W.A.R.S. Tournament Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AAAWRITER
AAAWRITER
15 Followers

“Here you are,” she said.

Max reached out to take his glass. Gina straddled his lap and sat down on him. Max startled at the shock of her body against him. He put his empty hand on her naked hip.

“Ms. Atkins! What in the hell…?!” she pressed her lips against his.

He resisted her. He was determined to find out what had happened to Gina before he would ever consider taking up with a new love interest. Now he found himself blind and being assaulted by this strange woman.

“Finish your wine Max. Doesn’t it taste better than it did in that dusty dark bell tower? Don’t I taste better than I did in that dusty dark bell tower?” Gina watched his face; her eyes began to tear up.

As the reality set into Max’s confused mind his grip on her tightened. She was different somehow. But who wouldn’t be different than Max and Gina had been in Detroit all those months ago? They had been two dirty combatants in hell then. Now her fragrance was sweet and wonderful.

“Gina? Gina?” he pulled her close, tears welled up in his eyes.

Gina took his wineglass and sat both glasses on the coffee table behind her. She kissed him again. This time he kissed her back. He could feel her tears run down her cheek and onto his.

“Max,” she cried softly. “I didn’t think I would ever see you again. I just knew they would…? I can’t believe you’re here. Oh Max, I love you so much.”

“I love you to baby,” he sighed in her ear, choking back the tears.

He held her close and sobbed on her shoulder. He couldn’t say anything. The emotions that were running through him were indescribable. He didn’t know how he would react when they were finally together again but he never thought they would just sit and cry on each other. But that’s just exactly what they did. Max held her for almost an hour. Then she opened his robe and pulled it off his shoulders. She untied his gown and dropped it off his chest. When she pressed her warm naked breasts against him he melted. He began to massage her back. His touch got harder with each sweet stroke of her sleek tender body. Soon Gina was kissing his face and his neck and his shoulder and every square inch she could get her lips on. She felt his enormous manhood swelling against the inside of her thigh. She reached down between his legs and took hold of him.

“Oh Max, I have missed you so much,” she cried into his ear softly.

Gina dropped to the floor between his knees and lovingly pulled his gown off. She took him in her hand and kissed the head of his penis. He tried to stop her as he had that night in the bell tower. She reminded him that he had stopped her once but he wouldn’t stop her this time. The harder he resisted her the harder she fought to have her way. Max finally gave in to her and lay back to enjoy the pleasure. The words ‘I love you’ were muffled as she slipped her lips over the hood of his tool.

Max tore the bandages off his eyes. A blurred Gina was better than no Gina at all. He could make out her dark hair bobbing up and down on him. He pulled her face to his. She didn’t resist. She had had her way with him. She had been dying to repay him for his loving treatment between her legs that night in the tower. Now she had repaid him.

He stood her up and she led him to the bedroom. They lay down on the bed. He ripped at the covers beneath her until she lay on the soft coolness of the sheets. He kissed every square inch of her body as she kissed every square inch of his. They were so lost in the passion of their reunion that their only concern was to pleasure the other with no thought of themselves. They were both sweating and heaving and breathing hard in no time. The desire poured from their bodies like sand escaping a broken hourglass. And the fire that burned in them was hotter than either one of them had ever experienced before. When his tongue danced wildly between her thighs she took one testicle in her hand and kissed the other one roughly. His member throbbed in her other hand, rising and falling with each kiss. Max forgot the pain in his back. Nothing could hold him back now.

The delicious pain that Max gave Gina when he pushed inside her was welcome. She had longed to have him fill her again from the minute he was torn from her. She gazed longingly into his eyes as he pressed against her. Her eyes slammed shut when his size overcame her. She wrapped herself around him with her arms and legs and held on tight. Before long each stroke was wet and wonderful. Max eased up some when Gina moaned loudly. She dug her fingernails into the back of his head and begged him not to stop. He thrust against her harder and she screamed in pleasure. He felt her body convulse and squeezed hard around his swollen penis. Max felt her precious hot juice bath him every time his head slammed against her wet velvet wall. It wasn’t long before Max was shooting his cream deep inside her. He dropped his head into the bend of her neck and cried at each luscious squirt of his cum. He fell spent atop her sweat drenched body. She sucked on her lips licking them quickly from time to time. Her breathing was rough and labored. He had satisfied her like nothing had ever satisfied her before. Neither of them spoke for the longest time. Theirs tears mingled on their cheeks. They were beyond words to be back in each other’s arms.

When they finally did speak they told each other their stories. They spent the whole night catching up stopping only once to make love again. They concocted their story to keep Gina a secret. They decided that one day, when Gina’s statute of limitations was up they would tell the whole story. Delores had found out that Gina would be out of trouble in three more years. They had to keep her under wraps until then. Even without Gina in the story Max’s tale was exciting. He even shared his sexual encounters with Gina. He begged her forgiveness and assured her that if he had seen this day coming he would never have touched another woman. But he saw his future as dim and uncertain, so he took his pleasure where it presented itself. After she let it sink in she told Max that she didn’t blame him and that she would probably have done the same thing. Max promised that Gina would be the only one from this day on. She snuggled tighter under his arm and nodded her head ‘ok’ against his shoulder.

Max started talking about what they could do. The half-million dollar fund he would receive with his pardon wouldn’t take them too far. It might get them a nice house but it wouldn’t keep them alive for much more than another five or six years. Gina laughed when Max started worrying about getting by. She informed him that the day he had won his fourth tournament a dozen movie producers and another dozen publishing companies had started bombarding the Daily Digital with requests to speak to Delores about getting Max to sell his story to them. The highest bid for his life story to date was well over ten million dollars. Now that he had actually lived through this thing the price was sure to go up. Max laughed now. He never thought about this ordeal paying off like that. He was hoping that Delores Atkins had been planning on paying him something for their interview. They had a good laugh. The sun was coming up outside the hotel room window. It was going to be a beautiful day. Max and Gina were still laughing when their lips embraced to greet the new day. Their laughter melted into sultry breathing as they made love.

Max and Gina didn’t leave the hotel room for almost a week. They ordered room service and made love. That’s all that matter to either one of them. Gina managed to get her story written and e-mailed to Bob Tracy for editing. The hospital tracked Max down. He told them he was fine. Lloyd Wilson called Delores’ hotel room. He teased Max about her and told him not to forget the ceremony. The president was waiting for Max to get healthy but he wouldn’t wait forever. Max assured Lloyd that he would be ready by the first of next week. Lloyd told Max he would alert the White House so they could be ready for him.

Max made the ceremony on Wednesday. He sat on the podium next to Lloyd Wilson and two other W.A.R.S. big wigs while the president made an impressive but meaningless speech. Max searched for Gina in the audience. His vision was clearing more every day. It was almost back to normal. When he finally spotted her his eyes never left hers. Lloyd nudged him in the ribs when he was supposed to stand to accept his pardon. He limped to the podium with the help of a cane. The president shook his hand and gave him his pardon. No one could put Max through this again. Max made a small speech thanking everyone for coming. It was an empty speech, his real thanks meant for only one person here today.

Lloyd shook hands with Max when the ceremony was over. He gave him paperwork on the financial dealings. There was a bank account established for Max with five hundred thousand dollars placed in it. It was tax free, all there for Max to spend as he saw fit. Compared to what Gina told him it would be a drop in the bucket to what was to come. Max was about to find out how right Gina had been. He fought his way through the crowd to find her. Hands were shoved into his. He shook more hands in fifteen minutes this day than he had in his whole life. Every other hand held a business card requesting a minute with Max to discuss some book or some movie. Some wanted him as a business partner to push some worthless product or something of that nature. Reporters hounded him to give them interviews. He tuned them out as he worked his way toward Delores. She was busy chatting with her fellow Daily Digital colleagues. They were congratulating her on her story. It was sure to win awards both great and small. She tried to act nonchalant when Max got to her.

“Well Mr. Fallon, quite an impressive performance. You look good standing next to presidents,” Gina’s stared betrayed her.

“Well, thank you Ms. Atkins. A nice story you’ve written about me. Let me be the first to congratulate you,” Max held her hand tightly the whole time.

“Too late Max. Delores’ story is all the rage. You may be the last to congratulate her,” one of Delores’ coworkers sounded off.

“Oh well as long as I get my two cents worth in,” he said, his eyes still locked on hers.

“Oh by the way, I hear you have been wining and dining our Ms. Atkins. We love her at the Digital. Better be treating her good Mr. Fallon,” another older man standing in the group added.

“Nothing but the best for our Ms. Atkins,” Max told him, glancing at him smiling but quickly looking back at Gina.

“Well, Mr. Fallon, what are your plans now?” Delores asked him.

“Oh I don’t know for sure. I might head to some quiet place and take a nice long rest. Want to come with me?” he said smiling down at her.

Gina blushed and looked around at her friends. She pulled Max through the crowd. Lots of people stopped them before they could get alone. Everyone wanted a minute of Max’s time. Max referred them to his business manager and pointed to Gina. He grabbed her hand and dragged her through the crowd to the limousine waiting in the front drive of the White House. They were back in their hotel room in a few minutes.

They stood at the window and watched the lights of the city slowly coming on below them. Max held Gina against him like he would never let her go. She swayed in his arms, her back against his chest. He turned her around to face him and began to slowly lift her dress.

“Yes Max,” she said.

“Yes what Gina?” he asked.

“Yes…anything. Yes…everything. Yes…all of me for all of you. Yes to whatever you want. Yes,” she sighed as she gazed lovingly into his eyes, his peaceful safe eyes.

He pressed his mouth against hers. Nothing could part them again. He wouldn’t let it. He fought with her clothes as she fought with his. He looked good in his tux but she ripped at it to undress him. He picked her up in his arms pulling her naked body against his. The warm touch of her flesh would never grow old for Max.

Max Fallon loved Gina Phillips!

AAAWRITER
AAAWRITER
15 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Home is Where The Heart Is A sweet gesture gets down and out Jamie much more in return.in Mature
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Check "Yes" or "No" Two teachers get caught passing notes.in Romance
I Won't Hurry You A young, amateur hooker tries to entice a soldier.in Romance
More Stories