Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed hard at that vision and said, "You can be my porn star. You won't need the money but I could pay you if you want." She playfully punched me on the arm and laughed. Then she got serious as she asked about the woman in my bed that looked like the girl from the diner.

I said, "Her name is Priya. She lives next door with her eighteen-year-old daughter Divi. Priya and I had a short fling earlier this summer when she was married to a guy who spent his time in India. When they got divorced, she ended our affair. It seems that she was only interested in me when she or I wasn't emotionally available. I inadvertently told Divi that I couldn't participate in her summer ending slumber party because I was getting engaged. She told her mother and all of a sudden, I wasn't available again and she visited me in the middle of the night." Donna listened to my explanation which provided way more information than she had asked for.

I was about to apologize for presuming that she'd say "Yes" when I asked her to marry me, but Donna pressed her index finger to my lips to shut me up. I shut up. She said, "Can I ask for a favor?" I assumed that she was going to request that I didn't restart my fling with Priya and I was already ready to tell her that Priya and I were over. She smiled and hesitated for a moment and then said, "Can you include me in any future trysts with her. She's incredibly gorgeous and just looking at her makes me wet."

You could have knocked me over with a feather. There was so much more to Donna than met the eye. I looked at her and said, "Holy shit Donna. You never cease to amaze me. I had no idea." Then I thought about how free she was with me and her sister, and I realized that I did have some idea after all. I pushed her down on the bed and kissed her grinning lips. She ramped up the passion. She was getting horny all over again.

Almost to the minute, the doorbell rang again. Jacob was back in exactly an hour. I pulled on my robe again and ushered him into the kitchen. Donna came around the corner from the living room dressed in her robe carrying Jacob's laptop. Donna said, "We'd like copies of all of this and whatever else you have of Jack and other women. I looked over Donna's shoulder and vigorously shook my head and mouthed the word, "No". Jacob grinned at me and Donna turned to look at me. My head and face became inert. She looked at me for a moment and then turned back to Jacob and said, "Alright. Leave out the other Jack videos but I definitely have to have the one you showed me of Jack and the neighbor.

Just then we heard someone stumbling up the stairs to the deck. Eddie looked like he'd been dragged through a knot-hole. He could barely lift his feet to the next rung. Donna saw him and burst out laughing and Jacob and I followed suit. Eddie staggered into the living room and slid the door shut behind him. He gave me a "You bastard. You got me into that," look and I burst out laughing again.

Donna helped him across the room and he collapsed onto the sofa with his legs sprawled out in front of him. He tenderly cradled his balls through his shorts. Jacob was packing up his laptop. He didn't want Eddie to know that his performance was immortalized for all time. He got to the kitchen and turned around like he'd forgotten something and he said to Donna, "I'm Jacob by the way. I own the camp next door." He pointed toward his property and then he was gone.

Eddie had a faraway look on his face and he chuckled for no apparent reason other than from the visions running through his head. He said, "At first I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Fuck. There were nine of them. They didn't even give me a chance to recover before they were after my dick again. I barely got out of there with my life."

Donna exploded into laughter again and I followed suit. She sat down beside him on the sofa and patted his shoulder and said, "Poor baby. You could have been fucked to death." Then she realized that she'd said too much. Eddie looked at her with an expression that I read as, 'How do you know what was going on.' Donna read his expression the same and with quick thinking, said, "Jack told me that he fed you to the wolves." Eddie looked from Donna to me and scowled at me.

Donna didn't realize that her robe had parted, fully exposing her tits. Eddie didn't miss it though and as he nodded at her chest he said, "Ordinarily, if you exposed those amazing tits to me like that, I would be really turned on. Considering what I just went through, it has no affect on me at all." Donna looked down and quickly pulled her robe together.

I was still stunned by this new side of Donna, that she had only vaguely revealed before. It really turned me on though. Donna got up and said, "I have to call in and tell them I can't come in today. I'm not done with you yet." She took my phone out on the deck and made her call. She was giggling when she came back in. She said, "He already assumed that I wouldn't be in this morning. The word is out about last night at the Inn. By the end of the day, everyone in town will know."

I said, "We need to talk about your two jobs. I'm concerned for your health and the baby's health too."

She snuggled up to me and said, "That's sweet, but I like the work and meeting people but maybe giving up one of them would be best. We'll talk about it. Okay?" I nodded and pulled her into me. I had never had the conversation with her about my financial stability. It wasn't on par with hers but it was more than enough to support her without either of us working. I turned back to Eddie to tell him the news, but he was sound asleep on the sofa. Donna led me back to the bedroom. We both knew the camera was still there but neither of us cared. It seemed to turn her on even more.