Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 11

Story Info
Jack and Donna get engaged and Eddie is fed to the wolves.
20.8k words
4.81
12.9k
12

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Anna's sister, Frankie, while I drove and told her I was coming to the city for a couple days. I knew she had a two-bedroom apartment and I asked if I could use her spare bedroom. I needed to talk to Frankie about my plans. For whatever weird reason, talking to Frankie was like talking to Anna. They looked alike and their personalities were the same. I can't even begin to explain why I felt the need to get Anna's approval, but it was the last step before I could move on. I already knew what Frankie would say. She would say that Anna would want nothing more than for me to be happy but I had to hear her say it, like it was Anna saying it. Frankie seemed to be thrilled with my call and said something about déjà vu and told me she had something important to tell me.

Frankie met me in the lobby of her fancy apartment building. She was giddy as she threw herself into my arms the moment I stepped out of the revolving door to the lobby. I held her with one arm as she threw her arms around my neck and showered me with quick pecking kisses. I moved us off to the side so others, coming and going, could pass. I set my bag down and held her with both arms. Her feet were off the floor. Passers-by smiled at us as they went by.

In the elevator, she was talking a mile-a-minute. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked so much like Anna. Her voice was the same and she even used the same syntax and expressions that Anna used. Genetics or environment? Who knew. She had on a pair of jeans that looked like they had been sprayed on. Her ass was just like Anna's too. Perfect. Before recent developments, my heart would be in my throat just looking at Frankie and I admit that my heart quickened.

We talked all afternoon about stuff. When we ran out of stuff to talk about, I got down to business. After Anna's wake, I had her cremated like she wanted and Frankie volunteered to hold the urn until I decided what to do with it. I asked her if she still had the urn and she looked at me like I had ten heads and said, "Of course."

"I want to spread the ashes over the lake at the park. Anna had a favorite spot that was private and we could fool-around." I smiled when I thought about a few of those times. They were way more than fooling around. Anna loved to have sex in semi-public, with a risk of getting caught. I wasn't crazy about it at first but I learned to like it too. I told Frankie about a couple of them that stuck in my mind. She was amused. She'd never thought her sister Anna was that blatant about sex. Without a word, Frankie got up and went down the hall and returned in a minute carrying the brass urn. She put it on the coffee table between us and I just stared at it. Time seemed to stop.

Frankie spoke and broke the spell. "I'd like to go with you, if that's okay?" I just nodded. I couldn't get my voice to work for a few moments. My lungs seemed like they were jammed in my throat.

Still staring at the urn on the coffee table, I got my voice back and said, "I need to do some shopping and I'd like you to help me."

Frankie cocked her head and looked at me oddly and said, "Anything particular?"

For whatever reason, I hadn't anticipated that question. I had it all worked out that we'd just go shopping and wind up in the store, and then I'd tell her the story when it would be too late for her to talk me out of it. I looked into her eyes and saw Anna's eyes. I looked away and then began examining my fingers. I gathered my resolve and said, "An engagement ring." I braced myself for her reaction. I had gotten through the hard part of just saying it.

Frankie was apparently dumb-struck. She just sat there across the coffee table gawking at me over the urn. Slowly, her lips formed a smile and then a grin. She screeched, "YES. FINALLY. OH MY GOD, JACK." She launched off her chair and threw herself into my arms and kissed my face everywhere over and over again. I had prayed for this reaction but I never thought I'd get it. She maneuvered herself so she was sitting on my thighs with her feet behind me as she clung to my neck. I was so relieved by her reaction that I gripped her hips and pulled her to me. She tenderly kissed me on the lips and whispered, "I never thought I'd see the day. You found someone. Oh my God. You have to tell me."

I told her the whole story. I told her about Donna and Priya and Ashley and most of the others. I left out Divi and her friends. I didn't want her judging me as too much of a pervert. She was so excited that I got excited too. She asked a ton of questions and I answered them all. We talked into the early morning hours.

Frankie suddenly got energetic and her eyes went wide. "Fuck. I had something important to tell you." She had my attention. "I've been having these weird recurring dreams lately. They're always the same and you and Anna are there. I must be there too but I never take part. Anna always has her favorite dress on. You know that low-cut, navy-blue dress with small white polka-dots? The first few times I had the dream, Anna is talking to you. I'm just there listening. Neither of you seem to know that I'm there. I can't make out what she says and I try to listen harder but she drifts away and you're reaching for her. Two nights ago, I had the same dream. Everything is the same. Anna took your hand and she says something again but it's hard to make out. Then suddenly her words were clear but she was talking directly to me. She said..." Frankie's eyes suddenly glistened with tears as she stopped in mid-sentence. Her breath caught in her throat and she struggled to continue, "She said, 'Tell Jack that I'm always with him and I'll always love him. Tell him it's time.'" We were both crying like babies and I went to her and held her tight to me as we sobbed. When we got ourselves back together again, Frankie continued, "If that wasn't strange enough, last night I didn't have the dream and then you called this morning. This is all so weird." She smiled and more tears pushed out of her eyes. I wiped them from her cheeks and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back with passion.

I thought of Anna as I lay there in bed. The thoughts didn't make me morose like usual and I didn't try to put them out of my mind. The vision of Anna in my brain morphed into Frankie in her painted-on jeans and her incredible ass and my erection lifted the bed covers. I stroked it a few times and then held it down on my stomach and drifted off to sleep.

The next day, Frankie had to work and I drove mindlessly around the city. I checked on my house that Anna and I had lived in. It was rented so I didn't go inside. I couldn't bring myself to sell it then. I wanted to sell it now. I called the real estate agency that we had used to buy the house later that afternoon and got the ball rolling. I visited Frankie at work, just to see our old offices. A lot had changed. I had no bad feelings about it. Frankie escorted me around. It was company policy when a visitor was there. Corporate espionage was a problem that Anna and I had never concerned ourselves with. We went to dinner that night and talked about the family and how everyone was. I even asked about Frankie's mom and she grinned and without hesitation said, "She still hates you."

I grinned and said, "I'm glad that some things haven't changed." She giggled and the conversation moved on.

Frankie played hooky from work the next day and I took her to breakfast at Anna's favorite breakfast diner. With all the changes since I'd left, I was amazed that it was still there. She drove. She wore Anna's favorite dress that she had mentioned from her dream. I remembered it. I hadn't immediately noticed but she had fixed her hair like Anna always wore hers. The bronze urn was seat-belted in the backseat. We sat in Anna's and my favorite booth near the window. I grinned when I realized that I had subconsciously done the same thing at Donna's diner. Frankie saw my grin and wanted to know what I was thinking. I told her. I remembered what I always ordered when Anna and I came here and I ordered something different.

Since we were already down-town and Frankie was so excited about the ring shopping, our next stop was at the best jewelry store in the city. It was where I'd bought Anna's ring. I wondered how I'd feel when I walked in but it was fine. Amazingly, the owner from back then was still worked there and he claimed that he remembered us. He couldn't be faulted for thinking that Frankie was Anna but he had to be amazed at how well she had aged. I didn't attempt to explain at first, but then I realized that I had to when I told him I wanted to look at engagement rings and he looked quizzically at us.

I explained the situation and he was embarrassed and apologetic and expressed his sympathy and then we got down to business. Frankie and I must have looked at a hundred rings. I didn't want it to look like Anna's ring. Frankie agreed. We finally settled on a round-cut two caret diamond center stone with a ring of baguette diamonds around it and imbedded in the platinum setting. The clarity and color of the center stone was incredible. Frankie pushed it onto her finger and examined it. She grinned at me and just nodded. The owner was ecstatic and he rattle off a string of Yiddish words that I didn't understand. His wife rushed in from the back room and grabbed my face and kissed me on both cheeks and then did the same to Frankie. The husband explained that Frankie wasn't the bride and the wife blushed with embarrassment.

We left with the ring in a hinged royal-blue velvet box safely in my front pocket. Frankie drove us to the park. I gave her directions to our 'spot' and we carried the urn and a blanket through a small patch of trees about a hundred feet from the edge of the lake. I spread the blanket in the same spot Anna always did. There was no one in sight. I set the urn in the grass and laid down on the blanket. Frankie laid down beside me and spread the flowing hemline of her dress around her. We watched the clouds pass by and commented on how one or another looked like an animal. We got laughing about some of the absurd comparisons. I was quiet for a while with my hands behind my head. Frankie read my mood and she got quiet too.

My mind was drifting in the past when Frankie rolled on her side close beside me and put her hand on my chest. I looked over at her and she had the sultriest expression on her face. She ran her hand down my torso and onto my crotch. She didn't wait for me to attempt to interpret her motive. She came up on one elbow, looking down into my face and said, "Make love to me. Right here where you made love to Anna."

Frankie was taking a chance on how I would react to her request. The 'make love to me' was risky enough but the 'where you made love to Anna' risked a total rejection. I gave the whole request just a moment of contemplation before rolling on my side toward her and pulling her lips to mine. We kissed tenderly and it was only moments before we were frantically searching for places to kiss.

Frankie's hand yanked open my belt and she fumbled with the button, so I helped her. She didn't even bother with the zipper as she shoved her hand down my pants to find my rock-hard cock. We were both already gasping for oxygen as I kissed her everywhere. When I found her neck under her ear, she let out a guttural groan and pushed herself down my body and quickly unzipped my pants and shoved my cock in her mouth. She was groaning non-stop as she furiously bobbed her lips on my cock. She was in-heat and I dropped my head to the blanket and thrust my hips up at her as I started moaning.

I was in heaven and I let her go without concern for whether I'd have anything left for her. I knew I could make love to Frankie until she couldn't take it anymore. She sucked a climax from me and she groaned and gagged and coughed on the huge load that I deposited in her mouth.

As soon as I was done, Frankie furiously started sucking on my cock until it was rock-hard again. When she dropped down on her back beside me with a pleading expression on her face, I sat up and pulled my shoes and pants off and then my shirt. My cock was so hard, it hurt. I unfastened the several front buttons of Anna's navy-blue, polka dot dress and laid it open to her sides. She wasn't wearing a bra. I looked down at her fantastic body. She lifted her hips as I pulled her thong down her legs. She was frantic as she sat up and pulled the sleeves of her dress off. Her eyes were on fire as she looked up at me and said, "Please. Hurry. Oh my God Jack. Hurry. I need you, now."

The words 'hurry' and 'sex' didn't go together in my head. At least not in my big head. It was a different story for my little head. It was ready to explode it was so hard. This time my big head prevailed and I lifted Frankie's legs over my shoulders and moved my face down into her sex. She mumbled, "Oh my God," as her legs crossed on my back and she pulled my face into her. When my tongue touched her clitoris, she let out a half-scream. She started the scream and immediately squelched it when she remembered where we were. A woman's scream in the park would bring everyone within earshot. She clamped her hand over her mouth and groaned into it. She had lifted her hips up to my face to give me full access to her clitoris, vagina and anus and I worked them all with my tongue and lips until she exploded into a powerful orgasm. She screamed into her hand as her eyes pinched shut and a myriad of intense expressions washed over her face.

I kept right on going as I held her hips in place as she thrashed. She hadn't even recovered when she groaned out, "Oh my gawwd, Jack. I'm cumming again." A demonic growl poured from her throat as her hips began gyrating again. I pulled back to watch her roll through another huge orgasm. Her vaginal fluids gushed out and ran down over her anus. I bent down again and slurped her fluids from her anus and pussy and she screamed into her hand again.

When she could talk again, she pleaded for me to fuck her. I came up on my knees lifting Frankie's legs with me. Her hips came up in my lap and my cock stuck up between her thighs. She reached down and grabbed my cock and stroked my shaft to assess its hardness and then rolled her hips and pushed my cock into her pussy. The hardness of my cock made it difficult for her to get the angle right but she wanted it. I bent forward to allow for my cock to push into her and she immediately pulled me in with her legs. She gritted her teeth and seethed air in and out through them. She wasn't waiting for me. She was fucking herself furiously on my cock. I looked down at Frankie, thrashing under me and I saw Anna just the way I had remembered her. I reached down and put my index finger on Frankie's lips and she began to settle down. I 'shhhh'd' her and she slowed further. She gazed up at me with that pleading look on her face again and I 'ssshhh'd' again and she stopped her frantic hip thrusts.

I didn't even realize that I'd said it until Frankie told me after. I said, "Anna, Baby. Let me make love to you." Frankie smiled up at me but didn't correct me. I lowered my torso to my elbows and I could feel her hard nipples on my chest. I kissed her passionately and she returned the passion with searching lips. I eased my cock into her pussy and pushed down until she flinched slightly. Her arms grabbed my shoulders as we kissed while I gently made love to her. I changed pace and depth and after a few minutes, Frankie groaned hard into another orgasm. She was gasping for air.

My orgasm was getting closer but I figured that I could get one more from Frankie before I was done. For a few more minutes I slowly rolled my hips forward and back as Frankie reciprocated with her hips. Then my climax rushed forward. I could feel my balls tighten and I began piston-fucking her as her left hand went back to her mouth to stifle her screams. I couldn't hold back anymore and cum rocketed up my shaft. When she felt it coming, she slammed her hips up to me and her last orgasm rolled over her like a tsunami crashing to shore. Her eyes were wide and unseeing as her pussy milked me dry. I let my full weight drop onto her but only for a moment. She threw her arms back around my back and her body started shaking as she burst into tears. I rolled us over and pulled her on top of me. We remained connected in the middle. I kissed her forehead. She seemed to be embarrassed at her sudden display of emotion. I soothed her body as I ran my hands gently down her back and up the slope to her ass and then pulled them back up over her hips and slender waist, causing her to tremble, and then back to my starting point.

Frankie pushed herself up on my chest and looked down at me as she wiped tears from her eyes. She said, "I'm glad that you called me Anna. I wanted to be her for you one last time." Through her glistening eyes, she smiled down at me. I didn't remember calling her Anna and I said nothing more about it.

After a long time with Frankie's face on my shoulder, she sat up and pulled her knees up beside my waist. I was still imbedded in her and she ground her pussy down on my semi-hard cock until I was hard again. She was about to start again when we heard a car door slam pretty close by. Frankie dropped her tits to my chest again and neither of us moved. We heard at least two people walk by no more than twenty feet away. Frankie giggled silently and clenched her pussy on my cock.

The mood was broken. I grabbed the corner of the blanket and rolled us over and pulled the blanket over us. We listened until the footsteps disappeared in the distance. She pushed her lips to mine and kissed me. I rolled us back onto the blanket and then we got dressed. We folded the blanket and grabbed the urn and walked together to the lake.

Frankie wanted to say some words before we released the ashes. I did the same and then unscrewed the cap and after a short hesitation I slowly poured the ashes into the water. We watched as most of the ashes dispersed in the water lapping onto the shore. The rest blew away in the gentle breeze. Frankie held me and I held her as we both teared up. I held the neck of the urn wondering what I was going to do with it. Frankie reached over and took it from me. It was a relief; it seemed so heavy. She swung her arm back behind her and heaved the urn as far out in the water as she could. I watched it go, thinking, 'Well, that's a solution.' I tossed the cap in behind it. We stood silent, arm in arm for several moments and then walked, arm in arm, back to the car.

I took Frankie to dinner. She picked the restaurant. It wasn't a fancy place. We weren't really dressed for one. We talked about her work at the software company that Anna and I had started. She had developed one of Anna's archived plans for an application and my royalties would be huge.

Back at her apartment, we talked until there wasn't anything else to say. We retired to our rooms. I was hoping that Frankie would join me in the night but she didn't. I woke to the smell of bacon as Frankie was making breakfast. Frankie had taken yesterday off but she couldn't blow off another day. I was okay with that. I had one more thing to do before I headed back home.

Frankie and I hugged and kissed and we promised that we would stay in touch and visit when we could. I promised to invite her and Joyce and Angela to the wedding assuming that Donna said "Yes" when I asked her.

Frankie drove off to work and I headed down town to city center. I parked in a parking garage and crossed over to the tallest of the towers. I checked the registry board in the lobby and got on the elevator, which rose quickly to the floor I had selected. I got off and almost ran into a desk with a brass nameplate that read 'Jackie Prinslo'. A young and very attractive woman looked up at me with a big smile and said, "May I help you?" I told her who I was looking for and she asked if I had an appointment. I didn't. She picked up the phone and said, "Your name?" I told her and then she did an odd thing. She said, "You're Jack? The Jack from the lake?" I was set back on my heels and all I could do was nod." She lowered the phone receiver from her ear and hung up. She had a lascivious grin on her face as she scanned down my body to my crotch and back up again. She pulled her lower lip between her teeth and then dragged it slowly along her upper teeth. I doubt that she even realized that she'd done that. The lascivious expression on her face caused my dick to harden and it was already on its way as I contemplated the reason for my visit as I rode up in the elevator.