All Comments on 'Walking on the Wild Side Ch. 02'

by Nikita_writer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very hot and funny, in a light hearted way

WooHoo! Geek revenge! Hilarious. Tailhook? Never heard of it until now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
In Depth Exploration of the BDSM Bond

Nikita is to be congratulated upon Part 2, which is even better than her first instalment. Still the same skilled use of tempaoral flashes and surprising metaphors. The characters get into sharper focus; Jimmy the treacherous bartender is wicked and the sex is hot. Nikita has a very kinky imagination(?) and leaves us with two memorable, very disturbing images: the use of a tailhook for manouvering the suspended girl during fellatio and the sensuing semen-inundation of the nostrils. In order to rival this Part 3 will have to be quite something ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cure for the Dumb Blonde

Great sequel...blondie takes a drive, a high five, a couple of guys...and it's gripping from the first paragraph to the final line of the story. This story is one to read over and over again. It passed the wet test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep on Writing

Please continue this story.

dertygerldertygerlover 18 years ago
I'll take a pound of that...

Pound the woman on top of the car, then hang her up like a fish on a hook!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great sequel

Nikita, This is great chapter. It was good followups to firsts one. I am looking forward to reading the rests.

generalissimageneralissimaabout 18 years ago
Hot Blonde

Geeks get even and all that crap. Just loving it.

pagan girlpagan girlabout 18 years ago
I'd like to be a geek

If geeks got lucky like this, I wanna be one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous