Voluptus Ludum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers

"That was incredible!" She cried, looking down at herself, a smile on face at the sight of her latex clothed body. Before the feelings could go to her head she refocused on the game.

Her creature still needed more power to beat the enemy. Her's only had eight thousand, seven due to the power loss, but its ability and the equipment in Alice's hand should change that.

"My creature's ability activates. When my opponent's creature has male genitals and is more powerful that my creature, during my turn, your's loses three thousand power, however at the end of my turn I must pay one damage, or your creature gains three thousand during your turn. Next I equip it with Dominatrix Strike, this raises my creature's power by one thousand for every damage I've lost, giving it enough to attack. Here I come." Alice leapt through the air, cracking her whip as she did so, before landing in front of Emily and slashing the demonic futanari. Alice leapt back and ended her turn.

Emily looked at Alice. The girl was completely different to how she was before, laughing quietly with glee, no doubt from the damage inflicted upon Emily. Having chosen to pay a damage counter, Alice's creature gained another thousand power, making it almost level with Emily's. Despite this Emily chose to save her better cards for later, and declared her attack on the transformed Alice. Once more Emily didn't fuck the creature, but slashed it with her claws. This put the creature up to ten thousand power constantly, but Alice was done to seven damage. Emily ended her turn.

Alice drew and looked through her hand. All of the cards, besides equipment, were skull counts of six or below. Like Emily, Alice simply attacked, dealing another damage and paying another at the end of her turn. Alice's creature was constantly at eleven thousand power, making it far stronger than Emily's, who knew she had to keep pushing, in hopes for a fast resolution, at least for Alice's sake.

"I play the Incubus Armour." Spike tipped armour appeared and covered Emily's body, though it left her cock completely on display. "Now, should my enemy orgasm, they take one damage and my creature gains five hundred power, however it loses two thousand during my opponent's turn." Alice looked at her in shock.

Despite feeling somewhat sorry for the girl Emily knew what she needed to do. Her transformed cock rose to its peak, easily as long as a tall human's leg, dripping with anticipation of the hole it would soon fill. Forgive me, Emily thought and leapt, her pre dripping and leaving its mark behind her. Soon she stood before the stunned German, whose latex clothing hugged her flesh so much, that her nipples were clearly visible as they engorged with her arousal. With a single swipe of her claw, Emily tore the latex away, revealing the naked flesh beneath. She took a single second to take it all in.

Despite wanting to enjoy the sight before her, Emily had a battle to win. Lifting the young woman as easily as though she were a small child. Emily brought the girl's petite pussy to her lips, where her transformed tongue stretched out, saliva dripping as much as her pre. She then lowered her prey, until her pussy and Emily's tongue met; this alone caused her to cry out in surprise and pleasure. Then the real challenge began, as Emily penetrated Alice's barely wet cunt, her saliva more than enough to lube the way, as its length travelled further and further, until reaching the door to her womb, without obstruction, which surprised Emily, who had assumed Alice to be a virgin. At that point Emily began her true ministrations.

Alice could hardly believe the sensations coursing through her helpless form. She could feel the monster's tongue so deep inside, to the point where she was certain it would enter her uterus, but even then she felt nothing but pleasure. She wanted more of it, yet a side of her warred against the violation, unwilling to give in to the pleasure now surging through her. As the two halves of her mind fought for control, Alice felt the tongue begin to shift, bringing still more pleasure to set fire to her nerves, causing her surprisingly large clit to engorge and beg for attention. Emily was all too willing to oblige.

Seeing the clitoris present itself to her, Emily retracted a few inches of her flexible appendage. Remaining still for seconds, causing Alice to writhe and moan in annoyance, only to manoeuvre her tongue in such a way that, upon sliding back in, it rubbed delightfully against the pleading clit, while stretching Alice's pussy to the point her G-spot was under near constant assault. Her pussy was positively pouring its juices now, and Emily could taste it all, the desire for more egging her on further. It took all of thirty seconds, before the German was announcing through screams that she was about to cum. Retracting nearly a foot of her tongue, only to fiercely thrust it back in, Emily brought the technical virgin to her first true orgasm. They both enjoyed the screams of her climax as though it were music.

Upon completing her attack, Emily put Alice done, much like a doll, and leapt back.

"That's my turn. Alice?" Emily asked, seeing that her opponent had yet to stand back up. Just when she was about to ask again, she stood.

"That was... incredible." She said under her breath, before drawing. Knowing that she needed to deal further damage, Alice remembered her damage count was at 5, and she knew what must be done. Selecting the most powerful creature in her hand, Alice replaced her current form, her moist pussy dripping in anticipation of the change to come. As she expected, it was incredible.

Emily could hardly believe her eyes. The scared girl she knew from before, quickly transformed into a creature so beautiful, yet so terrifying, Emil had little doubt she'd probably see it in her nightmares. Whatever it was that Alice had become, it greatly resembled a succubus, but with the most ridiculous bust size imaginable, the mountains easily hiding her lower torso completely, despite this their shape was completely perfect, with hardly any sag, just enough to appear semi-real. Then her hips further grew, making Emily think about how easy it might be for Alice to give birth now, while her height increased to make her growth seem less comical, her ass also ballooned out, becoming a bubble butt, yet seeming as perky and tight as before. Still more changes continued to happen to her opponent.

Her face changed the least. Losing any level of masculinity it had before, while plumping her lips up slightly. From her forehead two small horns grew, each one being no more than an inch thick at the base, and two inches long at most. Across her arms spikes and horns grew, some less than an inch long, while others seemed as long as the arm itself. Then she opened her eyes. Despite the fact that Emily shouldn't be all that surprised by what she saw, it still shocked her into complete awe and silence. Alice's once warm green eyes had turned to a blood red, that seemed to swirl as though it truly were blood, yet they seemed almost lustful, rather than hostile, and strangely hypnotic. Not wanting to take chances Emily looked away quickly.

This was absolutely amazing! Alice couldn't help but think this as her body once more underwent considerable changes, becoming impossibly more powerful. She could practically see Emily, lying before her, completely submissive to her will, ready and eager to please her Mistress. Alice couldn't hold back the smile that crept onto her face, the image in her mind already had her pussy dripping with anticipation. Alice's creature was far weaker in raw power than Emily's, boasting a mere 4000, but the futanari knew better than to assume that was all it had.

"I equip myself with the 'Submission Control Whip'. This causes my opponent's creature to lose five thousand power at all times, and gives it to mine, I also recover one damage each turn, but your creature now deals three. Now, I attack!" She cried, her voice carrying an overwhelming amount of lust.

The following was a blur to Emily. First Alice was in front her, the German's transformed eyes gazing into her's with unbridled lust, and then Emily was on her back, cock standing to attention much like a pillar.

"Such a big cock..." Alice moaned, as she knelt beside the futa, her hands encompassing as much cock as they could, however her fingers fell miserably short of meeting one another around the incredible girth. Her touch brought a small moan to Emily's lips, while her cock dribbled a small lake of pre-cum.

"I don't remember saying you could enjoy this." Alice said darkly.

Emily looked at her in confusion and saw the whip in true detail. It was easily as long as a bus, if not longer, and was covered in both impossibly thin spines, much like a felines phallus, and thorns that ended in wicked looking tips. Fear shot through her then. Emily began to struggle, but found she couldn't under the German's gaze. Alice raised the whip, Emily looked away, closing her eyes in fear, and then a resounding crack was heard, followed by Emily's cry of pain. The whip had lashed at her breasts, leaving behind a trail of blood that disappeared almost as soon as it had appeared. But the pain was still there.

Alice stood above her submissive whore now. Idly swaying her whip from side to side, as though contemplating where to strike next, however the futa was clearly a fast learner and was already begging her not to do it again.

"Very well. Now, I want to have some fun!" No longer feeling she understood this woman, Emily shuddered in fear. Fortunately for her, Alice was looking for sexual satisfaction, not domination... yet. Discarding her whip and removing the latex thong, Alice groaned in lustful need. Stepping onto Emily, Alice used the added hight to position herself. Soon the futa's cock would fill her cunt completely.

Taking a deep breath, Alice reached down to her dripping snatch. Using both hands she spread it wide, revealing to Emily the tantalising view of her open pussy, and then she dropped herself as best she could, attempting to impale her cunt on the phallic pillar beneath her. Unfortunately it only managed to bump against the comparatively tiny vagina, barely getting the tip inside.

"Ok... This could harder than I predicted." Alice said to herself, and lifted herself up, only to drop once more. Repeating the process, and progressing very little each time. This soon caused her to become frustrated.

"Just fuck me already dammit!" She shouted. Grinning internally, Emily thrust her hips up, hard, while also grabbing hold of Alice's wide hips and pulling her down too, granting her cock a couple of inches access to the delightful treasure that was this woman's pussy. Alice couldn't hold in the scream of absolute joy at being so completely filled, despite having only two inches of cock inside her, yet its girth was enough that its shape was visible through her flesh. She looked down, seeing this, and watched in awe as she was once more pulled down, and the shape travelled up to her stomach, no doubt forcing its way past her cervix in the process. Despite this she felt no pain only absolute bliss.

"Now that's more I like it! Fuck me you whore! Fuck your cum into me!" Alice ordered, regaining some of her vigour from before. Emily need not be told twice, as she used her transformed body's incredible strength to lift and pull the comparatively small girl, using her as little more than a masturbation tool, and gaining great pleasure as several inches of her meat speared the insides of this lustful dominatrix, repeatedly forcing itself into her womb and making its presence know by bulging from her abdomen grotesquely. Emily once more took the initiative and reached behind the crying girl.

Alice had no idea what to expect when she felt the futanari's hands on her generous ass cheeks. Then she felt it, a single clawed finger forcing its way into her ass. Unable to feel pain in this form, Alice could only scream as her second orgasm that day washed through her, making her squeeze the invading cock with a vice like grip using nothing but her pussy, while feel the finger pushing inch after inch inside her rectum.

"OhGodOhGodOHGODYEEEESSSSSSSSsssss!!" She screamed over and over, her orgasmic cries and pussy's vice like grip quickly becoming too much for Emily, who could feel her cum churning deep within, preparing for its release.

"Here it comes!" She cried in warning.

"YES! Cum in me! Fill me with your semen!" Alice cried in encouragement, somehow finding the strength to rock back and forth, bringing a string of orgasms each more powerful than the last. Emily joined her cries, as the first jet shot through her length and directly into her lover's womb. Where all the cum came from, neither could answer, but neither cared at that moment, as the single was enough to force Alice to swell to look heavily pregnant. Then the second came and she appeared to be carrying twins to term, then the third, fourth, fifth. Finally the pressure was too much and Alice literally shot off Emily's cock, a fountain of cum issuing forth from her gaping cunt. Upon landing, Emily aimed her cock at the latex clad woman, hosing her down in near constant jets of semen. The two could still only formulate cries of bliss.

Nearing the two minute mark, Emily's orgasm finally began to wane. Once the spray had lowered to a small trickle, she finally spoke.

"Where... did that... come from?" She panted. Alice sat up, no small feat considering her still massively inflated womb, wiped the jelly thick cum from her face, licking what she could from her lips.

"Mmmm... Delicious. Anyway, that's my whips description, apparently striking someone with it makes their orgasm several times more intense, even so." She trailed off, rubbing her amazingly taut stomach, as though she were indeed pregnant with numerous children. The two shambled back to their positions.

Each seemed exhausted by what had transpired, yet neither was willing to forfeit the game. Alice then noticed her damage count and saw it remained the same, despite her whips ability.

"What the hell? I should have recovered one." To this Emily chuckled lightly, "What is it?"

"Remember my Incubus Armour? Its effects aren't just active during my turn." Alice's face, despite being practically hidden behind thick, white semen turned red with anger, but she kept quiet, since nothing in the rules stated that the effects needed to be explained in perfect detail.

"Fine. Your turn."

Emily drew her card and studied her hand. She had used none of the current cards in her hand, but after reading their effects carefully, she knew what she needed to do, however her damage was still too high to do it just yet. Instead she chose to repeat what had happened her previous turn, choosing to inflict damage via an orgasm and bide her own time until then. Once done Emily could only end her turn.

Alice drew and grinned evilly.

"I equip my creature with the 'Master's Wish Armour'. Now this armour nullifies the effects of any one card I choose, so long as that card remains on the field that is, and I choose, hmmm, let me think. Oh, I know how about YOUR armour!" Emily practically did a double take at this, realising that she had lost her best offence. "Now I attack." Rather than repeat last time, Alice simply punched Emily in the gut and leapt back to where she was. Alice ended her turn then.

Emily was at a loss at that moment. None of her current cards had skull counts of six or less, and her armour no longer of any use. Unable to do anything, Emily ended her turn at that. Alice simply repeated the previous attack, gaining one more damage and lowering Emily's. This cycle repeated once more, then Emily finally had the damage needed to win. Despite Alice having almost her full damage count, Emily still had an ace up her sleeve.

"Behold, this mighty futanari, as she descends from the heavens on wings of light, dripping cum as she flies over the battlefield, come forth! Angelus Urinam!" Unlike the previous transformation, Emily a pleasurable, yet comforting, light envelop her, as her body regressed to its former state, only to grow one foot taller, while her cock grew even bigger than the demon-futas, constantly standing to full attention, jutting from Emily crotch lewdly, while wings that seemed made from light extended from her back, spanning several metres. Thus Emily's most powerful creature was realised: Angelus Urinam.

"Wh-What the hell?" Alice out in surprise, and saw the power of the creature. It had fifteen thousand, and that was after subtracting the five thousand from her whip.

"My Angel's ability activates. All my opponent's equipment's negative effects are rendered inactive, this means I still deal three damage, though I must discard my entire hand to do this." Alice stared wide eyed at the beautiful creature before her. "Then her second effect activates. Should my opponent be of the female gender and has already taken my cum into her womb, they take an additional two for each orgasm they suffer, but I will lose should I fail to win this turn." Emily realised it then, this was her deck, a one turn kill or nothing. Should this fail she would lose, but something told her that wouldn't happen.

"You ready?" Emily asked out of courtesy, but didn't really care for the answer and simply attacked. The ensuing battle was like a two person orgy. Emily didn't waste time, simply forcing herself inside Alice from behind, though she was all too willing to take the cock that was as big as herself. Alice felt Emily's hands on her ass cheeks kneading them as she continued to push foot upon impossible foot within the warm embrace of Alice's cunt and womb, stretching her flesh out until it practically met the floor. After what seemed like an eternity, Emily's crotch met Alice's shapely rump.

"Now here comes the real fun." Emily whispered in the German's ear, who looked back in lustful shock. Suddenly the futanari angel pulled out, retracting foot upon foot of thick, veined cock meat from Alice's clenching pussy, only for the penetrated girl to scream in abject pleasure, cumming immediately, despite this Emily wasn't done, feeling a need to dominate this girl welling up within her. She fucked her relentlessly, pulling out and thrusting with the force of gun, stretching the woman's abdomen obscenely and causing her to cum over and over again. Emily then saw it.

Without Alice's knowledge Emily slowed down slightly and reached for her discarded whip. With a wicked smile, Emily hoped its side effect was still active, with that she slashed it across Alice's sizeable rump, leaving a line of blood that soon disappeared.

"Wha-" Alice began, only for her next orgasm to silence completely. It shot through her like a nuclear blast, blasting every nerve cell alight with pleasure, only for each cell to go critical as her orgasm simply increased in intensity, never once letting up on its constant assault on her body. She soon lost all consciousness, yet her subconscious continued to suffer the eternal orgasm. Meanwhile Emily was readying herself for the finale.

Suddenly struck by one last way to really show who's boss, Emily struck herself with whip, instantly feeling the pain and the sudden increase in her need to cum. She did so again, and again, and again, until her orgasm finally exploded deep within her lover, soon to be slave. She gripped the German tight, not wanting her to shoot off like last time, and let loose the sperm of war. The consistency was far thicker than before, and was in far greater quantity, swelling Alice's stomach to the size of someone carrying triplets to term, only for that to double, over and over again, until her body was less a fifth the size of her stomach, and still it grew. Emily had no worries however, knowing that Sors Nepellus wouldn't let a contestant die, even though she should have many times over now.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers