Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nowhere for her to go and I had no desire to go anywhere either because my orgasm was building rapidly and I wanted it badly. As it rolled over the top, I groaned out, "UUNNGGG," as I collapsed to my elbows squishing my soaked chest to hers. I lowered my face to kiss her wet lips. She latched onto my lips and groaned through my many cum-shots and the remainder of her double orgasm. The squirt had diminished until it just drooled from her vagina. We were both drained and neither of us moved until we'd recovered from our orgasms, Priya looked up at me as if looking to see if I was upset with the mess she'd made and when I grinned down at her, she burst out laughing and pulled my face to hers and we kissed.

I pulled my nearly soft cock from her and rolled over to my side of the bed on my back. Priya rolled on her side after she eased her legs down and stretched them as she lifted her hips in the air for a moment. She ran her fingers through the sparse hair on my chest and got serious. "Is there any chance we can keep doing this after you're married?"

I was silent for a few moments and then said, "I won't lie to her; so, I'd say no. But she's shown some pretty open thinking about sex so far." Nothing more was said about it. Priya rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom with her hand clamped in her sex. I heard the shower come on and I joined her. We washed and caressed each other until the water went cold and then dried each other off. Priya pulled on her clothes, which consisted of a long tee shirt and nothing else. I was still naked as I escorted her to the slider. She stopped there and turned around. She lifted my soft cock in the palm of her hand and squeezed her fingers around it as she stretched up on her bare toes to kiss me.

She said, "I'd already decided to join Divi and her friends, tomorrow night... Well, now I guess it's tonight. But now that you won't be there, I guess I'll just stay in my room and get myself off, with my electronic friend, thinking about tonight... or rather, last night." She grinned and gave me one more kiss before she pulled back the slider and was gone. I slowly closed the door behind her and watched her until she disappeared around the corner of her house. It was very early dawn and still dark. I went back to the bedroom and stripped off the bedding and mattress pad and threw everything in the hamper. I remade the bed and climbed in and was sound asleep again in five minutes, which I spent reliving what had just happened.

When I woke again, the sun was up. I lifted the shade and noticed that Eddie's car wasn't there. He must have spent the night at Sylvia's. I thought, 'It's kind of nice not having Eddie here. I'm comfortable being alone.' That thought lead to another, 'I'm not going to be alone anymore.' I smiled to myself as I started the coffee maker and popped a pod in. With cup in hand and nothing on, I stepped out onto my deck. I didn't stay there long. It was kind of chilly out. I noticed that most of the deciduous trees were showing colors. Fall was upon us with winter close behind. I hated even thinking about it. I went back inside and my mind returned to the seemingly arduous task of figuring out what was the perfect way to ask Donna to marry me. I was getting nowhere fast.

There were an infinite number of ways. The ring in the dessert or the champagne glass was dumb. She could chip a tooth or swallow it. I decided that my analytical mind was overthinking this and got dressed and drove downtown to the diner for breakfast. I had been thinking nonstop of Donna and I wanted to see her.

As always, Donna was excited to see me walk in. She started to seat me at the booth I'd sat in ever since she'd worked there. Then she smiled and led me to the same middle of the room table I'd sat in last time. One other couple was there so Donna sat across from me as we chatted and I ate. She asked me where we were going on our date tonight but I evaded the question other than to say, "Dinner and whatever." She grinned at the 'whatever' part. Blood was pounding in my ears as my thoughts returned to when the appropriate time was to pop the question: In the restaurant in public; in the car; in bed, because I knew that the word 'whatever' meant sex and the smile on her face indicated that that was she was thinking too.

Donna had to wait on the other couple so she got up as I was finishing. I paid the check with cash and waited for her to return. When she did, I pulled her against me and kissed her hard. She was a little embarrassed but she kissed me back. I said, "I know I don't even have to say this but dress nice tonight. I'm taking you to the fanciest restaurant in the area." She cocked her head and looked at me quizzically. I left her standing there obviously ticking her way through the restaurants in the area trying to guess where we were going.

When I got home, Eddie's car was in the driveway. The temperature had warmed considerably and he was sitting on the deck in his shorts and a tee shirt. When I came out, he was staring over into Jacob's yard and I could see why. Ashley was on her dock doing her yoga again. The parade had formed but with far fewer boats. I heard the grumbling of Jacob's diesel truck pull into his driveway and then silence again. A minute later, Jacob came down the boat ramp between our properties and squatted down and spoke to Ashley. She immediately got up and maneuvered her tits back into place and rolled up her mat and followed Jacob back to the house. On the way back up the ramp, Jacob yelled over, "Hey Jack. The day turned off nice. How have you been?"

I yelled back, "Hey Jacob. Everything here is great. You?"

He said, "Not so great here." My curiosity was peaked but he said nothing more. Ten minutes later we heard Jacob and Ashley inside his house, yelling and swearing at each other. I'd never heard them quarrel before. I couldn't make out most of what Jacob was saying but Ashley was screaming and after fifteen minutes of arguing she clearly yelled, "Fuck you Jacob. You have your nonstop parade of bimbos. I'm out of here." Five minutes later, we heard Ashley's car start and then the engine revved as gravel clattered off the house from her spinning tires. I had a feeling we wouldn't be entertained by Ashley again.

All was quiet again and I looked at Eddie, shrugged my shoulders and said, "Well. It was fun while it lasted." Eddie chuckled and nodded. The boat parade had disappeared as fast as Ashley had.

I was fidgety and anxious all day and Eddie noticed. By mid-afternoon, he said, "You're asking her tonight, aren't you? You're like a cat on a hot tin roof. Relax. For Christ's sake, it's not like she might say no." I knew he was right but with Anna, we had dated so long, it was a forgone conclusion that we were getting married. The question was just a matter of when, not if.

I changed the subject and said, "Are you ready for tonight? I have no idea how many girls will be here but some of them will prefer each other, if you know what I mean."

Eddie smiled and said, "Girl action is hot. That'll help me get up for the next round." I just smiled. He asked, "Do you think Divi's mother will participate? She is smoking hot." I noticed his dick had become erect in his shorts just thinking about tonight.

I said, "I don't think Priya will participate. I talked to her last night about it and she said that she'd lock herself in her room. She's not crazy about this whole thing but Divi is persistent." Eddie grinned and nodded. Then I said, "Don't bring any of the girls here. If thing go like I hope with Donna, I'll be bringing her back here. Okay?" He nodded in agreement.

I was dressed in my best suit and even put on a tie that I struggled to tie properly. Divi came to retrieve Eddie before I left. I was sure I'd hear all about it tomorrow. In the back of my mind, way down in my crotch, I envied him. I thought back to that day with the girls at the beginning of the summer. By the time I got to Donna's house, I was still trying to get my erection to go down.

Sylvia answered the door dressed in shorts and a sweatshirt. She was as beautiful as ever as she ushered me into the study and pulled a beer out of the refrigerator under the bar. She said that Donna wouldn't be long. We chatted about Eddie and anything else we had in common, which was basically, Donna. She commented on how I was dressed. She'd never seen me dressed like that. Hell, I hadn't seen myself dressed like that. She said, "Something special going on tonight?" as she grinned at me.

I was ready to explode but I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "Just dinner. We might not be home tonight so don't wait up." She giggled and an odd expression washed over her face like she knew exactly what I was thinking. I ignored that look and took a sip off my beer bottle as I walked to the twelve-foot stacks of old hardbound books. I felt like Sylvia's brain was drilling into mine.

When Donna walked into the study, I just stared, slack-jawed, at her. She was stunning in her flimsy material, form hugging dress. She stood tall in her stilettos. My favorite. The dress dropped to mid-calf with what I could only classify as scarves of various lengths. She posed to display her left leg all the way up to her hip between a long split between scarves. The effect was incredible. The top was low cut in front and back. Her breasts were sitting high even without a bra, which would have been impossible considering that the dress was basically backless. She spun around once to show me the whole package. Her light brown hair was weaved up on her head. Her eyes were captivating, made up like they were. Donna didn't wear a lot of makeup as a rule, but tonight; she was glamorous. Her plump lips were painted with lip-gloss. Even Sylvia was staring at her.

She grinned at my reaction and cat-walked her way across the room and pushed her body against mine and kissed me. I thought I would cum right there in my pants. In that room at that moment, Donna was the most gorgeous woman on the planet. She pushed her left leg between mine and rubbed her hip on my erection and then pulled back and grinned at me and said, "I guess you like what you see." I leaned forward and kissed her back. I looked at my watch and said, "We'd better get going." Sylvia brought over a shawl and Donna's clutch purse. She draped the shawl over Donna's shoulders and Donna made the final adjustments in front.

Ten minutes later I pulled into the Inn Restaurant parking lot and Donna turned and looked at me. She said, "I work here every night of the week and you bring me here on my one night off." I knew this would be her reaction and I just smiled at her.

I said, "I told you I was taking you to the best restaurant in the area. This is the best restaurant in the area." I could tell she wasn't sure about this but I had a method to the madness. She relented and then smiled and nodded. I went around the car to open her door and offered my hand to assist her. She took it and giggled at my gallantry. We were ushered to our table that I had prearranged. It was in a small alcove that looked out over a lake. It was the most private table they had. I held her chair for her and she giggled again and looked at me with an expression that I read as, 'what are you up to anyway'. I smiled and took my seat.

The owner came over and remarked about how lovely Donna was and she reddened with embarrassment. He took our drink orders and Donna leaned across the table to me and whispered, "He never takes orders. He's the boss." I just nodded. The drinks came and after a short while he came back and took our meal orders. This really threw Donna as she said, "He never does this." Our meals came and I had trouble eating mine. My lungs were in my throat and I could hardly breath. I had another drink in hopes that it would calm me down and it helped considerably.

After dinner, the owner came back and cleared empty plates and glassware and asked if we would like dessert. Donna had served their famous Tiramisu a thousand times, as she described it, and she wanted to try it. I ordered one to share. When the owner arrived with her dessert, he was accompanied by every other employee that Donna worked with and considered to be her friends. As they approached, I was fumbling around for the ring box in my coat pocket. Donna saw them lined up behind the boss as he placed the Tiramisu in front of her and handed her a fork. She looked up at him with a quizzical expression on her beautiful face. Then she looked at the line of her friends and colleagues, all wearing huge grins and then she turned to me with my idiotic grin as I pushed myself off my chair to one knee and presented the open box to Donna. She pulled her wide-eyed gaze from my face and looked down at the box in my hand. I'll always remember that split moment in time as I noticed the flickering flame of the candle on our table reflecting back in her eyes as they teared up.

Before I could get the words out, Donna cried out, "YES. YES." Everyone burst out laughing. She reached for the box and I snapped it shut just as her fingers got there. She yanked her fingers back and looked from the box to me. Her face was a shining beacon in the fog that surrounded me. No one else was there. Nothing else was there. Just me and Donna.

All the tension that had been building for days was gone. I calmly said, "Let me ask the question first." She grinned and sat back in her chair. Now all the tension was in her. I said simply, "Donna? Will you marry me?" After all the fretting, it came down to that simple question.

If Donna thought I was going to say anything more, she didn't wait for it. Her face blossomed into a grin and she loudly proclaimed, "YES. OH MY GOD. YES." The owner and the line employees behind him exploded with applause and everyone sitting at other tables joined them. Tears flowed down Donna's cheeks and fell off her chin into her cleavage. She threw herself out of her chair and dropped to her knees in front of me and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. The employees and customers alike started laughing again as they applauded. I vaguely acknowledged all the activities around me. I finally stood up and helped Donna to her feet. Her friends crowded in around her and hugged and kissed her. The owner grabbed my hand and shook it. I barely acknowledged him.

I had arranged all of this but now it overwhelmed me. I sat down as other couples got up from their tables and came over to congratulate us. This was getting out of hand. I shook hands and watched the numerous wives hugging and kissing Donna after her friends backed off. They wanted to see the ring and they gawked, slack-jawed, when they saw it in the box. I could tell that she was getting overwhelmed too. We let things get back to normal as everyone dispersed and her colleagues went back to work. I suddenly realized that I was supposed to put the ring on her finger when she said yes. I took the ring from the box and pushed it onto the ring finger of her left hand. She burst out crying again as she held her hand up to the candle to look closely at it as she grabbed her left wrist with her right hand as if she needed to hold up the tremendous weight of the ring. Even in the dim candle light, the rainbow colors exploded from it. She said, "It's gorgeous Jack. Oh my God. I'm stunned. You never brought up the subject before. Oh my God. I'm over-the-moon. I never dared dream of this." She waved her right hand at her flushed face while she continued to gaze at the ring. She leaned toward me and whispered, "Thank you for doing this here in front of my friends. We kissed passionately across the middle of the table, after moving the candle to the side.

I looked down and said, "Don't forget your Tiramisu." She laughed and picked up her fork and fed the first bite to me. It was good. She finished it as she chewed between long stares at the ring on her finger. Occasionally, she'd hold her hand out at far as she could to gaze at it on her long fingers. I was over-the-moon too at her reactions to all this and I couldn't stop grinning at her.

We finished and the owner presented the bill saying that the Tiramisu was on the house. I paid and left a large tip. I helped Donna out of her seat and she stumbled a little. She explained that she was feeling a little weak in the knees and she took my arm as we went out to the car. I hadn't started the car before she said, "Take me to your house? I'm anxious to tell Sylvia but I want you all to myself tonight. Okay?" I filed that last statement away.

I smiled to myself in the darkness before the dash lights came on. This was my plan but I'd let her think it was her idea. Before I could get through the gears, Donna was kneeling in her seat with her chest on the center console, with her ass in the air, sucking on my cock. She was bobbing her head at a furious pace. She knew the ride was only going to be ten minutes and she apparently wanted my first deposit of the night before we got home. I had to extend the drive by a few minutes or kill us both on the curvy back-country roads. Donna increased her suction as my cock hardened. She pulled off the crown and mumbled, "Give me that cum," and drove all the way back on again. I had to stop the car in the middle of the road as my leg muscles went rigid and I groaned, "AAWWWWGGGGG," as my load poured into her mouth. She swallowed like she was drinking from a firehose.

When she was sure I was done she pulled back and wiped her lips with the back of her hand and said, "Holy shit Jack. That was a load." I was still humped up with one last shot when she dipped her face in to dip her tongue in the 'eye'. Instead, she got a shot right in the face as I groaned out, "GGGUUUUHHHH." She pulled back as fast as she could and looked at me in the dim illumination from the dashboard and started laughing as she ran her fingers across her face to assess how much cum was there. She giggled as she said, "Wow. You must have been saving up all week for me." I didn't respond.

When I pulled into my driveway, she saw Eddie's car and she said, "Shit. Eddie's still here? I thought he was moving to his apartment."

I laughed as I pulled into the garage, "He's here for another week. He's rented a cabin on the lake for the winter instead of the apartment. Don't fret; he's next door for the night. I didn't elaborate on why." I came around and opened her car door and I had to chuckle to myself as Donna was carrying her left hand like she needed a wheelbarrow to assist with the load. I remembered that Anna had done the same thing.

Donna hadn't put my spent cock back in my pants when she was done. The air was cool and pushing cold. Donna pulled her shawl around her shoulders and I pushed my cock back in my pants and noted that cum spray covered my pants.

Donna went immediately to the bathroom to clean herself up. I wiped down my pants with a paper towel. I was fixing us a couple drinks when she came into the kitchen completely naked. She came over close to me and stretched up on her tiptoes and wrapped her arms around my neck. My hands went to her larger than average breasts. Her nipples were incredibly hard and long. We kissed hard and long as my fingers trailed down to her tiny waist as she trembled from my touch. I then gripped her butt-cheeks and pulled her to me. I could feel her pubic mound on my hardening cock.

She held the kiss but dropped her hands from my neck to my crotch as she rocked her hips back so she could unzip my pants and pull my cock out. It was hard and she didn't have to go searching for it. It just sprang out into her hand. She giggled on my lips as she pulled back slightly and said, "My ever-ready bunny."

Even with the windows closed, we heard a shriek outside. I back-walked her to the window and looked to see what was making the noise. A spotlight on the back of Priya's house was illuminating two naked girls running around the yard. One of them was shrieking and then we could see why. The second girl was chasing the first with a big dildo in her hand jabbing it at the shrieking girl's ass. The first girl ran back in the house with the second in close pursuit. Donna watched the girls and looked up at me and said, "Well. That's something you don't see every day. Eddie's over there, huh?" I nodded and flexed my cock in her hand to remind her of her initial plans. She grinned up at me and clutched it harder. She led me by the cock to the bedroom and stripped me naked while she sucked on my cock again. I leaned over and turned the nightstand light off and she turned it back on. She said in a low-pitched sultry voice, "I want to see everything." She pushed me back so I had to sit on the edge of the bed and then slid her thighs over mine and guided my erection to her sex and pushed herself onto the crown and groaned as she dropped her forehead to my shoulder. She was breathing erratically already. I flexed my cock and even though only the glans was inside her, she groaned again. She wheezed out, "Oh my God, Jack. I love your cock. I love you."