Walking in My World

Story Info
Karen spends a single day in the real world.
2.9k words
4.08
19k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers

I awoke the same way that I always do, the sound of my alarm blaring the most obnoxious mariachi music on the radio. The wooden blinds I had set up did their job though of keeping all but a few random slivers of light from invading my room. I didn't need to look around for the remote to the television; it was sitting on my night stand next to a half empty glass of vodka.

"God that was a crazy fucking dream I had." The events of the past day were too absurd to have any other logical conclusion. Without even looking at the television I turned it on, just in time to catch the theme song for Xiaolin Showdown. "Oh, it's a Saturday. Good means I don't have a damned thing to do today." I reached over slapping my alarm clock off and tossing the controller down. A normal Saturday, not that this would have any semblance of a normal day, I watch cartoons, play video games and drink. If the motivation happens to hit me I get up get something to eat but that isn't guaranteed, especially if I don't have any pizza left over from Thursday. I reached over to the glass of vodka and finished the rest of it in a single gulp.

It was then that I started to notice things; like that my pants weren't laying in a crumple beside the bed. They should have been right there waiting encase I needed them for some absurd reason. In fact there should have been a lot of clothes in random piles around the room. I'm a single guy, I do laundry once a week or whenever I run out of cloths. Until that happens they just gather around the room so their absence was rather odd. There was a light coming from the other room, and a sizzling sound as well.

"What the fuck?" I thought aloud as I threw my dinosaur print covers off me and sat up. The smell of bacon hit me and that was more than enough to get me on my feet and walking towards the kitchen. I don't have a problem waking up in the morning; I just have a problem thinking of a reason to get out of bed. "Who's here?" I called as I stepped onto the cool tile.

The woman standing in the kitchen was dressed in one of my t-shirts. It barely came down beneath the full curve of her ass and one of her shoulders were peaking out of the top the shirt. Her dark red hair was pulled up in a ponytail that still hung nearly halfway down her back. I knew I was still dreaming when I saw her, the woman of my dreams was cooking breakfast in my kitchen.

"Mornin' Sean." She replied cheerfully as she turned to face me. "Where do you keep the plates, I couldn't find them when I started cooking." I was dressed the same way that I always dressed for the weekend. A pair of socks to keep my feet warm and my Donkey Kong boxers. If I weren't so certain that I was dreaming I would have dove into my room in embarrassment. Instead I answered her.

"In the dishwasher." I never really bother to unload the dishwasher; I don't have enough dishes to worry about it. I have a top and bottom with one being dirty at any given time. "I think the stuff on the top is clean but check it." Karen twisted her lip slightly but did as she was told pulling out a pair of plates and sliding some scrambled eggs and bacon onto each.

"You know it was the strangest thing. After I came out of the computer with you I had this pain in my stomach. It took me almost an hour to figure out that I was hungry, and then I actually had to cook. By myself. Normally somebody comes and talks to me when I'm cooking, other wise it's just done." Karen grabbed a fork for each plate and walked over to me handing me one. "Sit, eat with me."

"I guess since I'm still having this crazy dream there is nothing wrong with this." I took the plate and walked back into the bedroom plopping down to watch the rest of my cartoon show.

"Why are you here anyway? I mean don't get me wrong Karen; I have kinky dreams about you all the time. But I just finished one. I think I'm due for a dream where I'm Vegeta. Either that or the zombie one, that one is probably coming up." I don't know how to describe the feeling I had right then. I was standing face to face with the personification of my lust and I wasn't horny, not at all. Instead I was wondering why she was there.

"You're not dreaming silly." Karen smiled as she eased onto the bed beside me. "So this is where those Shen Gong Wu came from."

"What?" I mumbled around a mouthful of food.

"I don't get to watch a lot of television. I own one but since you never write or think about me just relaxing and watching television I don't. Mostly because there is never anything on."

"Just like real life. Isn't that funny." With a smirk I finished my food and set the plate on the floor. As soon as my show turned off I was turning on my Playstation 2 and started up Kingdom Hearts 2. "Well you can wander around or whatever it is you do when I'm not paying attention to you cus I really want to finish this part."

I caught Karen's scowl out of the corner of my eye but I didn't really pay it much attention. Honestly how concerned are you when you're imagination starts scolding you? "Fine you don't want to pay attention to me? You don't want this?" Karen sneered peeling of my shirt and tossing it over my television.

"No not right now. I don't really have much to say to you either. I got most of that out before I rode in a giant mech and destroyed some monster." I replied getting up to move her shirt so I could see the game.

"This isn't the way it works." Karen growled forcing my legs apart and nuzzling her head against my crotch. "When I spend a little bit of time talking to a man and then we fuck. We'd get to it quicker but then I would seem like a slut." Karen purred biting down on my thighs through the fabric of my boxers.

"Not right now." I muttered half heartedly. It was hard to ignore a woman that beautiful on her knees though.

"Not even if I do this?" She slithered out of her panties and let a single hand drift between her shapely thighs. I'm not sure what she did at that point, though I have a pretty good idea, the point is my eyes were already back on the game at this point. That wasn't quite enough to deter her though she managed to open the fly of my boxers using her tongue and started snaking her tongue along my flaccid dick.

It was kind of annoying when she first started but I'm a man and you can't move away from an inviting tongue no matter how focused you might be. I was pretty damned focused. Focused to the point that I didn't really notice her gently tug my manhood out of my boxers so she could start running her lips up and down the underside of my cock. "You like that?" She whispered as her teeth gently teased my sensitive flesh.

For a split second my eyes moved from my video game down to the vixen as she wrapped her lips around the tip and started expertly working her tongue. "Come on. I'll even let you in my booty if you put down that stupid game." Karen said in a sultry voice sweeping her red curls away from her face.

"Suck it clean afterwards?" I asked as my cock lurched to life bumping her lips.

"Isn't that part of a girl's job? To clean her man after he's finished with her?"

Normally that would have turned me on to no end. To much time watching and reading porn has given me a long list of dirty dreams the majority of which have been tried on Karen at least once. When a girl acts slutty it really gets my attention. The thing was that she wasn't acting slutty. She wasn't even a slut, no more than I made her at any rate. The thing was she didn't say she wanted to lick me clean like a girl trying to turn me on. She really thought it was normal. "What?" I asked after staring at her in silence.

"A woman always licks a man clean afterwards. It's our job after all you only put us here to fuck. Occasionally we get out and do something different. Creotia and Arcot are the only two women in Story land that aren't slaves or sluts. Even the girls you didn't dream up become one or the other when they arrive." Karen answered kissing the tip of my dick affectionately.

"No no." I pushed her away gently. "We need to talk about how things work in the real world Karen." This was probably the hardest speech I ever gave because it's hard to really justify the way the world in my head works. "Women are not just animals here for fucking; they have feelings, lives jobs. There just like men in a lot of ways."

It's not that I didn't believe what I said to an extent. I do respect women as intelligent companions, at least as much as I view men. I think most guys are stupid and hypocritical and barely worth having a conversation with. For the most part I don't have much to say to women either. They are emotional and stubborn. So they are just like men with one important difference. I want to fuck them.

"No we're not." Karen replied at the same time reaching up and taking my cock in her hand and gently stroking it. Every part of my body was screaming for me to ignore my morals and just take advantage of a good thing. "We exist just for this." She leaned in closer and gently grazed her tongue over scrotum sending delicious sensations up the length of my spine.

"Stop it." I muttered gently pushing at her. Stubbornly she remained in place completely. It would bring me no amount of pride to be able to tell you that I continued to ignore her advances and explained to her how women should be treated in the real world. I didn't. I was pretty sure I was still dreaming at that point. My morals are somewhat flexible in real life, in dreams they don't exist.

"That's it Karen you nasty little slut suck my nuts." I purred letting my eyes slowly drift shut as I scooted down on the bed. It only took her a few minutes to have me writhing to every nimble touch of her tongue as it moved this way and that on my sensitive flesh.

"I know what else you might like." Karen whispered gripping the backs of knees and lifting me up slightly so she could wriggle her tongue against my puckered asshole. The moment her warm wet tongue pushed against me my breath caught in my lungs. My entire body went rigid as her tongue started slowly circling the sensitive flesh of my anus. Karen moaned and dug her fingers into my hips pulling me towards her while forcing her tongue inside me.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck." I whimpered trying my best to hold still. Any self control I might have had was promptly taken away when she wrapped her slender digits around my shaft. Her strokes were timed with the thrusts of her tongue so each movement tore a tiny moan from lips.

Suddenly she stopped and climbed onto me, straddling my hips and rubbing the tip of my cock against her slit. "Don't tease." I breathed gripping her hips and trying to force her down. She didn't even budge, instead her eyes locked on mine and she smiled taking just the first inch of my cock inside her.

It felt like heart was going to burst through my chest as she tortured me by slowly slid down over my cock. After what felt like a lifetime I felt her rear resting on my thighs. With the same agonizing pace she lifted herself back up, revealing every inch of my cock glistening with her juices and when only the tip remained inside her she started back down this time staying in place.

I was afraid that I would bruise her as my fingers dug into her flesh pulling her urging her to speed up. "Please stop."

"Stop?" She did exactly that, remaining perfectly in place as I stared at her.

"No! Fuck me!" I shouted thrusting my hips up to meet her. Karen effortlessly kept out of my reach a taunting grin on her face. "Please." I gasped collapsing back into place.

"Please what?" Karen purred her muscles squeezing down over the tip of my manhood.

"Please fuck me." I begged straining my hips vainly towards her again.

"You'll do whatever I ask?" She purred letting an inch more of my dick slip into her.

"Yes, yes of course!" I hollered. If I'd been thinking my response might have been different. Instead in I didn't realize what I'd said until a lot later. At the moment the only thought in my mind was fucking. I could barely see through the haze but I was completely aware the moment her hips started moving again.

I was aware of the moment her lips connected with mine jabbing her tongue into my mouth. There was no denying the jolts of ecstasy shooting through my spine every time her hips popped up and down on my cock. Karen's fingers slowly dug their way into my shoulders as she rapidly rode my cock. "Don't stop." I managed to gasp when we broke for air.

I don't know if Karen heard me, I do know that her head suddenly snapped back and a wordless howl erupted from her lips filling the room. Every part of her body clenched down at the same time and I could see her face twist as her orgasm slammed into her body. Only a second later my own climax raced through my body arcing my body towards her and flooding her insides with cum.

Karen squealed through the kiss, her hips continuing to pump up and down against mine as both our bodies moved beyond our control. "Stop, stop too much!" I hissed. I don't know how many more thrusts it took before Karen collapsed onto my chest smiling softly and kissing along my shoulder. "I love you." I whispered before kissing her forehead, then moving along the hollow of her neck.

"No you don't. I'm just a figment of your imagination." She replied sitting up suddenly. I'd never seen her like this; the sight of her body coated in sweat with her hair plastered to her head was inspiring to say the least. The imagery would make its way into more than one of my future stories. "You need to go make up with the woman you do love."

"But-" She cut me off before I could finish my sentence she cut me off pressing a finger to my lips.

"No, you listen to me. I'm not real. I'm everything that you want in a woman but I'm not real. There is a real woman out there, and she loves you with every drop of blood in her body. You know what you should be doing right now."

"It's not that simple. This is the real world Karen. Things don't just work out here. I'm not a hero here; I won't summon the Megazord or suddenly go Super Saiya-Jin three. If I do something rape her she won't like it in the end. She'll call the police and I'll go to jail for ever and ever."

"You know what you problem is? You don't have faith in anything. This is the real world which should mean that things work out in the most logical way possible right?" I nodded. "If you love her, go talk to her she's waiting for you."

I can never describe the way it felt to get advice from a figment of your imagination. Hell I don't even really expect any of you readers to expect these events as what they are. Facts. I just hope that they have taught you something about yourself and about authors. When I want you to think something my medium, my podium is my work. I'm not a senator or a governor I'm your neighbor, I'm your friend. This is the way that influence the world, and sometimes this is the way I influence myself.

*

I always appreciate the feedback that I get from my readers, any of you who have left e-mail addresses know that I almost always personally thank you for my interest. This particular project has been a labor of love, but it wouldn't be possible without all of you. You are my inspiration, each you who take the time to write in are the reason why I always strive to impress you. You are the reason why I always hope that I push the envelope and find new and interesting ways to present things to you. In short don't be shy, I love the attention and thank you for getting this far in my story.

Sean Renaud.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers