All Comments on 'Wally's Pool'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Once again

A great(and at times very moving)story from one of the best authors on this site.He really understands people and what motivates them,and can change them into human beings in the finest sense of that name.

movermoverover 14 years ago
Awwww

Great story, really touching and great ending.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 14 years ago
Another Chapter please

Another great story. I can't wait for another chapter. I loved the people and how it made for a wonderful neighborhood and even better friends keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!

Just another example of a fine author at work. Loved the story and am looking forward to the next chapter.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 14 years ago
Thank you

A wonderful story a sequel would be appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another fine story

....and I look forward to the sequel or better still, the series.

Rusalka28Rusalka28over 12 years ago
No CPR?

Interesting sketch. I tend to really like your use of dialog to move a story along. The food game seems like a lot of fun.

I had two problems with the ending:

"He saw Wally slump over grabbing his chest. Jake yelled, "Clear the pool!" and all the kids did just that. Jake ran to the phone and called 911. Then he called Carolyn at work. He got all the kids dried off and headed home by the time the paramedics arrived."

What did the 911 dispatcher say to Jake? Had Wally not taught them any first aid? Surely the kids were able to dry themselves off, but I can't imagine them leaving their beloved Wally until told to go or collected by their parents. I think the story would be more powerful if Jake knows CPR (taught by Wally) and Wally lives a few more years.

Also this: "The people who bought our old house had been married five years. They had no kids. I could have warned them, but I didn't. Shanna loaned the wife some candlesticks last week. I told her not to bring them back, they now belong to her." Warned them about what? He told Shanna not to bring them back because they belong to who?

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
ERRORS

To the last comment.

If you reread that paragraph, you'll see that Jake got three of the older kids ot perform CPR.

Re: the candlesticks. The Narrator commented early to his wife that the cause of their pregnancies was the candlesticks, not their vigorous and repeated sex sessions. He continued the joke by suggesting the new couple would become parents because of the gifted candlesticks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fraud....

I can't get far from my initial judgement that the author is a fraud. The emotions and decisions orchestrated in this particular story do not follow real life. I have lived this scenario and right or wrong bore the consequences. Sir... do not try to bull shit in an attempt to rise above your humdrum day to day existence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
right or wrong mr fraud

get off your almight judgmental high donkey and recall that the stories in here are meant as ENTERTAINMENT they are not documentaries or historical documents. that being said, if you have nothing positive to say, then by all means stop reading like a mature individual and stop behaving like a 12 troll. scorpio44a reserves the right what he wants to right , and you have no right to anything else but your opinion. so can it with the insults and just fade away...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

As usual, Scorpio44 has provided us with a touching, beautifully written story. I come to literotica to get aroused and end up wiping tears from my cheeks when I read his realistic tales. Best author on the site. Now I am going to go find a poorly written story about some 19 yr old cheerleader sucking cock.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Fine story!!!

I love reading stories where the wife is faithful to her husband!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous