Voyager Uncensored Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, Kes...," Janeway moaned," eat me...make me cum before someone comes in here and sees what a cunt-eating little WHORE you are!"

Both the dirty talk and the idea of someone catching her got Kes even more excited, and she slipped three fingers into her own cunt as she increased her oral action on Janeway's pussy. Janeway grabbed the sides of Kes' head and had begun riding her face, working her pelvis up and down and in rough circles. Kes thought she heard someone come in and she almost came, but it was just the men's room next door. Tasha tried to watch quietly, but couldn't suppress a soft moan every now and then. She was surprised Kes and Janeway didn't hear her, but she was sure the two were thoroughly absorbed in their own little world. She snuck out of the stall and up behind Janeway so that neither of them could see her. She walked silently to Janeway and reached around her and grabbed her breasts at the same time she licked and kissed her ear.

"OOHHHHhhh" Janeway moaned. Kes opened her eyes and saw Tasha embracing Janeway. They HAD been caught, and now the sexy blonde had joined them! Kes thrust her fingers in and out of her twat even faster and grabbed Janeway's ass with her other hand, drawing her cunt onto her face even harder. Janeway turned her head and saw Tasha. The two immediately kissed passionately, Tasha massaging her tits and hard nipples. Kes was jealous and turned on at the same time. Seeing these two beautiful women kissing turned her on more that she would have ever expected. Janeway's body became tense and reached back and grabbed Tasha's head with one of her hands, forcing the kiss deeper and she began to moan loudly. Kes knew Janeway's orgasms well, and this was going to be a good one! Janeway came with the force of a supernova, exploding into Kes' hungry little mouth. There was nothing in the Universe sweeter than the taste of Janeway's scarlet pussy, Kes decided as she swallowed Janeway's cum.

Janeway lost all control. The mix of the powerful orgasm, the intoxicating effect of the large quantity of wine she drank, and Tasha's lustful attentions caused her to release her overfilled bladder. It started softly as she was still coming, a warm salty, bright yellow stream directly into Kes' mouth which was glued to her Mistress' cunt. In fact, Kes didn't really notice it at first. She figured it was Janeway's cum and lapped it down eagerly. But when it kept on coming, she began to wonder...

"Oh, KES! You're Drinking my PISS, you nasty little SLUT!!" Janeway exclaimed as the stream suddenly built and became a full-fledged torrent of tangy hot piss. Kes' first instinct was to pull away in revulsion, but Janeway's hands and Janeway's moans kept Kes from disengaging. Instead, she swallowed as much as she could of her Mistress' somewhat sweet fluids. Tasha had come down to Kes now and was pumping the huge Klingon dildo in and out of Kes' over-stretched asshole furiously. She watched in fascination as the little blonde slut tried valiantly to drink down every last pungent drop of Janeway's urine. Tasha found the dials that controlled the dildo's warming and vibrating functions and activated them both. Kes came overpoweringly, before Janeway's bladder was empty. The piss spilled over out of Kes' open, overflowing mouth. Her grunts of pleasure were muffled by the piss in her mouth- she gurgled loudly as she came, swallowing some of the yellow liquid, but spilling most of it all down her body, soaking her sexy dress. After Kes had finished coming, Janeway's flow slowly trickled off and ended. She was thoroughly degraded and thoroughly exhausted.

Tasha was turned on as hell and attacked Kes' mouth with her own before the little Ocampa could swallow the last mouthful of Janeway's urine. Tasha drank the leftover from Kes' mouth and proceeded to French-kiss her roughly, reveling in the nasty aftertaste of Janeway's piss. Tasha's mouth was replaced by Janeway's as Kes' mouth was passed to her. She gave Kes a much more sensual, appreciative kiss, a knowing passionate one, a soul-kiss. They kissed deeply for a few moments, then Janeway stood up and took a device off the wall. Kes recognized it as a mini-holo-camera. Janeway had obviously planned this in advance and planted the camera there. Kes was embarrassed by the idea of Janeway showing this particular session to others, she had thought this was a more private encounter. Just as Janeway was about to put away the camera, Tasha skipped over to Janeway and whispered something in her ear. Janeway nodded and smiled wickedly, reactivating the camera and pointing it at Kes. Tasha walked over to Kes with a lustful, evil look in her eyes, unzipping her pants.

"It seems we interrupted Tasha when we came in, Kes," Janeway said, "She never got a chance to do what she came in here for! I think you should make this up to her!" Kes hoped she knew what Tasha had come in here for... she could probably handle more urine, but if it were the OTHER-!!! Luckily for Kes, when Tasha took off her pants, she positioned her pussy over Kes' mouth, not the...OTHER...

"Say ahh, Kes!" said Janeway as she got close to Tasha to get an overhead angle directly down into Kes' soon-to-be filled mouth," I want everyone to see you drink that piss like a good little toilet!"

"Ahhhh," Kes couldn't believe what she was doing. Not even in her wildest fantasies had she imagined anything like this. Yet, here she was, on her knees, with an open willing mouth waiting to drink another woman's pee! She was blushing so deeply her ears hurt, but she loved it, the humiliation, the nastiness, even the taste!

She saw that Tasha's pussy was shaved, it had a smooth, pouty look to it. Something about it excited Kes and she wondered what it would be like to suck on smooth, bald pussy lips. She was getting wet in anticipation.

Tasha let loose with a controlled stream at first. Kes saw it shoot out of Tasha's pee-hole and was oddly excited by witnessing such a private act. Her piss was different from Janeway's, much darker and more bitter. Whereas Janeway's was almost sweet, Tasha's was tart and pungent.

"Don't swallow yet, Kes, I want to see your nasty little mouth filled with piss..." Janeway was working the camera with one hand and masturbating with the other.

Kes did as she was told, and Tasha filled her to the brim, only letting a small amount spill over and run down Kes' chin, down her neck and over her breasts. The extra hot piss even got to Kes' cunt and gave her a chill up her spine.

"Mmm, what a pretty sight," Janeway said," swish it around with your tongue, Kes, let the taste soak in..." Janeway was masturbating faster now, sliding her fingers through her damp red pubic hair.

Kes swished her tongue around her mouth for the camera, tasting the strong urine with every part of her tongue. She wondered what she must look like to the two women, sitting in a puddle of piss, her clothes soaked with it, playing with a mouthful for their entertainment.

"Please, Captain," Tasha pleaded," I REALLY can't hold it much longer."

"Alright. Kes, swallow every drop you have in your mouth, but don't close your mouth! I want to see it go down!"

Kes was drawn into another world more and more by each successively dirty command. She obeyed without hesitation and slowly swallowed gulp after gulp of Tasha's collected piss. Finally she finished it all and opened her mouth for inspection.

"Ohh, God, Kes, you are one NASTY little cunt!" Janeway exclaimed with a laugh. Tasha was unable to hold back any longer and let a powerful stream shoot all over Kes' face, a good deal of it going down her throat. Kes wasn't prepared for the strength of the flow and glued her mouth directly onto Tasha's hairless twat. She had to drink much faster than she did with Janeway- Tasha must REALLY have had to go! She grabbed Tasha's hips for all she was worth and drank as much as she could. She could see Janeway watching her- she had an odd look, she was smiling broadly, just watching. Kes realized that Janeway was PROUD of her, proud that Kes was handling her new kink so well. Kes was inspired to try harder and swallowed faster, pressing deeper into Tasha's hot cunt, slurping her piss right down her gullet. Tasha had much more piss than Janeway, and Kes thought it would never end. Tasha's smooth lips felt great on Kes' mouth and she licked and sucked the taller blonde woman to an orgasm while she was still pissing. Tasha came hard, swearing loudly and profusely as she bucked hard against Kes' face, adding her woman-cum to the piss in the little woman's mouth. Kes eagerly drank everything down. She heard Janeway sigh behind her as she came too.

A few minutes later, Tasha moved off Kes' mouth and got dressed.

"You're a very nasty little girl, Kes, you need to be punished," Janeway said, pulling the kneeling woman's head back as she stood over her.

"Yes..." was all Kes could manage to communicate," yes..."

"Damn, that was great!" Tasha said as she zipped up her pants.

"BLEEP" said Janeway's commbadge in her purse. Janeway sighed with frustration and pulled it out. Kes watched in amazement as Janeway seemed to sober up instantly. A good Captain never drank real alcohol since they were always on duty. Kes had never heard of synthahol and was surprised at the transformation. She then realized that this whole scenario had been planned from the start. The wall camera, Janeway only drinking... a lot... and Janeway was in control the whole time, it was no accident that she pissed in Kes' mouth!

"Janeway here," she spoke into the commbadge.

"Captain, this is Kim, I think I might have found Tasha's wormhole!!!" The excitement in his voice was obvious.

"Alright, Kim, I'll be right there." Janeway closed the channel and looked very disappointed despite the good news. "I guess we'll have to postpone again, Kes. Go on back to your room and I'll join you later." With that she planted a deep kiss on her and left.

Tasha walked over and was about to help Kes up when Marlin walked in.

"What the fuck--??!" She exclaimed at the sight of the piss-doused Kes.

"Well," Tasha smiled," it looks like we aren't quite done yet!"

* * *

By the time Tasha and Marlin were done with Kes, there wasn't a spot on her body not soaked with piss. She walked back to her room like that, wearing a piss-stained transparent dress, a dildo up her ass, and smelling like a urinal. She heard everything from shocked gasps to excited chuckles from passing crew members, and kept her head down during the long journey back to her quarters. Ironically, the whole way back, she had to take a piss. She did so when she got back to her room. The idea of her pissing out the other women's piss turned her on, and she masturbated violently while she was still on the toilet, thinking of drinking sweet golden fluids from Janeway's succulent scarlet haired pussy. She was completely exhausted and took an much-needed nap.

* * *

Continued in part 5...

AUTHOR's NOTE: I wasn't going to have a 5th part, but I had too many ideas to fit into 4 parts, so stay tuned!

Some notes about the next part:

The next part actually takes place DURING the Voyager episode "Eye of the Needle" (#6). My scenes are some of the ones cut out of the episode before airing (okay, maybe not!) Also, note that Neelix was completely absent from that TV episode. This is because he was still in the Holodoctor's "care".

Next: Torres and Marlin have a little fun with Kim!

As usual, let me know what you think, I answer all my mail... Scatwoman@aol.com

____________________________________________
AUTHOR's NOTE: I feel compelled to tell you that this part is a little raunchier than the other parts, so if those were too much for you... TOUGH! Well, RED ALERT!!! You have been warned! Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated... okay, I'll shut up now. ___________________________________________

****************************************

STAR TREK: VOYAGER, episode #2 "Lost & Found"

By: Scatwoman

Part 5 0f 5 (FF/m, anal, oral, D/s, trans) ********************************************** _____________________________________________ Author's Note: Sorry this last part has taken so long, I had tons of end-of-the-semester work to do, but the summer's here and I can't afford summer session tuition this year, so you should be seeing more of the "Voyager Uncensored" series soon!

This episode makes some references to the 7th Voyager episode ("Eye of the Beholder") in which they find the Wormhole to the Romulans, as well as some minor references to "Cathexis". __________________________________________________ Part 5 of 5:

Ensign Kim was exhausted. After searching for the wormhole incessantly, he had finally located it and now they were communicating with a Romulan (great) and negotiating with him to forward personal messages to their families letting them know they are alive and trying to get home. Captain Janeway was pleased with him, and Kim was pleased with himself. He always felt like he never really did anything on the ship since Janeway and Torres usually end up doing all the scientific mental acrobatics (why WAS that? Shouldn't a Science Officer like Kim know more about that stuff than the Captain and the Engineer?) Janeway had ordered him to take the rest of the night off, and get some much- needed sleep. Kim was happy to comply and wearily made his way to the turbolift. Just before the doors were about to close, Torres squeezed her way in. Kim hoped she didn't have any sexual intentions this time, he was way too tired. Besides, Torres was a little too kinky for him. He'd decided after that whole S-Space business that the only reason he'd went along with it in the first place was because of that weird nebula's influence on him. He wasn't planning on fooling around with Torres anymore. At least Marlin had warmed up to him, though. But he hadn't seen much of her since then... just too busy, he figured.

"Good work, Kim," Torres said after a brief period of quiet.

"Thanks," Kim said sleepily as he yawned.

"You know what message you're going to send your parents?" Torres asked.

"Yeah, my parents miss me a lot, and I said I'd write them every day, which I have, so I'm going to send them all my letters I've written so far," Kim explained.

"Oh really?" Torres said with a grin," did you mention ME?"

"Uh.. yeah..." Kim said a little uncomfortably.

"Really... did you tell them all about how you and Marlin and I have become such good friends?" Torres said wickedly.

"I... uh," Kim blushed," not really..."

"Did you tell them how much you love to take it up the ass?" Torres asked bluntly.

"Hey! Look, that's enough, okay! That was because of that Nebula thing, okay?" Kim was upset now," stop it, okay?" "Sure... ," Torres said slyly," but you know Tuvok says we left that nebula way before that..."

"Well, it must have had a lingering aftereffect or something..." Kim tried to rationalize.

"Well, it doesn't matter, you don't have to tell your parents about it," Torres said casually," you know what they say, 'a picture is worth a thousand words'."

Kim thought for a second then turned to her with a suspicious look...

"What are you trying to say..."

Without a word, Torres produced a small holo-camera and projected the saved movie. It was Kim being fucked up the ass by a dildo Marlin was holding, and Torres was feeding Kim his own cum. (See Part 3 of episode 1 "S-Space" by Pussy Willow) "Oh my- oh, no, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO-" Kim was in a panic.

"Just think, Kim, they'll be able to show it to all they're house guests to show them how well they're son is doing in Star Fleet!" Torres giggled evilly.

Kim would have kicked her ass right then except for the fact that he couldn't. "Please, Torres, tell me you're kidding!"

"Sorry, Harry... but MAYBE..."

Kim started to understand now... "Maybe WHAT?"

"I MAY reconsider sending this little performance to your parents under one condition..." Torres let Harry sweat it out a little "Meet Marlin and me in my quarters tomorrow at 1200 hours. PROMPTLY."

Kim groaned, he knew this was coming. At least she was giving him until tomorrow to rest up. "Fine, okay, but this time, no holocamera!"

"Sure," Torres said. Just then, the turbolift doors opened and Kim stepped out after a little hesitation. Torres slapped him on the ass on his way out, "Don't be late, Tiger!" Torres teased and gave him a sexy growl.

The turbolift doors shushed closed as Torres laughed wickedly. Kim walked to his quarters and got in his pajamas and put on his silk mask. How bad could it be, he figured... certainly no worse than LAST time! As he lay there in bed, he couldn't get the image of that holomovie out of his head. Half asleep, he jerked off and fell promptly into a deep slumber.

* * *

Torres entered Seska's quarters without knocking (Seska never closed her quarters to Torres). She overheard Seska talking to someone and decided to be a little nosy. Just as she rounded the corner, the monitor switched off and Seska spun around-

"OH! Uh, hi, B'Elanna! What's up?" Seska asked a little nervously.

"Seska, was that a Kazon on the monitor?" Torres asked.

"What- hunh- oh, yeah, I was just reading up on them, you know... in case we ever run into them again..." Seska rambled.

"But, you were talking to him..." Torres was a little confused.

"No, no, I talk to myself, it's one of my dirty little secrets, you know, like sucking your thumb?" Seska explained.

Torres had thought she knew ALL of Seska's "dirty little secrets", many much dirtier than talking to yourself. "Oh, okay," she said, then she saw Seska was about to eat- her table was set," Mmm, what's for- hey, isn't that a taspa egg?"

Seska looked nervously over at the table-"Hunh?"

Torres took a closer look and say a still-moving taspa in the cracked egg. "Isn't that a Cardassian food?"

Seska's Bajoran nose crinkles became even more crinkled, "Uh, well, you know... when I was in that Cardassian prison camp, I kind of had to get used to Cardassian food... I guess I developed a taste for it..."

"OH," Torres said. She thought she knew Seska pretty well, but she was learning new things about her every day. She liked Seska, even though she hated her at first. Her and Chakotay knew each other VERY well, something Torres was jealous of. But Torres and Chakotay had gotten to know each other recently, and Seska and Torres had always been... close.

"So what brings you here," Seska asked a little nervously.

"Oh, right," Torres remembered her original reason for coming here, "I need you to do me a favor..." she grinned maliciously.

* * *

The next morning, Kim had woken up a little early and decided to recycle his clothes. He took the sheets off his bed, but he couldn't find his cumspot from last night. Well, he was so tired, he might have dreamt it, or fallen asleep before he had finished. He felt much better now, he had certainly needed the rest. After lunch, he checked the time and saw he had 15 minutes to spare. When he got to Torres' deck, he checked the time again. This time he was 5 minutes late! That was impossible! He couldn't have taken that long to get there! He swore and bolted down the hall. Huffing heavily, he arrived at Torres's quarters and the door opened briskly. He stepped into the darkness and looked around as his eyes adjusted to the darkness. He heard noises from the bedroom and walked over to the archway. There he saw Torres standing up and Marlin was on her knees in front of her eating her out, or so it seemed.

"You're late, Harry, that's not good!" Torres scolded him.

"I'm sorry, but I could have swore I had time when I left-" Harry stopped in mid-sentence and mid-step. He couldn't believe his eyes. Marlin had turned around to face him and Harry got a good look at Torres' pelvis as his eyes finally adjusted to the dark. There, between Torres' legs, was a huge, heavily ridged Klingon cock, wet with his girlfriend's saliva!