Voyager Uncensored Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
617 Followers

Chakotay grunted and came, but didn't miss a beat. Torres had expected him to get soft and quit, but when he kept going, she went mad with desire.

"Oh G-GOD, you're gonna... FU-FUCK me till I... COME!" Torres managed to blurt out between thrusts.

By this time Tasha figured out Chakotay had come. His pumping in and out of Torres' tight ass had pushed out some of his cum and it had dripped down right into Torres' pussy. Tasha licked it up rapaciously, enjoying her first taste of male cum in years. She promised herself she was going to get more- a LOT more later.

Chakotay had built up his speed and power now and had grabbed Torres by the hair, pulling her head back. He was riding her like an unbroken mare, and he was going to break her just as good as the horses on his ranch at home. Torres was to intoxicated by this newfound thrill of being the one getting FUCKED that she couldn't administer attention to Tasha's pussy anymore. But Tasha was never one to rely on others for satisfaction and took over the task with her own fingers.

This scene went on for several minutes, long after Paris had come and shut off the monitor. Chakotay finally started emitting a low hum, one that built into a load roar as he pummeled Torres' ass with as much force as he could muster- Torres was shocked to actually feel real PAIN in her butt, it was exhilarating! Chakotay drove his aching cock into Torres' tightly clenching asshole all the way, held it there, and grunted loudly, shooting a huge load of cum up her ass, larger than the first.

"Oh GOD," Torres moaned as her orgasm began violently- she shook with the impact of Chakotay's first hot spurt she felt deep in her bowels.

Chakotay continued to grunt and dig in, pumping load after load of saved-up semen into Torres' hungry asshole. Tasha was coming now too, moaning deeply into Torres' pussy which was shoved down on her face by the Klingon's elevated position. She waited greedily for some more cum to leak out of Torres' anus, but Chakotay was buried so deep in her ass that it was stuck there.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCKMEEE!" Torres growled fiercely and she built up to the most powerful orgasms she thought she'd ever had. She felt the cum shooting into her, she thought it would never stop, it was like getting a sperm enema! "God, you're coming so hard up my ass I'll be shitting cum for days!!!" She shrieked as her orgasm finally hit her with Chakotay's tenth-and last-immense jet. "OHGODOHFUCKYESSS!"She screamed, bucking hard against both Chakotay's dick and Tasha's mouth. Tasha thought Torres was going to drown her in her thick Klingon woman's cum, and Chakotay was afraid Torres might rip his dick right off with the clenching of her incredibly strong sphincter muscles. Torres came for a full thirty seconds, tearing the sheets and mattress with her bare hands.

In the aftermath, the three laid there, unmoving for a few minutes, all thoroughly exhausted and blown away by their mind-numbing orgasms. Finally, Torres got up and stood Chakotay up. She then squatted at his feet and sucked his semi-hard cock clean of his cum and the traces of her asshole. Tasha watched for a second then remembered her promise to herself. She leaped up quickly then laid herself down on the floor between Torres' legs right under her well-worn asshole. She licked Chakotay's excess cum off the rim, then, grabbing Torres' hips, pulled the Klingon's butt down on her face and shoved her eager, nasty tongue up into Torres' anus, licking up all the cum inside. Torres growled at the ferocious nastiness of Tasha's act and loosened her sphincter to let the cum run out freely. It was a dirty, but exciting feeling, and she attacked Chakotay's cock with renewed vigor. Tasha, for her part, ate every last drop of shit-tainted cum from Torres' ass and licked her clean. She tongue-fucked her long after there was any cum left to eat, savoring the musky taste of Torres' Klingon asshole.

* * *

AUTHOR's NOTE: If you haven't seen the Voyager episode "Phage" (#4), you will not quite get this scene, but what the hell, read it anyway.

Neelix burst into the Sickbay with the force of the Antares Maelstrom.

"COMPUTER!!! ACTIVATE EMERGENCY HOLOGRAPHIC MEDICAL PROGRAM!!!" he shouted. Immediately, the Holodoctor appeared.

"Please state the nature of the emergency," the Doctor said.

"I'LL tell you what the emergency is, you holographic Casanova!" Neelix was ranting.

"Oh, it's YOU, again. I wish someone would program me to be able to turn myself off, or at least screen my calls!" The Doctor had grown to dislike Neelix even though he was only a hologram.

"Don't you try to ignore me! I know you've been sneaking around with Kes! THAT'S where that dildo came from, isn't it? That was no ACCIDENT, I'll bet!"

"Neelix, you're being preposterous, if you don't calm down, I'll have to sedate you."

"Where is she? She's here, isn't she? She's never around anymore, she must be spending all her time with YOU!"

"Neelix, I'm a doctor, not a gigolo."

"Alright, Mister, it's time we settled this-" Neelix pulled up his sleeves even though he didn't have any," mano-a-mano!"

"You're not serious," the Doctor was not amused. Neelix threw his first punch and connected...with the wall behind the Holodoctor. "OWWWWWW" "I have the capability to render myself intangible, idiot." The doctor said as he made himself tangible again and knocked Neelix out with a hypo injection. Neelix promptly crumpled to the ground.

"Hmmm..." the Doctor stared pensively at the prone figure on the ground, then at the device he had put Neelix in when he lost his lungs ("Phage")...

When Kes walked in, she found the Holodoctor making final adjustments on the life-supporting machine Neelix was in.

"Oh my- what happened, Doctor?" Kes rushed up to the medbed.

"Oh! Uh, Kes..." the Doctor was surprised and even a bit nervous," uh, well, Neelix is... missing his lungs..." he couldn't think of anything else.

"What?! Again?!" Kes was shocked.

"Yes, well.."

"Wait a minute, these tricorder readings show he's perfectly fine!" Kes said curiously.

"Ahem- right, well, you see..." the Doctor stammered, they're definitely going to reprogram me for THIS, he thought. Kes was beginning to understand.

Just then, Janeway came in," Ah, Kes, there you are- oh, what's wrong with Neelix?" She asked, not quite overly concerned.

"Uh... " The Doctor was preparing for deletion and oblivion.

"He's lost his lungs again," Kes said. The Doctor was probably more shocked than Janeway.

"WHAT?! HOW?!" Janeway was about to get pissed, she had told those two ugly fucks that if they messed with her again she'd have to fuck their shit up REAL bad!

"His regenerated lungs those harvesters gave him seem to have failed," Kes continued covering for the Doctor, who was slowly regaining his composure.

"But, he was fine just a few minutes ago in the Lounge! He was trying to make me try one of those horrendously putrid recipes of his," Janeway said. Kes's ears nearly curled up in memory of those nauseous 'delicacies' she'd had to endure.

"Yes, well, it was quite sudden," the Doctor picked up.

"Yes, quite," Kes chimed in.

"Oh, well, whatever. You think he'll come out of it?" Janeway asked. "Hard to tell," the Doctor said, pretending to look concerned," he may never speak again," he grinned to himself at this thought.

"Well, keep me posted. Kes, come with me."

Kes pussy quivered at the command, her juices began flowing as she remembered Janeway's promise of a new kink.

As the two were leaving, the Doctor heard Janeway say, "Kes, where's that dildo I told you to keep up your ass?!" The Doctor raised an eyebrow and shook his head. So Neelix wasn't COMPLETELY paranoid!

* * *

To be continued in part 4!

Okay, so I lied about Janeway's kink being in this part- I got a little carried away with the Torres-Tasha scene. Will you forgive me? I PROMISE next time: Janeway and Kinky Kes!

As always, send any comments, requests, stories, whatever, to Scatwoman@aol.com I always answer the mail I get.

____________________________________________ AUTHOR's NOTE: I feel compelled to tell you that this part is a little raunchier than the other parts, so if those were too much for you... TOUGH! Well, RED ALERT!!! You have been warned! Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated... okay, I'll shut up now. ________________________________________

******************************************

STAR TREK: VOYAGER, episode #2 "Lost & Found"

By: Scatwoman ************************************************ Note: This story takes place right before episode 6 of the TV series ("Eye of the Needle", the one where they find the wormhole to the Alpha quadrant) and immediately after the first Voyager episode for the Internet by Pussy Willow (check your local newsgroups or S.T. archives). There are also references to the third season ST:TNG episode "Yesterday's Enterprise" and the Sela episodes.

PART 4:

Tasha was the first to get up from the bed, Chakotay and Torres were still lying together, exhausted from such intense sex.

"I'm starving," Tasha said as she walked over to the food replicator.

"What's the matter," Torres asked wryly," didn't you eat enough cum from my ass?"

Tasha chuckled wickedly," It takes more than just a little cum to satisfy ME, lady!" She said as she tried to remember how to work a Federation replicator.

"Why don't we go to the Lounge," Chakotay suggested, sitting up on the side of the bed and grabbing his uniform," Dinner's about to start." For a couple hours each night, the Lounge becomes a posh restaurant, serving freshly- made meals, courtesy of the Star Fleet Morale Committee.

"Mmm, sounds good," Torres said as she leaped up and grabbed Tasha, "Come on, you'll love it... but first we've got to replicate you some new clothes!"

* * *

Kes was surprised when Janeway handed her the dress. After Janeway had given Kes a proper spanking for having removed the dildo without permission, (Kes had come already from the punishment, and the night had just begun!) she had her strip nude. They took a real-water shower together and Kes was extremely excited by the proximity of Janeway's wet naked body so close to hers. But for once, Janeway was all business. Kes had tried to masturbate, but Janeway wouldn't let her. After the shower, Janeway had disappeared into her closet for a few minutes and rustled about. She came out with a dress- and a bigger dildo. The dress was long and low-cut. It was made out of a silky, sheer, shiny, silvery material that made every inch of flesh it touched tingle. It was at once like wearing nothing at all and having a million feathers caress your skin. It was very thin and Kes noticed the impression of her rosy hard nipples clearly. They had tightened up from the combination of the chilly attire and sensual arousal. The dress had two micro-straps on the shoulders. The front of it was fairly low-cut, revealing Kes' cleavage, and much more to anyone viewing her from an elevated or askew angle. The back of the dress was cut very low, it stopped just above her coccyx bone (she knew it's Federation name thanks to her apprenticeship with the Doctor). It draped all the way down to her ankles and was tight enough to show every ripple of her taut and muscularly slim legs as she walked. Walking was quite difficult, actually, due to the tightness of the dress. She had to take tiny baby steps. In addition to that, she was wearing very high heels, something she'd never encountered before. Not the least of her ambulation difficulties arose from the tremendous brown dildo up her ass. It wasn't any longer than the other one, but it was much thicker and was textured like a Klingon penis- with all the ridges. Kes would find out later that it could also heat up and vibrate.

When Janeway had finished dressing Kes, putting on her make-up and doing her hair, Janeway began dressing herself. Kes stood in front of the mirror the whole time, amazed at her transformation. She'd never felt so beautiful, so special! Janeway was taking her out, like a date! She began to feel a warm, deep-rooted emotion for this red-headed woman who had taken over her life. It was a feeling she'd never experienced with Neelix...what was it...? Janeway finally emerged from the bathroom in a long black evening gown- more substantial than Kes' attire, but no less sexy. She had let her hair down and styled it so that it fell a little more to her right shoulder. Kes melted inside and Janeway led her along into the corridor, holding her hand instead of her nipple as she usually did. It was going to be a special night, thought Kes.

As they walked down the corridor to the Lounge, Kes felt quite conspicuous. She knew she looked hot, as did Janeway. But Kes felt the women's and men's eyes on HER. She was clearly dressed for sex! Of course, the extremely noticeable bulge in the back of the very TIGHT dress made by the two inches of the dark dildo jutting out of her anus might have been drawing some attention as well. In all, Kes felt very self-conscious. She was glad Neelix was out of commission, he'd completely lose it if he saw her dressed like this in public!

Janeway spoke to the "waiter", and they were seated in a relatively private section of the converted Lounge. On their way to the table, Kes saw Torres, Tasha, and Chakotay eating in another section.

"Our new cook is... sick," the waiter informed them, speaking of Neelix, "So we've had Hordan design the menu for this evening." Kes and Janeway smiled at the thought. Neelix's entree's were not quite popular among the crew- Talaxians must have mutant taste buds or something. For once, the Lounge was crowded.

Janeway scanned the menu casually, then ordered for the both of them, "Kes will have the Andorian Bluefish sauteed in Mica Sauce, with a side of G'Roka. I'll have a glass of Chardonay- your best, please."

"Of course, ma'am," the waiter said as he took the menus and quietly slipped away into the kitchen.

"That was great," Tasha said as she washed down the last morsel of her Betrell Jute-Kike with a sip of Romulan Ale.

"Yes, it's better than usual," Chakotay said, settling back into his chair," I must compliment Neelix, usually his recipes are... more eccentric."

"They taste like shit!" Torres said sans diplomacy," there's no way Neelix made this, he's couldn't cook gagh!" (live Klingon worms)

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have to take a piss," Tasha said as she stood up and strode off in the wrong direction.

Chakotay was about to redirect her, but she was gone.

"She'll find it eventually," Torres said.

Chakotay was suddenly very quiet and staring off into space distractedly. Torres was no Betazoid, but she could tell the big Indian was uncomfortable. "What's the matter, Chakotay?"

He turned his head to her and took a minute before speaking, "I've been wanting you for so long, Torres. It's just... taking a little time to soak in, is all..."

"Yeah, I know, it was pretty sudden. I never expected to actually ever get you in the sack, you're so untouchable sometimes." Torres said.

"I guess so, but I was in charge, I had to be. But now," he said as he took Torres' hand, "I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner."

"Well, we'll just have to make up for lost time, then!" Torres smiled and looked around, "Hey, look, Janeway's here with Kes!"

"Is there something... you know...," Chakotay was trying to phrase this correctly," 'going on' between them?"

"I'm not sure, but they sure look dressed for action!" Torres said, admiring the two women.

By now, Kes had almost finished eating and Janeway had finished her 7th glass of wine. Janeway hadn't eaten anything, she had said she wasn't hungry... for food, anyway. Kes didn't quite know what "wine" was, but from the Captain's behavior, she could tell she was drunk. Ocampas, like almost every other humanoid race, had long ago discovered intoxicating chemicals in drinks.

"You're such a little slut," Janeway slurred as she reached across the table and pulled down one of Kes' shoulder straps, revealing her right nipple to anyone in the restaurant who might be looking. Kes blushed brightly and reached to cover herself up. But Janeway grabbed her nipple and pinched it lightly, just enough to feel good and hurt at the same time. Kes moaned in spite of herself, but still pulled up her dress. Janeway let her and picked up the last piece of G'Roka on Kes' plate and held it up to Kes' lips. Kes obediently ate from Janeway's fingers, keeping her eyes on hers as she had been instructed. As they had been waiting for their food, Janeway had explained the etiquette for the evening to Kes. Kes was not to look anywhere but directly into Janeway's eyes. She was to eat every morsel of food Janeway manually fed to her. She was to lick Janeway's fingers clean after every bite. Kes had obeyed to the letter, and Janeway had taken wicked satisfaction in finger-fucking Kes' succulent little mouth every now and then.

Kes licked the last bit of G'Roka off Janeway's fingers and sat back. She wondered what was to happen now... will they go back to Janeway's room so Janeway could show her the "new kink"? Or was THIS the new kink?

"All finished, Kes, very good," Janeway said a little giggly.

"Thank you, Captain..," Kes was happy to have received a compliment from Janeway.

"Kes, I'm not on duty, and you're not a crew member," Janeway admonished her," You can call me 'Mistress'."

"Yes, Mistress," Kes liked the submissive feel to the phrase.

"Are you full?" Janeway asked.

"Yes, very much so! It was delicious!" Kes replied truthfully, although she knew she'd eat ANYTHING from those fingers!

"Well, let's hope you have room for desert!" Kes knew Janeway didn't mean any kind of dessert she could get off the menu. She couldn't wait to get back to the room!

"Let's go, Kes," Janeway stood up. Kes followed her, aware of a wet spot on the back of her dress which she tried to cover with her free hand. To her surprise, Janeway led her to the bathroom, not the exit. Once inside, Janeway forcefully spun the smaller girl around and sat her on one of the sinks. She gabbed Kes' hair with one hand and kissed her deeply and passionately, all the sexual tension from the dinner fueling her attentions. With her other hand, she reached between Kes' legs and spread them. She inserted two fingers into Kes' dripping cunt and fucked her. Kes moaned deeply into Janeway's mouth, loving the feel of her Captain's tongue and fingers. Suddenly, Janeway broke the kiss and removed her fingers, causing a surprised gasp from Kes. Janeway grabbed Kes and pulled her to the center of the floor and shoved her down on her knees. Janeway lifted up her gown and stood over the kneeling Ocampa so that the little woman's mouth was positioned directly below her red-haired pussy, itself wet with excitement.

"Eat me, Kes!" Janeway gasped, lost in the throes of drunken horniness.

Kes was nervous about the possibility of someone coming in while she was eating out the captain of the ship, but she could not disobey her. She quickly began rubbing her wet lips lightly along Janeway's waiting cunt lips. Janeway moaned lightly and shuddered. Kes saw the goose bumps forming up and down Janeway's arms. She continued running her soft lips along Janeway's sensitive swollen mound, then finally applied her tongue. She flattened her tongue and ran it lightly over the surface of Janeway's lips eliciting another shudder and a happy sigh. She closed her mouth over the quivering cunt above her and slipped her tongue between the lips, sliding it up until it found Janeway's sensitive clit. She licked it and sucked on it, while at the same time masturbating herself with her own right hand.

Tasha had been about to sit down when she had heard Janeway and Kes came in. She spied on them through the crack between the stall door and watched in fascination as the two women fondled and kissed each other. Suddenly, her strong need to piss which had sent her on a ten-minute search for the bathroom had been replaced with an even stronger urge. She continued to watch Kes and Janeway as she reached down into her panties and began sliding her fingers over her quickly engorging pussy. Her fingers knew her cunt well, they had been its only source of pleasure during her two years on the run.

scatwoman
scatwoman
617 Followers