Voyager Uncensored Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello there. We have been watching you. Its been very interesting up until you came in."

"Who is this?" Janeway asked Paris. Paris shrugged. Chakotay's shrugged too, but yawned. The Betazoid said, "I can feel a lot of lust. I can feel the threads of desire that reach out from a hidden core to entangle the person who is feeling it. I can feel all the lust-filled desires, brimming with perversion and... and... " She shuddered with an orgasm and dropped her head. Her black hair flowed over her face, hiding it.

"Captain," Paris whispered, "she did this before. I think she means herself, Captain."

Janeway waved him silent and turned to the man on the screen. "Stick around. Its about to get more interesting, whoever you are."

Almost on cue, the lift doors slid open and Kes entered. She was completely naked and her blond hair was a sheen of sweat. The ensign looked at her angrily and folded her hands across her chest. Kes ignored her and stood next to Janeway. Janeway idly cupped a breast with her hand, pinching the nipple. Kes closed her eyes and moaned.

"On the ground," she told Kes and Kes jumped to do so. She was on all fours just as the alien on the screen leaned forward with interest. A few others joined him behind the chair. Men and women watched.

"Paris," Janeway said. "Get over here." Paris stood beside her and glanced down at Kes. She was moving back and forth in a state of need and desire. A few times she almost cried out. Her pussy was soaking and she was sure that Paris could see from where he stood. So could the aliens.

"Strip," Janeway commanded and Paris faltered for a moment. He looked in her eyes but she did not turn away. She had won and Paris stripped off his shorts. He paused a moment then slid them down slowly, teasing. Kes whimpered when his thick cock sprang out. It was already semi-hard and Kes wanted it in her mouth - her pussy - anywhere.

An alien woman from the view screen whistled appreciatively.

Janeway smiled when he was done. All eyes were on her now as she took a step closer. One hand lashed out and cupped Paris' balls in her hand. She began caressing them and Paris responded. He moaned softly and squirmed in her hand. Her smile grew and she suddenly gripped tighter. Paris closed his eyes and his erection shrank.

"This is how I have you," Janeway whispered to him. "Understand?" Paris could only nod. Pain was evident on his face. "You're mine. If I tell you to do something, you do it. Understand? Good. If I tell you to jerk off, you'll do it willingly and enjoy it." Paris' dick got harder, it grew a little. "If I tell you to spank yourself you'll do that too. If I tell you to fuck yourself in the ass, you'll do that." With that she slipped her other hand around and teased Paris' asshole. He moaned and his penis jerked in her hand, fully erect by this time.

Chakotay's watched with interest at what was happening. The Betazoid woman watched too, one hand gently stroking her pussy the other pinched her nipple. She felt the sexual excitement and shame that Paris felt, at least a sliver of it and she shivered.

Janeway shoved a finger in all the way to the second knuckle and Paris jerked, his breath coming in spurts. "You like that, don't you?" Paris turned red but said nothing. Kes whimpered on the ground. She was tempted to touch herself but knew Janeway would be mad.

"If I ever catch this kind of behavior on the bridge, while you're on duty," Janeway said, stopping her stroking of Paris' cock. "I'll strap something on and take this little cherry myself."

With that, Paris erupted all over the ground. It kept coming out in spurts. He moaned and moved against Janeway's finger, fucking it. Finally, his orgasm subsided and he could breathe again.

Chakotay's was hard again and he reached down and grabbed the Betazoid woman. She was on the verge of an orgasm anyway, from all the emotions she was experiencing. When Chakotay's put her on his prick, she jumped up and down on it with glee. His prick was slick with her juices. She screamed a little every time she took it all the way out and then slammed back on it again.

"Paris," Janeway said. "Clean that up." Paris fell to his knees, face to face with Kes, and began to lick up his cum. Kes watched and dripped with excitement at seeing a man do this. By the time Paris was done, he was rock hard again.

"Alright, people," Janeway said. "One last fling and then its back to work." She grabbed the blond ensign Paris had been chasing and pulled her to face. Janeway kissed her deeply, felt the woman's body respond against her. Janeway pulled the slip all the way down her shoulders as they were still kissing and let it fall to the ground. The ensign's blond pussy came into view, matte with her juices.

Kes could not stand it any more and pushed Paris to the ground. He fell on his back, exhausted. Kes crawled over to him and took his cock in her mouth. Paris bucked against her, whimpering. She pulled all the way out, licked it with her tongue and quickly engulfed it again. With one hand she jerked the shaft with her other she played with his balls. Paris began moving his legs, squirming again.

The Betazoid screamed and came on Chakotay's's prick. She gushed all down his leg and made a puddle on the floor. Chakotay's grunted loudly and the Betazoid jumped off. She knelt down and took his dick in her mouth just as he exploded. She tasted his semen and her own pussy as the cock spurted in her mouth. She tried to swallow it all but some escaped her lips.

Janeway frantically pulled off her uniform as she fingered the blond ensign. They were still passionately kissing. The ensign broke away and savagely pulled off the rest of Janeway's clothes. Soon she was naked and the ensign quickly sucked on Janeway's breast. Janeway moaned as the blond sucked and pushed two fingers in the girl's pussy. The ensign gurgled behind Janeway's breast and humped her hand excitedly.

Janeway had enough and pushed her to the ground, on her back. Janeway sat on her face, pushing her pussy into it. She felt the ensign's hot tongue almost immediately so she ground her pussy into her mouth. The ensign spread Janeway's cheeks with her hands and tongued her hot ass hole. Janeway gasped and jumped at the feeling. "Kes," Janeway said, between gasps. "Get on Paris' face!"

Kes did so and Paris immediately began licking for all he was worth. Kes came right there, in front of them all, just from the first lash. She brought her knees together and curled her toes. Paris did not stop, though. She squirmed on his tongue but stayed on his face. Soon she was close to coming again.

Janeway said, "Paris, jerk off while you do it. I want to see you make yourself cum. I want EVERYONE to see it."

Paris immediately complied. He started slowly from the top of the head and wrapped his hand around it. Then in long, hot, strokes he jerked his prick up and down.

The ensign now had two fingers in Janeway ass while she tongued her pussy. Janeway was ready to cum but she wanted to see Paris cum first. She wanted to watch that.

Soon Paris was humping his own hand. "Paris," Janeway yelled. "Put a finger in your ass."

Paris slid his hand under his ass cheek and paused at the hole. With two fingers he spread the cheek apart. As Janeway watched she could feel herself going over the edge. Would he really do it? His other hand jerked faster on his cock, almost a blur. He quickly put the finger all the way in, to the knuckle and began bucking up and down. It was too much for him and he began to shoot globs of cum in the air while he screamed into Kes' cunt. Kes came again and so did Janeway while they both watched. Janeway knew she would have fun with Paris in the future.

A loud moan came over the viewer. They looked up and saw that two of the aliens were fucking on the screen. The both had an orgasm at the exact same time while watching the finish of the orgy.

Janeway crawled of the ensign, who was still in a wild state of sexual excitation. Janeway matted her hair and put her hands on her hips.

"I want everyone dressed and back to work. We have a job to do," she said. "Kes I want to see you and this ensign in my ready room." She walked across the bridge and slipped into her ready room without looking back. Kes and the ensign rushed to follow...

"Captain's Log, supplemental. With the realization that we have left S-Space for good, I can no longer indulge in every whim that comes along. We still have to find a way home. I promised this crew that much.

Things have drifted back to normal. As normal as can be now, anyway. Morale is back to normal and the crew is responding well to the work they have to do. Every once in a while, though, things get out of hand....."

The End ********

The end of the 'S-Space' episode. This was only part one of the 'Voyager - Uncensored' series. For the next installment, check out "Lost and Found" by Scatwoman, now on the internet. And watch here for more exciting adventures.....

Pussy Willow

End of part 4 end of episode 1 Read episode 2: "Lost & Found" parts 1-5!!! WARNING: THE FOLLOWING STORY CONTAINS SEX! (OH MY!) IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEX, DON'T READ THIS STORY (AND GET HELP- QUICK!). This particular part contains Ff, anal, & mast.

************************************************

STAR TREK: VOYAGER, episode #2 "Lost & Found"

By: Scatwoman ************************************************ Note: This story takes place right before episode 7 of the TV series ("Eye of the Needle", the one where they find the wormhole to the Alpha quadrant) and immediately after the first Voyager episode for the Internet by Pussy Willow (check your local newsgroups or S.T. archives). There are also references to the third season ST:TNG episode "Yesterday's Enterprise" and the Sela episodes. Also, read episode 1: "S-Space" first if at all possible...

PART 1:

Kes didn't think she could take another inch of the dildo up her ass, but the strength of Janeway's order to do just that somehow made her asshole open just enough as she shoved the last bit of the enormous phallus into her rectum. Janeway shuddered with delight, caused by both Kes' anal peril and Kes' lips and tongue eagerly devouring her pussy juices.

"Mmmmghh," Kes managed to moan from between Janeway's taut legs and the dildo settled into place deep in her ass.

"Mmm, you like a big cock up your ass, don't you, you little slut?" gasped Janeway, close to orgasm,"I can smell your pussy getting excited."

Kes couldn't deny it, Janeway was right. She didn't know what excited her the most, the dildo up her butt, the taste of Janeway's cunt, being ordered around by Janeway, or Janeway treating her like a little whore. Whatever the case, it was an intoxicating mixture. She knew she wouldn't be able to take it much longer, but she didn't want another public punishment like last time!

"God, you were made for eating pussy, Kes.."Janeway moaned as she shivered with a mini-orgasm, Kes' rough little Ocampa tongue was getting her closer by the second. "Fuck yourself!" she ordered,"fuck your little slut ass with that cock!" Janeway grabbed Kes' head with both hands and began to stiffen up.

Kes complied, now she knew she would have to come...it was just a matter of time now. She slid the cock out of her ass a little, then back in, slowly at first. But with each successive quiver of Janeway's pussy, she fucked herself a little faster, with each sensual moan from her Captain, she fucked herself deeper.

"That's it, fuck yourself hard, you little bitch!" Kes did. "Get it in there good, I'm going to make you suck it clean if you come!" That did it, Kes came HARD. It started deep in her bowels as she plunged the dildo deep into her ass as hard as she could, it almost went all the way in. Meanwhile, Janeway was coming too, put over the edge by Kes' orgasm. She rode Kes' face like an Altairian Bullmule, sliding her cunt lips up and down the smaller woman's lips and flailing tongue, grinding her hips into her reddening face, dousing it with her juices. Kes shook and trembled gasping for air, then grunting louder and louder until she let out a shrill series of shrieks and finally tensed up her entire body, grunted once loudly, then collapsed to the ground, exhausted.

Janeway, her legs weak and quivering, knelt down beside her and held Kes' face in her hands. She kissed her deeply, tasting her own fluids. Slowly, she slipped the well-worn dildo out of Kes' tiny asshole. It came out easily, leaving her anus dilated for several seconds before it finally closed up. Janeway brought the soiled black phallus up to Kes lips. Kes opened her eyes, and looked at Janeway. Without having to be ordered to, she opened her mouth to let it in. It had a rancid, somewhat foul taste, but the idea of being forced to do such a nasty thing turned her on so much, she thought she could come again right there. She deliberately and sensually cleaned the entire penis, sometimes deep throating it as Janeway face-fucked her and fingered herself. The entire time, the two women kept their eyes locked in each other's gazes.

"You are a very naughty girl, Kes.."Janeway said and she slipped the thoroughly clean dildo out of Kes' mouth,"I think I've got a good punishment for you, something we haven't tried yet..." she smiled mischievously as she got up, grabbed a robe for herself, and pulled Kes to her feet by her hair roughly. All of Janeway's previous tenderness was gone now. "Come with me, bitch!" She ordered and led Kes by her sensitive right nipple out of her quarters and into the hallway. Kes had no idea where they were going and she was extremely aroused by the idea of a new kink. Ocampa only lived nine years, so they naturally had incredible curiosity in order to get much out of their short lives. Meeting Janeway had certainly been a learning experience!

"Bridge to Janeway," The captain's commbadge bleeped.

Janeway reached into her robe pocket and pulled it out. "Janeway here, what's the problem, Tuvok?

"Captain, Kim has detected a shuttlecraft heading our way, it is under attack by what Neelix has described as 'Gordek-pirate-sons-of-a-bitches'." Tuvok responded, almost without inflection.

"I'll be right there," said Janeway as she closed the channel. "Take this," she handed the dildo to Kes, "and keep it up your ass until I'm done. Wear that short skirt I like so much and no underwear so everyone can see it. I'll be looking for you soon." She handed Kes the dildo and strode off in the direction of the bridge, leaving Kes naked and brandishing a huge ebony dildo. Kes promptly slid it up her ass and had two more mini-orgasms as she walked to her cabin and put on the tiny skirt Janeway liked so much...

On the bridge, things were getting out of hand. The shuttlecraft was still under attack and wasn't going to last long. The one life form on board had been knocked unconscious and was in danger of being killed any minute. Janeway had ordered the Voyager to intercept the pirate ships, but the shuttle was already too damaged to survive.

"Captain, I have a match on the make of the shuttlecraft," Tuvok paused as Janeway and the rest of the crew waited in suspense. Tuvok didn't do it for the joy of being dramatic, it is illogical to be so inefficient, but he noticed that humans listened to him more when he did so, "Fascinating," THAT always got their attention.

"What is it, Tuvok?" Janeway asked.

"Captain, it is a Romulan shuttlecraft."

The entire bridge crew was distracted from the battle. "What?" Janeway was shocked,"are you sure?"

Tuvok raised an eyebrow a little indignantly, "Absolutely, Captain."

Janeway's mind was racing, if a Romulan shuttlecraft were out here, and the Romulans are from the Alpha Quadrant, then that meant there must be a way back, and the pilot of that shuttlecraft knew about it! Now if only she could keep him alive long enough to find out.

"Lock established, Captain!" Kim finally said with urgency.

Immediately, Janeway stood up and dramatically put on a pose both empathetic and commanding, "Transporter Room, lock on to the shuttle occupant and beam him directly to Sickbay!"

The transporter chief acknowledged and Janeway and Tuvok ran down to Sickbay. As the doors opened, Janeway strode in quickly. Kes was there, of course, and she noticed with evil satisfaction the short skirt and the slight bulge at the rear of it caused by the dildo she knew must be there judging from the juices running down Kes' legs. Kes noticed her attention and looked down, embarrassed. Janeway almost fucked her right there, but a moan came from the medtable and took her attention away from the now deeply blushing Kes. Janeway walked over to the table as the stimulant the Holodoctor had administered began to work. The first thing Janeway noticed was that it wasn't a "he" at all- but rather a woman, and an incredibly sexy one she could tell through the woman's tattered Romulan civilian clothes. She opened her blue eyes and looked around a little confused. She had short, slicked-back blonde hair. Finally her eyes drifted to Janeway.

"Wh...where am I?" She asked weakly.

"You're in the sickbay, on the USS Voyager," Janeway responded.

"A...Federation ship?"she whispered distractedly. "Yes, I'm Captain Kathryn Janeway, who are you?" Janeway needed to know. If this woman came from the Alpha Quadrant, she may be able to lead them to the way back!

"I..I'm Lieutenant Tasha Yar, of the starship Enterprise", the blonde woman responded.

* * *

End Teaser- title music and cool model shots, To be continued in Part 2!

Please send comments, suggestions, whatever, to Scatwoman@aol.com

**********************************************

STAR TREK: VOYAGER, episode #2 "Lost & Found"

By: Scatwoman ************************************************* Note: This story takes place right before episode 7 of the TV series ("Eye of the Needle", the one where they find the wormhole to the Alpha quadrant) and immediately after the first Voyager episode for the Internet by Pussy Willow (check your local newsgroups or S.T. archives). There are also references to the third season ST:TNG episode "Yesterday's Enterprise" and the Sela episodes.

PART 2:

In Sickbay, Janeway had just left with Tuvok and the shuttle pilot they had rescued, a Star Fleet officer by the name of Lt. Tasha Yar. Tuvok had checked their ship records for her, and found that she had died about 7 years ago. "Curious," he had said. Even curiouser was the fact that this did not surprise Tasha. Kes stood by and tried not to think about Janeway. She tried not to think about the dildo up her ass. She tried to concentrate on the medical texts the Holodoctor had given her to study. She was a fast learner and had a great curiosity, she would need both since she was now the Holodoctor's nurse. Just then Neelix came in.

"Kes! There you are! I've been looking for you all morning!" Neelix strolled up to Kes. She quickly spun around hoping he wouldn't notice that she wasn't wearing any underwear as per the Captain's orders, not to mention the phallus sticking two inches out of her butt.

"Oh..uh.. Hi, Neelix. I've been busy with the Holodoctor, studying texts...the human anatomy is really fascinating," especially Janeway's, she thought to herself. "Hmm, you've been spending a lot of time down here with this 'Holodoctor', Kes," Neelix was a naturally oversuspicious type. If I didn't know he was a hologram I might think you were cheating on me!"

"Neelix! No!" she protested a bit too much, "Don't be ridiculous!" A reprogrammable sexual partner, who could be anything you wanted... that would be a novel experience she thought to herself.

"Well, good, because your ass is mine," Neelix said rather lewdly as he ran his hand up the back of Kes' leg towards her butt.

"Neelix!" she yelped as she intercepted his hand just before it got to where her panty line should have been, "there are people here!"