W.A.R.S. Tournament Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go home lieutenant. Your shift is over, I'll see you tomorrow night." Groover ordered, and Bottoms gladly left.

Groover looked at Max and gave him a quick wink and a smile. She was about sixty Max guessed. A real battle axe of a lady and Max already loved her. She took his temperature and checked his wound. It looked to need redressing, since Max was awake she did. She went to get a dressing and was back to his bedside quickly. You hear this lady coming a long ways off.

She asked Max how he got this wound when she took off the old dressing. He explained as she cleaned it and wrapped it. She had heard about something like this was happening but she hadn't run into anyone who had first hand knowledge before Max. They had a guy in here not long ago that Groover thought knew something but he died shortly after he got here. She finished with Max and left his room. She told him if he needed anything to just give a buzz, someone would be here in a flash. Max felt good knowing this little fireball was his guardian angel for the night. He drifted back to sleep. His last conscious thought was that he hoped Gina had found a Groover to watch over her...

...Gina left the second hand shop in white denim jeans, a yellow long sleeved blouse and tennis shoes. She took her old things with her. It wouldn't look good if the authorities found a set of military fatigues in this place. She was afraid they might be able to trace them to her somehow. She had also bought a pretty nice leather jacket. She thought she looked good in the mirror. She wished Max could see her now. If he loved her the way he last saw her he would love her to death now. She felt sticky and dirty though. She needed a shower.

She looked for a decent place to stay the night. There was a nice hotel in the next block. Now that she had some decent clothes she could walk right in and get a room and take it easy. When she settled into her room she washed her face and went shopping in the hotel shop. She got a new toothbrush and toothpaste. She got some deodorant and other things. She bought shampoo and soap, none of that hotel stuff for her. A new night gown, robe and slippers. She went back to her room and showered. While she dried off she walked to the window and stared out. She was on the ninth floor. If she knew the lights on the distant horizon was the hospital where Max was she would be crying now. The lights of the base looked like a small nearby city. She wondered how he was? She wished she could tell him she was alright. She wished she could see him. If she had only known she was looking directly at his room. Something strange stirred in her heart, she felt suddenly at ease, as if he had just touched her and said 'Gina, I'm ok'.

She ordered room service. She had pork chops, a baked potato, salad and bread. She ordered tea to drink and cherry pie for dessert. She went to bed that night and slept like a baby. She was safe, she was free. Regina Phillips had died in the last couple of days. A new person was born due to Max's intelligence and actions. She wished Max was there to share this with her, whoever she was now...

...Max woke the next morning to see Reed checking his leg. She winked down at him and smiled. "Good morning sleepy head." She looked back down at his leg.

He stretched, yawned and settled back to watch her work on him. It was eight-fifteen. The smell of breakfast stole Max's attention from her. She saw him look toward the door. She went out and got his tray and brought it to him. He ate while Reed redressed his wound. It didn't look much better this morning. Max ate and explained to Reed how he got the wound. He also went on to tell her why he was here trying to convince her he was innocent. She didn't need any convincing. She didn't care why he was here, he was her charge and she treated every charge she had the same, wonderfully, but Max was a little different than her usual patient.

Max was through eating and Reed finished wrapping his wound. She sat on the bed and Max told her the story of Groover and Bottoms last night. Reed almost fell off the bed laughing. She would have loved to have seen Butts' face. Max fell out laughing with her. Butts was the nickname her fellow nurses had given her, more from the way she acted than from her real name. Reed looked at her watch regretfully and got off the bed.

"Well, I better get on with my rounds." She told him.

"Um, ok, see you later?" He asked.

"Oh you know it big fella." She answered glancing at his crotch. "Oh and Max, I'm sorry about that little kiss and squeeze last night. That was very unprofessional and not ladylike at all."

"That's ok Reed...Allison, you're ok." He told her trying to put her at ease.

He held his hand out to her, she walked back to him and took it smiling. He dropped his hand to the hem of her skirt and slid it up her thigh, stopping just at the edge of her stockings, touching her soft naked flesh just below her panties. Her mouth fell open and she smiled bigger. He inched up and gently brushed the panty clad front of her hot mound. She slowly stepped away from him sighing and shaking her head as if she was saying, 'oh you good lookin nasty boy.' Her dress slid off his arm and dropped back down her legs. She closed her eyes taking a deep horny breath and releasing it.

"Sorry Reed, that was very unprofessional and not at all a manly thing to do. Now we're even." He said smiling up at her.

"Oh that was a very manly thing to do, you men all want the same thing." Reed told him smiling, heading out the door. She stuck her head back in. "I'm glad you guys like it."

Max laid back and let his breakfast settle. He felt guilty, like he had just cheated on Gina. What a weird feeling. He put his arms behind his head and his mind drifted to thoughts of her. The reality was that he would most likely never see her again. He closed his eyes at the thought. It saddened him deeply to think his Gina could be gone forever. He would never forget her, he couldn't forget her. He took his swelling penis in his hand imagining it was her hand, he stroked himself longingly...

...Gina woke that morning to feel Max's hand on her stomach. She smiled and opened her eyes to look at him. He wasn't there, she was dreaming, she was hot for him and he wasn't there to satisfy her. She closed her eyes as reality sat in, her wet vagina would have to be satisfied with fingers. She masturbated. When she came violently she could have sworn she heard Max moan out loud. She was wishing it was Max loving her. She got up, showered and went to the hotel restaurant and ate the biggest breakfast that she could order. Bacon, two fried eggs, hashbrowns, toast and jelly. She had a glass of milk and one of orange juice. She savored the best breakfast she had eaten in years. She sat and drank coffee for almost an hour after she finished eating.

She returned to her room and counted the money she had made yesterday. She decided she would buy the nicest clothes she could find. She would hold her head up high. She would go back to the guy in the pawn shop and get some false identification. She would walk through this world proudly and do everything she could to find Max when the time came.

Two days later a dark haired Gina walked through the door of the New Detroit Daily Digital. She looked like a million bucks. She had always wanted to try her hand at being a reporter. She filled out an application for employment as Delores Atkins. She took the name of a girl she had gone to school with who had died in the third grade. Delores and Gina had been good friends. She took her friend's name hoping it would serve her well now. Max don't forget me, I will be there...

...Max's peter exploded wildly. He spilled his load into a towel. He got up and struggled to the shower and cleaned himself good for a change, trying to keep his bandage dry. He dried off and went back to bed. He fell back wishing it had been Gina touching him. He relaxed and went back to sleep. He couldn't get his mind off her. She was even in his dreams. Whether it was his drug induced state or not she was there. He could almost touch her. He hated to open his eyes. Every time he did she was gone. He slept for several more hours. His sleep was interrupted by Reed's nudging. He woke dreaming of Gina, his muscle was up and ready for her.

She held her finger over her mouth telling him to be quiet when he opened his eyes. He shook his head ok. She pulled the sheet down and slipped his gown up. He pushed her hand away but she fought him looking at him pleadingly. They struggled silently. She finally got her hand on his swelling tool and the fight in him gave way to her touch. Her fingers wouldn't touch around the girth, they didn't even come close; a touch of fear filled her thoughts. She eased her mouth down on him slowly, it stretched her lips sinking into her warm depth. She put her free hand on his mouth when he started making too much noise, she never stopped stroking his body with her wet hot lips. He wouldn't have an orgasm forever after masturbating earlier. Or so he thought. Ali started kissing and caressing him with her tongue, going crazy on his member. She was only getting about half of it into her mouth but she was doing all she needed to, to please him. He was arching up and shooting his cream in her mouth in fifteen minutes. He forced a loud moan with the last squirt of his juice. She took her mouth off him and stood up just as the guard entered the room.

"You ok Capt. Reed?" He asked.

Ali swallowed his load. "Yes. I just pressed a little hard on this wound I'm afraid.'

Max writhed in the bed, the guard thought he was in pain. In a way he was, delicious orgasmic pain. She looked down into his eyes smiling like a fox in the hen house. He looked up at her wanting to smile back but he clinched his teeth and groaned loudly playing along with her. The guard left them alone.

"Um, was that nice?" She asked.

Max shook his head yes and leaned on his elbow raising his face up toward hers. He took a tissue from the box on his table and wiped a clear shinny bead from the corner of her mouth. She looked alarmed, hoping the guard had not seen that little pearl. She smiled at him and gently massaged his giant penis until it was shriveled and limp in her fingers. She leaned down and smacked a kiss on his cheek. He pulled her mouth to his and tried to kiss her. She objected quietly, asking if he remembered where her mouth had just been. He pulled her lips to his kissing her hard, having his way this time.

As Ali stood up they heard a guard at the end of the hall holler 'attennhut'. She got a look of concern. Footsteps of two men walking quickly down the hall brought her to attention, standing at Max's wounded leg. Two doctors blew through the door. Capt. Reed froze.

"At ease Capt. What are you doing Capt.?" The older of the two doctors asked.

Ali looked at her watch questioningly. "Sir, I'm making my rounds sir. I was just checking Mr.'s Fallon's bandages sir."

"Oh I see. Capt. unwrap that wound." He ordered her.

"Yes sir." Ali started to work on Max's dressing. She managed a quick wink and a smile.

She stepped back when the wound was exposed. The doctors studied it with great interest. They looked his leg over, concentrating on the entry wound and then all the exit wounds.

"This looks very effective I would say. Did you see any other wounds like this in the past several days?" The one in charge asked.

"Yes as a matter of fact I did." Max answered.

"Describe what you saw ." He ordered, studying Max's leg.

Max hadn't realized he had been inducted into the army. But he decided that any disrespect for their authority at this point could cause Ali trouble, he described what he saw. They listened with growing interest as he described superficial wounds that left men dead.

Footsteps stomping down the hall got all their attention. The doctors looked at each other with disgust. An army officer blasted into the room. He got in the doctors' faces. He turned to study Max. He was wearing a general's uniform. He turned back to the doctors.

"Well, when will he be ready to get back into action?" He asked the senior doctor.

"General, there are more important things than getting this man killed. We can learn a lot from him." The doctor told him.

"A lot of what doctor?" He got closer to the doctor's face.

"General, look at that wound. See what your liquid bullets are doing? Have you seen a wound like that before?" The younger doctor piped up.

Ali turned Max's leg from side to side as the general studied it. "Yes doctor I see, very impressive wound isn't it?"

"General, this man is a wealth of knowledge on Ultras and these new hellaious bullets. We will send him back when he is ready and when we get everything out of him we need." The older doctor took the conversation back over.

Max was starting to feel more like a lab rat than a patient. He listened as the two sides made their arguments for getting their way. In the end the senior doctor informed the general that Max would be with them for a couple of months at least. They were going to watch the progress of this wound and there was no argument. Even though he was a general and the doctor was only a colonel the medical knowledge outweighed the general's needs. The general told them that people were coming down on him to get this guy back into action as fast as possible. The doctor asked the general why they had used this new technology in the tournament if they didn't want to know the outcome? The general didn't answer, he looked at Max and asked how the Ultra worked under combat conditions.

"Oh, where those combat conditions?" Max smarted off to the general.

Anger grew in the general's eyes. "Boy, I can have your hide hanging on my wall if I want it. How did that damn gun work you asshole?"

"It worked great general and I can have your teeth dropping into your fat gut before you turn around. You still want my hide?" He threatened the general back. Ali stood behind the general and shook her head no at Max, getting a worried look on her face.

The doctors looked up for their discussion. They watched as the general began to smolder. The general left without further words. The senior doctor told Capt. Reed to redress the wound and the doctors left.

Ali fell over Max exaggerating her fear and sighed a sigh of relief. He laughed silently at her. She smiled at him and opened her mouth wide laughing quietly with him. She pressed her mouth against his belly and kissed him..

"What are you doing? He can have you strung up and shot if he wants to." She whispered to him.

"Just having a little fun." Max told her.

"Could you really do that to him...I mean what you said about his teeth?" She asked, standing up and heading toward the door.

"Yes." Max answered.

"Nice peter." She whispered as she got to the door, winking at this crotch.

Ali returned with a new dressing and smiled at Max the whole time she was dressing him. Every once in awhile she would stare at his manhood and sigh. When the wrap was secured she slid her hand up his naked thigh and squeezed his testicles.

"Oh I better get out of here before I get court-martialed." Ali told him.

Max just smiled at her as she left. Two months he thought, I could stand two months with Ali taking care of me. Then he thought of Gina. Could he wait two months to get back to her? He needed to get to another tournament, find the first jerk he could get his hands on, plant his chip, kill the idiot and hide out waiting for the place to clear out. Then he would find Gina and they could start a life together.

Butts brought Max his dinner. She sat his tray on the table and eased it to him. She raised his bed and fluffed his pillows. Her eyes never met his. Her demeanor was different. Max thanked her as she turned to leave. She stopped short and turned back to face him. She stood there ringing her hands and looking at the floor. Then she looked up at Max as if she had decided what to say.

"Mr. Fallon, Max...thanks for not getting me into trouble with Groover last night. You could have gotten me and Collin both in a lot of trouble. You didn't, and I was being such a bitch to you, you could have really gotten us shot last night. Thank you." She made her speech all the time inching back to Max's bedside.

"Collin is your boyfriend? The guard." He asked her.

"He's not my boyfriend but yes the guard." She looked embarrassed at the floor.

"Um, I see." He answered.

"Well, thanks anyway." Bottoms said, looking up at him.

"You know, Margaret, you could do me a favor." He told her.

She tilted her head to one side and looked at him with disgust. She reached for the zipper of her dress and began to inch it down. She looked away from his eyes. He reached up and took her hand and stopped her.

"No, Bottoms, not that. I want you to bring me a rose. A single long stemmed red rose, that's all. And if you can get it tonight, that would be great." He said.

"Oh, well last night you said you wanted to cop a feel...oh never mind. I feel like such an idiot. I can get you a rose." She said dropping her head into her hands and turning red again. Max loved to make girls blush.

"I'll get a taste of those breasts later." He joked with her.

She looked at him as though she were thinking about it. She smiled and shook her head. She took the lid off Max's chilling dinner and told him to eat. She peeked at him from around the door.

"Thanks Max. Sorry to have been such a bitch." She said.

Collin poked his head into the room. He smiled worriedly and told Max he appreciated him not giving them away. Max decided he might have this place in the palm of his hand before he got out. He had one guard in his debt and two nurses wanting to take their clothes off for him. Well Butts taking her clothes off might be an exaggeration, but Ali certainly did want to. And Groover loved him because...well...because he was Max.

Ali popped in before she went home. She stayed as long as she could without the others wondering what was going on. She pulled the covers and his gown away and looked at his soft beautiful genitals. He tried to stop her, she told him she couldn't stay long but wanted to look at him while she could. She sat looking at him and listened to his story again. She bent down and kissed his penis, it jerked limply at her touch. She giggled and kissed him goodnight. He decided he loved older more experienced women.


Max was fading off when Bottoms came to his room about nine-thirty. She had another wrap and started redressing his wound. She pulled the rose from the towel in her hand.

"Will this do?" She asked.

"Oh perfect honey. Don't say anything to Capt. Reed about this, ok?" He asked her.

"Are you kidding, I owe you big time, you just say the word." She replied.

The rose was gorgeous. He had her put it in some water in a glass and put it on the table. He looked at it and declared them even on things. She didn't owe him any more for his silence. She looked a little disappointed. She explained that Capt. Reed had shared some of his story with her. She asked Max if some of the things he had told Ali were true, he assured her they were. She looked ashamed for having judged him so harshly.

"Are you sure...sure that you don't want anything else." Bottoms looked at him sexily from beneath her dropped eyebrows, she put his hand on her firm hard belly.

Max decided he loved young firm girls. Wait? Older experienced women or young firm girls? Why not both he thought? Max kneaded his fingers into her stomach but told her they couldn't do this. She pressed against his touch and asked why, lilting her head swaying it from side to side. She looked hot. Max had cum more the last few days than he had in years. He wasn't as uptight about getting some as usual and didn't give in to Bottoms' advances.