Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let go of his neck and bit his left nipple hard, then his right. Then their lips met, for the first time in the entire experience, and she held his lower lip between her teeth as she came tightly on his cock, tugging it, and twisting on it. Just as she lost control, his hips pounded up under her and he fucked upward hard, pumping faster, and felt his cum beginning to circulate deep inside himself. He felt the pressure build, he felt the semen swirling, and he pushed upward to plant himself inside her.

She felt the first spurt and tensing of his cock as he came, and pulled the blindfold off his head in a quick swoop. They locked eyes and came together, smiling and fucking together in unison, moaning. His cock pulsing inside her, she slowed her motions and pulled at the cock with her newly tightened core. The waves subsided slowly, and she relaxed.

She put her weight onto him, and turned her head into his cheek.

"Oh my, that was a bit rough there Chris," she said, inspecting his cheek. "Sorry about that, but I had to keep you in line at that moment," she said, chuckling.

They laughed about it together, and chatted about their evening plans and their weekend together. . They fell asleep in each other's arms. Chris never forgot that evening with Livina, even though she continued to surprise him for a long time to come.

12