Voices in the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jill999
jill999
81 Followers

For the next two hours we made love. We took turns receiving and giving pleasure. Although I think Jill is very sexy and very nice I think I most enjoyed going down on Liz. I just loved to pleasure her. I think it was because I owed her so much. It is hard to describe just how much her touch meant to me when I was in my coma. It was her voice that comforted me in the darkness that surrounded me during those many long days and nights.

Now I was able to return the love that she showed to me. Liz liked to be on her hands and knees with my head directly under her. I laid on my back and positioned my face so I could easily bend my neck forward and have my mouth pressed up against her pussy. The rest of my body extended back behind her which allowed my long slender legs to bend at the knee over the foot of the bed so my feet just touched the floor. Jill then centered herself between my legs and licked me as I pleasured my lover. Liz was a true blonde and her golden colored pubic hair was very neatly trimmed. But her soft curls still tickled my nose sometimes. I loved how sweet Liz tasted. When Liz and I first became lovers I had no idea whether the taste I savored from her sweet pussy was the way all girls tasted. But I later found out that she truly had a unique sweet flavor. Maybe it was the surfing but she didn't have the musky aroma that Jill or Michelle had.

I licked her spreading lips and was rewarded with her sweet nectar. Liz was lowering her body to meet my tongue as I devoured her pussy. I could hear my girlfriend moan with pleasure as my tongue found her clit. I knew she wouldn't want me to stop licking it once I started. But she enjoyed having her swollen nub licked in many different ways. So I gave her all of her favorites. I licked the hard little tip portion of her clit with the tip of my pointed tongue. Then I licked it much harder by using the length of my tongue to cover her entire clit and most of her lubricated slit. I licked in circles and then up and down all in an attempt to give her maximum sensation. She also liked me to softly nibble on it with my lips. I knew she didn't like me to bite so I was careful not to get my teeth on her most sensitive spot.

My hands were on her hips guiding her rhythmic dance with my tongue. I could feel her excitement growing in her body as it quivered. Her soft moaning filled my ears with the most seductive music ever composed. At the same time Jill was having her way with my pussy. She had spread my legs wide and had her tongue once again planted in my fertile furrow.

Liz managed to support herself on one hand so she could use the other to pinch one of her hard nipples. It was then I felt her orgasm explode through her body. Her legs clamped together pinning my face tightly between her sexy upper thighs. She had done this before so I knew in about twenty seconds her tight grip on my head would lessen. It was hard to breathe in that position so I didn't even try. I just relaxed for a moment and felt my lover's body during her orgasm. I could feel every tremor that went through Liz's lower torso and thighs. It was truly as if we were one. Shortly thereafter Jill's tongue brought me yet another full bodied orgasm.

Liz and I managed to take care of Jill's needs also. She liked to be tied to the headboard on the bed. Liz knew this and had silk scarves waiting. My girlfriend also had two pairs of handcuffs in case Jill was in one of her kinky moods. But that night she wanted the silk restraints. Jill also liked nipple clamps. She said she always had her most intense orgasm when she could feel and see them clamped. We did everything she liked including licking her tight little ass. However Jill didn't have to ask us for her favorite; we knew what she craved. Jill Peters liked to get her ass fucked. So Liz would get her ass really lubed up and then she would fuck her tight hole with her index finger. She could pump it hard and fast and Jill would go crazy with delight. I would give her ass cheeks some smacks while Liz finger fucked her rear hatch. And Jill was a squirter; when she came she would get so wet that her juice flowed from her gash.

Jill loved the special attention that we were giving her ass. I was seated next to her hip and I helped her keep her legs lifted up and back so that her knees rested up against her ample chest. It gave Liz all the room she needed to give Jill her forbidden pleasure. She was loud as her orgasm approached: "Oh yeah, fuck my ass Liz, fuck it hard."

Jill soaked our bed when she came. Well at least it was on Liz's side; I thought to myself.

It was getting late and Liz and I had to be back in court the next morning so we reluctantly let our sexy guest with the perfect hourglass figure go home. Jill dressed and we all kissed and hugged before she left.

Liz and I were still naked and we decided to go to bed that way. I got into bed first and pulled the sheet over me. Then Liz laid down beside me and screamed out in surprise: "Oh it's wet and cold on my side."

I looked at her before turning out the light and said: "Jill got really juicy when you did her ass darling. Why don't you snuggle up with me? It's nice and warm on my side."

We fell asleep in each others arms.

*

Chapter 7

I don't know how long I had been asleep but a vivid dream of my past came rushing back into my thoughts. I was outside and I was speaking to Liz. We were in the parking lot to Liz's apartment complex.

"I'm not sure if I should be here Liz. Maybe I should go home and straighten things out with Rick."

Liz was very sweet and patient with me as I tried to put my thoughts in order. She looked at me and said: "I will be here for you Chris. What ever you decide to do will be fine with me, but I think you should come in for a few minutes and we can try to talk through some of your issues."

We went into Liz's small apartment. It was decorated very nicely and I sat on her sofa. She asked if I wanted anything to drink and I said: "Whatever you're having will be fine Liz."

She handed me a wine cooler and sat in the arm chair next to the sofa. Liz took a swig from her bottle and asked: "Do you really want to have your boobs done Chris? You know you are beautiful just the way you are."

I started crying and she came over and sat next to me on the sofa and gave me a big hug. I just couldn't stop crying. Her reassuring voice kept telling me: "It's okay Chris, go ahead and let it all out. I understand."

I finally composed myself and told her how frightened I was by the possibility of letting Rick get away from me. I explained that I had never been a very self confident individual and that left me vulnerable to men who wanted total control over a relationship.

Liz held my hand and asked: "Do you really love him Chris?"

"I thought I did, but now I'm not sure. I don't think he loves me for who I am, he loves me like one of his prized possessions. He just wants to own the best car, the best house, and the best looking wife. Maybe he loves all of his possessions but that is not the way I want to be loved."

"Well then you should let him know how you feel."

"Rick is very generous, he allows me to drive one of his cars and has bought me most of the clothes I wear. I live in his expensive house and all I have to do is look gorgeous for him. I like that life style but I just wish he wasn't forcing me into this corner. He knows I didn't want the surgery, but he will not be satisfied with me unless I do it. I think he might be seeing someone else on the side and if I don't do this I think he will break up with me soon."

"Are possessions and money that important to you Chris?"

"When you don't have a safety net underneath you it is. I have no one that I could turn to if I fell."

"Didn't you tell me that you worked for Northrop in Redondo Beach?"

"Yes it's a great job. I work as an HR specialist but the pay is not the best."

"Do you mind telling me how much you make Chris?"

"Right now I'm at a $41,000 salary. I hope to get a raise soon."

Liz looked concerned and said: "I know it costs a lot to live here in Orange County. I'm making $52,000 and most of the time I'm broke."

"What do you think I should do Liz?"

"Before I answer that let me tell you some more about me. In some ways we are very much alike. I also lost my parents. My mom had it very rough and she committed suicide when I was 16. She had been married to an alcoholic when she was very young and had a son before she turned 18. Her first husband repeatedly beat her until he was sent to prison and only then did she divorce him. Then my mom met my dad. He was a better man than her first husband but he cheated on her with other women constantly. Unfortunately after years of having sex with prostitutes he contracted HIV and then passed it on to my mom. He died from AIDS related complications when I was 12. My mom hung on for four years fighting the HIV virus but in the end it was more than she could take and she killed herself."

"Oh Liz, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, I know how bad it must hurt. But what happened to you after she died?"

"Well, lucky for me, there was my half-brother. Bobby was 24 years old at the time. He was extremely smart and had already graduated from the University of Southern California School of Medicine. However, he worked really crazy hours because he was a first year resident at a Los Angeles hospital. But Bobby took me in; as I had no other living relatives in the state. But just like me he had become depressed from knowing that our mother had chosen to take her life. It was just such a shock to both of us that mom would leave us voluntarily. I think my half-brother took it harder than I did because he knew the HIV drug treatments were capable of virtually stopping the onset of full blow AIDS."

"That is so sad Liz. How long did you live with your half-brother?"

"I stayed with him for five years until I was 21. He mentored me into the medical profession and I owe him a great deal."

"I'm sure he was happy to help you Liz."

"Well the story of my relationship with my half-brother isn't quite that simple. I always thought he was the best looking guy and the smartest guy in the world. As a teenager I had a secret crush on him. When we were thrust back together I allowed my urges to create problems for us. I wanted him to see me as a sexually attractive woman; after all I saw him as a sexually attractive man. So I timed my showers in order to coincide with when he was home relaxing. I would emerge from the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around my hair."

"What did he do and say to you?"

"The first time he saw me nude he yelled at me and told me to cover up. But I told him that he better get use to it because that was the way I did it at mom's house. He talked about his rules but I disobeyed them and soon he knew that I was going to parade my naked body around the apartment. I think once the shock wore off he actually looked forward to seeing my young hard body."

"Did he ever make a pass at you Liz?"

"No he didn't Chris, he was a perfect gentleman. So I was the one who took it further. I did it by crawling into his bed one night and telling him how much I missed mom. I was naked and he just had on boxers. I asked Bobby to hold me. It felt so good when he put one of his strong arms around me and hugged me tight. My breasts were fully developed by then and I knew he could feel them against his masculine chest. I told him I didn't want to sleep in my bed that night and I asked if I could stay with him. At first he objected but after a few minutes of hearing me beg and say please, he finally agreed. For the next year and a half we shared a bed. It took only a few nights of just being close to him before we started touching under the sheets. And from there we quickly turned our relationship into full fledged lovers. Bobby got me on the pill right away so that I wouldn't get pregnant."

"Liz I thought you were a lesbian?"

"I am now. The love I have for Bobby is now that of a normal brother and sister. It was tragedy that briefly brought us together and it was my lust that drove us into our sexual affair. But when I started attending college my brother encouraged me to start seeing other guys who were my age and he started dated other women. Most of his girlfriends were beautiful young women who worked at local hospitals. I started finding myself being attracted to many of those same beautiful nurses when he would introduce me to them. By the time I was a junior college I had fully accepted the fact that I only wanted to be with other women. I moved in with a girlfriend shortly thereafter."

I was very curious about something and asked: "Liz, you had sex almost daily with your brother for over a year. Didn't you enjoy it?"

"Our sex was always wonderful. It was overpowering and it made me feel so good. I had a lover who knew exactly what I wanted. He knew precisely how I liked to be touched."

"Why did you ever stop if it was so good?"

"I can't put my finger on it Chris. I had repressed my true sexuality and when I started having sexual urges involving women I didn't act on them. So it just happened very slowly. After I started college Bobby gradually became more of a friend and brother and less of a lover. In fact he taught me to surf and we loved to ride the waves even more than fucking. But I really think my overwhelming love for female beauty and the way girls think and act forced me to accept that I was a lesbian. But I still love Bobby and owe him big time for everything he did for me. He was even gracious when I told him I didn't want to have sex with him anymore. He supported and accepted my choice to live my life as a lesbian."

I realized then that we all have problems and mine were no worse than what Liz faced and overcame. But I still wanted to know more about her: "Liz, I noticed that you were seated next to Michelle earlier tonight, are you two involved with each other?"

Liz flashed me that beautiful smile of hers and said: "Michelle and I are friends and part time lovers. But she is not a lesbian; Michelle is truly bi-sexual. I think she has sex more with guys than girls but she says she loves both. She is currently dating a doctor whom I know. He works at the hospital where you're going to have your surgery performed. They have sex parties with other couples frequently. She has even done it with your plastic surgeon, Dr. Lyons and his wife."

"Oh my god; I didn't know that."

"Michelle is a crazy girl. I like her because she is wild, but she has lots of crazy ideas and schemes. In fact she has a get rich scheme that she has been trying to get Jill, Nancy, and me involved in. I'm surprised she didn't tell you about it tonight because you would have been the perfect person for her to have included her grand scheme."

I was so curious to hear it. So I begged Liz to tell me what she knew about Michelle's plan.

Liz looked at her watch and said: "I have to get dressed for work Chris. I will be glad to tell you but I need to put my uniform on while we talk. I don't mind changing in front of you if you're comfortable with that."

We walked back to her bedroom. There were lots of pictures on the walls and some pretty flowers in a vase. She opened her closet door and pulled out a white nurse's uniform. She looked at me and said: "Most of my patients don't even know I'm there but I still have to wear this uniform everyday."

She placed the white dress on her bed and asked me to sit down. I sat next to where she had placed the uniform. I watched as she retrieved a pair of white pantyhose, a white bra, and a pair of panties from her dresser. Then she started telling me about Michelle's get rich scheme.

Liz told me that the doctor, Michelle was dating, had trouble controlling his drinking and that he used drugs. She said she was sure someday that he would be sued for malpractice if the hospital didn't fire him first. Her plan was to have a patient fake a coma which everyone would think was caused by the intoxicated physician.

I looked at Liz and said: "Your kidding right? Nobody can fake they are in a coma."

Liz had started to take off her short skirt which she had worn to the bar earlier. Her legs were long and tan. She then said: "Actually Michelle's doctor boyfriend has been working with a new drug company and one of the drugs they are working on can cause total paralysis to the patient. They think it could be very useful as anesthesia. The compound was based on the venom found in burrowing wasps in the southwest. They have now synthesized the compound and eliminated the toxic side effects. So if a patient were given a steady supply of this drug the paralysis could be extended for months."

My mind was racing as I watched Liz lift her tight fitting top over her head. She now stood before me only dressed in a black lace bra and matching panties. She looked at me with her sparkling blue eyes and said: "I can't wear black under my uniform. It shows."

I was trying to pay attention to what she was telling me but it was difficult because her body was gorgeous. But I managed to ask a question. "Wouldn't the hospital do tests and realize that the person faking the coma was receiving this drug?"

Liz gracefully reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. I then gazed at her uncovered breasts. She responded to my concern: "I also questioned that Chris. But Michelle is a clever girl. She has Nancy Cameron already lined up to use blood samples which are not going to show the compound's existence. And even if by some chance a true blood sample got sent to another lab it would show up on the mass spectrograph as an unknown compound. This drug is in the very early stages of development and has not been registered with the FDA. But Nancy is a key to that part of Michelle's plan."

I was in awe of this woman. She was now completely naked and not in the least embarrassed to show me her body. She had more pubic hair than I did as she trimmed hers very close but didn't shave her labia like mine. But her pubic hair was very fine and a light golden color. She had some distinct tan lines from wearing a bikini at the beach. She then asked: "Does my body look like what you thought it would Chris?"

"You're even sexier than I could have imagined Liz."

"Why thank you Chris. Would you please hand me my clean panties?"

As I handed Liz her underwear I asked another question: "How much does Michelle think would be paid to the victim?"

Liz started dressing and replied: "She thinks that the doctor with the drinking problem will settle fast for around $2 million in an attempt to avoid criminal prosecution. But she thinks that the hospital will resist settling out of court. She thinks that if the case is tried that a jury will award at least ten million once we prove a conspiracy existed to cover up the drinking problem of the anesthesiologist. Finally there could be a suit against Dr. Lyons if he is the surgeon because Jill could place some key documents into the patient's file that would prove he also committed malpractice. So a total of around $15 million is what Michelle expects.

I watched Liz sit beside me and slide her pantyhose up her left leg. She looked back at me and said: "Crazy, isn't it?"

"Oh I don't know, it sounds pretty well thought out if you ask me."

"You're not actually thinking of willingly being placed in a coma, are you?"

"How much would my share be Liz?"

"Well remember this is Michelle's plan. My only role would be to take care of the patient once she was transferred to my long term care facility and to continue the paralysis drug. But she said that the patient would get 60% of what was collected and the four other girls would each get ten percent."

I don't know what I was thinking. Liz was right, this was crazy. A thousands things could go wrong and I would never wake up. But it was a means of making enough money to set me up for life. And since my parents were dead they would not suffer from knowing I was in a coma.

jill999
jill999
81 Followers
1...34567...20