Wanda's Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

Wanda watched in joy as Anne fed Amber her pussy. Wanda's thrusts were now steady and strong, as she imitated the thrusts she had seen Erich giving Amber the previous evening. Anne looked over at the man tied up and lowered her head. She expertly took his cock into her mouth, deep throating him quickly and sucking hard, giving Erich his own wake-up sex.

Amber came quickly, loving the combination of Wanda's strap-on with Anne's pussy nearly smothering her. She squirted hard as she came, wetting the bed.

Anne came next. She felt Amber's orgasm through her pussy, and as Amber came, it made Anne cum as well. She flowed her pussy juices all over Amber's tongue, giving the gymnast a wonderful wake-up juice. Then she shifted and dropped her pussy onto Erich's cock, filling herself and driving Erich mad with desire.

Erich, hearing and seeing the orgasms around him then feeling his cock deep in this wonderful woman, could hold off no longer. She moaned a warning that he was going to cum, and came as well, shooting semen into Anne's pussy. The older woman took him deeper and deeper, accepting the cum shots. As she felt him empty into her, Anne came again, crying out in joy as she joined Erich in a mutual orgasm. She then rolled off Erich, sated for the moment.

As soon as her senses returned, Anne said "Pet?"

Wanda immediately looked at her Mistress and answered, "Yes, Ma'am?"

"Breakfast for four, please. Oatmeal, milk, coffee and whipped cream, as fast as you can make it."

"Yes, Mistress," Wanda said. She scrambled off the bed and down to Amber's kitchen, the strap-on wobbling in front of her.

As Wanda got breakfast ready, Anne turned to Erich. "I am going to release you," she said. "But you are not to put your cock into Wanda in any way, unless she asks you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do," Erich said, though his face showed that he didn't understand at all. Still, with a chance to move his arms and legs again, he would have said and agreed to just about anything.

Erich was stretching his arm muscles, trying to remove the stiffness, when Wanda padded back into the room, breakfast laid out on a TV tray. Anne looked on in approval as Wanda went to her and knelt, holding the tray for Anne to inspect.

"Very good, my pet," Anne said after looking over the contents of the tray. Everyone, on the bed. Breakfast is ready."

Erich, Amber and Wanda climbed on the bed. Anne positioned Wanda in the middle of the bed, took off the strap-on the teen was wearing, then smiled wickedly. Erich was starting to reach for a bowl of oatmeal when Anne swatted his huge hand away.

"Breakfast will be eaten, but not from the bowls," Anne explained. She then poured three bowls of oatmeal over Wanda's body. She added milk, then looked at her two sex partners. "Dig in and eat," she said.

Erich had seen pornos where this had been done, so he was quickest to respond. He dove between Wanda's legs and started licking his breakfast off her pussy and upper thighs. That his tongue took liberties and slipped into her pussy didn't bother Erich a bit, and from the moans he heard from the teenager, Wanda didn't seem to mind, either.

Anne and Amber took a breast each, licking the oatmeal off the girl's upper body. They seemed to reach her nipples at the same time, and each woman sucked off a nipple while Erich's tongue drove into Wanda's pussy more than it licked off oatmeal. The teen's moans filled the room as her body was methodically cleaned and she neared her first orgasm of the morning.

When most of the oatmeal was gone from Wanda's body, Anne grabbed the can of whipped cream. She forced Erich away from the teen's pussy for a minute, then filled it with the sticky white foam. She then released the football player to continue his eating.

ERich didn't need any encouragement. His mouth drove back to Wanda's pussy lips. He used his hands to almost split the teen in two before his tongue thrust deep into Wanda's pussy. She squirmed on his face, driving herself harder onto his face.

As she neared climax, she felt drops of hot coffee fall onto her breasts. Though it had cooled a bit and did not scald her, she still shuddered in shock at the sudden heat, followed by the coolness of a woman's tongue as either Anne or Amber licked the coffee off. Wanda was so close to cumming she had shut her eyes, and could not tell whose tongue was whose.

"Please, let me cum!!" she cried, needing her release.

She heard Anne say "Cum, my pet," and she released her hold on her orgasm. Wanda came, shaking in delight as she orgasmed on this man's tongue.

Afterwards, Anne had Erich lie on the bed. She poured the last bowl of oatmeal over his cock and told Wanda to enjoy her breakfast.

Wanda started sucking his cock, eating the oatmeal as she did so. Perhaps because of the practice from the night before, perhaps it was the fact that Wanda was focusing on the oatmeal as much as the cock. Whatever the reason, Wanda was able to take 10 of Erich's 12 inches down her throat. Amber's hand grasped the base of Erich's cock, stroking it every time Wanda raised up.

Soon the oatmeal was gone, but the oral suckfest continued. At a signal from Anne, Wanda lifted off Erich's cock, and Amber took her place. She took all Erich's cock into her mouth, while Wanda sucked on a man's balls for the first time. Then Amber lifted off Erich's cock, and Anne sucked his rod deep into her mouth. Then Wanda was back on his shaft, sucking happily away.

The different mouths, and different suction strengths and techniques, drove Erich to the brink of orgasm. Then Wanda lifted off his cock, and all three women started licking the outside of the shaft, moving their tongues up and down, over and around, down to his balls, then back to the slit in his cock. This was the end. He came again, shooting cum into the mouth and face of any woman that got over the cock. All three eventually had semen matted in their hair as Erich's shaft deflated.

Since he had not slept much the night before, Erich rolled over and started dozing. This gave the women a chance to be alone. They headed for the bathroom, and somehow slipped all three of their bodies into the shower together. Amber's soap-on-a-rope was shaped like a cock, and before all three women were clean, they had felt that soap in their ass. By the end of the shower the soap was much smaller, like a cock that had shot it's load.

After they dried off, they talked about how to conclude the session. Amber and Anne had noticed that Wanda had not taken Erich's cock in her pussy, though from Erich's lustful looks at the teen, they knew he wanted to fuck her.

Wanda told them that, despite seeing them both fucking Erich, she was not ready to do so. Wanda was a virgin, at least where it came to a man's cock in her pussy or ass, and wanted to remain that way a while longer. Amber knew, though, that if Erich didn't get to fuck Wanda, he might try and take her by force. She knew he was stronger than all three of them together.

The answer was simplicity itself.

When Erich woke up, horny and ready for more sex, the girls led him into the living room. He was told to sit on the couch, and Anne explained that Wanda, while not wanting to fuck him, wanted to give him a special pleasure only she could. Erich was told he could not touch Wanda unless Wanda allowed him to. Then Amber turned on the stereo, and Wanda came out of the kitchen.

She was dressed in one of Amber's gymnastics leotards. Because Wanda was much taller and fuller than Amber, the places where Wanda bulged, her butt and breasts, bulged even harder, straining against the fabric. To get the unitard to fit over her breasts, Wanda had pulled the crotch into her pussy, splitting the lips. She started dancing, giving Erich a lap dance he would never forget.

She slid her body all over Erich's naked form. Her hands marveled at the muscles on the man, as her nails scraped his washboard abdomen, then squeezed his large biceps. She pulled one shoulder strap of the unitard off her body, freeing one constrained breast. She fed it to Erich, letting him lick the nipple and suck the areola until her nipple was hard and Wanda was fighting off moans.

Then she turned her back to him and started rubbing her butt up and down his cock. Her covered ass crack felt Erich's cock squirm against it. Her exposed butt cheeks felt the flesh against her flesh, and she could feel the precum he was already leaking wetting her asscheeks.

As she squirmed her butt, she freed her other breast. She pulled the unitard down, stepping away from Erich's now-hard cock as she skinned the fabric off her body. Then Wanda dropped to her knees and took Erich's cock between her pillowy breasts, moving up and down and titfucking the man. Erich moaned loudly, and barely held off his orgasm, but only when Wanda grabbed the base of his shaft and squeezed hard.

As Wanda squeezed, she slipped a look at her girlfriends. Anne and Amber were very busy themselves, buried in a deep 69. They had watched Wanda for a bit, but lust had taken over and they were now interested only in each other.

When Erich looked like he had self-control again, Wanda resumed her lap dance. She slid her body up his shaft, letting it rest on her shaved mons. She started rubbing his cock against her mons, renewing Erich's moans of pleasure.

Then she turned again. She put a high arch in her back, so only her shoulder on Erich's shoulder was the only place the two people were touching. Wanda started rubbing her breasts, then took Erich's hands and placed them on her breasts. He started rubbing them, freeing Wanda to start stroking her own pussy, drawing forth her pussy juices. She slid her hand inside her pussy, getting the fingers wet. Then she reached back and slicked her pussy juices on Erich's cock, slicking it as well.

Wanda then relaxed her arched back. She squirmed a bit, and Erich's wet cock slipped into Wanda's ass crack. The teen held her ass cheeks open as Erich's cock settled between them, then held them closed to trap Erich's cock. She started moving up and down now, riding Erich's cock from the outside like she had seen Anne and Amber ride it while they were impaled with it.

After a few passes to insure this idea would work, Wanda turned and strattled Erich's body. She pulled his cock back into her ass crack and rose him hard. She used her hands to hold Erich in place, giving the football player almost what he had wanted. His eyes were glued to her bouncing breasts, inches from his body. He felt her nipples brushing over his dark skin as the fucked. His cock was being squeezed by ass flesh and fingers, and both of them were close to cumming.

Erich lifted one of Wanda's breasts high and pulled it up into his own mouth. As he sucked it in, he could hold off no longer. A quick cry and his cock started spurting up Wanda's back. Wanda, in turn, released her desires and came, flowing over his hairy groin and lower abdomen. Erich released Wanda's breast, pulled Wanda's head to hers, and kissed her deeply. Wanda returned the kiss, the lust she was feeling finally released.

The couple then looked over, to see the other two women in the room. Both were holding each other, and each face gleamed with cum. They had finished moments before, and witnessed the climaxes of Erich and Wanda.

Shortly thereafter, Wanda and Anne had to leave for the Strip-O-Rama, giving Amber and Erich some private time for a final round of lovemaking. As they kissed Amber and Erich goodbye, Wanda wondered if she would ever fuck a man. The answer would be one Wanda never would forget.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12