All Comments on 'Vixens - Pastels'

by Nellskitchen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LadyLovesBlueLadyLovesBluealmost 16 years ago
"Colorful" Story

Interesting premise. I like Etta's humor and self-confidence. As always with this writer, the story flows well and she keeps the reader's interest to the end. I look forward to Etta's next adventure.

LLB

photon100photon100almost 16 years ago
Stretching a point or two?

I liked this as much as the first one, and hope you continue. It was great that the vernacular was Brooklynese and Etta had just the right attitude, sort of a cautious "what the fuck". Very creative and interesting idea for a fetish too, really off the beaten path. Thanks and looking forward to the next installment!

Sapphos SisterSapphos Sisteralmost 15 years ago
I've officially revised my opinion

of Etta. She's a terrific character. She definitely needs to teach Wenda (from The Candidate) the ropes (oohlala). More of both of them please. Flora.

SueDanymSueDanymalmost 6 years ago
Colorful tale!

This story vividly illustrates a creative way that one man blended his own desire with a restrictive social/religious code. The result was a true work of art.

Kudos to Etta. As a highly competitive person, I was rooting for her victory.

X

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A colourful piece

This was an enjoyayable story and the main character is portrayed so well. Thank you, I hope you think of writing more "Vixens" stories.

RanthoronRanthoron8 months ago

Just out of curiosity I'd like to see his "collection"…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous