Voices in the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jill999
jill999
81 Followers

Jill hadn't seen me approach and she turned her head when she heard me say her name. A seductive smile spread across her face and she said: "Oh good you found my hang out. Let me make introductions. Guys this is Christine Velarde." Jill then pointed to a pretty blonde girl and said: "Christine, this is my good friend Elizabeth West; she is a RN and works at a long term care facility in Irvine."

Elizabeth extended her hand to me and said: "It's nice to meet you Christine, please call me Liz, all my friends do."

I think I instantly liked Liz and said: "OK Liz; but you have to call me Chris."

Then Jill pointed to the pretty girl seated next to Liz. She had distinctive oriental facial features and she also smiled at me. Jill spoke: "This is Michelle Liu. She is also one of my friends and she is a surgical nurse at Southland Hospital.

Michelle said: "It's a pleasure to meet you Chris."

I replied: "Thanks Michelle, it's nice to meet you too."

And finally Jill put her arm around the girl seated next to her and said: "And this goofball is Nancy Cameron. She is my best friend in the whole world. Nancy is a lab technician and also works at Southland."

Nancy looked up at me and said: "Hi Chris. Are you bi like all of us?"

I was stunned. This pretty petite brunette was asking me if I was bi-sexual. Never in a million years did I expect that question. I stammered and finally said: "I'm not sure Nancy."

Jill spoke up: "Come on guys, let's give the girl a break. I just met her today at Dr. Lyons office. She's going to have her boobs done like mine and Michelle's."

Michelle spoke up and said: "Why don't you sit between me and Liz. We will let the two love birds sit together on that side of the booth."

As Michelle stood I could see that she had a nice figure. I wondered how much of that figure was real and how much Dr. Lyons had contributed. I also realized that Jill and Nancy must be lovers based on what Michelle had just said. I was a bit disappointed by that news since I had been hoping to continue what we started earlier in the doctor's examining room.

I squeezed in next to Liz. Her body was warm and soft. She smelled nice and fresh. I asked her: "Liz did Dr. Lyons do your boobs also?"

Liz cupped her boobs and bounced them just a bit for everyone to see and said: These 36C's are all me." She laughed and said: "Yep they come in very handy when you're surfing. I always have my personal floatation devices handy."

We all laughed and started to relax. I ordered a margarita from the bar and we enjoyed some very fun girl talk.

Suddenly the brakes screeched and my head snapped forward.

"Sorry Chris, but that asshole slammed on his breaks for no reason."

We were still on the 5 freeway. There was a car stopped directly in front of us. But the other lanes were now moving.

Liz asked: "Are you okay lover?"

"Oh I'm fine. I was just remembering the night we first met."

Liz looked at me and I could see in her sweet face that she loved me. She placed her hand on mine and said: "That's so sweet that you were thinking about me. Do you remember our first kiss?"

"How could I ever forget that........."

Once again I had been transported back in time and place to Dave and Buster's. Michelle had already departed and Nancy was in the process of reminding Jill that they needed to hurry or they would be late for the start of the show. Jill looked at me and said: "It was so nice you could stop by tonight and meet my friends. Nancy and I have to leave now, but let's get back together real soon. I'm sure Liz will keep you good company tonight." She winked at us before turning and hugging Nancy. Then they walked out leaving the two of us seated side by side in the booth.

I had not moved over very much when Michelle had left earlier. Liz and I were seated as closely together as two lovers would have wanted to sit. But now the other side of the booth was completely open. I wanted to make sure that I was reading the situation correctly so I asked Liz: "Do you want me to sit on the other side now?"

In a soft and reflective voice Liz asked: "Don't you like sitting next to me Chris?"

"Oh Liz, I just wanted to be sure that you wanted me snuggled up here against you. I'm enjoying every second being next to you. You are one of the nicest girls I ever met."

Liz looked at me and asked: "Are you trying to figure out your sexuality?"

"Up until a few weeks ago I would have answered your question by saying no. I was as straight as straight could be. But something has changed. Now I don't think about my boyfriend the same way as I did before and I have started having feelings for girls."

"Is that why you came here tonight? Were you feeling something sexual toward Jill? You can tell me Christine. I figured out that I was a lesbian in my junior year in college. Up until then I had sex with guys and thought that made me straight. But I had been repressing my sexual feelings towards girls for a couple of years before I actually figured out that it was okay to feel that way."

"Will you keep this a secret Liz?"

"Of course I will. What's your secret?"

"Jill and I kissed in Dr. Lyons' examining room today when he had to step out and take a call. She had undressed so I could see how her breast augmentation looked and I ended up touching her and kissing her."

"Did you like how it felt to kiss a girl?"

I must have been blushing but I answered: "It was magic Liz. My whole body tingled as our lips pressed together and our tongues touched. It was the most erotic kiss I ever had."

Liz found my left hand and gave it a squeeze. "Your first lesbian kiss; that is one kiss you will never forget. Just hearing about it has me tingling all over."

"I was hoping that she and I were going to kiss again tonight. When she invited me here she didn't mention that she was involved with Nancy."

"Listen Chris, that's just the way Jill is. She is such a romantic and has an eye for beauty. I think Jill can fall in love with someone who is beautiful like you in just minutes. And to her it's true love. So she might seem like a tease to some people but in her heart she was in love with you when she kissed you."

Liz had just made me feel good about what had happened to me today. She was a very considerate and caring person. I was so glad that she stayed: "Do you think she really loved me when she kissed me Liz?"

Liz allowed her right had to softly touch my chin and guide my face closer to hers. She looked directly into my eyes and said: "Yes Chris, I'm sure she was in love with you. I know because that's the way I feel now." Then her face moved closer and our lips touched. It was such a soft kiss. She made no attempt to force her tongue in my mouth rather she allowed her soft lips to caress mine.

We must have kissed for at least thirty seconds before pulling back. Liz spoke first: "That was so wonderful. But we are drawing an audience." She had spotted a group of guys standing at the central bar who were watching us kiss.

I whispered into her ear: "I have never been kissed like that before Liz. I can't believe how good I'm feeling right now."

Liz asked: "Do you have to hurry home tonight?"

Her question made me realize I hadn't even told Rick I was going out. My eyes opened wide and I said: "Oh my god, I forgot to tell my boyfriend that I was going to meet some friends here tonight. He must be home by now and wondering where I am."

"You better call him."

I retrieved my cell phone out of my purse and dialed our house. Rick answered the phone and asked: "When are you going to be home Babe?"

"Rick, I met some nurses today when I had my examination and they asked me to have a drink with them. I'm at a bar in Orange near Angel's Stadium. I think it's starting to break up now so I should be home soon."

"How did it go at Dr. Lyons' office?"

"It went really well. He said I had the perfect body for implants. I decided to go up to a full C cup. He said I would look like a Hollywood starlet after my operation."

"Why didn't you select a "D" cup? You know I wanted your boobs big like Amber's."

I started crying because I was hurt by his insensitivity. He had just once again compared me to that slutty Amber Hines. I tried to respond: "You asshole, I can't believe you would say you preferred that whore's boobs to what mine will be like. I'm only doing this operation to please you. Besides Dr. Lyons said it would be risky for me to go beyond a large C cup."

Rick continued to press for the bigger implants: "Come on babe, I'm the one paying. Get the D cups for me."

I was so mad I could barely control myself when I said: "Make dinner for yourself tonight asshole. I'm not sure when I will be back or even if I will return. So you just think about that before you tell me I should put my life at risk just to feed your boob fetish." I hung up and told Liz what happened.

I told her how I was doing this just to please him and how insensitive he had been. I also told her that I wasn't even sure if I loved him anymore. But I also told her that I had become accustomed to his wealth. That I couldn't afford to live my life the way I wanted to on my small salary alone. So I was trapped.

Liz held my hand the whole time as I told her my sad story. I told her how alone I had felt after my mom died and how I was so confused now in my relationship with Rick. She let me get it all out. She let me talk and cry and she never tried to find fault with any of the choices I had made in my life. She was already my best friend.

Finally she said: "I live in Irvine Chris. You're welcome to spend the night if you don't want to see Rick until tomorrow. I work the graveyard shift at a long term care facility so I won't be able to stay home very long before I have to report to work tonight. I have some comfy pajamas that I'm sure would fit you and you won't need to confront Rick while you're still upset. There are no strings attached to my offer Chris. Just crash at my place if that's what you want."

I told Liz I would like that. We gathered up our purses and headed out to our cars. She gave me directions and told me to take the 5 all the way to Jamboree Road and then follow it until it passed over the 405. She said her apartment complex was on the corner of Michelson and Jamboree. Even though her directions sounded easy I told her I would follow her.

I awoke as I felt the car make a hard right and then stop. I heard Liz say: "Home sweet home."

I opened my eyes and I was back in the present. It was still light outside. "What time is it Liz?"

"It's five forty. It took us almost an hour in that horrible rush hour traffic. At least we have some time before Jill comes over."

My flashbacks all felt so real when they were occurring. It was difficult for me to separate my present from my past or my reality from fantasy. At least I thought I was back in the present. I looked at Liz and said: "I was remembering our first kiss and our first night together."

"Was it good lover?"

I laughed and said: The kiss was perfect but I woke up before my flashback got to the part when I got to see your sexy naked body later that night."

She giggled and said: "Oh, so you didn't have time for the best part."

I gave her shoulder a hug as we walked side by side towards her door. "I wish for once the traffic was just a little slower. I was just getting to that part when I woke up."

*

Chapter 6

The doorbell rang at 6:45 and I knew it must be Jill. I ran to the door and let her in. She looked very sexy in her low cut jeans and tank top. I hadn't seen her in several weeks and I gave her a hug and kiss. "Come on in, dinner is almost ready."

Just then Liz came out of the kitchen holding two glasses of wine. She handed one of them to me and then handed the other to Jill and asked: "How are you Jill? You're looking very sexy in that tank top tonight."

Liz had prepared a very nice grilled chicken breast Caesar salad. We ate in the living room and watched the news to see if there was any coverage on my trial. Jill told me that she had watched Michelle's testimony on Court TV earlier in the day.

Jill went on to say: "All of the commentators were on your side Chris. They were against the hospital and the doctors. They all seemed to think the hospital should have already settled the case and never let it come to trial. One of the guest attorneys said he figured the jury was going to award you millions in either punitive damages or for pain and suffering."

I was glad and said: "I hope they settle now so I don't have to testify."

Liz asked: "How much did they think the award would be Jill?"

"Well that guest attorney estimated $20 to 30 million. Can you believe it? We are all going to be so stinking rich. I'm going to be set for life on my ten percent."

Liz was quick to inject: "Hold on Jill. First we need to win, second we need to collect, and third the lawyer takes a third. So we only get what's left over."

Jill responded directly to Liz: "I know but it's still a lot. And the two of you will really be set because Chris gets 60% and you get 10% like me Liz; but you guys live together and are in love."

I looked at Jill and asked: "Are you and Nancy going to patch things up?"

"I don't think we will ever be lovers again. After we had that one really awful fight she moved back in with her parents. I think you guys know that Michelle still sees her pretty often and they are sexually active."

I spoke up and laughingly said: "You mean they are still eating each other's pussies every chance they get."

Liz said: "Michelle will take sex any way she can get it. I swear she is insatiable. She can do it softly and romantically with a girlfriend at lunch time and then have two guys double team her and fuck her brains out a few hours later that evening."

Jill stood up and said: "Speaking of insatiable..." She lifted her tank top over her head in a graceful motion. Her body was still as beautiful as the first time I saw it. Her large breasts were perfectly accented by her hardening nipples. "Come on guys let's get naked."

Jill quickly unbuckled her wide leather belt and started stripping out of her tight jeans. She had on a pair of cute bikini panties but nothing else once she finished stepping out of her jeans. I looked over toward Liz and saw that she had pulled her t-shirt off and was reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra. When it came off I was the only one left still fully dressed.

Jill looked at me and said: "Come on Liz lets get Chris' top off too. I want to suck on those million dollar titties."

I had changed out of the dress which I had worn to court earlier today and had put on my favorite silk pajamas. I loved the feel of silk on my bare skin. A second later I felt Jill and Liz grab me. Liz said: "I think we should tickle her first and make her beg us to stop." She knew how ticklish I was and that once they got me laughing I would do anything they wanted to get them to stop.

Jill stood behind me and lifted my loose fitting pajama top up as high as she could raise it without unbuttoning it first. It exposed my sides to my lover's hands. Liz tickled me under my rib cage and I screamed out as I began laughing uncontrollably: "Stop...please stop.....I will do anything you want...."

Finally Liz relented. She looked at me and then commanded: "Take off Jill's panties."

Jill wiggled her hips as I turned and faced her. I kneeled down in front of her and slipped her bikini down her long smooth legs. As the panties moved down I was face to face with her bald pussy. She had received laser hair removal treatments so there was not even a trace of stubble. Her labia were still closed and her skin looked soft and smooth.

Then Jill commanded me: "Turn around Chris and pull Liz's jeans down."

I turned back around without standing and faced my lover's body. I looked up toward her face and made a kiss for her on my lips and then mouthed the words "I love you." I hadn't said it out loud and since Jill was behind me it was just meant for Liz. I then unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and pulled them down. To my surprise she wasn't wearing any panties. I guess she knew we wouldn't stay dressed long after dinner.

Both Jill and Liz have pretty faces and sexy bodies. They were both shorter than me but that was only because I was so tall. Both of them knew they were gorgeous and they were proud of their bodies.

I felt Jill's arms reach around me as I stood. Her hands started undoing the buttons on my pajama top. Liz knelt down and was pulling my bottoms to the carpeted floor. They had me naked in a few seconds. My body was now almost as feminine as their curvaceous forms. The breast augmentation procedure had been ninety five percent complete when my vital signs fell to critical levels. After I was stabilized Dr. Lyons had to make a decision on whether to remove the implants or to complete the minor amount of work required to finish. He almost instantly decided that it was in my best interests to leave the implants in place. Since I was unmarried and my parents were deceased there was nobody who could have legally challenged his decision. I found out later that he did ask Rick if he wanted them removed. Of course Rick agreed with Dr. Lyons that he did the correct thing by leaving them in.

Despite the fact that I originally didn't want an augmentation I must now admit that I like my fake boobs. They are almost as big as Liz's natural 36C boobs but my 34C's have a sexy teardrop shape. And because I'm still very thin they are very prominent. Jill's boobs were slightly bigger than either of ours and she was clearly the most glamorous of the three of us. Jill had not cut her hair since I first met her over two years ago and her brown locks now extended mid way down her tapered back. Her 24 inch waist was so thin it gave her a perfect hour glass figure. And I always thought her blue eyes were very pretty.

We ran back and jumped on the bed that Liz and I slept in every night. It was a queen sized bed so it was crowded with all three girls on there at the same time. But we didn't mind being crowded in together. I was in the middle and I rolled onto my back. Jill scooted down and got between my legs while Liz started sucking on my nipples. She knew just how to touch the sensitive skin on the sides of my breasts while sucking on one of my swollen nipples. She would suck one and then switch and suck the other. Liz had to lean her body across mine each time she would suck my nipple that was further away from her. I loved feeling her warm body and soft natural breasts on me.

Jill had me bend my knees up and spread my legs wide for her. She tickled my little strip of pubic hair with her fingertips before she lowered her mouth to my slit. My labia parted as I felt her tongue slide up and down my moist slit. My inner lips opened as well and I felt her shove her slick tongue deep inside my wet gash. Jill moved her hand from my bush to the center of my feminine sexuality. She softly touched my clit with the tip of her fingernail on her index finger. She kept her nails exquisitely polished and filed so I could feel the smooth hard surface glide across my sensitive nub.

Liz had been a lesbian for nearly ten years and Jill had been mostly with girls for about four years. Her two male exceptions had been Dr. Lyons and Dr. White. My girlfriends were both fully aware of how to please a woman. They didn't need any vibrators or any dildos to make me orgasm; their fingers, tongues, and mouths were working their magic. My body trembled as I started to near my first orgasm. My orgasms always started with me losing a certain amount of control over my body. It felt so good and I just wanted that tingle to last for ever. I could feel each tremor as my body shook.

Jill shifted slightly and slid her tongue out of my dripping hole. She quickly placed her mouth over my clit and started sucking it with steadily growing pressure. She had a little trick of being able to flick the tip of my extended nub with her tongue while never stopping her sucking pressure. Liz was kissing me in her special way. It was the way we loved to kiss. It was soft and sensual and we played with each others lips. She would allow her lips to glide across mine. Occasionally she would suck on my lower lip or even bite it softly. The entire time we kissed her right hand pinched my left nipple. She knew I liked it pulled and twisted. She also knew that I liked her to use her fingernails to intensify the feeling that I was receiving from her touch. I cried out as I finally lost all conscious control of my functions. I felt that wonderful electricity from my orgasm make my muscles convulse. It was heaven having these two girls make me cum.

jill999
jill999
81 Followers