All Comments on 'Visitors'

by Tio_Narratore

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That's some marriage you have there.

If someone isn't happy in their marriage why stay married. she wasn't getting enough sex from her husband, but after humiliating him, although he seemed to like it, she now turns around and demands sex with other people. I assume while the husband is tied down. Well if you get off on this that's up to you. Me personally I wouldn't stay married to either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Erotic

I'M A MARRIED MOM AND I HAVE HAD ALOT OF DREAMS LIKE THIS STORY. I DID GET VERY WET AND MY VIBE GOT A NICE WORKOUT. THANKS FOR THE "CUM"

Sue R. in New Jersey

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Staged?

Why did she stay married to the wimp? Glad to see she finally got off but this type of "staged event" typically does not happen night after night - so what is her next performance going to be like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Calm down Mom from New Jersey.

It's only a story. But then again if you feel you need to tie your husband down and force him to watch you get fucked by two men. Go ahead, have at it. But I would ask your husband first. Just in case he doesn't want to watch. And who knows he might divorce you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sick

sick. where's any love in or to or from this wife? is this guy any more than a meal ticket? is she not psycho?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what utter gibberish nonsense.

why don't you actually try writing a story with real character, as opposed to this utter nonsense? it's not the sex or the degradation. if in your mind that makes it good story telling, so be it.... but why don't you come up with believable characters? <p>

the total gibberish nonsense you churned out here, it's worse than shit... at least shit smells and we know it's shit; but this is utter bullshit of gibberish nonsense. it's a waste of the reader's time; a waste of your time, and a waste of Lit space...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm surprised she didn't complete hubbys degradatn

I was expecting her to make him clean her up in front of the two studs or perhaps even make him swallow cock.

Perhaps that's next time?

hisSLUTwifehisSLUTwifeover 15 years ago
wow

a very sexy story. i came while reading it...imagining i was her...

evelyn_carrollevelyn_carrollover 14 years ago
What a lovely romantic gesture

I wonder how much such a wonderful anniversary present would cost a loving husband these days. And then to go on from there to govern Alaska and become a world authority on climate science ... what a gal!

But seriously, some very erotic writing. Thanks.

artemisnymphartemisnymphover 13 years ago

Very nice, love the idea of 'forced' turning into enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
isn't that special

A staged event (?), at the expense of the husband, where his life will change, regardless. He not enough for her, even if hbe once was. She'll go out and/or stage more games. He's screwed and best to leave to to her new pursuits. At least the financial is easy enough.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sick

One of the sickest scenarios used by would be authors. I would never answer the door of I wasn't expecting someone, and Ring takes care of the rest. If someone did try to break in, then they shouldn't bring a knife to a gunfight. This absolutely sucked.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a fun story to read. Thank you.

Ed

Tio_NarratoreTio_Narratore9 months agoAuthor

Glad you liked it. Message me if you'd like more in this vein.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She definitely had this planned with her lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTio_Narratore@Tio_Narratore
Hopelessly romantic erotically obsessed borderline post-modern intellectual.

story TAGS