Voluptus Ludum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers

Speaking of Sors Nepellus, she was watching the battle with intense focus. Not even she had imagined a side like this in someone like Emily, who was still firing her cum deep within her victim. Despite having witnessed a great many sexual acts over the millennia, this was enough to force the goddess to masturbate fiercely to the scene, her hand jerking her own cock, while the other tended to her constantly gushing cunt. Miss Ralia, I fucking hope you are my consort. She thought as she sent her representative to end the battle, seeing as how Emily was now barely dribbling cum.

Alice was a giant stomach with a woman attached. Her lower torso had become several times bigger than her entire body, and was completely taut. Once she pulled out, Emily was hosed by a literally fountain of her cum, and she was astounded to feel the consistency of it. It was thicker than jelly now, and... she swore she could feel something wriggling all over her body. Realisation struck her instantly; this was her semen, the whip had caused it to grow to enormous sizes, at least when compared to normal. Being surrounded by cum, Emily could only smell it and was unable to resist the tantalising scent. She stepped out of the cum spray only to kneel beside the unconscious Alice.

She reached out with her hands into the spray. They came back completely coated in her goal. With a lustful groan, Emily brought it to her outstretched tongue, and nearly came once more at the taste. With a desperate moan, she began to shovel more of her own cum into her mouth, savouring each portion before swallowing, feeling the large semen wriggling all over her mouth and throat, almost triggering her gag reflex several times. Finally she had her fill and left Alice to decompress.

Above the two Sors Nepellus's Representative once more appeared. She seemed clearly in shock at the state Alice was in, but quickly recovered, and announced Emily the winner.

"Could you return her to normal please? I don't think Rebecca'd be happy if we had to clean all of that up." She asked, nonchalantly, as though she weren't speaking to someone who could crush into dust with finger.

"Of course." A literal flash of light and Alice was no longer the size of a small whale, though both her and Emily were still covered in cum.

"Thank you."

"Would you like me to clean you both of your cum?" Emily shook her head, "Very well, then farewell for now, Emily Ralia." With that the field once more faded to black.

Emily awoke to the sight of Rebecca stand beside her, completely naked as the day she was born.

"Hey sleeping beauty! So, you win the game?" She asked as soon as Emily sat up.

"Of course. Who do you take me for?" She said jokingly then asked where Alice was. Rebecca gestured to the other couch, where Alice laid, soaked from head to toe in cum, yet looking as innocent as a young girl as she sucked on her thumb, a small smile plastered to her face.

"Fuck me, that's adorable." Rebecca said, causing Emily to chuckle as well.

"Come on, lick me clean and I'll tell you all about it." Emily said, already walking to the stairs.

"You know it!" With that the two rushed upstairs leaving Alice to sleep off the days events in relative peace.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers