All Comments on 'Waiting for...'

by HankDolworth

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Interesting way to have a tryst!

Not sure Hubby would be delighted, or the Bull's Sweetie, either. Hope our 'virtual couple' both have individual phone accounts! (Wouldn't escape close scrutiny, just having a phone financially separated from a spouse's phone is suspicious, per se!)

snakes454snakes454over 11 years ago
i hope the filthy cunt gets caught

I hope hubby finds out just as lover dies in a car wreck leaving the worthless whore all alone and destitute.

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
What chance does a marriage have if...?

What chance does a marriage have if there is no communication in it? What chance does it have if a spouse chooses to go outside of the relationship for fulfillment instead of finding it within the relationship? What's the point of being married?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
I Don't Get It

Where is hubby, and why is he not making love to his wife? Why does she get off on a stranger she never met. I'm confused.

HA Ha ha

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
Roleplaying couple?

I like to think this is wifey and hubby role-playing a complex pseudo-cuckold fantasy. Hubby is not in bed and I would like to think the dentist appointment is part of their charade for him to play "David", his wife's cellphone lover.

Yes, the notion is far fetched, but if this was a wife/lover story I don't think it is plausible for cheaters to confine trysts to a non-physical relationship, especially telephone sex, when the lustful desire is so openly requited.

My speculation is concocted on the basis the story lacks concrete details to prove otherwise.

HankDolworthHankDolworthover 11 years agoAuthor
Designed ambiguity.

Despite the dismal ratings so far, I'm enjoying your comments. Y'all are asking the right questions. To see some visceral reactions to the characters gives me some solace that they at least have some dimension.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

KarenasKarenasover 11 years ago
Great Story!

You did that so well, Hank!

And I really liked the ending--it gives a sense of hope for the marriage.

Please don't let the idiot who commented above give you any second thoughts--or even first thoughts. Bitter, hateful people like that only want to drag you down so they can climb on top.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Full marks for creativity and writing

I, too, felt all the way along that this was a role-play with hubby and wife. If not, the nature of the relationship is rather absurd. Still, one does hear of cyber-affairs. One that extends to feelings of love? I suppose it is possible. But, the wife is left longing for HUBBY, wanting to make love to him, to wrap herself up in the smell him. A lot of questions, and the ambiguity is interesting. Pretty hot depiction of the self-love, too. Not the kind of LW story to get on a soap-box about. I enjoyed the writer's style and skill.

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
Well-written it is.

The erotic build up is well-written and the concept of 'designed ambiguity' has been achieved. However unlikely I feel it is, I agree that there are cyber lovers or lovers who are content at merely "watching, talking or texting" each other ('why' is another question...).

I know the wife of a friend who maintained a bizarre relationship with a neighbour who lived across their street. They rarely spoke but made their infatuation with each other known through the mere act of "watching" each other. The sheer brazenness of this voyeuristic, 'look but not touch' act finally caught up with them. So, I guess the illicit aspect of the story can be indeed plausible.

I posted two previous comments when I only posted one? Perhaps a refresh problem whilst editing...

HankDolworthHankDolworthover 11 years agoAuthor
Delete first comment

Just for clarity. Thanks for commenting again, I appreciate the dialog.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Good story walking the line between believability and fantasy so better end it...

...now.

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Very well done

You have done a great job of the slow build-up. I suppose I assumed that David was the husband, but towards the middle I started to wonder if they were going to physically meet at all.

For those that are criticizing Leah, one wonders where hubby is during all this? Why does she need to go through this if her husband is that fantastic? Maybe we'll find out one day, personally I think the story ends in the right place.

tiger46tiger46over 11 years ago
Erotic as hell but jeez

what a lonely, sad, and pathetic existence.

Spark beteen L & hubby gone? Grow a spine! Divorce! Move on.

Otherwise the depression she's experiencing now, and it has the classic symptoms of notnig but, will just deepen.

ryu77ryu77over 11 years ago
Interesting read

And in real life the are affairs were people never have sex. It is just Emotional.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
An interesting storyline

Phone sex with her lover, when she should find a way to be with him.

Her husband must not do it for her anymore or it may be that she doesn't respond to her husband as she does to her lover.

A bit confussing or perhaps conflicted storyline.

Thanks for the read.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
LOVING AND CARING FOR 2

doesnt allow for too many options, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Good job

Not totally sure it was a lover, instead of Hubby, until near the end. Did NOT realize LoverBoy was NOT going to be there until after a couple of messages from 'within the house!' That was also time the odds of it being a lover increased a lot.

Overall, very nice and effective. Pity!

AnEverywomanAnEverywomanalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

A wonderful story. Polished, well-written and immersive, it drew me in instantly.

I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CHEATING SKANK...

How in the world can husband get all that she promised with her wedding vows when she's showing so much passion for someone else? Doesn't matter she's not actually sucking his dick, she's giving her soul away. Just as bad. I can only hope that the husband somehow finds out and dumps this whore to find a fulfilling life with someone who knows the meaning of commitment.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - I figured it out in the first paragraph. WHY? I am a pessimist and I always prepare for the worst - first.

She is a nasty, skanky, slut bitch and she will eventually get her just dessert.

Especially, if her husband gets a regular list of phone calls to her cell phone. Imagine his surprise, when he sees a number of calls from one unfamiliar phone number to his wife, early in the morning AFTER he goes to work. He does a reverse directory check and sees David (something or other) - then checks out his facebook page. That is just one way she could find herself sitting on the curb outside his house, waiting for an Uber ride to her sister's place and a potential divorce in the very near future. hahaha

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Emotional affairs are cheating too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn cunt

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

She buries herself in her husband's scent...and long's for him to make love to her?

I'm going to have to go with rijubhai's theory that it's roleplay, even though it's really weird. At least I'm letting myself believe that. You might think clearing up the ambiguity would "ruin" the story, but it would've made me enjoy it a lot more. As it is, I can't vote this higher than a 3. And that's only because of your comment expressing that the ambiguity was deliberate, giving me hope that rijubhai's theory was correct. Sorry, but it's my honest expression of my level of enjoyment of the story.

Wash2015Wash2015over 1 year ago

Personal opinion, it isn't role play, definitely emotional cheating at minimum. I did like the story as it was well written and I haven't seen one quite like it.

Multiple references to the husband's cold side of the bed. Sounds like he is not a great husband (that doesn't mean bad or deserving of cheating) also seems like she still loves him despite what she is doing but it sounds like a relationship in desperate need of open communication.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

I enjoyed your original approach to forbidden romance. You left so many nuanced questions unanswered and that really added to the story. Is this a one off, or will there be more chapters? Either way it is a well written and original story. I choose to read the your story and appreciate the wonder of your viewpoint, rather than berate the you for not mimicking my own. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankDolworth@HankDolworth
Friends, It has time for me to make a difficult decision. I have decided to remove my early stories from Literotica as everything I've written save some early short stories are now available on Amazon. It's a risk to my account to have my stories exist in both places, and I'm ...