All Comments on 'Walking Into The Unknown'

by LynneLynne23

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
editing

Not bad for first try - suggest you take advantage of the site's editorial services. Also, using spell check would catch most of the spelling errors, such as "tounge" for tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good first story.

You should definitly continue to write more stories like this one. You should write a second chapter to this story, I enjoyed it a great deal.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
having sex with my best friend

brilliant first story. reading this was awsome. klike watching it taking place right before my eyes, so very exciting hot and very horny.

love lesbian stories more of this one would be brilliant.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 13 years ago
The Unknown was really good compared to the known

I liked the way the story focused on Willow wanting people at school to notice her for the wrong reasons, and how someone noticed her for the right reasons. I was kind of put out by the drunken mother and the loutish stepfather, since you would have to have Willow get away from them somehow later on. But Andrea was so cool and neat and caring that it made the love scene very credible and hot, if you can forgive me that word. Hope to see you more on this site!

LynneLynne23LynneLynne23over 13 years agoAuthor
To all who have commented on this story:

Thank you SO much!! It really means a lot and I know, I moved a bit fast with everything and I'll have to use the help from an editor for my next story. I may begin a second chapter for this one, but I'm not too sure yet. Thanks for the feedback everyone!

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 13 years ago
Very nice

A very nice story, even if it weren't a first try. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Second chapter.

I really enjoyed reading this story, it deserves another chapter. I hope you do not become like so many other authors on this site that leave a story hanging there & never finish it.

TallErosTallErosabout 13 years ago
Outstanding start! We want to know more...

Really good story--kudos to you for submitting it. Your main character is personable, and likeable. I'd love to read a second chapter, and/or a backstory that explores Willow's past--she sounds like she has a really interesting and sexy past.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

This was so similar to my first girl/girl experience way back in the '60's when I was in high school. Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Hot as fuck!! So wet... i need an Andrea or Willow in my life

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Verry. Good. Skype. 561. Peter.lowe. /surrey /england /. Age. 65

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous