Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed and hugged me against her soft breasts, "thank you, Eric, it's alright. In truth I enjoyed the experience, Tama just needs to know when to reign herself in."

"Yes, Mother."

Her arms wrapped around me tightly and her warmth flowed through me pleasantly, "thank you, Eric, I appreciate you calling me that."

I heard thudding footsteps and Tama's body come into view. "I've moved all the eggs." She lowered her head. "Forgive me, Bena, I lost control."

Bena moved over to her and pinched her ribs playfully. "I understand it may be difficult. Don't let it control you, it can be a blessing if you wish it to be."

Tama raised her head and smiled. "I do."

"Eric...what are you doing here...I...what happened?" Julia was getting up slowly from her chair and looking around.

Bena turned to her with a tender smile. "You wanted to take a nap, Baby, so I helped."

Julia took Bena's words and dwelled on them for a moment before shaking her head and yawning, "oh, thank you, Mother, I feel great, the nap helped."

As Julia went back to her computer Bena whispered to us, "Tama, Dear, whatever you have coming out of that thing is quite potent, more so than our usual secretions, any more and the girls would have noticed some obvious changes in their bodies." She turned to me and snickered, "I think the only reason Eric doesn't look like you right now is because he's stored it."

I could tell she was right. I was a bit more energized and stronger than I've been accustomed to especially considering how much I've had this morning already. "Well, putting the towels by the door was a pretty slick move."

Tama sighed, "yea, after what happened in the bathroom I didn't want the whole floor barging in on us."

"Yea you did!" When I said that everyone laughed.

Bena took a deep breath and pat our rears gently, "ok, you two need to go, Julia still has work to do and I'm sure she can't concentrate this way. We can continue this conversation later."

We traded hugs for a moment and eventually made our way out of the office. Instead of going to her usual post Tama followed me to my office. She saw the chair across from my desk and released a deep frustrated sigh. "I'll ask Julia and Bena if they can get a larger chair in here for you."

She smiled weakly and sat in a corner, I could feel the vibrations through my feet from the weight of her body hitting the floor. "It's not just that, Eric. You know how I am. I like being in control of you," She flexed her strong arm, making me grin. "Now...I'm worried I'm losing control to my own body."

I got up from the chair and walked over to her. When I sat myself in her lap she gripped my chest to lift me off. "Don't" She hesitated but still seemed apprehensive. "I trust you, Tama." I grinned, "I tell you what, we'll play a game." That seemed to interest her so she let me rest on her body. "We'll play a game of denial. The loser has to pleasure the winner."

Her laughter made me roll my eyes. "You know I could force you to do it, Eric, that's no prize."

"If you force me to do it you'd be the loser." I snickered to myself, "how about this, the winner gets to choose who they have fun with when we get home, Tesra, Mother, or Caitlyn, how's that?"

She hummed in thought for a moment, "what if Tesra forces herself on you even though you've won?"

I laughed, "than that would be my choice."

She grinned mischievously and lifted me off of her. "We need to put something against the door to keep the air in here. Open up the window."

Once we got the air circulating in the room Tama locked the door and turned to me. "So...I need to get you turned on to the point where you can't keep your hands off me right?"

"Yea, but none of that smelly stuff, that's cheating."

She groaned and crossed her arms under her tits. "Fine. I'm going to win though, Eric. You look good but I don't know what you can do that can turn me on more than you squirming in my arms."

I shrugged, "you would be surprised, Tama, you've never given me the chance to try anything on you."

Her snickering made her tits shimmy in her armor. "Ok, when do we begin?"

I pulled my chair around and sat down, "right now is fine."

She started with slowly taking off her heavy body armor. Though she wore a tight black shirt underneath, the armor slightly concealed the pleasing swells of her tits. I started taking off my clothes as well without taking my eyes off of her.

Next to come off was her holster and boots. She tossed them to the side and looked back to me. Though I was naked I remained seated and motionless. She eyed me curiously before continuing. With her eyes glued to my body she peeled off her shirt like a glove, revealing her perfect tits. They were capped with stiff brown nipples and I yearned to have them between my teeth. Seeing that my eyes were glued to her tits she concentrated in that area. She began using her strong hands to squeeze and knead the flesh of her tits roughly, causing red angry marks to show up on her skin in the shape of her fingers.

"Eric," she said impatiently, "you're not doing anything, play the game."

I struggled to remain non committed to her efforts. "I am," I waved my hand dismissively, "keep going." Though I tried to act nonchalant and unaffected, my cock was pounding. She noticed this and doubled her efforts. She began doing workouts in my office, making sure I noticed every ridge and nuance of her dense rippling muscles. I caught a moan before it escaped my lips while she did a squat facing away from me.

She was getting frustrated at my complete ignorance of her efforts and the total lack of any movements or actions on my part. "Eric, what are you doing, you started this game, you haven't even stood up from that chair!"

My laughter made her even more frustrated, "I am playing the game, Tama, you're more turned on than I am," I pointed at her crotch, her moisture began to leak from her entrance and stain the fabric of her shorts, "see."

"That's just because it feels good when I work out," she gestured towards my dick, "I know it turns you on, but unless you want to win this stupid game you need to get your ass of that chair and get me horny."

"No, I'm fine right here."

Her mouth opened in surprise before turning into a scowl. Her eyes flashed of angry desire and she started to walk over to me. I stared up at her defiantly before I spoke, "I guess I'll have fun with Caitlyn when we get home, as the loser you get to pick afterwards."

She stopped in her tracks and collected herself. Her nether-tongue was pressing firmly against her black shorts. I could smell her scent in the air now but I remained steadfast. She fell to her knees with a thud and slowly began to move into a meditative sitting position. "How's it feel knowing you've got your plaything sitting defenseless in his office and you can't do anything about it?" Her pussy-tongue bulged noticeably as her meditation broke and she glared at me. "You know, Tama, I think I've changed my mind. When I win, I think I'll spend some time with Tesra, I'm sure she wouldn't hesitate making me her toy, I like being a dildo for her."

Tama began to take deep labored breaths as the slick tentacle in her tight shorts began to visibly throb. She was so devoted to her efforts to shut me out that any chance of her going back to her workouts and showing off her body were gone. "Eric..."

I smiled confidently and spun around in my chair while was she as still as she could be and struggled to remain composed. "Remember when we shared questions in the car? It's my turn."

For some reason I became a little nervous. "Yes, Sister, I suppose it is."

Her eyes opened, they were cool and unassuming. "Do you really like my changes?"

I stopped spinning in the chair and closed my eyes as I pictured her new body and the abilities she now has. "Yea, I do, a lot." I smiled, "you seem more human, but also more exotic, more beautiful, I thought you were perfect before, now you're a goddess." I heard the sound of her getting onto her feet but I ignored her, I had to answer this question honestly, and to its fullest. "I love the way your tits are now, they are softer, but still perky. Your hair is awesome too, I don't know why but when I saw it had grown from your ass down to your feet It really turned me on." I took a deep breath, "I like your uh...tongue, down there. I don't know why but I love it. I want to feel it again, taste it." I unconsciously licked my lips. "Everything about you excites me, even the way you force me to pleasure you and abuse my body. Nothing feels more comforting....more reassuring....more exciting then your strong arms surrounding me."

My eyes opened and I was greeted by a sight so completely erotic, so completely mind blowing I struggled to not jizz right there. Tama was sitting on her ass, kneading her tits roughly while her tongue flowed from her mouth and covered the tongue from her pussy. She was moaning and rolling her eyes about in pleasure. I stood from the chair and approached her, my movements almost robotic. "Stop..." I said. She continued, in fact she began to flex her muscles as she pleasured herself. Inch by inch I moved closer. Her tongue slipped off of her pussy tongue and hung so teasingly close to my stone hard dick it made me dizzy. "Do it...do it, Tama...please..." My own tongue began to slide out of my mouth towards her thick pussy-tongue. I groaned in frustration as I fell to my hands and knees.

I let my tongue flow over the pulsing organ sprouting from her pussy and was soon delirious at the taste. She stood up slowly and moved closer, forcing my tongue back into my mouth until her own lower tongue slowly pressed against my lips. She placed her strong hands on the back of my head and used it to force her writhing length down my throat. I started to suck with both my mouth and my inner core as hard as I could, I wanted her juice, needed it. "That's it, Eric, you're a good plaything, pleasure your goddess." She chuckled as she let her tongue flow out of her pussy, forcing it farther into my body. My hands flew to her thighs to force her out, but at the feel of her strong sinuous muscles under my fingers I moaned and began to massage her thighs. My dick was so hard I feared it would burst.

To my surprise and dismay Tama's slick delicious pussy-tongue began to pull back into her body. The essence leaking out of it slowly ceased and I struggled to remain attached until I was pulled tightly against her pussy and my tongue was forced out of her with a slurp. "Ack, Tama, don't...what are you doing?" I fell back on my ass and groaned.

When I looked up at her I sighed in frustration at her shit eating grin, "I'm going to give this to Caitlyn until she's almost bursting with eggs." That statement didn't help my condition any further, my cock was still rock hard and twitching. Tama moved closer to me and stood over my legs. When she leaned over I raised my hands to grope her tits but she grabbed my wrists firmly and pulled me down to the floor as she straddled me. "If I hear a sound out of you, you'll be limping out of this office..." The slick tongue from her mouth slurped passed her lips and licked my body on it's journey to my cock. She used it to guide me into her moist pussy. The juice leaking from it dripped onto my dick and sent shocks of pleasure up my spine.

My eyes were closed and I struggled to keep from making any noise. The scent of her pussy tongue hit me again and I opened my eyes just in time to see it sliding over my cock and tighten. I couldn't contain myself and screamed just as she mashed her lips to mine to silence me. As each centimeter of her powerful organ consumed my dick I would scream into her mouth. She pulled my arms around her neck and pulled me against her tightly. Not enough to be painful, but enough so that I could feel the reassurance and power of her glorious body. She released my mouth which meant I was free to shout my pleasure to the world, but she quickly pulled my face into her cleavage.

Her tongue was completely covering my dick and I could feel it's tip pressing against the base. It was so tight it was like I was being crushed. I felt her thighs settle onto me while her lower tongue began to pull against me. "I love you, Eric..." she gasped as I was pulled into her pussy by her tongue. "I love you..." Her pussy and tongue pulsed and writhed within her body as it squeezed my length. The feelings were so intense I helplessly came into her as I screamed into her firm tits. She sighed as her tongue sucked on my length to pull every drop of cum out of my body. Once I was drained she slowly raised herself while her pussy tongue remain attached. I watched as it slowly removed itself, leaving a sheen of her juice on my sensitive skin.

While I tried to catch my breath I watched Tama get her gear back on. Once she was dressed she picked up my clothes and tossed them in my lap. After I finished getting dressed I looked up from my feet and stared at her, she was grinning, and seemingly on the verge of laughter. "How did you do that? Stop yourself like that?"

Tama laughed and opened the door, "you'll never defeat me, Eric. Oh, by the way. I know how much Laura can take, I've had fun with her before."

She laughed at my dumbfounded expression as she left my office.

As I sat there alone in the office my thoughts dwelled on what happened to me in Julia's office. I remembered how Mera did that to me with her voice, controlled my body. (If Tama was concentrating, could she had resisted me as I did with Mera?) I closed my eyes for a moment and thought about Mother. I missed her warmth and comfort. She appeared in my mind, sitting on the bed from my dreams. Her arms were opening in a welcoming gesture. She wrapped me in her tender arms and pulled me against her soft body. "It's ok, Sweety, I'll always be here when you need me, just close your eyes and dream..."

My vision returned to the bright lighting of my office. I could still feel mother's arms around me, even though I was alone. (No,) I thought to myself, (I'm never alone.)

I heard my phone ring, (lunch time.) I picked it up and heard Julia's voice [Meet me in the parking garage in 30 minutes. Oh, and try to get Tama in some better clothes. If you're wondering about your meetings, Bena arranged it for one oclock.] After that she hung up.

After I straightened myself up I left my office to find Tama leaning on the wall at her post and fidgeting with her nails. "Lunch time, Sis." Her eyes looked up at me and she grinned. "Julia asked if you had any better looking clothes."

She rolled her eyes and stood up straight, "have you ever seen me in anything besides this or my bed clothes?"

I shrugged, "well, what about the fancy uniform you wore."

"I don't wear that outside of occasions with Merathora." She sighed in frustration, "I'll see what I can do. Ill meet you downstairs."

She walked towards Julia's office as I got into the elevator. When I made it to the parking garage I saw Julia standing nearby with her arms crossed and an impatient glare in her eyes. "Where's, Tama? We've got reservations in 20 minutes."

"She's in your office, probably to use Bena's machine."

Julia raised her eye, "how do you know about that?"

"Edora uses one, it's in my pantry. She showed it to me once." I snickered, "the stuff she can pull out of that thing."

To my surprise I saw Julia squint and laugh, "yes, I've seen Mother make some strange things with hers," she gestured to her clothes, "she made these for me," she made quotations with her fingers, "I don't want you wearing those frumpy clothes anymore." She laughed as she looked at herself.

"Well, Julia, Bena was right, you look good."

She rolled her eyes, "that's what they all say, they only want my money."

I laughed which made her look at me weirdly, "I don't need money, Julia, hell if I wanted, Mother could make me wealthier than you." I grinned at her, "why can't you just accept the fact that your Master finds you visually appealing."

"My what..." Her eyes flickered and she hesitated, "Eric...what happened then...in your living room..."

She gasped when I wrapped my arm about her waist and pulled her tightly against me. "That's not my name..."

Her futile attempts at pushing me off of her made me grin, "Eric...not in the parking lot..."

Though she struggled to pull my arms off, her blushing face and quick breaths told me she was enjoying this. "Wouldn't it be embarrassing if you were caught in the parking lot with your Master ploughing into you...you'd like that...wouldn't you...my little slave..." She moaned and thrust her body against me

We heard the elevator door open and she was quickly out of my arms and fixing her clothes. When we saw Tama exiting the elevator she visibly relaxed but she was still shaking and blushing beet red. We were both surprised at Tama's appearance, especially me. Though she still had her black body armor and holster on, they were contrasted by a tasteful black business suit that matched the color of her hair. It was now tied up into an elegant bun and hair sticks could be seen sticking out of it. (Holy shit, heels?)

Tama laughed at my awestruck expression. "So," she said confidently, "where to?"

We loaded up into Julia's Luxury Sedan. I could tell it had been modified to make it more comfortable for Bena. Even so, I could feel it leaning over on Tama's side and she had to constantly adjust herself, lest her suit get wrinkled in the cramped space.

Julia took us to one of the posh restaurants downtown and made sure to pay the valet a hefty tip. When we made it inside I was dismayed to find I was probably the least dressed of anyone. Though it didn't seem to really matter as Tama got all the attention. When we got to our reserved table Julia finally seemed to relax. "Thank you for joining me you two, I haven't had the chance to speak with the both of you in private." Her face hinted at a sense of worry. "You see, Mother's Day is in a few weeks, and I haven't a clue what to do."

When she saw my surprised expression her lips curled and her eyebrow crept into a curious gaze, "you had no idea Mother's Day was so soon, did you?" Her grin faltered and she leaned back in her chair, "well, now I'm really screwed."

"Well," Tama said supportively, "to be honest with you, that isn't a human holiday we tend to celebrate. We've always had one Mother, Merathora, and we worship her daily. We don't expect you to do anything for the Mothers because we never do anything like that for ours."

"Maybe you should," I interrupted. "Surprise her with something, a party, a gift," I shrugged, "something."

Tama sighed, "you know she's not my Mother, Eric, not anymore."

I smiled at her reassuringly, "I know, Tama, I know she's still important to you though. In our society, we appreciate all mothers that are close to us, whether direct relations or not. It can be anything from a card, to a hug and a kiss."

She smiled as she leaned back in her chair. Although it was a larger one the restaurant had prepared for her, it still creaked and complained at the weight upon it. "I see," her eyes lowered for a moment, "ok, I'll ask around and see what we can do. I'm sure Tesra or Caitlyn can think of something." Tama turned back to Julia, "as for Bena, I know something that may help you come up with an idea." She palmed the glass of water in front of her as she hummed in thought. "In our society, before the wars, we would celebrate births with not just the children but the mothers as well. To celebrate the glory and gift of childbirth they would be treated by their children and lovers." She began to make hand gestures for emphasis, "they would cook, clean, tend to the house, as well as shower her with love at every moment."

I clapped my hands in happiness, "that sounds exactly like Mother's Day."