All Comments on 'Wandering Ch. 02'

by OregonDavid

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

good start up. cant wait for more.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Excellent Start

Looking forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Read

You had me waiting for this chapter, then had me glued to every word. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please contiune soon.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

This is a great story. I am in awe of the imagination it would take to come up with this. It is really a great story and so well written, exciting, and interesting. It's cool to think about the what if's involved. I'd like to know how he ever put the name wanderer to himself? How did he learn more than this woman of Seven Ages in his short years growing up? I feel badly for Ellie...she is in love with someone who can't ever be what she needs and always waiting for him. Waiting for him to come back and be able to stay someday. She'll never let herself love someone else bc of that possibility. That is really selfish of him and I'd argue if he loved her he'd make himself a memory for her and let her live. Who has put him in the jail he stays in? How is he safe from them there? Hope to get some answers in the next chapter. Can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cool

Agree with the above, great idea well done, also looking forward to the next installment :)

CowboyZGCowboyZGover 11 years ago
Imaginatively ambitious

I will second Cannd's and others' comments on the creativity of this story. I also note that, while erotica is a significant feature, it is not the be-all and end-all trap in which so many mind control writers get caught. It is now over two years since the last entry, so I'm not counting on further chapters, but I hope that OregonDavid is still around to enjoy the praise.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A step too far into the void?

There are times when the imagination becomes so creative a story has no where else to go. So many details (chapters 2-10?) between the first part and this are missing. And it concludes sooooo open ended there can be no way take the individual threads and wrap them in a cohesive package. It would take Buzz Light-year and a trip to

Infinity and Beyond

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous