Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and pulled me tight against her. The softness of her body comforted me. "That isn't a fair question to ask of me, Sweety, you know that." She hesitated for a moment before caressing my head gently, "I love you, Sweety, I'm no replacement for Edora, but if I could I would love to keep you all to myself. If I had you and Caitlyn all to myself It would be a dream come true for me. But I love Edora too. She's my sister, my friend and more. I couldn't live with myself If I took you away from her."

I sighed in happiness as my eyes closed. "I love you too." As she held me with her arms the hammock seemed to start rocking back and forth. Ellora started humming her strange rhyme as the warmth of her body and the warmth of the late afternoon sun washed away my aches and pains of the day.

When I woke up I was still laying comfortable on her body but now she had one of her delicious nipples in my mouth and I was drinking lazily of her sweetness. Releasing her nipple I slowly raised myself and yawned as I stretched. "Did you have a good nap?" Ellora asked.

I looked down at her and realized she had gone back to reading her book. "Yes, I did, you make for a great bed." I tickled her smooth belly making her squirm and giggle, "you've got some great pillows too." Laughing she gripped my arms tightly and pulled me against her smooth soft breasts, smothering me.

I began to lick and nibble her tasty skin causing her to gasp and lift me up. She had mock anger in her features, "now, now, Eric, don't make me sick Tama on you."

Grinning deviously I began to tickle here and there while licking and nibbling her nipple. Her milk would occasionally splash on my tongue while I squeezed her flesh. Her laughing and squirming threatened to throw me off the hammock. "Tama," she gasped, "help me! I'm under attack!"

When I felt the muscular sweaty arms of Tama wrap around me tightly and squeeze, my cock almost exploded from my pants. I heard a voice from behind me gasp as I was dropped roughly to the grass. I got up slowly to find that it was Tesra who had saved Ellora from my wrath. When I saw her slowly standing up with a 'I'm going to fuck you to death' look I started sweating bullets and backing away. She got two steps closer before I shouted, "stop!"

She stopped in confusion. Her eyes were on me like they were attached and boy was she mad. "Eric...release me."

My eyes fell to her glistening muscular body. She was wearing super tight yoga pants and a sports bra that couldn't hide the bulging veins surrounding the mountains of muscle on her thick limbs. She gasped and fell to her knees. When I saw her lowering her hand to her nether regions I grinned confidently, "no, Tesra, keep your hands to your sides."

She roared in frustration, "stop looking at me! I can't take it!"

Her struggles caused sweat to trickle off her body and her muscles to contract around her torso. Leaning down I ran my hands over her shoulders, admiring the thick dense flesh. "I'm so hard right now Tesra, your body is making me this way. You look so hot. So beautiful." I whispered into her ear, "so helpless."

She growled and increased her efforts. Her mind was blank to me, she had created a steel wall that shut me out, "Eric...(gasp)...I..." her voice was barely a whisper.

Leaning down to her I placed my ear close to her lips, "what's that, Tesra?" I felt wetness spatter my cheek as her powerful tongue burst from her lips, wrapped around my neck and impaled my mouth. Just when I was going to grab it I felt another set of powerful limbs wrapping around me and holding me tight. I tried to cry out but it only came as muffled groans as Tesra's tongue wormed its way into my body. I could feel her sweet and tart fluid filling my mouth on it's way to my stomach. Just like that it slurped out of my body and returned to her mouth. I didn't feel any different and nearly grinned when Tama set me down but I soon realized that I couldn't move. I tried to open my mouth but I couldn't speak. (shit, shit, shit)

"E...Eric...touch...touch your ring...to mine."

My body suddenly started moving on its own, like a zombie. I tried to say something but the only thing that came from my lips was a pathetic moan. The moment my ring touched hers my hold on her body ceased and she slowly rose to her full height.

She walked forward on somewhat shaky legs. This game was lost before it began. She was going to use me, use me and be done with me. Her powerful legs twitched as her tight pants became soaked with her fluids. Her muscles were glistening with sweat and reflected the sunlight off of her pale flesh. She nearly fell to her knees but steadied herself. "You...uuuhhgh, you...want to tease me...Eric? On...get on your knees."

I robotically obeyed, groaning in frustration. "Caitlyn, come...come here."

Helplessly I watched as Caitlyn walked over meekly to the two massive women. They towered over her and they both eyed her like a piece of meat. My cock was a raging inferno on my crotch and I could feel the precum in my pants. They had become tight and uncomfortable. (stop! Stop! Stop!...Release me! Release me! Release me!) Tesra turned to me grinning, "keep..." she gasped and rubbed her crotch, her eyes closed momentarily, "keep screaming at my mind...Eric, it wont help." The helplessness she inflicted me with made me mad with lust and anger. The knowledge that the more angry and frustrated I was made her equally if not more sexually frustrated which made me even more excited and frustrated. It was an explosive chain reaction that soon had Tesra on her knees. "I'll..." she gasped, "I'll...beat you...Eric."

Tama turned to Caitlyn and before she could react, wrapped her gently, yet firmly in her arms and undressed her. Caitlyn moaned as the two huge Guardians surrounded her, "oh god!" Tesra's tongue began to snake slowly from her mouth, her eyes were on me and her lips were grinning around her squirming tongue. Tama, holding Caitlyn, straddled Tesra and placed Caitlyn's pussy near Tesra's mouth, directly in the path of the thick squirming invader. [Eric,] Tesra opened her mind to me again, and used it to talk to me directly, her mouth currently occupied. [I'm not going to impregnate your little girlfriend...oh no. I've got much more in store for her.]

Watching helplessly, Tesra impaled Caitlyn with her tongue and it began to thrust and thrash about sending Caitlyn into loud, deafening wails of pleasure. She quickly gained a sheen of sweat. Tama had her arms held tightly and her head was shaking as Tesra fucked her relentlessly with her tongue. Her screams soon developed into grunts and growls as her brow scrunched, "oh...fuck...what...what...ooohhhhhFFFUUUUCK!!" The muscles of Caitlyn's body began to spasm and twitch as she grew. Thick veins began to bulge on her previously smooth and feminine skin as muscles began to gain definition and expand around her limbs.

Her once large and tear drop shaped breasts soon began rising on her expanding chest and turning into firm globes of flesh. My cock throbbed at the sight and I was desperate with desire. Finally, when her clothes burst from her expanding body I came helplessly in my pants. Fireworks exploded in my nervous system threatening to send me into unconsciousness. This caused Tesra to orgasm as well causing her hips to thrust upward nearly throwing Tama's weight off of her.

I was left gasping and nearly in tears. Caitlyn's new muscular and naked body slumped off of Tesra's face. Tama reached out and held her while she regained herself. Tesra slowly stood on shaky feet. I watched as she approached with fear. With my eyes lowered I couldn't see her face as she got near. She knelt down in front of me and gently raised my chin. Her emerald eyes were gleaming with...with happiness. "Eric...if you truly didn't trust me with Caitlyn, if you feared for your life, I couldn't have done this." Tama came over to me as well while she supported Caitlyn who was still getting coordinated with her body. Tesra fell to her hands and knees and knelt before me. Her head was in my lap.

I felt myself regain control but I didn't dare move. "This..." I placed my hand on her flowing red hair, "this was a test? Wasn't it? Who...?" I saw Edora approach with a proud smile on her face. "Mother, you orchestrated this?"

She knelt beside Tesra and gently kissed my brow, "yes, Honey, I did. She couldn't have done it without my help." As the realization hit me, the exhaustion of what happened suddenly hit me and I fell forward onto Tesra. "Come on, Sweety," Mother caressed my head and helped me up, "Mother Merathora will be here soon so we need to get you ready."

I sighed as Tesra raised herself and Mother wrapped her arms around me, "I'm...I'm too tired for more of this...tonight..."

She nuzzled me gently as we went inside, "I know sweety, this isn't going to be that kind of visit if you don't want it to be. We weren't planning for it anyways."

I looked up at her with half lidded eyes, "than why?"

She interrupted me by gently kissing my lips, "just to enjoy a nice dinner with family and friends." We found ourselves in my bathroom. After laying my limp body on the soft rug, Mother removed my clothes, being careful not to touch my sensitive manhood. The large jacuzzi was already flowing with water so after removing her own clothes she pulled me tightly to her bosom and laid down into the tub. The hot water soothed my aching muscles and her arms holding me against her soft loving body washed away the pain, frustration and emotion of the last hour. The feeling of being with Mother, being soothed and comforted was all I could take before my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

When I awoke, Mother was lifting my body out of the tub. She gently wrapped a towel around my shivering body and nuzzled my nose with her own while she looked upon me tenderly. Rocking me back and forth she began to hum her little rhyme. This time she actually began to use gentle words. "Yes my Sweetheart, I love you so. Wherever your life takes you, I'm sure to go." She smiled and pressed her lips to my forehead. "You'll always be safe within my arms, I'll never let anything cause you harm. Yes my sweetheart, I love you so. I'll love you forever, and never let you go." She pulled me tightly against her body and I could feel the humming of her song through the soft towel. She wiped a tear from my cheek with her soft lips, "Mother loves you sweetheart, you'll always be mine. Wherever your life takes you, until the end of time." She fell back onto the bed and gently pressed her dripping nipple to my lips. As I drank her lovely milk she continued to caress my cheeks as tears of joy fell from my eyes like tiny rivers.

My belly was soon full of her warm love and she pulled her nipple from my lips. "Time to get dressed sweetheart, my Mother is here and she wishes to see you."

I let her help me in dressing myself. Soon I was well dressed and ready to impress. Mother looked at me pridefully and gently pinched my stomach, "you're so handsome, Sweetheart."

I looked up to her warm tender face and tears welled up in my eyes. I jumped into her arms and hugged her fiercely, "I love you, Mother...I love you...please...please don't let me go."

She sniffed and seemed to choke up, "I won't, Honey, I'll always be here. Mother...Mother will always be here." We shared a powerful hug for a long moment before she gently settled me on the carpet. She sniffed and wiped a tear from her eye as she tried to straighten my shirt, "look (sniff) look what you did to your shirt, Sweety." We shared a light chuckle as she freshened me up. "Ok, Sweety, let's get going alright?"

I nodded and let her take my hand, "ok, Mother, I'm ready."

1...345678