Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tama laughed, "yes, but for us it would last the full duration of the eggs incubation." She smiled, "well, right now our physiology has been altered to allow for very efficient and repetitious fertilization. Even Merathora was changed for that. Normally, the time one would carry the eggs, normally two or three, was about," she tapped her well manicured finger to her red lips, "about five months or so, in your time. The eggs themselves must remain in incubation for about two weeks. It was during that time we would celebrate what you call Mother's Day," she chuckled, "but I guess you'd call it Mother's Weeks."

"You don't have a name for it?" Julia asked curiously.

Tama shrugged, "no, not really, I guess they didn't see a need for it, it was instinctual. I never celebrated it myself as I was created long after that time. I only know these things from what Merathora told us, and from the databases on the Mothership."

"I know!" Julia blurted out. She covered her mouth and laughed quietly while those that turned their heads at the outburst returned to their lunch. "Why don't we invite all of the Mothers for dinner. You invite the Mothers you know, I'll bring mine."

I nodded my head and smiled at the possibilities. "I'd want Esoma and Emina to come too if that's alright."

Tama smiled, "Tima's Mother can come too right?"

Julia clapped her hands excitedly, "yes of course, absolutely." Her eyes rolled around in her head, "we can do it in my penthouse, there's plenty of room and..."

"What about Merathora?" Julia seemed perplexed at my question.

"What about her? Is there something important I'd need to prepare for her?"

"Well," I said, shrugging my shoulders, "she's pretty tall, taller than Tama..."

"By a lot." She finished for me.

Julia hummed in thought, "well, my ceiling in the penthouse is about 14 feet high, the ceiling in the dining hall is about twenty feet or so, will that be alright?"

Tama seemed to let the numbers roll around in her head for a moment, "yes, It's cutting it a little close, but it'll do."

Julia seemed amazed, "holy shit, how tall is she?"

"If you follow through with this, you'll see." Tama said grinning.

"Ok," Julia said, pulling out her planner, "I'll get things ready at home, of course some things will be last minute since I don't want mother to catch on. Ill just tell her I'm having guests over and having a caterer doing the food."

I tapped my finger to my cheek as thoughts rolled through my head, "well, here is a big problem with this plan, how do we get all the Mothers there while keeping this whole thing a secret?"

Julia and myself became absorbed in thought while Tama simply chuckled to herself. "What?" I asked. I raised my eye at her curiously, "I suppose you have a plan?"

Tama grinned at me stupidly, "we use 'you' as bait." She looked at me with a mischievous glare and an evil grin.

"B-bait? Me?"

"More water for the ladies? Sir would you like another tea?" The waiter interrupted.

"No, thank you," we said together.

"Just the check is fine, we'll be finished here shortly." Julia said tersely.

The waiter bowed, "madam."

Tama didn't lose her devious grin as she looked at me. "Yes, Eric, just tell them one by one that they're invited over to Julia's for dinner. At the prospect of getting you off the schedule they'll be more than willing to keep the invitation a secret to have you all to themselves."

"What about Mera?" I asked, "won't she know something is up?"

Tama chuckled with a devilish tone, "I'm sure she will, that's the magic of this little game, Eric. I know Merathora well enough that keeping something like this hidden from her while keeping her other children in the dark will bring her there. We just have to hope one of the other Mothers don't catch on."

We all took a breath and collected our thoughts. "Well," Julia said as she took the bill from the waiter, "I'll start a little planning and talk to a caterer I know. See if you two can get others in on this, the more the better, I've got plenty of room. I want to make this worthwhile for everyone involved. I've never had the chance to do something like this before, so I want to make it grand, ok?"

I was surprised to see this side of Julia, though I've seen hints at it, her happiness was soon becoming more and more a part of her. Although Bena could be strict, it really was the best thing for Julia. "Yes, that's great."

Tama smiled and stood once Julia rose to her feet. "Well, Eric, I was hoping to go over your promotion today, but I've got a few appointments to get to. Apparently ever since word had gotten around that Bena is taking care of me a few of my clients voiced their concerns with the board, they've asked for me to speak with them personally."

"That's why Bena isn't with you." She showed a bit of sadness in her features at my reminder.

"Yes," she said in a sad tone, "it wouldn't make much sense for me to seek their approval with her hanging over my shoulder." Her eyes fell to the floor for a moment before looking back up at me. "If things don't go well I can't say for sure what the future of this company will be, some of our biggest clients are...well...unhappy about the changes I've made to company policy and though revenue is at it's highest, they think it could crash and burn any minute, so, I have to calm their fears lest they back out and seek another firm elsewhere."

I held my hand out to her, "I understand, Ms. Lothrup, if you ever need someone to talk to about it, I'll lend you my ear."

She smiled and relaxed as she placed her hand in mine and gently squeezed, "please, Eric, call me Julia, it's perfectly alright. That part of me is in the past."

In a surprise gesture she pulled herself against me and placed a small kiss on my cheek. She released my hand and offered it to Tama. She did the same thing for her, though Tama had to lean over quite a bit for her. "Thanks for talking with me you two, I really appreciate it."

"No problem, Julia, like I said, any time."

Her eyes glimmered at me as she gestured towards the exit, "I'll take you two back to the parking garage."

"Actually," Tama said, "that won't be necessary, we've got a ride coming that should be here any minute."

That seemed to surprise Julia and myself, "oh?" She said, "what about your vehicle? Did you get dropped off at work today?"

Tama chuckled, "something like that."

Julia rolled her eyes, "well, enjoy your time off today and have a good weekend, I'll see you Monday. If everything goes well, we'll either gain more clients, or lose the ones we've got. Wish me luck."

"Good luck," Tama and I said together.

When we left the restaurant I was surprised to see my own sedan waiting at the pickup area. I checked to see who was driving and was stunned to see a Servant behind the wheel. As soon as she saw us approach she left the car and opened the doors for us. She was wearing a typical chauffeurs uniform, except her's was quite a bit more revealing than a normal uniform. "Ms. Tama and Mr. Eric, my name is Avia. My task is to take you to your scheduled appointments."

After we got into the car and we started moving I looked at the Servant in the front seat in wonder while Tama just grinned at me. "You knew about this?"

She laughed, "I asked for this." She turned to me and grinned. "I never did get you back for that you did in the elevator."

Before I could react she had my face shoved in her lap and was pushing it forcefully against the growing bulge of her pussy-tongue. Her abuse of my body and control of my head had her incredibly horny at a dangerous pace and I was powerless to stop it. Her prehensile organ managed to force itself out of her black skirt and rub my face forcefully, smearing it with her juice. "Avia, the protective barrier please." Tama was so nonchalant, so cool with her request it would have angered me had the scent of her juices not totally destroyed any chance I had for coherent thought.

I could see a glass wall appear between the front and back sections of the car even as my tongue slicked over her nether-tongue and sucked on its length. I moaned at the taste and let my lips cover it completely until I could feel her hot pussy on my lips. Tama had begun to groan and thrust her pussy against my face while her hands pressed forcefully against my head. "Drink it, Eric...drink it all! Ooooohhhh FUCK!" Her juice rocketed down my tongue and began to fill up the core within my body. Once that had created an uncomfortable tightness the fluid backed up until it forced my tongue off, allowing an uncontrollable torrent of her sickly sweet fluids to rush down my throat and into my body. As I drank and drank of her juice I could feel my suit growing unbearably tight as my body grew to accommodate the massive amounts of nutrients I was being forced to absorb.

Finally, unable to handle the pressure of Tama's release, her juices spilled from my lips and sprayed all over her lap. She roughly threw me back into my seat as I coughed and sputtered. Her juices ran down my face and covered my body. My muscles had become overdeveloped, causing my suit to burst. I realized I had reached an orgasm sometime during that ordeal for my cock was now limp, sensitive and still oozing my cum.

"Avia, the windows please."

"Right away Ms. Tama." As the windows opened and began to clear the sweet scent of Tama's juice, I was finally able to catch my breath and absorb what just happened.

"Also, Avia, we seem to need a few change of clothes, I'll take my normal uniform, Eric will take a new suit, tailored for his new body of course."

I could see Avia grinning through the rear view mirror, "of course." She said sweetly.

After a few moments Avia reached over to her passenger side and pulled out the clothes Tama had requested. The glass barrier lowered so she could hand them to Tama. "Thank you, Avia."

"My pleasure, Ms. Tama."

I cringed when Tama turned and leaned over me. "Hold still, Eric."

My body became stiff as a board while her tongue flowed out of her mouth and began to lick and suck on my body, cleaning her juices from my exposed skin. She roughly tore the remaining garments from my body to get at the rest of me. "That part isn't dirty Tama you...OW!"

She sucked powerfully with her tongue, giving me an angry red whelp on my stomach. I tried to swat away her tongue but it sucked itself onto my nipple strongly, making it sting. "Ahh, Tama, get off!" I gripped her tongue tightly with my hands and squeezed, closing off the force of her suction.

"Agh, Ewic, et o!" She tried to pull away but I held fast. She gripped my wrists firmly with her hands and tried to pull my hands off but it only managed to cause her more pain. Her tongue began to flow from her throat in long ropes as it tried to wrap around my body. I let my own tongue join the battle to hold her at bay. She released a powerful growl through her tongue filled mouth and pulled me against her. She released my hands and began to roughly squeeze my body. I was barely able to withstand her onslaught due to my new strength as we wrestled on the back seat. The entire car had begun shaking about from the movements of our bodies. The problem, was that I was soon getting tired and shrinking fast.

I knew the battle was over when she was able to pull my hands off of her tongue and force them onto the seat. Her tongue than proceeded to wrap itself around mine into a large muscular ball and force it closer and closer to my mouth. "O, ama, thtop!" The writhing mass squished against my face and cut off my supply of air. I pulled my tongue back into my body in order to breath and her's soon followed, pushing down my throat forcefully and filling my guts.

She mashed her lips to mine as her tongue wriggled and squirmed in my body. I could feel a cool pressure in my stomach and I realized she was pumping me full of her juice.

"Ms. Tama, we've arrived."

Tama groaned in frustration as she began the long arduous process of pulling the many feet of her tongue out of my body. Once it's length left me I was left somewhat exhausted and gasping for air. I saw the happy expression on her face and immediately knew we were done. I didn't flinch or move away when she kissed me. I embraced her and wrapped my arms around her neck. She released my lips and smiled, "they're waiting for us, Eric, let's get dressed."

I helped her get dressed in the cramped car and we reached for my clothes, but quickly realized they were now far too large for my body. The glass barrier protecting Avia from Tama's scent lowered and she had another suit waiting for us in her hand. "Thank you, Avia, great thinking." She beamed at my praise as I took the suit.

Once we were dressed and ready to go, Avia got out and opened the doors for us. I didn't have a chance to look before, but now I could see where we were. Honestly, the neighborhood looked pretty awful. Old beat up cars dotted the streets and the houses looked somewhat decrepit and uncared for. I followed Tama up the walk to a house that look strangely well kept considering the surrounding area. The inside condition of the house was pleasantly surprising too. It smelled warm and inviting. The furniture, though old and warn, gave the house a lived in appearance that was pleasing to the eye. "Oh, hello, Mr. Eric, my name is Eyona how nice to finally meet you! Tima had only good things to say about you!"

My eyes turned to the kitchen to see a huge Mother, much larger than any I've seen. Her apron failed miserably in concealing the huge swells of her breasts. The apron was pinched inside of her cleavage and her large, almost fist sized nipples constantly leaked her milk onto the floor. Puddles of it formed everywhere she lingered but I noticed with great curiosity that It eventually evaporated into the air, leaving no trace of it behind. "Umm, hello, ma'am," I extended my hand to her. I got a long healthy look at her while she smiled at me. Her smooth skin was a nice golden brown and her eyes held an exotic flare, she seemed to have both an African and Asian ancestry, but I knew it was Mera's meddling that caused it. Even so, it didn't fail to make me excited while she tenderly grasped my hand. She was able to take all of it into hers and she soon squeezed firmly.

To my pleasant surprise she squeezed me against her massive leaking tits tightly, and her large engorged nipple pressed firmly against my cheek, coating my body in her warm milk. I could taste its sweetness in the air and without invitation I covered it with my lips as much as I could and began to drink. God her nipple was huge! It became even bigger at the sensation of my lips upon it. Her milk was so thick and creamy! She moaned and pressed my head firmly against her softness as I slurped huge gulps of her thick and delicious cream. It flowed down my throat like silk and left me wanting for more. "Would you like some, dearie?" She hefted her massive left tit and with no further invitations Tama had her entire mouth over the huge nipple and drank greedily of the Eyona's offering.

I was trying my best to slurp up all the milk pouring from Eyona's large nipple but I was making a mess. "Here, dearie, let me help you with that." She held the back of my head firmly and crushed her nipple with her other hand. She shoved it all the way into my mouth as she let it go. The thick immensity of her stiff nipple filled my mouth to capacity and I could hear her moan as my teeth dug into its flesh. Her deliciously creamy milk was flowing full force into my body and I helplessly drank it all.

"Tama, Dear, can you help me with this apron while I get Eric comfortable?"

As I started to get full of her milk I could feel my cock getting dangerously hard and I had to release my hold of Eyona's massive soft breasts to stroke it through my pants. "Put your hands back on me, dearie, Ill take care of that for you."

I mindlessly obeyed and rest my hands on the huge expanse of her tits. I could feel the milk flowing within them and increasing in pressure, even as her milk continuously gushed down my throat. She used her strong yet delicate hands to tear my clothes off and discard their remains nearby. She squeezed me against her soft breast tightly and carried me over to their large plush couch.

"Here we go dearie, nice and comfortable, no?" I moaned through the flesh of her nipple as she laid me down and covered me completely with her massive, soft body. Her nipple smooshed tightly against my face and I realized her rich milk was giving me the oxygen I needed. Her soft flesh was like a blanket of comfort that warmed me to the soul. I could feel her tongue wrap itself over my dick like a condom and begin to suck powerfully. It was than I sensed something change in her thick milk, a slight change of flavor, a nuance of deliciousness that I didn't taste before. I felt myself being pushed farther and farther into her soft flesh until she surrounded me completely.

I awoke naked in a small padded room. Five copies of Eyona's massiveness loomed over me. Their milk gushed from their fist sized nipples like faucets and it began to create large puddles on the floor. They approached me and soon had me surrounded in their massive soft breasts. Their milk washed over my body completely as their nipples neared my face. The Eyona in front of me squeezed her two spewing nipples together and crushed them together tightly, forcing the flow to stop. I felt fat gushing nipples push against the back of my head, keeping it still while the two crushed nipples were shoved forcefully into my mouth. Milk roared into my body like a flood and it started to spew from my lips at the sudden pressure of it. I struggled to drink it all as I began to orgasm continuously.

I was now surrounded by their massive swollen breasts and soon, the room started to flood with their milk for I could feel the creamy warm liquid creeping up my legs. As I came and came, more milk flowed into my trapped body and flooded the room. I could see it seeping through the creases in their bodies as they tightly pressed themselves against me. Not only did their incredibly soft tits surround me, but now milk started to flow over me too. Its warmth caressed my skin and sent tingles into my body, heightening my pleasure, even as I had never left the state of never ending pleasure and climax. I soon had to close my eyes and hold my breath as the milk began to lap at my face in waves as it covered me completely.

Then, strangely, the flavor changed. It went slowly from Eyona's creamy thickness to a sweet citrusy juice. It was so good! I let it flow freely into my body and I became lost at the taste, even as my spewing cock never ceased to relent. I was completely covered in hot milk and fat breasts. Once the room had become completely filled with milk the pressure began to back up in the huge tits pressing into me so they began to grow, becoming overfilled with the creamy substance. So sweet and delicious, oh god! Wait...milk isn't supposed to taste like this...this...

I awoke on the couch spitting out Tama's juice as it rocketed into my body. She was on top of me in a sixty nine and had her pussy tongue crammed into my mouth and throat. Her mouth tongue was sucking powerfully on my dick, sucking up my essence. Eyona was laying on the carpet nearby, cradling her massive belly. White eggs were slowly forcing themselves out of her as they filled her up. Her eyes were rolling about in their sockets and soft moans escaped her full, delicious lips. With a gasp Tama pulled her nether-tongue out of my mouth and fell onto the carpet next to Eyona. Her tongue pulled what remained of my pleasure out of my dick before slicking off and returning to her mouth. I struggled to remain conscious after what happened, but the sheer amount of hot creamy milk I drank made me incredibly drowsy and I soon drifted off to sleep.