Voyager Uncensored Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't let that happen – I hated the idea of losing my commission as much as I hated the idea of disappointing Seven. So I stared her right in the eyes and forced myself to swallow the entire chunky, slimy load of snots in one large gulp. Seven looked at me suspiciously and I opened my mouth to show her I did actually swallow it. She roughly stuck her finger in and checked behind my teeth, under my tongue and at the back of my mouth, nearly triggering my gag reflex.

"Satisfactory," Seven concluded, "in the future, I expect you to not require instruction in this matter. There is no logical reason for your difficulty. The human body swallows its own mucus constantly; your body is made to digest mucus. It even provides health benefits in the antibiotics and antiseptics contained in it. You should be thanking me."

"Thank you, ma'am," I found myself saying... and I meant it.

Seven then stood and continued working as she told me to continue licking her clean, from head to toe. I licked her face, neck and armpits – which were especially salty.

"I perspire copiously in this uniform," she explained.

With great anticipation, I worked my way down to her massive, pendulous breasts. I couldn't believe I was going to be allowed to do this! How many men – and some women – on this ship would have killed to be in my position at that moment! I spent a long time licking Seven's breasts, lathing every square inch with saliva, even lifting the heavy orbs to clean underneath them. I saved the best for last and licked, sucked and lavishly serviced each of her nipples for nearly ten minutes each.

"Ensign, I believe my nipples are sufficiently clean, now," Seven had to inform me to get me to move on.

As I continued down, across her taut belly and all over her generous ass cheeks, I could smell her sex's aroma strongly in my nostrils and it lit my mind on fire! I longed to know what her pussy tasted like – how its folds would feel across my tongue, how sweet her juices would taste running down my throat.

But to my dismay, Seven ordered me to skip her pubic area. I was devastated, but obeyed, my longing only growing stronger.

Soon, I'd worked my way down to her feet, sucking each one of her toes vigorously and thoroughly licking the sweaty, dirty soles of her feet until they were soft and sparkling clean.

To my delight, when I was done with her feet, she instructed me to return to her pubic area and complete the job. Exactly what I was dreaming of! The thought of burying my face in this beautiful, statuesque woman's mound and licking it clean made me wetter than I could believe!

As Seven set about going over the results of a wide-spectrum scan of a nearby nebula, I passionately licked my way up from her feet, up the inside of her powerful thighs and to her pubis. I paused briefly to savor the moment and then dove in with gusto! I mashed my well-lubricated mouth against her pussy mound and lavished her cunt lips with my lustful tongue, running it up and down her vulva, parting her labia with the tip of my tongue and flicking her clit. For the first time ever, I saw Seven react with something like surprise. Nothing overt, but a slight jerk of her pelvis told me that she definitely felt what I was doing. And the subsequent gesture of slightly widening her stance gave me all the encouragement I needed!

I reached up grabbed her two large, fleshy buns and pulled her cunt into my mouth as much as I could, licking and kissing and sucking and sliding my eager, determined tongue in and out of her vigorously. I drank in her juices thirstily, eating her with the kind of unabashed, unrestrained, mindless zeal with which a starving animal would devour their first meal in days. I was in utter heaven.

Eventually, I felt Seven's cunt walls contract around my tongue and I redoubled my efforts, grinding my mouth into her pussy. I felt her juices flow freely over my tongue and swallowed them gratefully. Her butt muscles clenched and unclenched involuntarily and her hips rocked every so subtly. I was looking up at her face between her huge hanging boobs and saw her eyes close for just a moment – she actually stopped working for nearly 3 seconds as she came in my mouth. I was happier than I had ever been in my life, knowing I'd brought Seven to orgasm. I didn't know it at the time, but that was the very first orgasm of her life, as she'd been a child at the time of her assimilation. I will always consider it the greatest honor of my life to have brought this amazing woman to her first sexual climax (of many yet to come!)

Seven looked down at me and I swear she nearly smiled, "Very good, Ensign." The words meant more to me than any praise I'd gotten in studying all these years and passing test after test in order to get a commission. I would love this woman and serve her gladly for as long as she would have me.

I licked and sucked her swollen pussy a few more moments, then began to pull away, but Seven stopped me with her hand on the back of my head.

"No, you are not done yet," she told me.

I couldn't imagine what more she expected of me in this area, but did as she was told and sealed my open mouth back to her cunt and awaited instructions. But when she unleashed a torrent of strong, hot piss right into my mouth, her actions spoke for themselves! Instinctively, I knew what to do and began swallowing as fast as I could. Seven's eyes remained locked on mine as she emptied her bladder into me and I knew I was being tested. I was not about to fail her! I didn't even care what it tasted like or how wrong it was what she was doing to me. It didn't matter – all that mattered was pleasing this incredible goddess above me. I chugged down her entire expulsion, feeling the hot urine streaming down my esophagus and filling my belly.

Unconsciously, my hips were rocking and I reached down into my pants to rub my scorching cunt, but Seven ordered me to stop.

"You will not be distracted with your own needs," she informed me, "serving me must be your priority."

I groaned through a bulging cheekfull of her fresh-hot whiz and gulped it down, ignoring the throbbing in my loins at her behest. When her deluge had finally abated to a trickle and I'd lapped up the last drops of her urine, she released my head and I pulled away, my jaw sore from being stuck open for so long. Strings of saliva ran from her thoroughly-cleaned cunt to my lips and tongue and I made sure to lick them up without being told to do so.

Seven pulled me around to kneel behind her and, after a short-lived bout of naive confusion, I knew exactly what to do. I reached up and spread Seven's ass cheeks to reveal her wrinkled, pink sphincter. Her asshole smelled sweet, but I could detect the trace scents of foulness as well. It was an intoxicating and exhilarating smell. I immediately set to licking her anus clean. There were only a few specks of fecal residue on it, but I tongue-washed the entire area with care.

"Clean the inside as well, and be especially thorough in your task," Seven commanded.

With pleasure, I pressed the tip of my tongue against her puckered hole and, to my pleasant surprise, it opened easily for me. I opened my mouth wide and thrust my tongue in deeper and deeper until I was pushed up against her ass as far as my open mouth would allow and the majority of my tongue was buried inside her anal canal! It was a fantastic feeling, to have my tongue being massaged by her anal walls... I could taste the remnants of her prior bowel movements smearing across my tongue, but for some reason, this didn't disgust me. I guess, by this point, I was so lost in the moment, so lost in my new role as her complete and total slave that I accepted all she had to offer me – and I did so gratefully. I let the brown detritus dissolve on my tongue and run out into my mouth and I swallowed it down inside of me.

This stage of her cleaning easily lasted the longest. It was clear this was the most important part of the ritual to Seven and I did not argue. I was lost in anal bliss, tonguing her bowels and cleaning her from the inside-out. I truly was her servant in every way. Well, every way, yet, but one...

"It is important that you do this part, especially," Seven informed me after nearly 15 minutes of intense internal cleansing. I could understand why it was important to her – it would naturally be the filthiest part of her body. But what she said next surprised me, "not for my sake, but for your own, as it is how you will get your sustenance thrice daily."

Before my mind could make sense of that statement, a powerful fart shot from the depths of her intestines and straight into my mouth! I jerked at the surprise of it, but did not pull out my tongue. Another fart soon followed, then several more. Each one was getting longer, and more foul. I could taste the gasses on my deeply-inserted tongue and my nostrils were saturated with the scent. A few fart sprayed liquid fecal matter across my tongue, but I made no motion of protest. I simply kept my place and awaited my Mistress' instructions.

"Since you have proven yourself a nonproductive member of this crew, I have deemed that it would be wasteful for you to continue to consume so much of this ship's valuable limited resources," Seven explained with cold, precise logic, "such as food, and water."

Sabine stared up at Seven and let the words sink in.

I could feel the walls of Seven's ass undulating around my tongue and knew it was coming. Her rectum dilated to accommodate the girth of the turd sliding inexorably toward my mouth and I strained to extend my tongue a bit further to feel for it. When the tip of my tongue first flicked the head of the turd, an electric shot ran through my body, straight from the nerve endings on the tip of my tongue down to my beet-red clit. I nearly came on the spot, but I held it together for my Mistress.

"Fortunately for you," Seven continued, "Since I am such a highly productive and valued member of the crew, I am allotted a sizeable amount of extra food and drink."

Sabine was trying to follow her logic. Was Seven going to give some of her rations to her?

"With my much higher metabolic rate," Seven explained, "I can metabolize and therefore recycle enough of this to sustain and nourish you."

I flattened my tongue to allow it to pass more easily. It was hard and lumpy, and surprisingly thick. As it slid over my tongue, I could taste it intimately. Every subtle flavor was intensified by my arousal, my heightened frame of mind. It was foul, but mildly so; slimy but firm. As it pushed its way out down the length of my tongue, it hit all of my taste receptors slowly, one by one. I could taste some saltiness, some bitterness, even some sweetness, believe it or not. There was some sour, as well. But the majority of the taste was indefinable. I suppose the closest taste sensation was that elusive taste known as "savory". That's what it was – it didn't repulse me, it piqued my appetite, ignited a hunger in me I hadn't known existed!

The shit was so large that it was having a difficult time squeezing its way out of her already-stretched sphincter. I did my best to help it along by massaging the length of the massive crap with my tongue, almost trying to hook onto it with the tip of my tongue and pull it out, but to no avail.

"THIS will be your primary duty from this moment forth," Seven informed me, "you shall ingest all of my urine and *all* of my feces. *Every* ounce of my bodily wastes will be consumed by you and you alone. Consider yourself to be the first to participate in a grand experiment."

Seven's words had me moaning into her ass. I was dripping wet and lost in submissive lust.

But with a sudden effort, Seven's anal muscles clenched around the stalled stool and shoved it outward right into my waiting mouth! Seven reached back to hold my head in place, anticipating a completely understandable automatic reaction to pull away, to not allow such a humiliating violation of one's body and soul, but to her surprise, I reached up and grabbed her hips and shoved my face even deeper into her ass, pulling away from her hand. I smashed my mouth around her now grossly stretched-out asshole and sealed my lips to it, sucking the shit out as hard as I could! She removed her hand and smiled down at me as she watched her new slave fulfill its ultimate duty: eating her shit.

"This part of the procedure is for *your* benefit, Ensign," Seven informed me, "so it would be acceptable for you to pleasure yourself now, should you feel the need." I needed no more encouragement than that! I dropped one hand, shoved it into my pants and fingered myself furiously while hungrily devouring Seven's shit! I had the first of multiple, powerful orgasms nearly instantaneously as the massive log forced its way into my ravenous maw!

The turd was massive and before long I needed to chew and swallow or else I was going to be choking on it – so I reluctantly withdrew my shit-coated tongue so that I could bite into her fecal treat and chew it up. Biting into the log unleashed a whole flood of newer, stronger flavors and textures! It was dense and chalky, lumpy and stringy. I could feel hard bits and soft patches, pockets of flavor so strong it made my hair stand on end as I chewed through them. But I didn't have time to savor my meal, it was all coming too quickly now. I masticated the first large bite into a chunky paste just dissolved enough to swallow down with some effort and took the final step to becoming the ultimate slave for my Mistress.

As the first mouthful of her crap sank into my belly and I bit off the next huge piece, I came again, harder, deeper than before, screaming around the fat log filling my mouth and bucking like a wild woman. I felt a change wash over me. I forgot who I was or where I was, I forgot all about my training and my ordeals and my failures. Nothing else mattered anymore, I left my old life behind me and gave myself over, entirely, to my new life, my new function. I lived *only*, from that moment on, to serve Seven.

.

.

.

.

.

By the end of it all, Seven had deposited three large loafs of shit into my guts and I had eagerly devoured them all. I had cum so many times I had lost count, my pussy was raw and sore from my furious frigging.

I could tell Seven was extremely pleased with my performance, and I slouched on the ground rubbing my bloated belly in a daze. Shit still permeated my every taste bud and caked my lips, my gums and was lodged into every crevice of my teeth. I didn't care, I wanted to keep that taste in my mouth forever.

As Seven's nanites reconstructed her uniform and she completed her duties (the entire ordeal had lasted over two hours!) and turned to me.

"Clean yourself up and report back to me at 10:30 hours," she instructed me as coldly and detached as ever, "I will have more tasks for you and should have sufficiently digested my breakfast by then."

And with that, she turned and walked out. I watched as she wiggled my new, exclusive food dispenser out of the room. When the doors closed, my stomach grumbled and I belched the largest, longest, foulest shit-burp one could likely imagine. I should have been embarrassed. I should have felt deep shame at what I had just done. But I didn't. I only felt pride and satisfaction. I was satiated and, for the first time in my life, truly happy.

Continued in Voyager Uncensored #6: "24/Seven, Part II"

Scatwoman@aol.com

September 21, 2011