W.A.R.S. Tournament Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AAAWRITER
AAAWRITER
15 Followers

"You were such a little bitch last night." Max said.

"I'm sorry Maxy." She said hotly, massaging his tool, her mouth dropped open when he got fully erect. She swooned at the thought of this massive tube invading her most private place.

He tilted his head back at her touch and let her feel him. She begged him to let her make it up to him. She slid her hand under the sheet and inside his gown. She rubbed his length and sighed with each stroke. Before long his penis was twitching with each pass and Bottoms was begging for it. Max decided that Bottoms was ready to take her clothes off for him after all. He told her to do her nasty deed and get her beautiful butt out of his room. She smiled at him and giggled. She went to the door, whispered something to the guards and returned quickly.

She hopped into the bed with him and leaned down and kissed him. She hiked her skirt up and pulled her panties down stretching them tightly between her thighs. She took his gorged member in her hand and rubbed the head against her swelling vagina lips. Soon she was wet and ready to take him in.

"Oh Max, this is the most awesome dick I have ever..." She sucked in a deep breath as she eased down on him, she had to stop before she took it all. She took a deep breath and pressed further down on him, letting out a loud groan.

"Shhhhh. The guards are going to hear you." Max whispered in her ear.

"Oohh, they get some later for watching out for us now." She sighed. "It ought to be worth at least a blow job don't you think?" She added.

When she was down on him completely she cried softly and kissed his chest through his gown. Her head fell to one side and her mouth fell open at the pleasure of his girth. She began to slowly rise up and fall back down on his wet well lubed penis. His size had her ready to explode in short order. He could feel her muscles convulsing around his hot dick. She was riding him like a true rodeo star. She was trembling, biting his neck and trying to keep quiet as her sweet cream flowed from her body, bathing his peter, soaking his thighs and balls. She sighed grunting moans with each of the last dozen strokes. She fell satisfied on his chest, he rolled his hips up and continued screwing her. He was sure he wouldn't cum soon this time. Butts slipped her hands between them and began massaging his nuts, one in each hand. He was wrong again! He was burying his head in her neck and was spilling his cum into her within minutes. He clinched his teeth trying to keep quiet. It was all either of them could do to stay silent.

Butts helped him to the shower. He was still partially hard. She bathed him lovingly, studying him inquisitively. She pat him dry, handling him as if she might break him. She kissed him softly on the head of his lifeless little man and helped him back to bed. He slept good this night. He never knew when Butts checked on him before she left. She uncovered him and looked on him with admiration. Groover almost caught her. She explained that was just looking in for a last minute check before she went home. Groover studied his peaceful face as she closed the door and left him to sleep. She even passed on waking him for his sleeping pill at three in the morning. Why do they wake you up in the middle of the night to give you a sleeping pill?

Max woke the next morning and hid the rose beside his bed. He ate breakfast waiting for Ali. She didn't come. It was almost lunch and she still hadn't come by. The doctor came in and checked him just as lunch arrived. The doctor decided to leave his wound unwrapped and let the fresh air work on it. Still no Reed. Where could she be? Finally around two-thirty she rushed into his room. Her smile was brighter than the sunlight coming through the window. Max met her smile with one of his own.

"Hi gorgeous, how are you?" He asked her.

"Couldn't be better if I tried." She answered.

She leaned down and gave him a quick kiss. Max brought the rose up and handed it to her. Her mouth fell open in surprise. Where had he gotten a rose she wondered?

"Uh, for me?" She asked.

"Yes, all for you." He said.

"Max its beautiful. Where did you get it? How did you get it?" She asked, studying her flower.

"Um, I have my ways." He answered.

"You're amazing Max Fallon." She exclaimed, leaning down and kissing him hotly.

Max ran his hand to the back hem of her dress and slid his fingers up between her thighs. His thumb pressed against her butt as his fingers rubbed into the rift of flesh in her cotton panties. Her head began to swivel on her shoulders as he fondled her genitalia. She began to sigh. Her panties were getting damp. She stepped away from him.

"Ooh Max...esssshh...I wish I could stay but I have to get to the station. Ooh, damn you make me hot. I'll drop by when I get off, ok?" She asked, sniffing her rose and looking at him over the petals.

She ran the rose down the slight bit of cleavage between her breasts and stared at him. She took a deep breath and left. Max couldn't figure out how they would make love but...he closed his eyes. Had he forgotten Gina? No! It would never happen. But something told him he would never see her again. Max wasn't like this before. He would turn down dates to be faithful to some girl he had dated only once or twice. He was honest and upright among men. Why this change? Death maybe! He had no promise of tomorrow. That general asshole could walk in here any day and order him back to the tournament. He looked out the window and thought about his Gina. Nothing could take her memory away...nothing but death. He almost wished that they had decided to face death together.

Ali woke him with a soft kiss. His eyes sprang open. She took his hand and led him to the bathroom and shut the door. She turned on the shower and stripped him off. He stepped in. She took her dress and shoes off. Leaving her underwear and hose on she followed him in. She stood in the back of the tub as far out of the water spray as she could. She pulled him close and kissed him deeply. He kissed her back, massaging her shoulders and neck. She took his penis in her hand and began to work on it. It didn't seem to come to life very quickly. She got on her knees and placed it on the half tube she formed with her tongue. She rubbed it with her tongue, flicking the underneath rim of the helmet shaped head until it was good and wet. She slid it into her mouth. It came to life now. She had him hard and ready. She stood up and turned her back to him. She arched her spine sticking her panty clad ass out for him to do with whatever he desired. She looked so hot in her little nurses' hat, bra, panties, garter-belt and hose...whew, Max was horny.

Max slipped his wet fingers into the waist of her panties and eased them down her round full buttocks. Her hand was already down the front of her panties rubbing her clitoris. She knew they didn't have much time. Max returned her favor of yesterday. He got to his knees and pressed his tongue to the hot swelling cleft of her vagina. He pushed her fingers off her clitoris with his tongue and began massaging it. As Max ran his tongue in and out of her she pushed against the wall with her hands. He stood back up when she began to moan loudly.

He rubbed his swollen head between her lips and pushed it into her. He stopped and asked if she was ok when she let out a little scream of pain when he was about two thirds inside her. She pressed back against him wildly, gyrating her hips and hunching his dick. When he buried it completely into her depths she dropped her head and screamed in her closed mouth.

"Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm." She moaned with each stroke, doing her best to keep quiet as he pumped her sweet stretched silken tunnel. "Ooh, Max I want to scream so back." She said leaning her head back toward him.

"Ooh, I wish you could, I would love to hear you scream while I make love to you." He told her.

He was burning in his loins. Her body was so hot wrapped around him, so stretched open, he had never seen a woman so tightly stretched. He watched the delightful show from his amazing vantage point. The thin tender skin of her horny body pulled back with Max's muscle, wrapping tightly around him. He watched it thinking this must be the most delicate flesh in the universe, the inner sweetness of a woman. He pushed her bra off her breasts and took her stiffened nipples in his fingers. She melted back into him when he took them and pulled and pinched them in his lust. He was going crazy on her. She laid her head on her crossed arms and let him sink into her total being. Her body shuddered and she almost dropped when the fierce quaking started in her belly and raced down her thighs as her sweet hot cream poured from her. She bucked back against his amazing manhood until her orgasm subsided. She was breathing in short shallow breaths.

He was absolutely sure he wouldn't cum soon, he got it right this time. They took a huge chance but Max screwed her for over thirty more minutes. He grabbed her by her hips pulling her back against him and drove into her as hard and fast as he could. She had one earth shattering orgasm after another. She counted seven all totaled. When Max's penis did release its hot cream he drove her up against the back wall of the tub almost lifting her off the ground, smashing her breasts flat, pressing his face hard against her back. She sprawled spread eagle against the tile wall on her tiptoes, she moaned for him to be gentle, totally astonished at this wonderful lover. He rammed himself into her grunting and groaning with each jerking pained spasm of his overworked penis. When he was finally spent he dropped to his knees and caressed her ass gently in his hands, pressing his lust contorted face against her bottom, kneading her cheeks with his eager fingers. She just stood there and let him work his magic on her. He began to gently chew on the soft flesh of her buttocks. He was so absorbed in her.

"And just what part of 'be gentle' do you not understand?" She sighed her face still pasted to the wall.

"Oh, Ali, was I too rough, sorry baby I was just too turned on." He told her.

"I wouldn't have had it any other way, you were wonderful. That felt greater than great honey. You most definitely touched virgin flesh tonight. Nothing has ever been in that deep before." She said, at length catching her breath.

She broke their embrace and stepped out of the tub. She dried off quickly stepping back into her shoes with wet hose. She didn't care. She pulled her dress back on and straightened herself. She watched Max sitting naked in the tub, the warm water bathing his body, his shrinking tool glistening from the water and her creamy juice. He just sat there and watched her get dressed and leave. She leaned down, rubbed his peter and kissed him goodnight. The guards paid her no attention. After all, the lady was a Captain.

Max spent the next several weeks healing and having sparse sexual trysts with Bottoms and Reed. The more time he spent with them the more he wanted and missed Gina. He kept asking himself why he was wasting his time with these ladies when Gina was out there somewhere waiting on him. Then his mind would race to the thought that he would be back fighting for his life in awhile and he would give in to the possible last sex he would ever have. He couldn't believe what this evil organization had made of him. His friends back home would never believe he was doing this. Having casual sex is one thing but with two different women at the same time, they would have never seen Max doing this. He was a one woman man if there ever was one.

It was a Friday when the doctor ordered Max to the rehab center of the hospital. He was put through various tests and the doctor declared him fit. When they got him back to his room new fatigues, boots, helmet and a vest lay on his bed. He was ordered to get dressed. All of a sudden he wanted to see Ali again. He needed to tell her goodbye. He wouldn't miss her like he did Gina but she had been his friend for the past month and a half. He needed to see her, Bottoms had just been sex. As six soldiers led him out of his room, down the hall and to the elevators he searched the hallway for her. They were standing at the elevator waiting on it.

Max screamed out. "CAPT. REED!" The soldiers all glanced at him, Max watched the hallway.

He saw her poke her head out of a door half way down the hall from him. She came running when she saw what was happening. She stopped short looking at Max with her mouth agape and her eyes beginning to water. He looked back over his shoulder at her and said goodbye. She told him no one had told her he was leaving! She didn't know he was going today! She told him goodbye her hand reaching out to him then covering her mouth as she began to cry. The doors slid open, the soldiers marched him in; Ali took a step towards the open elevator. One of the soldiers put his arm across the door and shook his head no saying sorry ma'am, orders. Max's and Ali's eyes were locked on each other as the doors slowly shut, a tear ran down Allison's cheek.

Max was in a temporary encampment standing in line with several dozen others in two hours. He didn't know where they had flown him. It was a military cargo plane. He had no idea where he was. He thought they flew Northwest out of New Detroit but he wasn't sure, there were no windows. Two senior looking officials walked up to Max and took him out of line into a nearby building. They took him to an office and sat him down in front of a desk and left. Soon another man came in and sat across the desk from Max.


"Mr. Fallon, right?" He asked, looking down at a file in his hand.

"Max Fallon, that's me." He answered.

"Mr. Fallon, Max, I have a few questions about the tournament you won." The man went on.

"What do you want to know?" Max was getting worried about Gina.

"Max, we're having trouble accounting for everyone in the battle. We seem to be missing a body." He watched Max.

"Hmm, well you know two guys on my chopper never got there. One was shot by the guards and then he pulled a guy out of the chopper with him when he fell. That could be the one you're missing." Max didn't give any sign of knowing anything.

"No, Max we know about those two. We seem to be missing a female body. Did you run into any women in New Detroit?" He asked studying Max carefully.

"No I...oh you know what, she was on my chopper going in. A little red haired girl. I didn't see her after we landed. What the hell was she doing in there in the first place? Some guy grabbed hold of me getting out of the chopper and by the time I got rid of him I was all alone in the place, everyone scattered like rats leaving a sinking ship." Max snickered a little trying to get the guy off the subject of Gina, his heart leapt inside him to know that she had made it!

"There were four females at New Detroit, Mr. Fallon. We only found three bodies. Are you telling me you didn't see any women in there. You didn't help that red head get out?" He asked.

