All Comments on 'Vivian's Best Kind of Girlfriend'

by Eroticalover1968

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
FANTASTIC

Loved your story! Hope you'll write more! I'd love to find a woman like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed

This story has the possibility of being an ongoing story between these too, lets set chapter 2, thanks

jocrossjocrossalmost 10 years ago
good story

This is a great cross dresser story. No forcing, slight sissy stuff; just consenting adults playing dress up and having a great fantasy. Please make more.

plsirronplsirronover 7 years ago

Good story!

I appreciate the woman approving and helping the guy crossdress. When I told my girl friend about my ocassional cross dressing she was very excited and supportive. The second time I dressed up for her she convinced me to go in public. I think it made her more excited than me.

Great story! More support and cooperation from the ladies, please!

Just because a guy enjoys the feel of women's clothing, many of us have no dissidents to have sex with another guy.

A fantasy of mine is to be picked up by a lesbian while cross dressing. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish it happened to me. The story is such a turn on! I use to crossdress with a woman who was interested in dressing me up. To this day it is still some of the most sexually charged moments of my life. This wonderful story takes me back, thankfully.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous