When I turned around I saw her heading towards me so I turned the radio off and started the car. I heard the car door open and watched as Tesra squeezed her huge body inside. I smirked when I realized that she seemed to be a bit more comfortable than Tama. I extended my hand and smiled, "it's a pleasure to meet you, Tesra."

She seemed to gauge me as she took my hand and squeezed it tightly, making me wince, "I expected you to be more substantial, I've been told you're important and Caitlyn can go on about you all day, but, now that I see you I'm a little disappointed."

I rolled my eyes and buckled myself in, "you're quite blunt."

Her chuckling shook the car, "I've no use for pleasantries, Mr. Eric, I'm only doing this as a favor to Tama and Caitlyn."

That statement sent tiny electrical signals through my brain. I realized there was more to her and Tama than I realized. "So, I guess Tama insisted that this remain professional?"

She eyed me with a hint of frustration, "we're done talking."

I looked at her curiously as we merged onto the highway. What was her deal? "So you've spent time with Caitlyn? What do you think of her?" I watched her eyes closely to see if her expression changed but she remained stoic. "Look, Tesra, I'm not going to stop talking just because you want to keep your mouth shut."

She turned to me and I saw a deep angry glare in her eyes. No matter how angry Tama has been around me she has never given me or anyone else a look like that. I pulled over at the next exit and stopped at a gas station, "you don't need gas, what are we doing here?" Even that question dripped of impatience.

"What's your problem, Tesra?"

Her eyes raised to the ceiling and she sighed in frustration, "if Tama told me you'd be such a pain in my ass I would have told her she can find someone else to do this shit."

I looked at her sternly, but I couldn't help but feel nervous, "get out."

Her eyes scrunched and her lips curled, "what? No."

Reaching over her legs, I opened her door, her eyes opened wide and she seemed to get defensive, "if that's how you act around me and Caitlyn I don't want you near me, get out, I order you to get out."

She groaned and got out of the car, not bothering to undo the seat belt, it snapped and clattered onto the seat. She stood there looking pissed off at me while the door hung open. As I got out to close it she just stared at me with this incredulous angry expression, like, 'I want to smash something but I'm not allowed to' kind of look.

"What are you gonna do Eric, cry to mommy? I don't know what Tama and Caitlyn sees in you, you're so weak."

I glared at her, "your delusional, Tesra, a misguided little girl trapped in a woman's body. Enjoy the next hundred years guarding rocks and assholes."

The rest of the way home I was furious. The thought of a brutish Guardian like that having anything to do with Caitlyn's safety made me livid. I thought about the note Tama left on my desk and wondered what the hell she might be thinking leaving this angry...selfish... I slammed my hand down on the steering wheel in anger and it cracked. Even when I pulled into the parking lot that Mera asked me to I couldn't think straight.

When I rounded the corner I saw Tama and Caitlyn waiting patiently with their car nearby. As I got out I noticed Tama looking around curiously, "where's Tesra?"

It was then I heard fast heavy footsteps pounding on the pavement. Tesra stopped in front of me breathing heavily, sweat was glistening on her skin. "He...he kicked me out of the car...can you believe that?"

Tama glanced at me then back to Tesra, "you left him unguarded?"

Tesra shook her head, "no, the bastard had me running to keep up with him."

I cringed at her language, "Tama, I don't know how you and Tesra know each other but from now on she stays away from me, if she's like this around Caitlyn than I won't stand for it."

Tesra turned to me angrily and grabbed me by my shirt collar, I realized my feet had left the pavement as she growled at me, "you shut up little man, you're so pathetic you can't even fight your own battles. Tama's the greatest of us, how dare you order her around. If Mother didn't want you unharmed I would have turned you into pulp."

In a flash Tama was upon her and had her hand around Tesra's throat. Her large body dangled off of the pavement and she gasped for breath. "Eric is stronger than any of us, he's shown nothing but kindness and respect to all of our sisters and this is how you treat him?" She tossed her to the ground. Tama seemed to freeze for a moment and hesitate. She appeared conflicted until finally she spoke calmly, "go home, Tesra, you've failed your duty, Mother will decide your fate."

Tesra stood up angrily, "what, why? I never harmed him! Tama?" Her face suddenly seemed very sincere and frightened, her voice shook "Tama? Lover, what has he done to you? Since when were you so soft?"

Tama's eyes looked to mine, then back to her, "he's shown me more love and compassion than anyone I've ever known, if you ever hope to move beyond your cage you..." Tama wiped her brow and sighed in frustration, "just go..."

I watched as Tesra stood tall and a tear rolled down her cheek, "goodbye, Sister, I hope you enjoy being this man's slave." Light formed around her body and just like that she was gone.

Sighing in relief I gazed up at the sky, even the silver vessels streaking here and there couldn't remove the tension in my mind. Tama approached and offered her hand to me, "please, Eric, forgive me I..." her gaze lowered, "I thought that...if you could...I hoped that you might be able to change her. She's always been like this around males." I took her hand and she smiled weakly, "because we can't perform like the others, we feel trapped. Many of us use that frustration and turn it into rage, into strength, like a caged animal."

I released her hand, "what's going to happen to her?"

Tama frowned, "she'll be reassigned, to a lesser duty most likely." She turned to Caitlyn who had tears in her eyes, "she's treated Caitlyn so well, like a Sister. I thought it might help her to meet you. I'm sorry Eric, truly."

I walked over to Caitlyn and we pulled each other into our arms, "I don't understand Eric," she said, tears falling down her cheeks, "she's so nice to me and Mother."

Tama approached and looked at me nervously, "Tama, I know I'm important, but...I never wanted things to turn out this way." I pulled Caitlyn's face to mine and kissed her gently on the cheek. "I don't know how much power I have in this matter but...I want you to give her another chance."

Tama crossed her arms and looked down at me curiously, "why? Even after she threatened you?" Her arms fell to her side and her head cocked to one side, "what are you thinking?"

I shrugged as I pulled Caitlyn to me tightly, "I don't know, I just don't want to give up just like that, I didn't know how important she was, to the both of you. If she keeps away from me than that's all well and good, maybe someday she'll cool off."

Tama sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, "even so, it's up to Mother to make that decision, it was her decision to...to fail her." Her eyes flickered for a moment before she continued, "Mother's angry with her, I don't know what will happen." She sighed in frustration, "I guess we should get going."

I looked back to my car then back to them, "what was all this anyways? Why were you two here?"

She glanced at Caitlyn before returning her eyes to me, "I was hoping we could practice with the mind wrappers today. We had agreed to let Tesra use Caitlyn's body while you use mine. Now we need a fourth."

Caitlyn seemed to perk up a little, "why not Ellora?"

Tama stood in thought for a moment, "that would work. We need to get you two inside your vehicles, your bodies can't handle the teleporter."

I nodded as I took Caitlyn's hand, "why don't we all get in mine, we can fit now I think."

Tama nodded and followed us to the car. Once we were in and our doors closed the light surrounded us and we appeared in the Mothership's hanger bay. As we got out of the car a Servant approached, "greetings, Tama and Ms. Caitlyn, my name is Andra. Ms. Caitlyn, welcome to the Mothership." She turned to me, "Mr. Eric, I'm pleased to see you again."

Bowing my head I smiled widely at her, "no, it's my pleasure."

She blushed and gestured towards the large passageway into the ships interior, "follow me please."

She took us down pathways I didn't recognize and I soon realized that if I didn't have a guide I could be lost here for days. There were no signs or notices of where you are, just soothing white lights overhead. "How can you find what your looking for?" I heard Caitlyn ask, "everything looks the same."

Andra turned to her and smiled, "there is a pattern if you know where to look." She made a strange 'S' symbol in the air with her hand, "each level of the ship has a unique design and every room is located at certain points on the design. If you are familiar with the patterns you know where to look. Each design also symbolizes a function. Should we be boarded by violent parties they would find it difficult to find the compartments with sensitive materials and personnel." Her gaze returned to the pathway ahead of us."

"What's Caitlyn's middle name?" I asked curiously.

Again, Andra turned with her smiling face, "Anne."

"Hey," Cat said, "that's not fair. Andra, how big is Eric's dick?"

Andra chuckled, "approximately seven and three quarter inches long and two inches in diameter, that's in standard measurements. In metric he is..."

"Alright, alright." I said exasperatedly, Tama and Caitlyn were laughing.

Andra looked back at us worriedly, "I'm sorry, was my answer not adequate?"

Caitlyn chuckled, "No, Andra, it was perfect."

Andra sighed in relief and looked to Tama, "you're free to ask any questions of me, Tama."

Tama raised an eyebrow and seemed to hum in thought. Caitlyn looked back to her, "what does she mean by that?"

Before Tama could speak Andra answered for her, "Guardians are not usually cleared to request most information. They are only provided information relevant to their mission, any questions must be pertinent to that purpose. As of this moment onwards, for Tama, all information is cleared for access."

A mischievous smile appeared on Tama's face, "how big are Caitlyn's tits?"

I stifled a chuckle as Caitlyn tried to poke Tama in the ribs, "in Earth measurements they are an E-32 cup."

"How much does Tama weigh?" Caitlyn blurted out.

Tama gasped and tried to cover Caitlyn's ears. "Approximately three hundred and ninety seven pounds standard, in metric Tama is one hundred and eighty kilograms."

I had to hold my sides I was laughing so much. Tama came over to me and wrapped her arms around me. She began squeezing and tickling me mercilessly as Caitlyn and Andra watched. Finally as I gasped for breath Tama put me down. "Are we ready to continue?" Andra droned. I nodded to her and we continued down the passageway.

Eventually we made it to a large door that swished open. Inside I saw what looked like a massive lounge area. Couches and different boxes that looked like vending machines were scattered about. On the tables were many of the silver head pieces. "Here we are," Andra said courtly, "Mother Merathora and Ms. Ellora shall be with you momentarily, please feel free to make yourselves comfortable. Refreshments can be found from the white machines along the walls, I believe Ms. Tama can explain their use. If you'll excuse me I have another task I must perform." She was quickly back into the hallway and disappeared.

Caitlyn walked over to one of the machines and peered inside. Tama followed her and began to point different things out as my eyes wandered over the room. Other clones walked around the vast room. Guardians, Mothers, and Servants all intermingled, some had the headbands, some didn't. Some of those acted normally where some I noticed were moving in and out of smaller rooms on the left side of the hall. "Eric, Sweety, how nice to see you!" I felt arms wrap around me and huge, soft tits press into my back.

I turned around to see Ellora smiling down at me. I jumped into her arms and she held me tight. Her lush tits pressed firmly into my face and as she held me tight my worries of the day vanished.

She gently caressed my hair, "I wanted Edora to join us but I'm afraid she still has work to do, shall we?"

I smiled and let her guide me to one of the booths where four silver circlets sat on the table. Tama and Caitlyn were chatting and sharing a strange milk colored beverage. When we approached, Caitlyn looked up and when she saw Ellora she jumped up from her seat and ran into her arms, "Mother, I missed you!"

Ellora sighed and pulled Caitlyn tight against her bosom, "I know, Little One, I missed you too, are you ready to have some fun?"

We all sat down and looked at each other nervously, well, me and Caitlyn did. Tama and Ellora simply stared at us expectantly. It was Caitlyn who spoke first, "well...umm, I guess I'll change with Tama, if that's ok?" Caitlyn looked to her nervously.