"Help someone get out?! Are you crazy, the only way to get out is to live! If I help someone I have to die! You're a dumbass! I saw bodies. I didn't look to see if they were men or women. I know I personally didn't kill any women. Well, I got a few with rockets...(Max took on a sorrowful worried look)...I hope none of them were women. I checked a couple of them out, you couldn't tell what they were. Are you sure you didn't get body parts of two thinking it was one? I know I got two with one rocket. They were fighting it out and I took both of them out with one shot. There wasn't much left, if you know what I mean. What are you assholes doing putting women into this hell anyway?" Max answered.

"Mr. Fallon, I would hold my tongue if I were you. There was a man with his throat slit also. We didn't issue any kind of bladed weapon at New Detroit. How do you suppose he got his throat slit?" He asked, sitting back in his chair, rolling a pencil between his fingers.

Max looked at him like he was crazy but glad to get off the subject of Gina. "Am I suppose to know how everyone in the place died and who killed them? Tell you what...Ferris," Max said, picking up the name plate on his desk, "You go into the next one with us and find out who does what if you like."

"Max you know if we find out you pulled something illegal in there we will execute you on the spot?" He asked.

"Ferris, you're doing a good job of executing all of us anyway. You think what you guys are doing should be legal? Are you trying to scare me? You couldn't scare me with any of your pathetic threats you weasely little bastard. Why don't you pull your gun and just shoot me now?" Max stood up and leaned over his desk and got in his face.

Ferris hit a buzzer on his desk. Several guards came and took Max back to the lineup. The others were getting their chips applied. Max forgot Ferris hoping he had convinced him he didn't know anything. He started looking for his prey. He hated to think like that but someone in this line was going to die to free Max. He was excited to know Gina had made it out undiscovered. He watched them applying the chips when he got closer. They were doing something different. When the guy two down from Max got his chip, Max noticed that they had stuck him with some kind of needle. The guy let out a moan and moved on. Max watched as the next guy got stuck and then the guy beside Max. It was Max's turn. A man in a long white coat ordered Max to raise his shirt and placed a device into the end of the syringe. The needle was flat and wide and very sharp. He stuck it in Max's chest and pushed. The device disappeared under Max's skin.

"What's going on? What's this?" Max said rubbing his chest, a trickle of blood ran down.

"The new chip design. Someone figured out how to beat the system." The technician told him.

Max's heart sank into his stomach! Oh no! Chips under the skin?! There was no way to transplant it! Max's hopes fell to pieces. He studied the new chip. He couldn't see how it would be possible to work his plan with these chips. He kept thinking but nothing came to him. He moved on down the line. The next tech placed a handheld device over Max's chip and hit the enter key on his keyboard. The computer ran some data and beeped. The tech ordered him to move on. Just that quick he was activated and ready to die.

Max climbed into the helicopter in despair. Now he felt sure he would never set eyes on Gina again. He stared straight ahead, a dead look in his eyes. Max didn't pay attention when they took off, but before they got to the drop zone he came to his senses and got into a kill or be killed frame of mind. They flew over water for a couple of hours. The six copters slowed and circled a small island. The island must have been about three miles long and not more than a half mile wide. It narrowed at the southern tip. Max saw an old lodge or house of some sort near the middle of the island. He noticed a pile of trees lying near the southern tip. The only break Max got was that his helicopter hovered over the bank near the southern end. The doors flew open and everyone started jumping out. When Max hit the water the next guy out landed on his ankle. He felt it twist and something snap inside. He hobbled to the shore. Everyone on his ship headed toward the lodge or at least in that direction. Max headed south. There were no barriers here, no need, where would anyone escape to. Max realized he would never have been able to pull his patch replacement plan off here anyway with no way off the island after everyone left. He limped into the trees and disappeared. The fluttering thud of the choppers engines disappeared into the distance. The only sound was the water lapping against the shoreline. That sound slowly faded as he moved inland.

He had to find a weapon. He searched for the blue color of the containers. His ankle was getting better as he continued on, soon he was walking almost normally. He got to the fallen trees he saw from the air. They were lying in a clearing about thirty feet round. He crawled between two of them into a great hiding place. He could stay in here forever no one would ever see him. He studied it for strategic possibilities. He could see out in all directions. You couldn't sneak up on him here. He left his 'fort' and headed on toward the south shore. Soon he could see the water and hear the sound of it lapping again.

AAAWRITER
AAAWRITER
15 Followers