Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tama released my nipple and leaned back, her hand was also exploring her pussy, "Eric...I never knew the milk tasted so good to you...I can't have enough." She licked her lips and laid back. Her hand was draped over her face and she was moaning incoherently.

As I gazed at her body the sight of her exposed pussy made my mouth water. I had a sudden desire to pierce her with my tongue. Kneeling between her legs, my huge tits pancaked beneath me and pressed against her thighs. When she squeezed them together I moaned in appreciation. When I extended my tongue to lick her warm slit I felt it continue to flow out of my mouth like toffee being stretched. The taste of her moist pussy was like a drug and I plunged my strange new organ into her as deep as it could go in order to taste her completely. When her flesh surrounded my tongue I felt something like euphoria, like nothing could be better in the world. It was like being surrounded by tender loving flesh.

All over my body I felt tingling sensations that eventually peaked within the new pussy between my legs. I reached down and began to finger myself. As my hand grazed my swollen clit I gasped and felt my tongue spasm. Electric pleasure pounded through my body and I felt my tongue grow rigid as it pulsed fluid down it's length from some unknown source in my body. I felt my nipples tingle as milk gushed out and my fingers became wet as I came.

I fell to the floor gasping as I tried to control the movements of my thick and delicious body. As I calmed myself my thoughts began to regain focus and somehow the emotions that controlled me lessened. I felt more tranquil as my real emotions, the emotions of Eric began to take control. I stood up to see Tama, still in Caitlyn's body biting her lip and groping her growing belly. She was moaning continuously. "Oh, Eric...this feels amazing, I can't believe it." Her eyes shot open as her belly reached it's peak and forced a smooth white egg out of her body. As soon as it passed through her and grazed her clit she cried out, "Eric, I'm cumming, Oh Fuck it feels so good!"

I watched amazed as egg after egg emerged from her body, after who knows how many long years, for the first time Tama was able to experience the purpose of their visit, the procreation of their race. Five eggs now lay shining on the bed's mattress as Tama gasped and caressed her body. I leaned over her and something in my mind told me to offer her a drink of my milk. Squeezing my large breast gently I gasped at the sensation as Tama pulled my nipple to her mouth and began to draw mouthful after mouthful of my abundance. "Oh," she gasped, "I think...I think I'm full, thank you, Eric, thank you so much, you don't know what this means to me."

Smiling I gently wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her against my bosom as Mother does to me. She snuggled close and sighed contentedly. I felt a touch on my shoulder and turned to see my body standing before me. Ellora reached up and touched the gem centered on her diadem. Almost instantly I was back in my body and Ellora had Caitlyn's body in her hands. "You did so good, come, let's go see Mother Merathora and Caitlyn, they are having a lot of fun."

We left the small room to find Mera and Caitlyn enjoying each other on the floor of the large hall. Caitlyn was enjoying Mera's large pussy and Mera had her hands on Caitlyn's massive shoulders. Mera gasped when Caitlyn impaled her with her massive meaty tongue. I saw Caitlyn's pussy throb and twitch as her long tongue became rigid and started to spasm. As she was being filled by the potent mixture, Mera was crying out constantly as she rubbed her expanding belly. Caitlyn fell back gasping as her tongue slicked back into her mouth, her strange fluids still dripping from its tip. Many clones came to assist their Mother in giving birth to her eggs.

I felt Ellora's arm drape across my shoulder and she handed me my clothes. As I got dressed Tama and Caitlyn switched back to their original bodies. Tama gasped in relief and tested her strength, "it's fun being small but I feel so insecure, so insignificant."

I prodded her in the ribs, "now you know how I feel."

She laughed as she grabbed my wrists and lifted me up. As I squirmed in her arms she began to kiss my neck, arms and chest. Another set of hands started to tickle my ribs as I hung helplessly off the floor. "Haha, please, (gasp) stop!" I heard giggling all around me as I tried to get away from the hands. I put my feet on Tama's body and tried to push away.

She suddenly let go and I fell into Ellora's arms. She squeezed me tightly to her body and I felt surrounded by her comforting flesh. "Sorry, Sweetheart, (giggle) I couldn't help myself."

I heard a commanding voice over the sound of laughter, "I need to speak with Eric alone now, if you'll excuse us. You all are welcome to stay here until we're done."

Everyone bowed to Mera as she stood gazing at me intensely. She extended her hand and when I took it she gripped it lightly and guided me out of the hall. Once we left the doors I looked up at her worriedly. "What's wrong, Mera? Is this about Tesra?"

She looked down at me, her face was a mix of sadness and concern, "as much as I love all my children, I don't take threats against you lightly." We found ourselves at a strange glowing disk and when we stepped onto it we were transported to a different level of the ship. The lighting and atmosphere here was a bit more sedated. "Long ago my children accepted their roles, they knew many years were ahead of them, to preserve our race and begin anew, they accepted." She sighed, "after so long their bodies and emotions have taken their tolls, I had hoped the mind wrappers would diminish their troubles, but for some, their frustrations and limitations cannot be fixed with intermittent and fleeting experiences."

She led me to a large room. On the sides were open rooms with beds, sinks, lavatories and desks with odd electronic displays. Nearly all of them were empty save for one. Tesra had her feet under the large bed and was doing sit ups. All she wore was a support bra and underwear, everything else was glistening with sweat and I could hear her heavy breaths. I noticed the glowing screen on her desk displayed a picture of Caitlyn. When she heard our approach she slowly stood. As soon as her eyes fell on Mera she straightened abruptly and bowed her head, "Mother." If she noticed my presence she didn't show it.

Mera waved her hand and an electrical humming that I hadn't noticed before ceased. "Come to me, Tesra." I watched as she slowly left the room with her head bowed and kneeled in front of Mera. "Tesra, never before have you failed me. You've locked me out and caused me to doubt your capabilities, not only that but you have threatened Eric with his life, Tama hopes that you be transferred, however, in the past, insubordination of this caliper has resulted in termination."

Tesra looked up and tears formed in her green eyes, "termination? Mother, you would...you would choose this...thing...over me? I've served you...for so long. And you bring him here...to see me...to see me crawl..." She fell to her knees and began to weep, "Mother, please...why..."

Mera knelt down and gently caressed Tesra's head, "do you wish to see Caitlyn again?"

Tesra tensed causing the muscles on her back to ripple, "yes, Mother."

Fiddling with her hands Mera produced a large silver ring, "give me your hand, Tesra."

Tesra extended her right hand and Mera put the ring on her middle finger, it shrunk to fit her digit and glowed for a brief moment. Tesra looked at it and gasped, "a...a Servants band? Mother?"

Mera turned to me and opened her palm to reveal a similar ring of much smaller size, "if you truly wish to give her another chance than this is the only way that I can accept, take the ring and put it on, Eric."

I took the ring and let it set in my palm. As I gazed at it curiously Tesra stood defiantly, "I...I won't be a Servant to a man!"

My body tensed and shivered when Mera spoke, her voice was like the roar of an angry goddess, "do not stand up to me child! If you wish to see Caitlyn and Ellora again you'll do as I say!" Tesra shook and fell to her hands and knees, she looked up at me nervously, "Eric," Mera demanded, "the ring."

I looked at it's shining silver surface again before slowly putting it on the same finger as Tesra's. As soon as it conformed to the size of my finger Tesra groaned and her body began to slowly shrink. Steam rose off of her shriveling muscles and she gasped as she grew shorter and shorter.

Before me now was the tall slender body of the Servants. She slowly stood in a curtly fashion and bowed, "Mother." Tears still stained her cheeks and more filled her eyes.

I felt the ring grow warm and I gasped, in my mind were her thoughts, her feelings. "Eric," I turned to Mera who looked at me with a grave expression, "please watch over her. With that ring her thoughts are yours. Anything you say she must and will do without question. Only when I believe she is ready will I release her."

I looked at the ring then back to Tesra, "this isn't right, I'm no slaver."

I tried to remove the ring but Mera stopped me. "If you remove it she will perish. Eric, you wanted to give her another chance, this is it. The alternative for her is termination."

I ran my hand through my hair in thought, the weight of the ring was alien to me, I could sense Tesra's troubled thoughts. {Why is she doing this to me, I'm so weak...so weak, he'll beat me for what I've done, oh, Caitlyn, forgive me.}

"Eric, your emotions are connected with hers now. Only when you are happy can she be happy. I'm sorry for putting this burden on you but this is the only way she can learn to respect your nature."

I sighed as I twisted the ring on my finger, "my nature? I'm not that special, Mera, I don't deserve this, and neither does she."

Mera placed her hands on my shoulders, "Eric, remember, I could easily turn you into my slave, creating children all day, everyday for many long years. Our supplements could keep you alive, drugged and sedated almost indefinitely. For you, that's a very long time. Don't think of this as another chance for her, but another chance for you. Caitlyn is devastated by losing Tesra. Tesra's actions have negatively impacted everyone around you, including yourself. If preserving your friendship and the relationships you've built means giving her another chance than I'll gladly take the chance. Without that opportunity I wouldn't have hesitated."

"Eric, we've been doing this for a very long time. I've sacrificed much to save our species from annihilation at our own hands, don't think these decisions weigh lightly on me. If you think my children are expendable you would be mistaken. Similar to how you now experience Tesra's emotions I have experienced the emotions of my children since the day they were created, it was the price I paid. Every ache, every pain, sadness, despair, all of these that affect my children I too feel in my own mind. On your planet, we have been happier than we have ever been, only now with Tesra's behavior has this serenity and happiness been disrupted. Eric, I trust you'll do the right thing."

As Mera's words sunk in I felt myself calming down. I hoped that Tesra might have another chance and I guess for Mera, this would be the only way while still feeling that our lives would become stable again. I looked to Tesra who seemed to sigh in relief, apparently my apprehension fed into her yet she was helpless to stop it. I looked up to Mera who gazed at us curiously, "well, uhh, Merathora, what happens now? Who will watch over Caitlyn?"

Mera turned to Tesra and gently caressed her long red hair, "Tesra will look after you. While Tama is away her body will return to it's normal state, however, she will still be your Servant. When you return home she will return to this form unless the ring feels she can handle the responsibility of her strength."

I looked down at Tesra and knelt down in front of her, "I know you don't like me very much. Though I would rather not see you die, I don't want to see Caitlyn upset either. Not long ago Tama switched bodies with Caitlyn. She laid five beautiful eggs and you weren't there to see it because you couldn't imagine yourself having anything to do with me. You could have experienced it too, Tesra."

After those words I could sense frustration and regret in her mind but her hate towards me didn't relent, she saw me as the reason she failed, like somehow nothing she had done was wrong and I was to blame for her current situation. Images of Caitlyn flashed in her brain which seemed to keep her anger to a low simmer. I thought of Tesra standing up and she did so. Her arms hung limply to the side and she stared at me with a mask of indifference though I can see in her eyes and in her mind that she hated my control over her.

"Everyone's waiting for you in the gathering hall," Mera gestured towards the exit, "shall we?"

I nodded and followed her back into the passageways. Tesra followed with her hands clasped together and her head slightly drooped. A light sheen of sweat covered her forehead and her cheeks were flushed, she was fighting it. She was angry, but also afraid. She knew she was weaker than me and seemed to think I would take advantage of her.

When we arrived at the hall everyone was sitting at the booth chatting and drinking the beverages from the vending machines. Caitlyn ran up to me smiling with one of the drinks in her hands but stopped in her tracks when she saw Tesra behind me, "is that...Tesra?"

At the sight of Caitlyn, Tesra immediately relaxed, partly because of her own emotions and partly because of mine. When Caitlyn ran into Tesra's arms I released her. She wrapped her arms around her and breathed a deep sigh of relief. "I thought I would never see you again," Caitlyn said, her voice shaking. She saw the ring on Tesra's finger and ran her finger over it while they held each other, "what's this?"

Realizing she was free to speak Tesra answered, "it's a Servants band, Eric controls me with it."

For a moment Caitlyn seemed conflicted, "well, you really scared me, I thought you were going to hurt Eric and you know how much I care about him."

Tesra's thoughts became a fog of different emotions and feelings, she hated me but wanted Caitlyn to be happy, "but he's so weak Caitlyn, why is he so attractive to you?"

Caitlyn dropped Tesra's hands and glared at her, "I'm human, does that make me weak too. Am I strong like Tama?"

Tesra hesitated, "n...no, that's not...what I mean to say is..."

Caitlyn frowned, "so, I guess because you're weaker than him I shouldn't be attracted to you either right?"

Tesra gasped and tried to reach out for Caitlyn but the ring held her back, "no! Caitlyn, I...I'm attracted to you!" She tried to pull the ring off but it wouldn't budge, the moment her angry eyes fell on me she lost control and her body returned to the indifferent posture of the Servants. Tears fell from her eyes and to the floor. Caitlyn placed her hand on her chest, "I'm sorry Tesra, I...I love you, but I can't stand to see you like this." Ellora pulled Caitlyn against her and comforted her while they walked away.

Tesra struggled hard against her prison but it was hopeless, "from one cage to another," I heard Tama say coldly. She gently lifted Tesra's chin up and pecked her on the lips, "I asked for you to be Caitlyn's Guardian, Tes, I missed you. Now because of your hate, you pushed everyone away."

As Tama left and joined the others I sensed a deep sense of loss from Tesra's mind. "I brought Caitlyn's car here," I heard Mera say, "hurry up so they don't get a head start, Edora has a surprise waiting for all of you." She leaned over and pecked me gently on the cheek.

I turned to leave but I realized Andra wasn't here and I didn't know the way. Mera looked at me as If I should know what to do. Cringing I turned to Tesra, "lead me back to the hangar bay please." She bowed her head and started walking.

I knew it would be a minute until we got there so I felt like asking a simple question or two. "Mera said you return to your muscular form when we are alone, why haven't you changed?"

For some reason after that question her internal anger flared and I heard her thoughts, {how dare he call Mother that!} "you are well protected aboard the Mothership, Mr. Eric, there is no danger for you here. Once we return to your vehicle I will change."

"Why are you upset that I used that name for Mother Merathora?"

Tesra turned to me and gave me the same smile Andra would give, but rather than eyes gleaming brightly in happiness her's glared of an intense fire, "it is rare for anyone to receive dispensation from Mother Merathora, you are the twelfth to use it without repercussion."

"Yet you believe I don't deserve to. Why is that?" She remained silent as we neared the hangar bay, "why haven't you answered me, Tesra?"

She gestured towards the open bay, "because I am unable to provide incorrect answers, Mr. Eric." I could hear her internal voice screaming, it made me shiver realizing how angry these questions were making her.

When we arrived at the car she held the driver side door open and smiled at me, "I know those are fake smiles, Tesra, don't bother with them until you mean it." I could sense a flicker of relief in her mind as I got in the car and she joined me in the passenger seat.

She fiddled with the seat belt for a minute before realizing it was still broken. She turned to me with a blank expression, "I apologize for the condition of your vehicle, Mr. Eric, I'll ensure it gets repaired."

I smiled at her, "thank you." At those words she seemed to tense up. She relaxed in her seat a second later, breathing a little heavy.

As we were lowered to the street her body began to stretch and expand. I watched her muscles flow across her body and her limbs pulse and grow like thickening tree trunks. I found myself getting turned on as I watched her grow, her eyes were closed and I could sense a feeling of relief and exhalation coming from her mind. Tesra blushed and her eyes turned to me, {why am I getting excited, he's looking at me like he's enjoying this.}

Her thoughts elicited a chuckle from my lips as I shuffled my package to get comfortable. "You're very beautiful to me, Tesra, I hope you can appreciate that."

Her nature as a servant made her blush and squirm in her seat but her inner thoughts were in turmoil over her feelings.

Once we were lowered to the parking lot completely her change was finished and I started the car. Caitlyn and Tama were in the other car waiting for us.

After the 30 minute drive home we made it to the house. As soon as we pulled in, Tesra's body shrank again, leaving her gasping and her mind reeling. I shook my head, these feelings bombarding me all of the time were beginning to trouble me. I realized what Mera meant by this being a burden, she wants me motivated to get her behaving properly as well.

When we got out of the car I had to gasp in surprise, everything but the landscaping had been improved. The doorways of the house were expanded to allow entrance for the Mothers and Guardians and it seems the house was made taller too. Tesra, somehow sensing the questions boiling in my mind spoke up, "Edora has modified the house to make it more comfortable for everyone. I will not confuse you with the details but our technology allows us to alter the current infrastructure and dimensions of your dwellings and buildings."

Looking over, I saw Caitlyn was equally amazed at the condition of her side of the duplex. I saw Ellora peak her head out of her door and wave to Caitlyn who ran into her arms. Looking at my own doorway I was saddened to find Mother wasn't there waiting for me. Turning to Tesra I was going to ask her where she was when I saw her saddened expression too. Before I could ask her where Edora was I felt her huge soft tits press firmly into my back and her hands cover my eyes, "guess who, Swee...err, I mean, Eric."

123456...8