W.A.R.S. Tournament Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shoot you son-of-a-bitch!" He yelled at Max.

Max scanned the area for other guns. There were none. Max couldn't just shoot the guy. The threw his gun toward the water. The 'kurplunk' in the water told both of them that he had hit it. The man looked up at Max like a man given new life. He struggled to his knees. Max took a defensive stance and awaited his attack. They circled watching each other closely, illuminated by the raging fire. They were sizing each other up. Max knew his own size. He never gave anyone in this guys place much chance.

The man lunged at Max, Max side stepped him and hit him between his shoulder blades sending the guy to the ground. He looked around for a weapon of any kind, as if he realized he would need one to do Max in. Max waited for his next move. The guy pulled a dead branch off one of the fallen trees and held it out in Max's face. Max kept his eyes on his opponents eyes. Just then another jar exploded and caught Max off guard. He was standing just a few feet from it. The extreme heat and glass hitting his legs broke Max's concentration just long enough for the guy to get in a good shot. He hit Max up side the head. His helmet took most of the blow but it sent Max reeling. He rolled several times to escape the onslaught. When he looked up he saw the guy disappear into the trees heading to the waters edge. Max was trying to be fair but he couldn't let the guy get away. He had to end it here and now, he was starting to feel stupid for not taking him out and ending it a minute ago when he had the chance.

He chased him into the trees! The branch came flying around a tree and hit Max square in the balls, just beneath his vest. Max doubled over and rolled into the water. He came to his senses as quick as he could. The guy was running down the shoreline headed back north. Max stripped his vest off, taking it with him and took out after him. Max knew he couldn't outrun the guy so he would have a hard time catching him if he got too far ahead. When he got close enough he threw his vest hitting the guy in the ankles. It tripped him up and Max was on him in a heartbeat. He wrestled him into the water. The guy got several good blows into Max's ribs. Max put an elbow into his mouth and brought it back down on his collar bone, he heard it snap. The guy all but collapsed moaning in pain. Max got him in a headlock falling to his knees in the water putting the shooters head under. The last air left the man's lungs and bubbled to the surface...the siren sounded. It was on the north end of the island but it was unmistakable. Max was alive, it was over.

The boats approached shore from the south end of the island where the fire was blazing. Max sat in the clearing surveying the damage. He had superficial wounds, nothing to put him in the hospital for a month, maybe a couple of days but no longer. He watched the soldiers enter the clearing from three sides. They didn't know what went on here but they weren't taking any chances. They ordered Max to lie face down and spread his arms and legs. He obeyed willingly, telling them about the jars of fuel that were still liable to go off. Max was too tired to fight any more. Ready to rest. He was one step closer to Gina.

Two tournaments down!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Kinetic: The First Alliance Ch. 01 Pt. 01 Chapter 1 Farewell Days of My Youth.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Kita'thalla Medic meets feline alien soldier.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Self Sufficient Hermit A single man discovers love the hard way.in Non-Erotic
Hardship Troopers A science fiction/romance tale.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories