Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed me against Mother firmly and I could feel Tama's slick, pussy-tongue squirm between my thighs. It joined my cock in Mother's embrace and remained there. "Look at Mother's nipples. What happened?" I could only moan as I took slow languid sips of Mother's bounty. In her sleep, she had decreased her flow to a pleasant trickle. She sound of Tama's slurping tongue entered my ears and in the corner of my vision I saw it lick at Mother's nipple. When she pressed it against the thick flesh to coax more milk out she gasped when her tongue slipped inside. Her powerful hands left mine and used them to pull the heavy breast to her lips. I could hear sounds of slurping and squelching lips as Tama sucked the fat engorged nipple into her mouth and let her weight rest upon me.

I was surrounded by the warm loving flesh of my family and I loved it. Mother beneath me, was like a soft cushion of nurturing warmth and love, while Sister above me covered me with her body like a shield, an ever vigilant protector. I sighed at the feelings within me and let my body relax. The regular breathing of Mother and Sister worked in tandem to send me off into a blissful slumber.

I awoke to the feeling of warm sunlight on my skin and my body pressed firmly to soft flesh. "Oh, Eric, Sweety, you're awake?" Ellora's giggle shook me into further awareness. "It seems we meet here often." I rose to find myself on the hammock resting on top of Ellora. She had a tight t-shirt covering the vast slopes of her breasts and tight shorts that showed just the right amount of her thick, juicy thighs. I could see the pleasing swell of her belly peaking over her shorts with just the right amount to be feminine and alluring without being too much.

Releasing a sigh I laid back down on her soft body. "Good afternoon, Mother."

She put her book down and gently shook me. "Edora asked me to help you with your grilling duties if you needed, Caitlyn and Tesra are due back in a few minutes. Do you think you can have the burgers made as soon as they get cleaned up?"

I groaned and opened my arms to her. She smiled brightly as she gripped my chest firmly and deposited my body to the ground. I saw that I was dressed in shorts and flip flops too. I was wearing a t-shirt that was just a little too tight for my body.

With a deep sigh of loss after leaving Ellora's warmth I began to concentrate on the task of getting the grill heated up, cleaned and ready to go. As I scraped the grill plates I saw Tama leave the house wearing her work out clothes. "Hey, Sister."

She smiled at me and approached, "hey, Eric, did you enjoy your nap?"

I chuckled and waved the gill cleaner at her, in a mocking tone, "you take it easy on your workout, Sweety, I don't want you giving Eric a heart attack!"

We both shared a hearty laugh until we heard Mother's voice from the doorway, "Eric Dean!" I saw Tama visibly shiver at Mother's tone as she fled the scene. With surprising speed for her immense size, Mother approached and lifted me up. She held me tightly against her body and began to mercilessly tickle my ribs and under arms.

"Ahh! Momma!"

She had me hunched over in her arms and now had both of her large hands tickling my tender stomach. "What do you say, Sweety?"

I was gasping for breath and struggling to get free from her tortuous fingers. She lifted me up and peeled back my shirt to press her lips against my stomach. She began blowing air across my skin and nuzzling her nose against my belly button. "Ahh...Mother! I'm sorry! I'm sorry hahaha!"

I felt her give me a firm slap on the rear as she dropped me to my feet. "That's more like it."

She left me resting myself on my knees as I tried to catch my breath. I saw Tama peak her head around the corner nervously as she scanned the area for Mother. "Is she gone?"

I saw Mother right behind her ready to pounce but I nodded my head anyways. "Yes, Sister, she went back inside."

Tama released a breath of relief but soon screamed in fright when she felt Mother's hands wrap around her and begin the same tortuous treatment she gave me. "Sweety," Mother said, amidst Tama's cries for mercy, "get started on the cheeseburgers please." She grinned as her concentration returned to tickling her daughter.

My laughter continued as I went into the house and gathered the things I needed. Tongs, patties, cheese, plate and of course a large glass of Iced Tea. Before I left I saw the large platter of different fixings for the burgers. Lettuce, onions, pickles, even the condiments were laid out in a large spread.

When I went back to the back yard I saw Tama laying on the ground trying to catch her breath while Mother sat on a large lawn chair and pecked away at a tablet.

I was just about to start putting the burgers on when I realized it was actually far too many for just me and Caitlyn. When I turned to ask Mother about it I heard footsteps coming around the house. Greg, my old neighbor was pulling a cooler behind him with a nice looking woman following behind. They both were dressed comfortably in shorts, flip flops and t-shirts. The girl, who I imagined was his girlfriend, was wearing a flimsy hat that shaded her face. Greg stopped and turned around, "Mother, do you need any help?"

"Nope, I'm fine, Sugar, Just see if they've got room in the fridge for this desert." As soon as I heard that beautiful voice I saw the body of a huge Mother rounding the corner. She had her straight brown hair tied up in a ponytail and her huge tits fought valiantly against her bright yellow sundress. She was probably one of the heaviest of the Mothers I've seen, but she seemed to hold her weight perfectly and it didn't seem too much at all, in fact it was incredibly erotic and I ached to have my arms around her.

"Hey...Earth to Eric!" I shook my head to see Greg's hand waiving in my face, "hey, Buddy, you got room for these?" He gestured towards a large tray of cupcakes the large Mother was holding.

I sighed and snickered at him, "yea, man, I think there's plenty of room, go ahead."

He smiled at me, (man, he's looking great, and his girlfriend is cute, since when did he have a Mother taking care of him?) I watched as he approached his Mother with his arms open. "Oh, it's alright, Sugar, I can handle this, go ahead and say high to everybody, I'll be right back."

Once she went into the house, him and his girlfriend approached with big smiles on their faces. "Oh, Eric, bud, this is Melissa, babe, this is Eric."

She offered her hand and I smiled at her firm handshake, "its a pleasure to meet you, Melissa," I grinned, "well, guys, this is a pleasant surprise." We heard a loud thump and turned to find Tama had returned from her sprints and was breathing heavily on her knees while she got her breath back.

"That's Tama, my Sister and Guardian." I gestured to Mother, who seemed to be absorbed in whatever she was doing on her tablet, "That's my Mother, Edora."

Melissa pointed at Ellora on the hammock, "who's that?"

I turned around and grinned when I saw Ellora peaking up at us curiously over her book. "That's Ellora, Caitlyn's Mother "

"Caitlyn?" Greg said surprised, "you're back with her again, bud?" My chuckles made him raise his eye at me, "I sure am, she moved in to your place after you left."

His head shook in surprise, "damn, bud, I thought I was the lucky one...OOF" His girlfriend playfully elbowed him in the ribs. "I mean...I'm lucky too babe...ow."

As I flipped the burgers sizzling on the grill I watched as Greg reached into the cooler and pulled out a ginger ale for Melissa and himself. "I'm glad you kept up on your sobriety, Greg." His eyes suddenly lowered and dwelled on his unopened soda, Melissa wrapped her arms around him to comfort him. "I'm sorry, Greg."

He smiled up at me weakly, "no, bud, don't worry about it." He sighed and took his hat off, "honestly, I hit a rough spot after I left, the job fell through and I got evicted. I would have come back here but I heard there was a new tenant"

"Oh, shit, man..." (This whole time I thought Mother set him up with the job...)

His eyes went over to Melissa and his smile returned. "I met Melissa when I was looking for a cheap place to stay until I could get back on my feet." Just then their Mother came back into the yard. "I didn't know it but when she offered to let me stay there, Emena would be there to greet me."

The Mother approached us and extended her large hand, "you're, Eric?" Her eyes drifted over me, as if sizing me up. "You look pretty tasty."

Melissa sighed, "Mother!"

Emena giggled as she shook my hand, her eyes turned to Melissa, "sorry, Sugar, I can't help it."

"So," I said, glancing at the cooking burgers, "how did you meet Emena?"

I saw Melissa's eyes glance to her Mother. The large portly Mother smiled tenderly in response.

"Well," she said nervously, "I was a single mother for a while. I had to quite my full time job to take care of my son. I was on my last dime when I put adds in the paper for two rooms to rent." She chuckled and stuck her thumbs out at Greg and Emena, "these two class acts answered."

When I laughed they all shared a chuckle. "Well," I said, while putting cheese on the burgers, "I'm glad things are working out for you."

"Thanks." They said in unison.

"The burgers are done. Everything you need is inside."

They all followed me as I carried the tray inside and set it on table next to all the amenities. Once Melissa and Greg got their plates and want back outside I heard giggling and laughing behind me and turned to see Tesra carrying Caitlyn on her back inside the house. The two of them were dressed similarly to the rest of us. Caitlyn's eyes lit up at the sight of the spread on the table and after Tesra let her down she was quick to grab a plate. Tesra approached and smiled down at me. "Hey, Eric."

She seemed nervous. After last night we didn't really have a chance to talk. I realized a small part of me missed the close relationship we had. "You look good, Tesra."

Her arms flexed and she grinned. "I know."

I laughed and poked her ribs. "Of course you look sexy, I meant you look good. You seem happy."

"Thanks, Eric." Her eyes lowered and a shy grin appeared on her lips.

"Well," I said, walking around her towards the table, "Tama said Caitlyn was turning you into a big softy, I guess she was right."

Before I could grab a plate her hand was gripping my shoulder tightly and she pulled me roughly against her. I could feel her hot breath on my neck as she whispered to my ear. "Wait until your guests leave, than we'll see who's soft, Eric."

When I shivered in her grasp she chuckled and walked out the back door. Caitlyn was turned away from us so she didn't see the exchange or hear Tesra's voice. She turned to me with the plate in my hand and scrunched her brow. "Are you alright, Eric? You look like you've seen a ghost." She seemed to realize what might have happened and chuckled at me. "Oh, I see, Tesra's gonna bang you huh?"

I sighed, "It's not the banging part I'm worried about, it's the whole foreplay thing."

Caitlyn just laughed at my predicament and smelled the burger on her plate. "Mmm, these smell great, Eric, I've missed your grilling."

Even as she walked into the yard I remained in the house, different scenarios of what Tesra might have in store for me ran amok in my head. I saw the back door open and Mother enter the house smiling at me. The smell of fruity tanning lotion wafted into my senses, somehow calming me. "Hey, Sweety, everyone's out there eating, what are you doing in here?"

I leaned my body against her softness and sighed, the anticipation of sex with Tesra both excited me, and frightened me, "Tesra's bullying me."

Mother chuckled and pinched my cheek playfully, "well, Sweetheart, you have a secret weapon remember?"

That made me perk up a little bit, and I quickly realized I was starving. I went to the table to get some food and heard mother behind me. "I met Greg's girlfriend, Melissa, she's a sweetheart."

I smiled at her remark. "I'm happy for them, Mother," I turned to her as I squirted mustard on my bun. "this whole time I thought you somehow meddled in his life." I sighed and looked down at my plate, "I was wrong about a lot of things it seems."

"Shu, shu, shu, Sweety," she caressed my back lovingly, "you couldn't have known," she let herself come down to her knees and pressed her hand to my cheek, "I didn't have any say in what happened to him after he left. If anyone had a hand in him getting in touch with Melissa it would have been Mother Merathora, but, it's also possible that it was a coincidence." She chuckled and pinched my ribs playfully, making me squirm away from her. "Coincidences still happen around you, Sweety."

As she stood up, she took the plate from my hand and pat me gently on the back, "come on, Sweety, let's find you a place outside to sit."

When I followed her outside I saw movement on the hammock and grinned stupidly at the sight. Emena was laying down and upon her soft belly sat Greg and Melissa. They were chatting with each other and enjoying the food. I saw Caitlyn sitting on Ellora's lap on the lawn chair and laying nearby was Tesra and Tama, getting some sun. Mother grasped my hand and took me over to one of the large trees. She sat down in the shade and pat her lap. I sat down on her soft thigh and dug in to my cheeseburger.

After everyone ate and the air started to get cool, we moved inside. Melissa and Greg sat together on Emena's lap and Caitlyn shared Mother's lap with me. Tesra sat across from us, but Ellora and Tama were nowhere to be seen. "So," I said, breaking the silence as we sipped the different beverages we had and eating Emena's delicious cup-cakes. "You said you have a son? What's his name?"

Melissa beamed and pressed herself against Emena's softness, "his name is Jacob, I got a babysitter for him so we could come visit."

"Really?" Caitlyn said curiously, "it must be quite expensive considering you're on the road all day."

Greg chuckled, "well, we kind of cheated. Mother put us in these...things." He held his hands apart, "about this wide, maybe 8 feet long or so. We were able to keep some stuff in em too." He snapped his fingers, "just like that, bud, we were sittin in your driveway."

I chuckled and looked up to Mother who gave me a knowing gaze. "Yeah," I said smiling at him, "I've been in one of those too, its pretty amazing."

"I'll say," Melissa said, "it was just, POOF!" She threw up her arms theatrically causing herself to shake upon Emena's soft thighs and nearly lose her balance. They looked at each other and shared a laugh. Their eyes returned to me and they smiled brightly, "well, we've got to get going, Emena gets pretty upset when she's away from Jake too long."

"Oh, I'm not that bad am I?"

Greg laughed and pointed to her tits, her nipples were leaking copious amounts of milk and it had stained her yellow dress, "your body says so, Momma."

They all laughed as Emena pulled both of them against her body and began to tickle them, "alright my little troublemakers, I've heard enough." She lifted up their wriggling bodies and started carrying them to the front door. "Eric, Sugar, can you please bring their things around, I've got some scolding to do."

Mother lifted me up off of her lap, "yes, ma'am."

Once I had everything gathered I grabbed onto their cooler and pulled it around to the carport. Greg was getting comfortable in one of the silver pods while Melissa was busy getting tickled by Emena. "Thanks, Sugar, you can leave it there. I'll take care of it."

"Alright, It's good to see you Greg. It was a pleasure to meet you Melissa and Emena."

Once they said their goodbyes I turned to walk back to the house and froze in my tracks. Tesra was standing in the back yard staring me down. She had put on her work out clothes on and was clenching her hands. It was like she was a football player getting ready to blitz the quarterback.

"You know what..." I whispered to myself, "I'm not going to give her the satisfaction of chasing me down."

When she saw me dig my heel into the grass and look at her intensely she gave me a curious look. "What do you think you're doing, Eric, you think you have a chance?"

Nope...not a cold chance in hell.

I felt my tongue squirming in my mouth, anticipating the coming duel.

With a growl I sprinted to her as fast as I could and readied the organ in my mouth. She was ready to grab me but seemed to be unprepared for what I could do. I jumped into her arms, making her fall back a step and just as she started to squeeze I mashed my lips to hers and thrust my tongue inside her mouth. I had already begun pumping my tasty fluids into my mouth and when I kissed her I pushed it passed her lips. Her eyes flew open as she moaned and fell back another step. I wrapped my arms around her neck tightly and squeezed as hard as I could when she tried to get me off. If she had known I could do this she might have readied her own tongue for a defense but it was too late for her now. My tongue was slowly muscling its was into her body as I my juices pumped into her and began to weaken her.

When she fell to her knees and moaned in pleasure I knew I had won. Her arms began to loosen their grip and her eyes drooped. She was soon falling back and laying down motionless in the grass. I had complete control of her pleasure and I intended to drive her mad with it. Her eyes watched me nervously as I let her arms fall off of me and I gently squeezed her firm tits. Her stiff nipples stood like towers on her firm globes and I gave them a firm pinch, making her moan through her clenched teeth.

Moving down further I stopped for a moment at her glistening abs. They were like rolling hills of densely packed muscle. I pressed my hands into them and reveled in the firmness of them. "Your body still makes me hot Tesra, goddamn your sexy." I pressed my face against her abs and felt her hot sweat cooling on my skin as I sat up. As I moved down and got close to her sweet smelling pussy I locked eyes with her and grinned. I slipped my fingers through her tight shorts and removed them with deliberate slowness. I knew she got off on denial and I was going to use that to my advantage. Once her glistening lips were revealed I moved closer and smelled her sweetness. "You smell good, Tesra, I wonder how you taste..."

Just before I let my tongue touch her I pulled her shorts back up, making her scream through her teeth. "Stand up." She was sweating profusely and groaned through her closed lips as she stood. I grabbed hold of her hand and guided her into the house. Her movements seemed robotic, like she was a zombie. When we got into the house I pointed at the couch. "Lay down."

She got on the couch and turned her eyes to watch me. I climbed up between her large muscular legs and admired their shape. I began a slow massage of her calves and slowly moved my hands upwards. I had a neat idea and let my tongue slip from my mouth. I changed the potency of my fluids a little bit and began to lick her skin. She began to moan through her lips as pleasurable sensations seeped into her body. My fluid had the consistency of oil so I used it like massage oil and worked it into her skin. "Just enjoy this, Tesra, you're incredibly beautiful to me and I never had the chance to worship your body like this." When I smiled at her reassuringly her breaths slowed slightly. "That's right, Tesra, just relax and enjoy this because I sure as hell am."

As I worked my hands firmly against her dense muscles she began to sigh in pleasure. "You can talk now."

I heard a sigh flow through her lips as I moved to her other calf and began working my way up her knee. I licked her with my tongue and coated it with my slick fluid, causing her to gasp. "Eric...how did you learn to do that? What happened to you?"