Tama smiled and reached for the circlets, the first one she picked up she put on her own head. It instantly conformed to her own dimensions. Taking the second one she looked at Caitlyn, "you need to be very gentle at first, I'm stronger than I look, ok? Don't worry about trying yourself out on some inanimate objects here, they're easily replaceable but we're not. Just take a deep breath and try to remain calm. Now, just so you know, because you're essentially going to be me, you'll feel my emotions, lusts and feelings so just let it flow and try to remember why you're here. Once you calm down things will sort of level out and your true feelings and emotions will take over."

Caitlyn shivered nervously and took a deep breath, "ok...I think I'm ready."

Tama leaned over and put the silver diadem over Caitlyn's head. Soon it began shrinking until it formed over her brow and began to glow. They both closed their eyes and laid back. Caitlyn's 'body', was the first to awake. She smiled and looked at herself, "I feel so small and delicate." She stood up and touched herself here and there. She looked at me and suddenly froze, "oh..."

She fell into my arms and began plastering me with kisses, "oh...shit, I didn't realize...she loves you this much..." She began gasping for breath as she struggled to remove my clothes.

"Tama," I said, grasping her hands lightly, "what about the rooms?"

She giggled and tried to extricate herself from my grasp to no avail, "it's not, (gasp) really necessary, let go!"

I laughed and pulled her against me, her face was flushed and she squirmed in my arms. Suddenly she was lifted up in the air as Caitlyn, now in Tama's body held her against her tightly. She laughed and began fondling Caitlyn's body. As they began to play with each other I felt a tickle on my brow as a circlet was laid over my head, "oh sh..."

I awoke sitting on the bench inhabiting Ellora's body. During my time of unconsciousness Tama had returned to sit in front of me and was waiting patiently. Not far away I saw mine and Tama's bodies, inhabited by Ellora and Caitlyn's minds, were having fun with Merathora in another booth. Other clones had moved closer to watch our activities with curiosity, most I realized had never seen humans behave like this before.

When my eyes returned to Tama I felt this strange...urge, the desire to nurture, to care, love, and to keep safe. I gasped as my hands fell to my massive tits as they seemed to fill with milk almost instantly. I could sense my dense nipples grow erect and a wetness begin to soak my blouse. I ached to have Caitlyn's body drinking my milk, "h...holy shit, Tama..."

She stood up and grasped my hand, "let's go to one of the side rooms."

I let her guide me in that direction and yet, while she held my hand, just the simple touch made me flush with desire and happiness. I pulled her against me and hugged her to me tightly. I felt the desire to cover her with every inch of my flesh, to keep her warm and comforted, all I wanted to do was have her in my arms forever, "I love you...I love you...I'll take care of you..." I lost all control of my new body. I fell to my knees and struggled to remove my blouse.

"I know, Eric," she said gasping, come on. She struggled to pull me into the room. Inside were a few cushioned benches as well as a bed.

I lifted her up and pulled her against my body tightly. The feeling of her smaller body against my own sent wave after wave of pleasure through me. It wasn't like the pleasure I was used to, it was both a mental caress as well as a physical one. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, "I never knew it felt so good, you feel so good...Little One." I gasped and kissed her gently on the cheek, I knew it was Tama in Caitlyn's body but I couldn't control myself, Ellora's desires and emotions flowed through me like a rushing river. I brought her to the bed and pulled off the blouse with her help. I hefted my huge tits in wonder. They felt wonderful and sensitive. Their weight on my belly was reassuring and pleasant. I could feel the milk dripping from my nipples and after wiping some with my finger, I licked it off. It wasn't the taste of Ellora's milk I recognized, it was like water.

Looking at Tama I saw she had removed her clothes and her mouth was watering at the sight of my tits. Caressing her head gently, I coaxed her closer and pressed one of my leaking nipples onto her lips. When her lips wrapped around my engorged nipple and she began to drink I gasped and nearly came from the sensation, "oh...god..." My hand went down to my crotch and I gasped when my hand grazed my soft lower lips. I gently explored it with my fingers and began to shake at the sensation. "So good...so good," I said gasping.

123456...8